The Fuck Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Release your seed inside this slut. Fill the cunt with your seed, empty your balls inside her and show us the kind of disgusting sinner you are!" The knight humped harder banging his hips wildly against the Duke's ass effectively making the Duke push harder into the cunt.

The Duke was on his tip toes trying to bury his length fully into the piping hot cunt. He needed to be inside as deep as possible, to feel the walls of the pussy milk him of his cream so he could plaster seed inside her tunnel. He could feel his balls slap and smear against the sticky residual cum left on the whore's cunt as his sack bubbled and churned with his seed.

"Cum in it, cum in it, cum in it, cum in it..." Was the mantra Sir Phillip repeated into the Duke's ear.

Sir Phillips humping and grinding along with the quivering cunt that was now contracting and squeezing his prick was all too much for the Duke. He slumped forward, cheek pressed against the wall, as he released a torrent of seed into the hole. His cock surged as he shot five years of pent up cream into the pussy in the wall. His vision went black as pleasure raced through him and the blood rushed to his head. Behind him Sir Phillip stiffened as he painted the inside of his pants with his own release. The scene was too much for him, seeing the esteemed Duke reduced to a fuck-frenzied drooling mess caused him to shoot his release before he could have a turn fucking the hole.

"What do we do with him now?" Reed asked from the shadows.

None of the men wanted to comment on the scene that had made their pricks tingle with confused arousal.

"I don't know about you all but I need to use that hole again." Thomas said with a hearty chuckle.

On the other side of the hole:

"Holy shite Mary! You're still there?"

The other village whores had washed and were preparing to sleep. Yet Mary, the cunt for the night was still pressed to the Fuck Hole as she had been for the past hour.

Mary was a disheveled mess with sweat and tears streaking her face. Her cunt she was sure looked no better on the other side with the reaming it had been receiving from this group of men. Still she couldn't help the deranged grin that spread across her face when she felt a long cock slide into her cum soaked pussy.

"I don't know who these men are *ugh* but they sure *ugh* know how to treat a lady."

*

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this. I would appreciate the feedback. I'm trying to write better stories so hopefully this didn't suck.Thanks to anybody who reads it :)

12