All Comments on 'The Fuckbuddy's Request'

by EnbyBeauty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I totally get what you are talking about! I'm a bottom, I cross dress all the way with a fem hair style, full makeup and painted nails. My boyfriend has seen me in my female role more than he has seen me as a guy. Although I am also in a monogamous relationship at this time, I have been with a number of fuck buddies and I have never had sex with any of them that I was not cross dressed and/or wearing latex.

I like being in a monogamous relationship because I love being fucked bareback and being able to have him cum inside me! Knowing that his sperm is actually inside me really, REALLY turns me on and is what makes me feel like it's actually REAL sex!

I love to wear panties, bras with my silicone breast forms, dresses, heels and sexy boots but, like in your story, sheer pantyhose are my favorite item of female clothing. I shave my whole body and just the feeling of the thin, sheer nylon as I slide it up my smooth legs gives me a raging hardon. It feels so sexual, horny and completely different that on hairy legs!

Also, like in your story, I love it when we talk nasty to each other during sex. He doesn't do it meaning to be degrading or anything but, it makes me so horny, and feel so kinky, when he calls me a whore, his bitch or a slut, calls my butt hole my pussy or cunt and tells me all the nasty things he is going to do with me!

I have rarely had sex with more than one guy at a time but, if he ever decided to bring a friend home that he trusted to be disease free, there is no way that I could resist! What sissy could? There is nothing in the world like the feeling of a cock sliding up my already loosened up "pussy" that is all wet and sloppy with a nice big load already inside it!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite difficult to read a singular person/persona as plural. Maybe I don't realise non binary terms and applications thereto, but is was not easy.

Two males, to me, having sex , might better have had Ryan asking to be called Pat/Chris/Bobbie (?), something gender neutral.

Perhaps having the exit from the bathroom, in makeup, might have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The misuse of pronouns is stupid. THEY, THEM, THEIR are all plural forms. David, whatever gender chosen, is and always will be, singular. Using plural pronouns keeps the reader wondering how many people are in the story.

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyalmost 3 years ago

Don't listen to the complaints about pronoun use, it's just not familiar to most people yet. I'm an inbetweener who doesn't have an issue with pronouns - whatever someone feels inspired to call me is fine, but I know plenty of enbys who don't wan to be categorized by gender. I think you're brave for putting it out that as you have. More power to us! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did Brian David up completely as a woman me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have given you a better score butI had a hard time wondering who "they" were

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm also non-binary and appreciate you for writing this. I don't have a gender neutral name and I'm not going to change my name just to make other people feel more comfortable. Also love that you addressed the fear that comes with being real with someone and made it ok.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 years ago

Inbetweener, you actually need to get help. There is no such thing

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightabout 2 years ago

This is so fucking hot, and I love seeing writers work with gender neutral/fluid/queer/enby pronouns. It takes a deft touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnbyBeauty@EnbyBeauty
Well I dunno if I'm a man or a woman, but I'm definitely a slut. I love writing and sex. Seems fun to mix the two. I have an active erotic imagination. In a monogamist relationship with a sexy guy. I love men, all kinds of men. I'm a flirt and it gets me in trouble. I want t...