The Fucking Family Farm - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah..." Chloe said.

Her eyes were locked on to her mother's breasts, and Susan smiled. She knew she had a nice rack, and she reached down and squeezed them. She pressed them together and held them up in a little display.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"They're...big..." Chloe said.

Susan chuckled.

"Okay, now your turn," she told her daughter.

Chloe reached down tentatively and grabbed the hem of her shirt. She paused, then took a little breath and slowly lifted her shirt above her head. Despite it being big on her, the way she pulled it up caused it to press tightly against the front of her body. As it rose over her chest it caught on her breasts and caused them to rise with the shirt. Once the shirt passed over them, they bounced back down. Chloe lifted her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor next to her. She blushed, smiling, and lightly covered her breasts with her forearms. She was wearing bright pink panties with little colored daisies on them. Her breasts were smaller than Susan's, but much perkier. They were just the right size to fill your hand, but no more. Susan thought they were cute.

"See, it's okay!" Susan said, "Would you mind if I...?"

She slowly leaned forward and quietly put her hand out. Chloe nodded and moved her arms away from her chest. She leaned forward slightly, presenting her chest. Susan grabbed her daughter's left breast and gave it light squeeze.

"Would you like to, too?" Susan asked, taking her hand off of Chloe's breast.

Chloe nodded. Susan presented her chest in a similar way that Chloe had. Her daughter reached out and gave her mother's breast a light squeeze. Her hands weren't big enough to cover Susan's entire breast, and her fleshed squeezed between Chloe's fingers. Both of the women giggled, and Chloe pulled her hand back. They both went back to leaning against their pillows.

"Have you ever played with your breasts? Your tits, I should say. Part of being comfortable with sex is being comfortable with slang sexual words," Susan said.

"No," Chloe said.

"Well, my breasts are really sensitive. When I masturbate, I like to squeeze them and play with my nipples. In fact, it felt good when you grabbed my tit just now. Did you like it when I touched yours?"

"Yeah..." Chloe said.

Susan already had a hand gently drifting up her body. She brought her right hand up to her chest and gently pinched each of her nipples. Then, she moved her hand over and massaged her right breast with her hand.

"Just do what I'm doing, okay?" Susan said.

Chloe brought her hands up to her chest. She took one tit in each of her hands and started squeezing them.

"Play with your nipples a little bit too," Susan said.

Chloe pinched her nipple and let out a little squeak.

"Did that feel good?" Susan asked.

"Yeah," Chloe said, catching her breath, "It sent a little jolt through her body."

Susan moaned. Her left had started drifting down between her legs. Her legs were still crossed, and she started rubbing her pussy over her panties.

"Put your hand on your vagina too. On your pussy," Susan said.

Chloe shyly reached down between her legs.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, but rub your hand on it and push up against it like you did with the pillow," Susan said.

Susan saw her daughter's hand start moving on her pussy. Susan could tell that Chloe didn't quite know what she was doing.

"Just explore with your hand a little bit, and keep paying attention to your breasts," Susan said.

Chloe didn't respond, she just opened her mouth and made an 'uh-huh,' sound. Her eyes were slightly closed, and her head was looking down at her body. Susan watched as her daughter played with her own pussy for the first time. It surprised Susan just how much it turned her on. She had expected this to be awkward. Pleasurable, yes, but not this pleasurable. Perhaps she might have to think about Rob if she wanted to finish, she had thought. But now all she could think about was her daughter's tight young body. She had loved the feeling of her tits and wanted to touch them again. Seeing Chloe's pleasure only heightened her own, and there was something special about sharing this first-time with her own daughter.

"It feels good, right?" Susan asked.

Chloe made another 'uh-huh,' noise.

"Good, but it's harder to have and orgasm, to cum, with your panties on than it is with them off," Susan said.

"You want me to take my panties off?" Chloe asked, her hands still exploring her body.

"If you want. I'm going to take mine off."

Susan uncrossed her legs and dropped them to the side. She lifted her butt off the ground and slid her panties down her legs. Once they were off, she dropped them to the side and spread her legs open. Her feet were gently touching Chloe's knees. Her pussy and tits were now fully on display for her daughter. Chloe looked up and saw that her mother was now fully naked. Chloe started staring at her pussy and saw that it was wet in the pale light of her lamp.

"Holy shit," Chloe whispered, "Oh...sorry."

"It's okay," Susan laughed, "I'm sure you've heard me say worse with your father."

"Yeah," Chloe giggled.

"Okay, now your turn," Susan said.

Chloe lifted her but up as well and took her panties off much quicker than she had taken her shirt off. She tossed them to the side and propped her legs up like Susan did. Susan saw that her daughter had a full bush, her pussy completely unshaved. It made sense, and it turned Susan on somewhat. Their thighs and calves were pressing up against each other. Susan felt an electric shock run through her body at the touch.

"Okay," Susan said, "So these are the labia. Or pussy-lips, maybe," Susan said, rubbing her labia lightly. Chloe copied Susan's movements on her own pussy.

"And up here, behind this little hood" Susan said, "Is the clitoris. The clit."

Susan put her fingers on each side off her clit and pulled her flesh to each side to show it off. Chloe did the same thing and looked down at her pussy.

"This is the most sensitive part of your pussy. Pay attention to it," Susan said.

She brought her right hand back up to her breasts to play with them while her left hand moved over her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Chloe did the same thing as her mother, although her motion was not as confident. The two women played with their pussies for a while, letting out little moans here and there.

"Yes, baby, good job," Susan said.

She pinched her nipples and saw Chloe doing the same. She watched with rapt attention as her daughter rubbed her fingers around her clitoris. Her fingers were covered in her juices, and Susan wondered what she tasted like. She'd never gone down on another woman but had tasted herself on her husband's cock. She wondered if her daughter would taste similar. She looked up at Chloe's other hand groping her breasts and felt jealous. She wanted to take both of her daughter's cute little tits in her hands and love all over them. She felt herself wanting to kiss and suck on them.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Susan asked.

"Y-yeah..." Chloe gasped out between her short breathes.

Susan felt good, but she wasn't close yet. She doubted Chloe was either. Susan forced herself to stop and stood up. Chloe just watched as her mother stood, continuing to rub her pussy. Susan went over to the bed and grabbed the towel bundle. She unwrapped it and revealed the two bullet vibrators she had brought with her. One pink, one purple. She knelt down on the ground next to Chloe, who was still avidly rubbing her pussy. Susan set the purple vibrator on the ground and used her free hand to reach out and replaced Chloe's hand with her own. Her daughter's tits felt as good as she remembered. Better, even, now that her libido was going. Chloe let out a gasp as her mother groped her tits, squeezing them and flicking her fingers over her nipples.

"Kissing is a part of sex too," Susan said, "You've never kissed anyone." Susan said. It was a statement, not a question.

"No," Chloe said.

"Do you mind if I kiss you, to show you?" Susan asked.

"Sure."

Susan leaned forward, her hand still on her daughter's breast and pushed her lips up against Chloe's. They both closed their eyes and enjoyed the feeling of their lips touching. Susan ended the kiss quickly, and then went back in and gave her another one. Then she kissed Chloe's lip and cheek right where they met and pulled away.

"That was nice," Susan said.

"Yeah."

"Okay, so this is what I brought in the towel," Susan said. Her hand was still groping Chloe's breast, and she brought the vibrator up to show Chloe.

"This is a vibrator. It's a sex toy. You turn it on with this switch," Susan said, turning the vibrator on, "Then you put it on your clit to stimulate it."

"It feels better?" Chloe asked.

"it helps me cum faster," Susan said.

She took her hand off of Chloe's breast and moved the vibrator down to her daughter's clit. Chloe moved her hand so her mother had access to her pussy. Susan's breast was now pushing up against the side of Chloe's body, and Chloe moved her hand up to grab the large breasts she now had easy access to. Susan pressed the vibrator up against Chloe's clit, and her daughter let out a gasp and squeezed Susan's tit even harder.

"Oh my God!" Chloe said.

"Shhh...we do need to be a little quiet. We don't want your brother and father to hear," Susan said.

"O-okay..." Chloe whispered.

"Feel good?" Susan asked with a smirk. She loved the way her daughter's hand felt on her tits.

"Y-yeah..." Chloe said.

"Good. Here, take over. Mommy wants to get a vibrator on her pussy as well,"

Chloe moaned and took the vibrator from Susan. Susan gave her daughter's tit one last squeeze and Chloe took her hand off her mother's breast. Susan grabbed the purple vibrator off the floor and moved back to her position with her back against the pillow on the wall. She spread her legs and again the two women had their legs touching. Susan was relishing in the feeling of her daughter's soft flesh against her own. Susan turned the vibrator on and dropped it down to her clit. She let out a moan and leaned her head back, eyes closed, as it started buzzing against her clit. She opened her eyes and looked over at Chloe, who she could tell was getting close to cumming. Her head was bent down, eyes closed shut. Her hand was rubbing the vibrator in little circles around her clitoris. One hand was tightly grabbing her tit and her breath was catching, her stomach moving in and out in a random pattern as she gasped for air.

"Are you going to cum soon?" Susan asked.

"Y-yeah...I-I think s-sooo..." Chloe said.

"Yeah you are, baby," Susan said. "Cum, baby. It's okay. Mommy wants to see you cum,"

Chloe started gasping for air and Susan felt her legs quivering against her own. She let out squeaky noises as she gasped for air, trying to stay quiet. Her body and muscles tensed, and Susan admired how fit her daughter was. How hot she was as sweat dripped down her body and she shook with the pleasure of her first orgasm.

"Oh..." Chloe moaned, "Oh...oh God..." she whispered as she came down from her orgasm.

Chloe's grip lessened on her breast, and she stopped circling the vibrator over her clit. She relaxed her muscles and Susan felt Chloe's legs push into hers more as her muscles stopped propping her up and she relaxed into the comforting grasp of gravity and the vibration on her pussy, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss. Her eyes were still closed, and her head leaned back against her mattress. Eventually, she removed the vibrator from her pussy. She ran her hands up and down her body, and then opened her eyes and looked across the room at her mother.

Susan felt herself also getting close to orgasm.

"That felt so good, mommy," Chloe said.

A jolt of electricity shot up Susan's spine when Chloe called her, 'mommy.'

"Good, baby. Mommy feels good too..." Susan said.

"Are you going to cum?" Chloe asked.

"Mhmm..." moaned Susan. Chloe got out of her position on the floor and Susan groaned as she lost contact with her daughter's body. But then Chloe crawled across the room on her hands and knees. She put both of her hands on her mother's breasts, and Susan used her now free hand to wrap around her daughter's back and pull her in closer, enjoying the feeling of their bodies pressing together. She started rubbing the vibrator harder into her clit and used the little wheel, that she had yet to show Chloe, up so that it vibrated harder. Chloe leaned in and kissed her mother. This time as soon as their lips touched, Susan let her tongue start to roam and push Chloe's lips open. Chloe was surprised as first, letting out a quiet yelp. But soon the eighteen-year-old got used to the feeling, and their tongues started exploring each other's mouths. The vibrator on her pussy. Her daughter's tongue on her mouth and hands on her breasts. It was all too much was Susan. Her body started shaking with the power of her orgasm. Her pelvis thrust up into the air as her hand pushed the vibrated back into her clit. She pulled her mouth off of Chloe's so she could gasp for the precious air she needed through her orgasm.

Chloe's hands continued to massaged Susan's large breasts, one of them pinching her nipple. After Susan's orgasm subsided, she turned the vibrator off and dropped it to the ground. She grabbed her daughter and pulled her in tightly, one hand groping her breasts again. The leaned in to kiss each other again, this time less passionately and more tenderly.

"Oh my God," Susan said, pulling away from Chloe.

The younger woman pulled away as well and leaned back against her bed again. The two of them sat there for some time, taking in deep breaths, and cooling off in the gentle breeze generated by Chloe's ceiling fan.

"Does it always feel that good?" Chloe asked."

"It's not always as good alone as it is with another person," Susan said, "That said, keep the vibrator. I want you to keep trying alone."

"Okay," Chloe said, picking up the pink vibrator and looking at it.

"Keep exploring your sexuality," Susan said, "But let's just keep this openness between us, okay? I want you to be comfortable with sex, and your father knows I'm hearing teaching you sex-ed, but we don't need to go shouting all the details to everyone in the household, okay?

"Okay, mom," Chloe said. Susan stood up and gathered her shirt and panties, holding on to her vibrator. She walked over to Chloe and squatted down to give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Also, use your razor and shave you pussy. Be careful, but try to get it neatened up, or even all gone if you like," Susan said.

"Okay," Chloe said, her eyes closed.

"Have a good night's sleep," Susan said.

She went over to Chloe's door and peaked out. The lights were still off in the house, and she creeped naked back to their bedroom. When she got back Rob was already fast asleep in bed, apparently having finished his sex ed lesson with Steven some time ago. She thought about waking him up, but decided they could wait until the morning to discuss what had happened. She dropped her clothes on the floor, setting her vibrator on top of their dressed and climbed under the covers, cuddling Rob in his sleep.

Rob:

There was a faint light rimming the edge of his son's bedroom door. Like his wife, Rob had brought two items wrapped tightly in a towel that he would need for Steven's sexual education. He was shirtless, wearing only his boxers. Rob knocked lightly on Steven's door. His room was on the far side off the house, away from Susan's and his room, as well as Chloe's. He waited for a moment before the door opened. Steven opened the door in a shirt and boxer-briefs.

"Oh, hey, dad," Steven said.

"Hey. Can I come in?" Rob asked.

"Sure."

Rob entered, and Steven closed the door behind them. The covers were half open on the bed and a light orange lamp was glowing on Steven's nightstand. Rob realized that he had been in bed about to go to sleep. Good timing.

"What's up?" Steven asked.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about something," Rob said, "Your mom has been giving you and your sister a really good education."

Steven sat down on the edge of the bed.

"But there's one thing she hasn't taught you much about, and we wanted to make sure you have a proper education."

"Okay," Steven said, "What is it?"

"Sex," Rob said.

"Oh," Steven said with a blush.

"Have you, you know...had any sexual feelings?" Rob asked.

"I mean...I guess..."

"How so?"

"Well...I guess, the other night. I came to your room to ask you guys something, and I...I heard mom making some noise. So, I just left."

"Oh, really?" Rob asked. He knew the twins had to have heard them at some point.

"Yeah."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Well, I don't know really. I liked the sounds mom was making. It made...it made my penis swollen," Steven said.

"Your dick," Rob said, "it made your dick hard. You need to get used to the terms people use during sex."

"Yeah, uh, I guess...I got hard."

"That's totally natural."

"Okay."

"Has anything ever happened after you get hard?"

"Um, well, the other night, after I...after I heard you guys. I came back here to go to bed. While I was falling asleep, I was still hard...I sort of...sort of, like, rubbed my mattress with...with my dick. It felt good."

"Right. Can I sit down?" Rob asked.

"Sure."

Rob sat down on the edge of the bed with his son. Steven scooted to the middle of his bed, crossing his legs, and looking at Rob intensely.

"Right, well, that's perfectly natural. So, you've never had an orgasm? You've never...never cum?" Rob asked.

"No. You mean like, when you guys finish having sex?"

"Yeah, and...stuff comes out of your dick, and you feel really good?"

"No."

"Okay. Well, that's why I wanted to talk to you. Your mother and I think you need to have a healthy sexual education. Sex is very healthy, and I don't want you to feel ashamed. So, there's two ways you can have an orgasm. The first is during sex with a woman. You already know how that happens."

"Yeah."

"The second way is called masturbation."

"Masturbation?"

"Yeah. Basically, you use your hand, and stimulate sex on your dick," Rob said.

He looked down at Steven's boxer-briefs and could see the outline of his dick. He felt his own stirring with the nature of their conversation.

"So, when you orgasm, when you cum, do you know what happens?"

"I'm not sure."

"That's fine. It's kind of like peeing, but...different? Your semen and sperm come out in a white liquid, and it feels...it feels amazing. That's what's happening when you heard your mother and I, at least for me. So, you've never had that happen?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

Steven paused, looking down at the cover of his bed and then around his room. He was playing with the fabric on top of his bed. Rob could see that his penis was starting to get more erect now.

"I can see that that from this conversation, you're starting to get harder," Rob said.

"Yeah."

"So, would you like to know how it feels to cum?"

"I mean, yeah, it sounds nice."

"Great! Well, I figure the best thing is for me to teach you how to masturbate."

"What do you mean?"

Rob held up the towel bundle he brought.

"I have some stuff to help. Basically, when you masturbate, you use your hand to stimulate the feeling of a vagina. Of a woman's pussy."

"Oh."

"So, I figured I would show you some stuff and teach you how to masturbate."

"I mean..."

Steven paused, clearly thinking.

"It did feel good when I rubbed up against the mattress," Steven said.

"it feels even better when you actually cum."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well, I guess I'm interested in learning."

"Great!"

Rob unwrapped the towel. Inside was a cylindrical bottle of lube, wrapped in a now ancient nude magazine. On the front there was a curvy blonde woman in black panties with her hand covering her large bare breasts.