The Fucking Family Farm - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah..." Steven said.

Steven moved closer to Rob on the bed. Rob could feel steven's t-shirt grazing against his shoulder as his son looked down at the porno magazine. He flipped through the first few pages, all garbage advertisements and letters to the editor. The first set of photographs was of a beautiful brunette woman. She was young with hair cut to her shoulder and a skinny body. Unlike the cover, this one was fully nude. She was kneeling on a luxurious red couch, pushing her tiny tits together.

"Woah," Steven said again over his father's shoulder.

"Yeah. Whenever I jerk off, I like to have some...visual stimulation," Rob said, "do you like her?"

"Yeah. She's really..."

"Hot? Sexy?"

"Yeah. Both of those."

Rob glanced over and saw that Steven was now fully at attention underneath his boxer briefs. He still had a t-shirt on where Rob was only in his boxers.

"So, do you want me to show you how to masturbate?"

"Show me? Like...you want me to do that with you here?"

"Yeah. I mean, we'll do it together so you can see how it's done."

Steven took another glanced down at the woman in the magazine. Whatever awkwardness he felt was overcome by the feelings of arousal towards the woman in the photo.

"Yeah," Steven said.

"Okay, great. Why don't you stand up with me.'

"Okay," steven said.

He hopped up off the bed and the father and son stood next to each other. Rob set the magazine down on the edge of the bed, flipping to the next page. Now the woman was sitting on the couch, he legs spread wide revealing her bare pussy.

"Woah..." Steven said again.

"So, the first thing to do is get naked," Rob said,

Without any delay, he dropped his boxers and kicked them off to the side of the room. If he wanted to convey the message to his son that sex was healthy and nothing to be embarrassed by, he needed to be confident in the way he presented himself. His hard uncut cock stuck proudly out from his muscled body. Based on the preview he got of his son from the tent in his underwear, Rob was a few inches bigger than his son. Rob wasn't ripped, but he was muscular with an appropriate layer of fat covering his muscles for a man of his age. He had a bush that he kept trimmed and his hanging balls were shaved clean.

"Woah," Steven said again for the third time.

"Come on. If you want to masturbate you need to take your dick out."

Steven looked at his dad's dick, and then down at the naked woman in the magazine. He lifted his shirt over his head revealing his smooth, lithe chest. He dropped the shirt on the ground and then slid his boxers down his slender legs. The motion of pulling them down caused his cock to get caught and then spring back up into the air. Rob was right, Steven's dick was a couple inches shorter than his, and not as thick. Probably five inches to Rob's eight. He was unshaven, which Rob had expected. His balls weren't huge but were the right size for his cock. Steven was also uncircumcised, which Rob also expected.

"Okay, nice," Rob said.

"This feels weird," Steven said.

"Like in a bad way? Do you want to stop?"

"No, not at all! It's just never been this hard before."

"Oh, got it," Rob said.

Rob wrapped a hand around his thick cock and pulled the foreskin back over his swollen head. The naked woman in the magazine was certainly causing some of his arousal, but most of it was coming from being naked next to his son. He hadn't expected that. Rather than looking at the woman in the magazine he was staring at the smaller set of cock and balls sticking out from Steven's body. Rob was also quite a bit taller than Steven, so he had to look down to see his cock.

"So, this is the foreskin," Rob said.

He had already pulled his back, and he moved it back over his cockhead and then pulled it back, enjoying the slow pleasure. Steven timidly reached down to his cock and used his fingers to pull back his own foreskin, revealing the swollen purple head of his cock.

"Woah," Steven said for the fourth time.

"It feels kind of good just moving it, yeah?" Rob asked.

"Yeah," Steven said.

Steven started running his fingers up and down his cock with more speed.

"Alright, you're getting the idea. But slow down a little bit," Rob said, "Why don't you flip through the magazine a bit and find a picture you like."

Steven kept one hand on his cock as shuffled a few inches closer to the bed. He reached down and started flipping through the pages while his fingers ran up and down his cock. Rob had his hand fully wrapped around his cock and was slowly pumping up and down. He used his other hand to massage his balls slightly. He saw that Steven didn't quite know how to jerk himself off yet. His fingers were just sort of moving along the shaft with no real friction. While Steven flipped through the magazine with one hand, Rob grabbed the lube off the towel on the bed. Steven stopped on the first picture of the cover girl. A mature blonde with curvy legs and huge natural tits. She was laying on her stomach on a large bed with luxurious satin sheets. Her elbows propped her up and she was looking directly into the camera, her breasts pressing tantalizing under her body onto the bed. She was fully nude, and they could see the top of her ass cheeks and her legs kicked up into the air behind her.

"Do you like her?" Rob asked as he opened the cap on the bottle of lube.

"Yeah..." Steven said breathily.

He flipped to the next page and the image was horizontal. He turned the magazine 90 degrees so they could view the picture right side up. Her tits were on full display now as she squeezed them together and made a sexy face at the camera. They could just see the top of her curvy stomach and waist, and the two men finally got to see her nipples. Well, Steven did. Rob had jerked off to this magazine before. Steven took his hand off the magazine and moved his attention back to his cock, although he was still doing it wrong.

"Here," Rob said, squeezing lube into his hand, "You're not quite jerking off right. There's a way to get more pleasure out of masturbation. This is lube," he said.

Rob presented his hand with the little pool of clear shiny fluid in his palm. He got down on his knees next to Steven.

"Here...stop really quick," Rob said.

Steven took his hand off his cock with some hesitation and let his five inch prick stand at full attention for his father.

"You need to fully grasp the shaft," Steven said, "like this."

He reached out and grabbed his son's cock with his lubed-up hand. The lube dripped down over Steven's swollen shaft. Rob wrapped his fingers fully around the shaft, his fingers overlapping a little bit. He'd never held another man's cock before. He moved his hand up and down, covering it in lube. Steven's foreskin moved with the motion of Rob's hand. Rob ran his palm around the swollen head and then back down.

"Give me your hand," Rob said.

He grabbed Steven's right hand and placed it back where it had been before. He put his son's hand in the proper position for jerking off and wrapped his fingers around the shaft.

"You need to grasp it like this," Rob said.

He put his hand on top of Steven's and started moving it up and down over his son's dick. He squeezed his hand on top of his son's, making sure that Steven was grabbing his own cock with the right amount of pressure.

"Oh, fuck," Steven said, "Oh...uh, sorry..."

"It's alright. Using words like that is a part of pleasurable sex," Rob said. He paused, then continued, "Does your cock feel good, son?" he asked.

"Yeah," Steven moaned.

Rob took his hand off of Steven's and moved it down to his sack hanging underneath. He gently massaged his son's balls.

"Make sure you pay attention to these, too. They won't make you cum like jerking your cock, but it still feels good," Rob said.

"Okay," Steven said.

Rob took his hand off his son's junk. It was harder to stop than he thought it would be. He realized his heart was beating hard and his cock was rock hard. Even though this was supposed to be an education on healthy sexuality, Rob found himself massively aroused by it. He stood up next to Steven and looked down at the magazine laying on the mattress. Rob squeezed some more lube onto his already moist hand and placed it on his own cock. The pleasure he felt was incredible and he quickly realized it wouldn't be long before he came. He was standing on Steven's left, and they were standing so close together that Rob could feel his arm pressed up against Steven as he jerked off. Looking over at Steven he could see that his son had now gotten a hang of how to properly jerk off, his hand flying over his cock, knuckles white.

"Are you going to cum soon?" Rob asked.

"I think so," Steven said.

"Just let it happen and squirt it all over her tits," Rob said between breaths.

"Oh, fuck," Steven said, "I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Come on, baby, cum," Rob encouraged him, quickening his own pace on his cock.

Steven's first ever shot of cum sprayed out of his cock. It was so strong that it almost completely missed the magazine, covering his bed sheets instead. The next shots landed on the magazine and the woman's face and tits as he adjusted his aim. He kept jerking his cock as he came, and his virgin body had built up so much cum that he shot five or six spurts of cum onto her. Seeing son cum sent Rob over the edge.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum too!" he said.

Rob jerked his cock and squatted down a little. Cum fired out of his cock and onto the magazine. It made little 'splat' noises as the shots of his cum landed and mixed with his sons. Both of them hadn't been 100% accurate, and the bedsheets around the magazine were flecked with little white wet spots. Steven loosened his grip on his softening cock and watched as spurt after spurt of cum came out of his father's cock.

"Woah," he said for the fifth time that night.

Rob straightened his legs to stand at his full height and looked down at the mess they had made. Both cocks were starting to soften, but they were still red and swollen and covered in a shiny layer of lube. Rob grabbed the towel he had brought from its place on the bed and used it to wipe down his cock. He enjoyed the light pleasure he got from the soft fabric massaging his cock and balls. Once he was wiped down, he moved over to Steven and placed the towel over his son's junk. He used the opportunity to feel him up a little, running his hand over the towel perhaps more than he needed to. His free hand placed itself on his son's chest, and he realized how soft Steven's skin was and how much skinnier than him the younger man was. His hand ran gently over Steven's tight muscles. Rob was looking down admiring his young body. He wished he had as little body fat as his son.

Steven was watching his father's face intently as his body was visually and physically examined. The feeling of the hands running over his body enhanced the feelings of pleasure from his first orgasm. Rob realized he was being watched and looked up into Steven's eyes. They stared at each other as father rubbed son's cock, and Rob leaned in to give Steven a quick kiss.

"Good boy," he said as he pulled away.

Rob took the towel off of Steven's cock and used it to wipe down the magazine and what cum he could from the bed. He bundled up the towel with the lube again and grabbed his boxers off the floor.

"That's how you jerk off," Rob said, "You can keep the magazine. I want you to practice jerking off more. It's completely healthy and you need to learn how to masturbate. We'll have another sex-ed lesson soon.

"Cool," Steven said, picking up the magazine, "Thanks, dad."

"You're welcome," Rob said, "Good night."

Rob left his son's room and quietly closed the door behind him. Naked, he crept back to the room he shared with his wife. The room was dark, and Susan wasn't back yet. He realized how tired he was, and he set the cum soaked towel and lube on top of the dresser and crawled naked under the covers. It wasn't long before he was fast asleep.