The Fuck Toy Maker

Story Info
A Christmas story where group sex is the gift!
1.9k words
4.05
21.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,092 Followers

"What do you want for Christmas?" Mu asked Georgie. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor in her cotton nightgown. It was early morning and he was shocked that she was up this early after the night before. It had been a beautiful night. He had fucked her so hard that she was now limping a bit. He was satisfied with himself for doing that to her.

"Can it be something sexual?" she asked, her smile turning naughty. Mu raised his eyebrows. Georgie was always surprising him with her strong interest in sex. She wasn't like the other Chinese girls that he knew. He was Chinese himself, and it was rare he actually fucked a Chinese girl. He liked variety, but something about Georgie had drawn him in. She was free and loved sex, unlike most of the other girls he knew. She would be perfect for his purposes, most of which he had kept hidden from her.

He had been the perfect boyfriend, carefully calculating everything so that Georgie would never see it coming, and yet, when it came, she would accept it. He couldn't wait to see her give herself over to him fully and become his fuck toy like all the others that had come before her. He had a nickname, and it was one he was quite proud of. All of his friends knew that he was the man if they wanted in on his fuck toys. He tried not to think of himself as a pimp. Instead, he considered himself a liaison between the slutty women he procured and groomed and the men who needed their services.

"Mu, are you okay?" Georgie asked with concern.

"I'm just thinking about your Christmas gift. I already have something in mind but I'm not sure you're ready for it," he taunted her with reverse psychology, something he was adept at using on her.

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you. I don't think that you are ready."

"I'm ready! Just tell me!" she begged and he waited a moment and tried to carefully decide if this was the right moment to tell her what he had planned for her. The Christmas tree was sparkling with lights that blinked, casting shadows over Georgie's eager face.

"You know how you said you've been wanting another girl?" he began. She nodded with excitement and her eyes grew wider. She was a pretty girl, with dark hair, smooth skin, and gorgeous almond-shaped eyes.

"Yes! Did you find someone?" Georgie squealed with excitement.

"I did indeed but there is a small caveat," he paused for dramatic effect. Georgie's eyes were fixed on him as she tried to be patient. "She will only interact with us if we find some additional guys. She only likes orgies."

"Only orgies? What kind of girl is she? Some kind of slut? I don't know if I want to be with a slut!" Georgie was now having second thoughts about the situation but Mu was certain he would be able to talk to her about anything. He waited for her to freak out and then calm down again before he continued.

"Open your legs, Georgie." She opened them. "You are going to be a little fuck toy for me and my friends for Christmas this year. Do you understand?"

"But-"

"No buts, Georgie. You are my fuck toy now. Remember that. You will do as I ask and you will fuck this girl and all of my friends. You will have a fantastic time and you will enjoy yourself. Do you trust me?" he asked, staring her down until she looked down and then away. He saw her inner conflict and it aroused him. His cock was getting harder as he watched her debate whether or not she would give herself over the way he had asked her to. He knew that she would because he had done this hundreds of times before with all kinds of girls.

His group of guy friends was growing. There were now seventeen guys that he could call upon to help him destroy each new fuck toy that he found. When he was tired of them, he set them free, but sometimes he let them come back. Linda was one of his former fuck toys. She had been one of the hardest to get to do the things he wanted, but he had enjoyed the challenge. He couldn't wait to see them together.

"Come with me, Georgie." He grabbed her by the hand and took her to the bedroom. "Get naked."

"Okay," she smiled deviously and began removing her clothes. He watched her with a devilish grin and when she was naked, he led her to the bed.

"Lay down," he commanded and she did as he wished. He began to tie her to the bed, each limb bound tightly to the bedframe until she couldn't move. "Is that too tight?"

"No," she was smiling. She liked this and Mu was slightly disgusted and slightly turned on. He knew that Linda would be there any moment and that his guys would come shortly after that. He kissed Georgie, teasing her body with his kisses and light, loving touches. He touched her pussy but only teased. He did not get her off. She was bucking against the restraints already and Mu's cock was harder than ever.

When the doorbell rang, he fetched Linda. She was a stunning woman, and though Mu had no idea what her ethnicity was, she looked like she could be Latina or maybe Caucasian. She had dark hair and a curvy frame that Mu enjoyed immensely. They greeted each other before he led Linda in to see Georgie. What he loved best about the encounter was the way that Linda made her way to the bed and climbed directly on top of Georgie before kissing her deeply.

"This is so fucking hot!" Mu said encouragingly. He grabbed his camera and took some footage while Linda made Georgie's body leap up from the bed. The restraints were doing their job as Linda licked Georgie's tender clit until she was screaming and crying for mercy. Linda climbed off of her and laughed.

"That's the first time I ate someone's pussy before saying hello," Linda laughed. "But I think there are more people coming, right?"

"Yes, fuck toy. There are more coming," Mu confirmed.

"I thought I was your fuck toy!" Georgie cried and he realized that the poor girl was jealous. He soothed her a bit with a few kisses before the doorbell rang again.

Four of his male friends were at the door and he let all of them in. They caught up with one another, their banter familiar and comforting as they made their way down the hall to where Georgie was still tied down to the bed.

"Don't waste any time. Jump right in! Linda is here as well."

"Hey boys," Linda giggled as she wiggled her ample ass. One of Mu's friends was a stocky Mexican guy named Fernando. Mu had met him in a dark strip club and asked him if he wanted to actually fuck instead of letting the strippers give him blue balls. Fernando had agreed. The other three men were Asian, but only one of them was Chinese like Mu. He really didn't give a fuck what ethnicity someone was. All he cared about was getting his little fuck toys filled with cocks, and one of those cocks was going to be his.

Mu fucked Georgie first and he noticed that she looked a bit stressed so he kissed her a few times to calm her down before he had Linda sit on her face while Fernando fucked her pussy. Mu could tell that Georgie was overwhelmed with pleasure. He enjoyed watching her struggled to take it all at once, being smothered by Linda's cunt and taking a dick in her pussy at the same time. Linda had a cock in her mouth and so he pulled her off of Georgie so he could fuck Georgie's face. Linda was pulled away by the two Asian guys, who spit-roasted her until she was cumming so hard that no one could hear anything but her screams.

"Mu, you are the man for setting this up!" Fernando called out. "What do you think Georgie?" Georgie couldn't answer, of course, because she had a dick down her throat and another in her pussy. She had her hands all over Linda's tits as Linda bent over her, taking a cock in her pussy. Mu moved to Georgie and whispered in her ear.

"This is your Christmas gift, you little slut. You are now my fuck toy, the biggest honor I can give you. How does it feel, slut?" She made a gagging sound and Mu was turned on by it. He could feel himself about to cum and he knew that he couldn't stop it. He aimed right for Georgie's tits, but mostly missed, squirting it all over her face, collar bone, and torso. She groaned as she came on Fernando's cock. Linda was cumming too, the sounds of the ladies' screams harmonizing with the moans of Fernando, as he also came directly in Georgie's pussy. Everyone paused as they realized that the ladies needed at least a little break.

"Okay guys, let's take a break. Let me untie you, Georgie, so you can grab a smoke." Mu untied Georgie.

"Thank you!" Georgie said weakly. She couldn't believe how many orgasms she had endured and she had hooked up with her first girl! It had been a fantastic Christmas gift from Mu. There was just something about all of it that made her feel a bit nervous. Mu seemed to be the kind of guy that did this sort of thing all the time. He hadn't told her that but she had overheard Fernando calling him the Fuck Toy Maker. She didn't know what that was, so when she regained her composure, she sought Mu out and pulled him into the kitchen so they could talk.

"Why did Fernando call you the Fuck Toy Maker?" she asked tentatively.

"Because I take girls like you and turn them into fuck toys."

"Girls like me?"

"Yeah, you know, normal girls who aren't into being sluts. I love turning them into sluts. That's all. You're well on your way, too. I'm proud of you Georgie."

"But I don't want to be a slut!" she cried.

"Oh, but you do! You just don't know it yet. Being a fuck toy gives you everything you want. I will think you are sexy, you'll get to hook up with new girls and guys all the time, and you'll get to cum a bunch. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Well, yes..."

"Then, welcome to being my fuck toy, baby. I promise you won't regret it."

"I won't?"

"No way. By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to imagine being any other way."

"Hmm." She looked out the window, engrossed in her own thoughts. He bent her over the armchair near where she was standing and shoved his hardening cock into her pussy. He fucked her roughly there, right in the window for the whole neighborhood to see. She didn't stop him. She didn't argue. She didn't worry about being a slut. She took his cock and came on it, like the true fuck toy that she was. Mu had her where he wanted her. He had made another perfect fuck toy, just like Linda and all the others. He was pleased with himself.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,092 Followers