The Fuckdoll Certification Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do," she said simply.

"So come on. Get over here."

I thought she might relent. Silly me.

"How many times have you cum today?"

She knew damn well how many times. She'd been there for all three. I pulled a face.

"I know, I know," she chuckled, "but you deserve another I think. Besides, you were good in the end, and I might have been a little hard on you with the whole..." her open handed gesture took in the variety of now-concluded media, "so come on. Let me do it. Please?"

Her 'please's were usually a frustrated demand for some selfish end, but this was contrite, and sincere.

I've never gotten any better at denying her, even now.

"Come here," I said, pitching my voice to make it clear that I no longer meant to cuddle. She bit her bottom lip with an anticipatory smile.

I expected her to crawl up for a kiss, anticipating warm intimacy that I should have known better than to look for from Ashley, of all people. She pivoted on her knees, facing away from me before she clumsily began backing up.

"What are you..." I asked in confusion as she just kept advancing, ass first, past my expectant cock.

"Stick your...come on," she grumbled, trying to pull my hands between her legs, "Just help a girl out here. Scooch down. Yeah. There you go." Having let her manhandle me into submission, she hovered herself mere inches above my face, thick thighs astride either ear.

She was going to sit on my face. Finally. My exhausted, overworked dick caught a second wind as my mouth began to water.

"Ashley this is..."

The room disappeared from sight as the fleshy cheeks of her ass planted themselves resolutely onto my face with an unexpected *clap*. I fervently hoped to never wake from this particular dream.

"Quiet now baby," she said, "I know; this is what you've been wanting, isn't it?" My hands pawed at her body, eager to run along anything they could reach of her. "We need to get your pretty little mouth busy though, don't we?"

She wiggled forward to rest the wet folds of her scrumptious pussy in place, offering my tongue an easier vantage from which to lap at her hungrily. Her happy little noises of approval accompanied eager wiggles of her hips as she ground herself down onto me.

"That's it babe, eat my pussy like that. Ugh, yes, that's such a good job you're doing for me." I felt her hands clutching my shins as she continued to gyrate herself up and down, back and forth across my face, anointing me with a slick varnish from forehead to chin. "I saw what you were watching earlier; you like the idea of having a big, fat ass squishing you? You do, don't you? Your cock is nodding to me from down here, he likes it too." She bounced in calculated bumps down onto my devoted tongue before allowing her weight to bear down on me more heavily. I could breath no more. "Mmm, there you go, there's a nice big ass for you, huh baby? Is my fat ass just what you wanted? Let me just..." I was allowed a moment of reprieve to salvage a lungful of air as she leaned forward, reaching her hands back to pull her cheeks apart before settling back down to envelop my face more completely, her bare asshole pressed to my lips. I felt her velvety grip around my yearning cock again as she began to rub me.

"Eat me baby," She urged, insisting that I cross a line I'd only ever dreamed of.

I was gluttonous in my devouring of her.

"You dirty fucking pervert!" she squealed into the room, "Oh fuck, my nasty little man! That's so wrong! You can't eat my ass like that! Sticking your greedy little tongue right into my bare asshole like that!" Something, spit or lube, squelched noisily as she tugged me tirelessly. "That's just fucking wrong! Such a dirty boy, wanting to tongue my pretty little asshole like you own it." The pressure of her body on mine shifted as she leaned forward, and the sensation on my dick changed to suggest she was suckling at it with a wet smack of her lips. "You do baby. You do own it, don't you? Yeah? Yeah baby, that's it, nod your head for me. Ohhh, god, that feels so fucking wrong, having you burying your face into my ass like that while I..." several slurps issued forth, "suck your cock like this."

Throwing caution to the wind in a flagrant disregard for hygienic safety, she resumed her gyrating wiggles, smearing her thoroughly soaked pussy back and forth across my lips and chin, grinding her clit against anything that would offer the resistance she sought, even as the familiar notes of indulgent suction and sopping gargles filled the room with their report of her mouth's activity.

"Godddd," she moaned with depraved totality, "I'm so fucking addicted to worshipping this big cock of yours," the cracking report of her slapping it against her cheek rang out, "I just can't ever get enough of sucking it! I almost hate letting you cum, you know that? Because I hate having to wait for you to get hard for me again. Not that it ever takes you long anyway, but even one second of not having your big fucking...THING!... in my mouth is pure torture!" As if to prove the point, she gobbled it back down with renewed vigor, still subjecting the planes of my face to a never-ending barrage of messy abuse.

"GWAHH!" she wailed, coming up, obviously expelling gooey streamers of slobber and wiping her hand on my leg as she rocked back down onto my mouth. Her chest lay nearly flush to my torso, and I imagined her laying her head on me to watch her pumping fist from up close. I scratched at her back in desperate protest at her latest barrage.

"It's too bad you can't talk right now, huh? It really sounds like you might have something to say," she teased, cruelly smooshing down on me, "I'm sorry baby, I really am, but all that dirty porn you were watching earlier made it obvious that this is what you needed, so you're just going to have to lay there and accept that this is happening. Oh, shut it baby; no moaning now, you're not fooling anyone. I already know that all you've ever wanted is to have a perfect, fat assed fuckdoll smother you underneath her while she chokes and gags on your monster cock all day, isn't that right? I hope you don't think slapping my back like that is going to get me to stop." Her punishing strokes continued to thunder up and down me as her hips danced their obscene routine, bullying me amorously. If she was intent on ignoring my warning taps, she'd have to accept the consequences before long, especially given the resumption of her mouth's devilish devouring.

I blinked in disbelief, my entire field of vision dominated by the oily canvass of rippling ass before I shut them again, as she sounded to be blowing great frothy bubbles between voracious mouthfuls of me; I could feel a small river of wet...something... running between down between my legs. She must have looked an absolute wreck. I grabbed two meaty handfuls of her butt, determined to lend my own material to the debased fresco of her drooly visage.

"Grabbing my ass now, huh? Uh oh baby, is someone about to blow? Huh? Can't take any more of me using your cock like a fucking toy anymore? What did it baby? was it...my mouth? Ahhhh," she moaned, slapping me against her tongue, "or was it my pussy? Yeah? Was it me smearing my wet pussy all over your face? Did you like how I used your fucking face to make myself cum? Hey? Yeah? Or," she growled, finally throwing caution to the wind and settling a startling amount of her full weight onto me, "was it my ass that did it? My perfect, fat, pornstar ass on your face is why you're about to fucking blow your disgusting, gross load all over my poor little face? Yeah? That's it, isn't it? You liked having your face abused, used, by my ass because you're a sick, perverted fuck who likes to lick women's' assholes? That's just so fucked up baby, you know that right?" I squeezed tighter, hoping she'd understand that she had scant seconds to brace for impact. Come to think of it, a bit of air would have done me well too.

"You're lucky I need this cock then, you sick, beautiful fucking pervert. I do. I need it. I need this big, throbbing fuckstick in every single one of my greedy holes. Every day. Every day. I want you to give me what's mine. Come on baby, come on. Give me what belongs to me. Fucking unload my cum. Now baby."

I began to tense, abs crunching painfully, toes pointing urgently.

"Yes. Yes! Come on baby, forget all about every other useless dumb whore, give your fuckdoll what she deserves!"

My hips bucked on their own impulse. The light turned green. I began my departure.

"Come on baby!" she shouted, scrambling off my face with scant milliseconds to spare, hurriedly lurching forward, off my face, crushing arms and torso with careless knees, straddling my hips in the nick of time to shove herself down, pussy first, onto my already erupting cock; she settled down hard to ride out the torrential spurts of gushing cum that I unburdened myself of in a fit of torturous relief. Hands around her hips, I held her down onto me in what felt like desperate necessity.

"Yes baby!" she shrieked in overjoyed euphoria, turning back to show me a face of wholehearted contentment. "Mine, MineMineMine" she repeated in time as I bucked the final jets up into her.

"Mmmm" she hummed, as though clutching a warm hot chocolate on a frigid winter's night.

I collapsed backward with an exasperated "Gah!" and she giggled impishly, proud that she had managed to collect her reward as intended. She leaned forward slowly to let me revel, again, in the spectacle of her tight hole disgorging my tired anatomy, followed by a generous dollop of thick, white cum that plopped warming onto my own testicles. As expected, she offered to 'clean up', but the ruined state of her messy face, drenched in god-knows-what bodily fluids, forced a laugh out of me.

"God Ashley, you're a disaster" I chided as her shoulders shook with glee; she scooped cooling saliva and precum from her face while she laughed along with me.

"Oh jeez," she chuckled, "what a mess I made!" She cast her gaze about for something to help her clean up.

"Let me grab..." I said, leaning off the side of the bed to toss her a discarded shirt, which she refused to catch in favor of taking several obscene selfies.

"Sorry," she said as I shielded my eyes from the flash of her camera, "I just think I look so hot like this. Don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"So, uhh," she asked, twin strings of drool competing in a race to disconnect from her chin, the other viscous foam having been relocated to her chest or the bedsheets already, "are you going to kiss me like this?" I knew she was joking, but I lunged forward to do so anyway, meeting her tongue as she smiled through the smooch.

"You're so fucking dirty," she laughed, finally plucking up the shirt to wipe my chin, then hers. "I taste pretty good, huh?"

"The best."

"There's that 'best' again. How could you know unless you tried all the other ones? Oh come on, I'm joking. Doofus." She swatted at me playfully, assuring me that the possessive moment that had prompted the evening's events was water under the bridge, for better or worse.

As usual, we showered off together. My poor, abused member almost refused to stand at attention to salute her soapy, naked body. Almost.

After falling to fits of giggles in the midst of our standing fuck thanks to a near-death slip up on my part, we abandoned the effort, simply embracing each other intimately under the hot water for a while.

I warmed up some leftover pizza. I ate 2 slices. She ate 4, joking that creampies made her hungrier. I told her that the math didn't check out on that. She told me that I was pretty, and that I shouldn't think so much. I blushed.

We retired to the bed.

I put on a show. Bob's Burgers.

She folded up against my chest.

I stroked her hair.

Her snores began some time later.

Mine joined hers.

I dreamed of a version of myself that would ever know how to tell her how I felt.