The Fucking Great Outdoors

Story Info
Strangers meet up in the woods and shelter from a storm.
9.9k words
4.45
17.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--This was the first story Baby & I wrote together over email in turns. I wrote the "Dan" sections, she wrote the "Anna" ones. Enjoy!--

---Dan---

On one of those muggy July weeks, I decided I had to get out of the heat, or at least the city. My days off didn't match with my friends this week, so it was either that or sit around in my boxers watching stupid-ass TV, jerking off alone, and trying to stay cool by my crappy AC. So, I threw on some shorts, and headed out to the endless trails, streams, and lakes of the nearby mountain. Not knowing how long I wanted to stay out, I grabbed my small pack, and threw in a bunch of snacks and some water. The pack always had my backpacking tent, water filter, matches and such. It wouldn't be the first time that I was enjoying myself so much that I decided to make a whole weekend of it, so I liked to be ready.

Eager to get out and away from the city's noise and heat, I sped along the highway, making record time to my favorite trailhead. When I got there, I was relieved to find only one other car there. No scout groups or large parties of idiot hikers to share the woods with today! Feeling excited and refreshed, I set off for the nearest mountain lake, hoping to hit it at the heat of the day for a quick dip. The lake I had in mind was one I liked to think of as "mine." It was off the beaten path and required scaling a pretty steep section of woods. I rarely ran into any other hikers there on weekends, on a Tuesday like this, I was sure I'd have it to myself. So few people knew about it, but this time of year it was always amazing. Blue, clear, and not too cold for a swim in July. I could hardly wait to strip down and jump in!

I pushed myself hard enough to work up a little sweat, as the day was already warming rapidly. I hadn't exactly gotten an early start and the lake was a over an hour from the trailhead. I wondered occasionally who the other hiker was and where she was headed. Well, I assumed the hiker was a woman, judging by the spare clothes I saw in the backseat of the car, and the stuff on the passenger seat meant she was probably alone. I always had a bit of a thing for rugged, outdoorsy girls who weren't afraid of the woods. Of course, for all I could tell, it was one of those die-hard retiree ladies who knew these woods better than me, so I put women out of my brain and focused on the beautiful scenery.

When I came to the steep incline, I didn't slow, using the familiar strength of my muscular legs to keep the pace. The sweat came more freely now, soaking down my back and glistening on my tanned, exposed shoulders. Finally, the moment of glory, I crested the hill and stopped to revel in the beautiful alpine water. I didn't notice movement on the far side, as I was too excited to go swim. I jogged down to the bank near the best "beach" it had.

Really, it was just a shallow edge before it dropped off quickly into blue depths. I threw down my pack, took a long drink of water and started to strip off my clothes, in a hurry to cool off. I pulled my tank top over my head, threw it on my backpack, then pulled my shorts and boxers down and off with a quick slide and hop out of them. I'm sure I looked goofy, but I thought I was alone. I stood a last moment on the shallow edge, preparing for the delicious shock of cold, and of course, fully nude in the sun and full view of the whole lake. Finally, I would wait no longer and jumped forward, diving smoothly as deep and far as I could in the lake.

I swam out to the middle and floated there on my back in heaven, feeling the sun on the whole front of my body, eyes closed and drifting. I've always been fond of swimming nude. It's one of the most sensual and physically pleasurable things to do that doesn't involve another naked person. To feel the water slide freely over all parts of my body, especially the fun parts that float loose. If you didn't know, a man's cock floats nicely. Mine shrank dramatically in the cool water, pulling tight, but relaxed and grew to a more normal soft size as I floated in the sun. I loved the feel of the sun on my hips, cock, and testicles. It felt so good and right to give them the sun they never got.

Finally, after some more goofy frolicking and floating for what felt like an hour, I swam to the side and found a nice grassy patch to lie in the sun and dry off. I didn't have a towel, after all. I lay there playing with myself a little, not in any eager way, but just the absent-minded way a relaxed man's hands like to hold the obvious evidence of his maleness. I was as relaxed as I could be until I heard a noise across the lake. I was so convinced I was alone, my first thought was that there were animals about. There were black bears and cougars in these woods, and I looked carefully about to ensure it was just a deer or small ground animal. Seeing nothing, I relaxed again, and finally fell asleep in the sun.

I hadn't nodded off long when my sleeping mind heard more noise across the lake, but I was too slow to rouse to see what it had been. Still, I decided it'd be prudent to wake and walk around carefully to be sure there weren't any dangerous animals. I dressed, grabbed my pack and started walking slowly and carefully around the lake, alert and watchful. As I did, I noticed the sky darkening heavily in the west. A storm was coming. Shit! I should have checked the weather, that storm front looked unpleasant. Storms weren't so bad in the city, but up here, you were exposed to lightning and could find yourself far wetter and colder than is wise in the mountains. Still, I knew some hollows and eaves I could tuck into to stay dry nearby.

I rounded the lake and was surprised to find a beautiful woman come from behind some nearby rocks as I came to the far side from where I'd been resting. Was she the source of the noise? I felt a blush (and a bit of a smirk) as I wondered if she'd seen me lying out or even swimming. How long had she been around, anyway? And why be so sneaky and hidden when I'd first shown up? The lake wasn't that big. If she was here, she'd have to be hiding for me not to have noticed a gorgeous creature like that! But I couldn't imagine why she'd hide. Still, no need to be rude; I walked up, waving and saying hi!

---Anna---

You approach me and say Hi. I wave and say Hi back - still kinda blushing, looking away and unable to hide my grin. In fact you were right - I had come hiking up to the point of the lake, saw you enjoying yourself in the water naked and while you had dozed off, I thought I'd take a dip myself. So, I had taken all my clothes off - enjoying the water a bit - the chill gave me goosebumps and made my tits hard. I noticed you move around a bit and though I secretly wanted you to see me in the water, I was shy at the same time of being so provocative. I then quickly ran into the bushes, toweled up and got my clothes back on in the nick of time. The storm was coming and not looking good. I was worry about how it seemed impossible to get back home now but then again, I was unprepared to stay with no tent etc. I had just planned a day hike.

You introduce yourself as Dan. I say, "Hi, I'm Sasha. Pleased to meet you. It looks rough out there."

As I'm saying that, there's a loud thunder and lightning in the sky that makes me jump and grab onto your attractive arms. I realize what I just did and apologize but look worried on what to do next.....

---Dan---

I can't help but smile at the feel of your hands on my arm. I also can't help but notice the bounce of your breasts when you jumped toward me. Not wanting to lose the moment, I offer my arm and suggest we head a little further down the trail to a spot with some sheltering rocks. You take my arm again just as it starts to rain hard, we start running to get out of the downpour and your hand slides naturally down my arm into my hand. By the time we get to the alcove our clothes are soaked thru and the temperature has start to drop rapidly. We huddle out of the rain, instinctively pressing together for warmth and breathing hard. I can't help but notice how easy it is to see your large, perfect tits thru your wet t-shirt, nipples perky and hard. My cock instantly starts hardening. You catch me looking. I look away and mutter an apology, but you just smile and look me over. I realize my thin, wet shorts probably make my growing manhood easy to spot, but seeing you looking only encourages it's growth.

Feeling emboldened, I grin and say, "Well, Sasha, our wet clothes will be trouble if it gets much colder. I have matches and there's wood enough here. If you're not too shy, we should probably light a fire and hang our clothes to dry them."

---Anna---

The way my hands slides down your arm into your hand to grasp on and run turns me on wildly - it's so sensual and erotic to be palm to palm with a hot stranger in the middle of nowhere! When you state about drying our clothes, though I'm a wild one inside, I don't portray that impression at first coz the guy really has to make me open up. In return, I say, "Yeah, let's light a fire, I don't know about the clothes though." (I giggle.)

While you start to pile up the firewood, I can't help but stare at your body - your legs, thighs, abs, chest, shoulders - they all look so hot - especially your defined face and blue eyes. I can't believe for a moment that this is really happening. My top is wet and tits are visible through the sheerness of the material. My cleavage is quite deep too but since I'm feeling horny, I let it go and allow it to look like I'm a slut. You try to light the matches but due to the rain, its kinda wet and isn't working.

Luckily I have a matchbox too that I had in a pocket that was still dry, I take out my box and start to strike the match a few times and it seems like my technique isn't working, so....without hesitation you come up to me from behind, put your arms around my waist, hold the match stick and box with your hands over mine and strike them together. and that worked.... the fire is lit. I skip a beat when you do this. I want more of your touch but I don't know what is next. Once the match is lit, we bend down together to place it on the wood and while doing this I feel your hard cock against my ass. It feels AMAZING. All I want is to feel it more, but then you just move back and away and walk to look for something else in your backpack and I pretend to do the same.

---Dan---

The feeling of putting my arms around you and feeling my hard cock press against your ass was so intense, I hardly knew what to do for a second. Thankfully, having got the fire lit, I wasn't going to give up so easily on the clothes. I went to my pack to pull out some rope and a sleeping bag for us to sit on. The ground is more sand than dirt here under the rocks and we've been standing and squatting to keep from getting sand all over our butts. I peek back at you, wondering what you're getting from your pack, then stand to tie the rope between trees so it hangs near, but not directly over the fire.

My cock is throbbing the whole time, and it's all I can do to keep from staring at the enticing shape of you in your wet clothes. Each glance your way shows you smiling and watching me, so I decide a little show wouldn't hurt. Once the rope is tied up, I slowly pull my shirt over my head and hang it over the line. Seeing your eyes trace over my chest and downward, I figure "might as well go for it" and start to unbutton my shorts. I pause to explain that I plan to sit on my sleeping bag and don't want to do it in wet shorts, in case I end up camping tonight. A cold gust of wind gives me goosebumps and hardens my nipples, pushing me to quickly pull off my shorts and step back away from the mouth of the alcove and closer to you and the fire.

Standing there in thin, wet, clingy boxers, my cock must be fully outlined, but I try not to draw attention by looking at it myself. Well, not too much attention. I reach over for the sleeping bag and say, "Once we dry a little, we can sit on this instead of the sand. The sooner you get those clothes hanging by the fire, the sooner I'll let you sit too."

I give my best charming grin and add, "After all, I really don't want to sleep out here in a wet bag tonight." You giggle again and seem to blush, looking away. I take the opportunity to drink in the beauty and sensuality of your breasts, hips, and ass even in your wet clothes, feeling a desperate longing to get you out of them.

---Anna---

After you say that, I don't really make eye contact and turn back to pull out something from my bag. I had a thin medium towel that I had kept just incase I got wet in the rain. I say, "Well I need some privacy," and smile.

Knowing that I won't really get it and don't really want it, I turn my back towards you and take my cream v necked t-shirt off. I wrap the towel just around my chest and tuck it in - it comes to my navel. I leave my cream lacy bra on hoping to swap it with the t-shirt once its dry. I also push my khaki capri pants down past my waist and step out of them. I'm wearing a small cream thong - lace triangle in the front over my bald pussy. I turn around, catching you staring and grinning at me. I smile, break eye contact and walk towards you. I stretch my arms up to hang up my clothes and as I do that the towel gets undone. I catch it before it falls to the ground and murmur, "It wasn't covering much anyway."

I lay the towel down next to you so I can sit on it - my ass cheeks are exposed and this would feel better. We just stare into the fire trying to warm up. I start holding my right temple and pressing it. You notice and ask why - I say, "l think I'm getting a headache."

You say, "Let me help you with that." We scoot such that my back is towards you - you put your hands on the sides of the front of my head and start to gently massage it. Your hands feel so good. This setting is so hot and romantic. I close my eyes and try to relax. I love how your hands trail down to massage the back of my neck and you start spending time on my shoulders- it's such a relief. As this is happening you've inched closer. Your bent leg is rubbing against my ass and my cunt is wet, tits hard from your electrifying touch. I'm allowing myself to really relax and suddenly realize I let out two soft moans/whimpers from how I'm feeling in this moment. I'm so turned on!

---Dan---

Watching you undress made my already excited cock throb and jump involuntarily, nearly out of the slit in the front of my boxers. "Woah, boy," I thought, shifting how I sat to keep it in.

Still, it was hard to imagine a more sensual and exciting thing than watching a gorgeous woman I had only just met stripping down to her very sexy lingerie by a fire with the soundtrack of pouring rain and crashing thunder. God, I love outdoorsy women! After you adorably lose the towel and sit by me, I try to figure out my next move. I can tell the attraction is there between us, and damn me if I blow the chance to make something of it. Just then, you start rubbing your temples, complain of headache, and I see my "in" clearly in a flash of lightning, the perfect way to make a move. I offer to help, we scoot close and I start to touch you, first rubbing your head, then fingers in your hair and scalp, gentle, loving, slow. Then down to your neck, then shoulders, thrilling in our closeness and letting my leg brush and rub your ass, your skin under my fingers is so soft and pleasing. Leaning closer again as my hands work down from your shoulders to caress and massage your arms, fingers "accidentally" brushing your bra as I do.

Working down to your forearms brings my head by your ear and my bare chest against your back. "Feel good?" I whisper softly, lips nearly touching your ear.

You give another moan, louder this time, and lean back into me. On my knees straddling you, this pushes your back into full contact with my chest, stomach, and groin. I sigh involuntarily, enjoying the fact that you can probably feel my cock pulsing against your lower back now. My hands had worked down to your hands, and naturally slide onto your bare thighs, so I start massaging those, of course, letting my cheek press against the side of your head. You let your head roll back and give my neck a quick peck. It sends goosebumps all down my back, the good ones, so I let out a soft "mmmm" of my own.

"Thank you for this," you say, your voice soft and husky, "it feels so good after that long hike, and your body feels nice and warm."

I notice the fire is burning low, how long had we been doing this? Time seemed to slow and run fast all together. "I better get some more wood on that too," I say, rising reluctantly but letting my hands slide slow and firm up your back to support and caress you as I do. Throwing some wood on, I look back to see your eyes locked on mine, licking your lips, face a perfect picture of feminine desire. I can't help but grin back and quickly make my way back to our bag and towel seat, you smile and lean forward, obviously inviting me back to the snuggle we'd ended in, making me bold, maybe even too bold...

I look at the spot on the bag damp where I sat, and say, "You know, I should really dry these boxers too, they're getting my bag wet."

You blush, but don't flinch, saying with a mischievous smile, "Yeah, my panties are pretty wet too." The double meaning is not lost on me, so I turn to the clothesline, and pull off my boxers.

As I hang them, wondering what you think of my bare ass, you say, "Mmm, I was hoping to see that again!"

I turn in surprise, "Again?"

---Anna---

"Yeah, again," I say with a naughty and shy smile. "This is seconds!"

I grin widely. No longer feeling at all demure, I get up, walk over and slap your ass on the right really hard. You weren't expecting that. I like how you were surprised coz I haven't even started to show you my wild side. I hug you from behind and press my tits against your back and kiss it a few times. I open my lips wide and let them slide over your back allowing my tongue to lick you. You sigh. I use my hands to start fondling your ass and your inner thighs. You haven't turned around yet. My thong is still on and though it has to come off, I want you to be the one to do the honors (I love being dominated in bed). I release my hands from your body and nudge your arms so you could turn around. We look at each other, my eyes haven't gone down yet.

We kiss hungrily. Tongues pulling and playing with each other - deep french kissing. Your hands caressing and pulling my hair and stroking my neck and face gently. My hands running over your short hair. I'm so hungry for your rock hard cock. I can feel it poking against me as our bodies press together. We kiss for like 5 mins. I start giving you lil pecks on your neck then shoulders, then go down your chest and begin to kneel down.

Just as I'm doing this, you pull me back up and with one hand unclasp my bra and throw it on the line. You squeeze my voluptuous tits with your hands and take turns sucking on each tit nice and deep. My head rolls back and I moan, running my hands over your head and neck. Your hands go into my thong band and start pulling em down. "These gotta come off!" you practically groan the words.

They're so thin and you have no patience that you just yank em off and throw em on the ground so close to the fire. Though I want to go down on you, you beat me to it and just can't wait to lick my pussy while I'm standing. Your tongue is so strong and long and you start licking back and forth while my legs are parting more and more. You tease me, make me much more wet. You stop, stand up, push me down by my shoulders and stick your cock in my mouth. You hold and pull my hair back with one hand. I love the feel of your cock in my mouth - it's so long n thick. I look up at you while I suck on you - no teeth - just lips and tongue - back n forth just at the right pace you like. At times I take my tongue and just rub it on your cock head. Love how salty you taste mmmm, ahhhhh, fuck. I feel so horny, I take my right hand and put two fingers in my pussy and stroke in and out a few times... it's so creamy n wet. I stop sucking you only to lick my fingers and taste my own cum. I extend my hand up inviting you to do the same.