The Fucking Family Farm - Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex-ed lessons on a post-apocalyptic farm.
9.4k words
4.27
39.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-write of a story I wrote here a while ago. I deleted the previous chapters as I decided to do a total re-write. For those of you who were following before, sorry for the long wait! I hope you enjoy this new version as much as you did the old one. This will be a bit of a slow burn, but I promise the wait will be worth it. Please let me know what you think either in the comments or in a personal message.

Disclaimer: all characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are entirely fictional.

Rob and Susan were a young couple in love when the world fell apart. It's not particularly important exactly what happened, so we'll start this story when their life began anew. They were both nineteen and had managed to survive in government custody. After the disasters had died down, they were dropped via helicopter on a small ranch in the middle of nowhere. It was one of the few places that was safe and livable, and the government had decided to seed the livable land with people and dissolve itself in the hopes that someday, the population would recover and form new governments. They were left with what supplies the government could provide; rations, a pack of medium sized solar panels to power a low amount of electronics, a water purifier, and seeds for more plants than they knew existed. The government also left them a sizeable quantity of rare earth metals that they hoped might be used for eventual trading.

The ranch was in rather excellent condition, considering the state of the world. Rob had been working as an apprentice electrician and was able to get electricity running. The solar panels were not enough to run electricity through the whole house at once, but it was enough to power lights when they needed them and the small flatscreen television left behind if the day was particularly sunny. The ranch had a small barn full of all the tools they needed to start growing food, and they were able to become self-sustaining. It was hard going at first, being that neither of them had ever grown food before, but they made it work. Their food wasn't delicious, but it was good enough.

Given that they were alone constantly, with not much to do in their free time other than watch whatever DVDs and read whatever books the previous ranch owner had left behind, it wasn't long before Susan was pregnant. Less than a year after they had been dropped off, she had given birth to twins. Chloe and Steven. By the time they were 6 months old, the first trader had arrived. In the coming years they would find that traders would be few and far between. Maybe once a year if they were lucky. While Susan and Rob had been able to excel at setting up a self-sustaining home for themselves, others had decided to take out into the open, exploring the new world around them. The first trader they encountered told stories of how she had been dropped off with a few others. Unlike Rob and Susan, she didn't know any of them. Not wanting to live with complete strangers, she decided to take what they would give her, including a car that had been left behind and head out into the world. She collected and traded what she could, eventually having to trade in the car for an old trailer and some horses, given the rarity of gasoline. She scavenged supplies from abandoned areas that the government hadn't been able to seed with new denizens and traded it to the small settlements she found. She had even found a map of the area and left dots where she encountered people. Rob had taken a look at it and been shocked at how far apart the dots were, given the area of square miles the map covered. They traded some of their precious metals to her for 6 chickens and a rooster as well as some rudimentary fencing to house them.

Fast forward again seventeen and a half years. Chloe and Steven had just turned 18, and the ranch had slowly been converted into a fully-fledged self-sustaining homestead. They had a large flock of chickens and a few cattle. The gardens were plentiful, and they had slowly accumulated enough supplies to start building a greenhouse to further sustain them during the winter months. Their solar capacity had been upgraded with better panels and some batteries that they traded for. They were able to power the home's small water heater now, as opposed to taking baths of warm water heated in a bucket over a fire

It was a warm summer night. The family had celebrated the twins' eighteenth birthday just a few days before. It was late and the twins had already gone to bed. The animals were sleeping, and Rob and Susan had the window open. They could hear the soft sound of crickets and the gentle breeze outside. The moon was full and brightly shining through their windows, and it was the only source of light in their room. If someone had been listening outside, they would've been able to hear the gentle creaking of the bed as well as soft moans.

"Oh...Rob..." Susan moaned into the ears of her lover.

Rob was pumping his hard cock in and out of Susan. He switched his rhythm every few strokes and instead ground his pelvis against hers, stimulating her clitoris. Susan ran her hands over Rob's arms and back. She loved his body, hard and tan from working in the sun. He had short cut brown hair and a constant scratchy short beard. Lazy when it came to shaving, he constantly switched between clean shaven and a short scraggly beard that accented his sharp face.

Rob equally loved his wife's body. Just then he shifted his weight so he could grope her bouncing breasts with one hand as he thrust in and out of her. She had large breasts that hung perfectly without being saggy. She had round pink areolas and tiny nipples. Likewise, the rest of her body was equally curvy. Her thick thighs led up to a curvy waist a plump belly that had developed with age. Rob loved it though, and loved grabbing her love handles as they fucked. Her skin was tanned like Rob's, but she had long blonde hair that was currently splayed out on the pillow behind her. Rob increased his pace and could feel his orgasm approaching.

"Oh, god, Sue...I'm gonna cum..." he said.

"Do it baby. Cum in my pussy! Oh, god...yes...yes!" she said.

Rob was now vigorously bouncing up and down on top of Susan and felt his cock start spurting cum. He drove into her with one last thrust as he felt his cum spray into her pussy with great intensity. Warmth spread through his body, and he slid his cock out until it only the head was inside of her, and then back in for one long slow thrust. After catching his breath, Rob slid down his wife's body gently kissing her along the way. As he got closer to the pleasure between her legs, he could smell the strong scent of their sex. He gently kissed each of her thighs before latching his mouth onto her pussy. He had finished first tonight, and wanted to make sure she got her pleasure as well. Eating Susan out after a creampie was something he had only started doing in the last few years. At first the idea turned him off, but now he loved the taste of his own cum leaking out of her sopping wet pussy. Rob went instantly to her clit, knowing that she was already close.

Susan loved the feeling of his wet tongue flicking on her. Despite the fact that she had a short break after Rob had cum, she already felt her orgasm building again. She grabbed the back of Rob's head with her hands and pushed his face into her pelvis as she started grinding into him. The combination of his flicking tongue and the pressure of her pushing them together was too much. Her back arched as the muscles across her body clenched up with the feeling of her pleasure. She lifted her ass off the bed with her legs, but as she came, they gave out and she feel back down.

"Oh God!" Susan cried out as her orgasm peaked. After she had finished, Rob began gently kissing around her pussy and on her thighs.

"Oh my God..." Susan moaned, this time quieter. She ran her hands up and down her body, slightly squeezing her breasts as she enjoyed the post-orgasmic bliss.

"That was a bit loud, don't you think?" Rob asked as he slid back up her body. He laid his weight on top of her and gave her light kisses on her face.

"The twins are asleep," Sue said, "Besides, I'm sure they've heard us before. They know what sex is."

Rob rolled off of her and onto his back next to her. He wrapped an arm around her and she cuddled up next to him. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin pressing up against his.

"Do they?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she responded.

"I mean, we never really taught them about sex in any of their classes."

"That's true."

"You're doing a great job giving them the education they need. They'll never need to be physicists, so they'll probably be done reading what textbooks we have soon. Maybe we should make their final class a Sex Ed class?"

"Hmm...I guess that does sound like a good idea. Even in this world, they're bound to meet someone eventually. How would we even do that though? We don't have any sex ed textbooks."

"We might have a medical book somewhere. I think really, though, we should probably talk to Steven and you to Chloe. At least at first. It can be an awkward conversation, even though they're adults now."

"That does sound like a good idea," Susan said, "I'm tired though." She gave him a kiss on the neck.

"Let's talk about it in the morning," she said.

They snuggled in closer together, and soon enough they were asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Sue and Rob were up making breakfast shortly after dawn. Rob had just come in from taking care of the morning routine out with the animals. He had brought a fresh batch of eggs from the chickens that they were using to make scrambled eggs. They had already showered for the day, and had spent the time talking about how they would go about teaching the twins sex ed. They had spent longer in the shower than they expected coming up with their plan. Steven came out for breakfast first and was sitting down in a chair right as they were laying out all the food on the table. They had a small breakfast nook with a couple of chairs and a worn-out booth in a corner. Steven was wearing boxer shorts and a raggedy t-shirt and got right into eating breakfast without a word.

"Good morning," Rob said with a dissatisfied tone.

"Morning," Steve said through his food.

Steven had the same brown hair as his father. He was shorter, though, standing 5' 9" to Rob's 6' 3". Where Rob was broad, Steven was lithe. He was still muscular and tan, but skinnier than Rob and with less body fat. The metabolism of youth.

"I suppose it's good you're hungry. We're going to start putting the greenhouse together," Rob said. He sat down on the booth across from Steve.

"Finally," said Steven, "we'll be able to have something better than stale potatoes when it gets cold."

"Exactly."

Sue was sitting down in the booth next to Rob as Chloe came in. Chloe had a similar build to her brother. She was tan and lithe with toned muscles. She was wearing a long grey t-shirt that came down to her mid-thigh and had her straw-blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was about the same height as Steven, maybe a little shorter. Her soft bare feet padded against the floor as she entered the kitchen.

"G'morning," Chloe said as she gave Rob and Sue each a quick kiss on the cheek.

After eating breakfast, the family got to work on the farm. Chloe loved working in the gardens and spent most of the day caring for the plants. Rob and Steve got to work on the green house. They started hammering together the wooden frames and lifting them up onto the stone foundation they had laid the week before. There was laundry to be done and Sue spent her morning working on it. When they broke for lunch, they ate together at the kitchen table. Lunch was more of a free-for-all than breakfast was, and everybody either put together sandwiches for themselves or heated up some leftovers on the stove. They drank refreshing cold lemonade freshly squeezed from one of their lemon trees.

Sue had finished the laundry in the morning and spent the afternoon helping Chloe with the garden. Rob and Steven had put up all the walls for the greenhouse and started attaching the plexiglass they had traded for. By the time the sun started to go down, their signal to head inside for the evening, they had only gotten a little over halfway done to finishing the exterior and still had the entire interior to do. The family had a small dinner and curled up in the living room. Sue and Rob took the couch and Steven and Chloe each took their favorite chairs. They had some old TV show playing in the DVD player but only Steven was paying attention. Chloe was re-reading one of her favorite novels and Sue and Rob were a bit distracted. Neither of them knew it, but their minds were both preoccupied with their plans for later that evening. Soon enough the time came. The twins decided to get ready for bed. Rob and Sue waited in the living room before heading to their bedroom. They silently changed into their sleeping clothes, Rob in his boxer shorts and Sue in an oversized t-shirt and her panties.

"Well, let's start class, I guess..." Rob said with a half laugh.

Now that it was here, the two of them felt more awkward about it than they expected. That was likely to happen though with a plan like theirs. They grabbed the items they would need from their dresser and left for the twins' rooms.

Susan:

Susan saw a faint light coming from underneath the wooden door to her daughter's room. Rob was on the other end of the house headed to Steven's room. They were fortunate that the two siblings had rooms rather far apart from each other due to their long ranch style home. In her hands she held two items wrapped in a towel that she would use to help with Chloe's sexual education. She rapped lightly on Chloe's door.

"Come in," Chloe said after a few seconds.

Susan opened the door slowly, trying to keep it from squeaking. Chloe had her bedside lamp on, casting a dim orange glow throughout the room. She was wearing the same grey t-shirt she had worn that morning and her back was propped up on some pillows leaning up against her headboard. Her knees her bent up in front of her and she was resting an open book on the top of her thighs. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a ponytail behind her head with a pink scrunchie. Susan entered the room and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, mom," Chloe said, "What's up?"

"Hi, sweetie," Susan said.

Chloe's long tan legs were on full display, her shirt riding up her legs. Susan couldn't believe herself, but she checked to see if she could see Chloe's panties from the angle she was standing at, but she couldn't.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something. Do you mind if I sit down?" Susan asked.

"Sure," Chloe said, "What did you want to talk about? What's that in your hand?"

Susan sat down on the edge of Chloe's bed and set her little bundle down on the foot of the bed next to her, making sure it didn't come undone. She ignored Chloe's second question.

"Well, your father and I always tried to give you and your brother as good an education as we could. At least, the same education the two of us had before the world changed."

"Yeah...um, thanks," Chloe said.

"Well, now that you're an adult, there's some parts of your education that need to continue."

Chloe closed her book with a thump and set it down next to her on the bed.

"Mom. No more schooling. I don't want to do anymore math," Chloe said. She moaned and rolled her head back.

"No, no. No more math," Susan said with a light chuckle, "It's actually about sex."

"Oh..." Chloe said. Susan saw her face went flush and her cheeks reddened.

"I know you know what it is, but you haven't been given a full sexual education," Susan said.

"Okay..."

"So, have you, you know...thought about or...explored, your sexuality at all?" Susan asked.

"Well..." Chloe said.

"It's alright," Susan said.

"Well...sometimes, I...you know...hear you and dad..."

"Oh," Now it was Susan's turn to blush, and she glanced away from Chloe. Last she thought it would be fine, but now that Chloe said it she felt embarrassed. She realized that she needed to show Chloe that sex wasn't something to be embarrassed by. That was the whole point of what they were doing. She steeled herself and straightened her posture. Susan lifted her head, brushing her hair back over her shoulder and looking Chloe in the eyes.

"What else?" Susan asked.

"Well...when I hear you, it makes me feel...tingly," Chloe blushed even harder and had to avert her gaze away from her mother. Susan didn't say anything, hoping the silence would keep Chloe talking.

"Especially when you...you know...have...well, when you guys are done. You're pretty loud," Chloe said.

"Yes, well, it feels good," Susan said.

"Yeah, it sounds like it," Chloe said with a sly smile.

"Have you ever...felt good?" Susan asked.

"Um...I don't know. I don't think so,"

"Well, when you feel tingly. Aroused. Do you do anything?"

Chloe didn't respond for a minute, she played with the edge of her t-shirt.

"Well, sometimes, after you guys..." Chloe trailed off.

"Have sex," Susan finished for her.

"Yeah. After you have sex, if I'm sleeping with a pillow between my legs...I noticed one time that I could kind of...rub? Rub against the pillow, and it felt nice. But it never made me want to scream like that."

"Okay," Susan said, "So you've never had an orgasm."

"No, no I guess not," Chloe said.

"Well, that's perfectly okay. Your father and I, we just want to make sure you have a healthy understanding of sex. What you were doing with the pillow, that's masturbating. It's when you give yourself an orgasm."

"Oh, okay."

"So, even though you've never had an orgasm, do you want to have one?"

"Yeah..." Chloe giggled, "I mean, it sounds like fun from what I've heard."

Susan smirked.

"Yeah, it is. So, would it be alright if I, you know, showed you how to masturbate?"

"You mean, like, masturbate with you here?" Chloe asked with a questioning look on her face.

"Yeah. I mean, together. I will show you how, on myself, and you can..." Susan shrugged, "Copy me, I guess."

"I don't know..." Chloe said.

"If you don't want to, that's totally fine. But like I said, sex is healthy. It's healthy to masturbate and it's nothing to be embarrassed by. I want you to feel comfortable around me and comfortable with your own sexuality," Susan said.

Chloe took a moment, nibbling on her fingernail, clearly thinking about it. She looked over at her mom after a minute.

"It feels good?" she asked.

"Yeah. I promise," Susan said.

"Okay...let's do it!" Chloe said, perking up a little bit.

"Great!" Susan said.

Susan looked around the room, trying to figure out how they would do this. She felt her breasts swing lightly back and forth under her t-shirt as she looked around.

"Here, grab a couple of pillows off the bed, and let's sit on the floor so we can face each other," Susan said.

Chloe grabbed two pillows and handed one to her mother. Susan took the pillow and set it against the wall across from the side of Chloe's bed, leaving her bundle on the bed. Chloe set her pillow up against the side of her bed. They both sat down against their pillows, now facing each other. The space between the wall and the bed wasn't quite long enough to accommodate both of their legs. They both sat cross-legged for the moment, but Susan could tell once they spread their legs out a little more, they would have to be touching. As they were sitting cross-legged Susan could just barely see her daughter's panties, but the light was too dim to really make out any details.

"So, let's take off our shirts first," Susan said.

In one smooth motion, she reached down and lifted her shirt above her head, revealing her breasts to her virgin daughter. She felt a little exposed, but she knew she had to project confidence to get across the point she was trying to make. She straightened her back up against the wall, proudly displaying her breasts to Chloe. Chloe could now also see her mother's light blue panties. Chloe still had her shirt on, but Susan already knew her breasts were significantly larger than her daughter's.