The Fucking Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AaAHAHAAA AAAAARRRRHHH AhhRAAAAA AANNHHH," you groan with pleasure. That was good. I get off you and untie your left hand. I come down to lay by you on your left in your arms with my head on your chest and thigh on yours. You pull me close and we kiss. We taste each others twang and caress each others face. While kissing we fall asleep coz of all the exhaustion thus far.

---Dan---

Our night passed in bliss, at some point the fire by the tent died and the sky outside cleared and the temperature dropped, so we woke cold despite our bodies being entwined. I have to take a piss and so do you, so we duck out of the tent, nude save shoes and shivering to go pee under the stars. Though we're both taking care of less than sexy business, I can't help but find it romantic and intimate to be out naked under the stars in the wild after a storm.

When we're done, we embrace in the night again for warmth and desire driving us together. I pull back to look at you in the cold moonlight and am awed again by the curves of your body. You press back into my arms, hungry for a kiss and we kiss deep and passionate, hands sliding from each others backs to asses for some groping and back up to run fingers in hair. We give one last look over to the small lake with the reflection of the moon rising over the far hill, then wordlessly lock eyes and know we're both ready to head back to the tent.

We both found our way inside and into the sleeping bag we'd been lying atop. It was a tight fit for two, but I was still so enraptured by the magnificence of your body and how it sexy and comforting it felt pressed against me, that I didn't mind at all. I guess you didn't either since we you quickly fell asleep again, your head resting gently on my right arm as I spooned you, with my left hand over you, holding one of your left breast. My soft and well-satisfied cock even stirred to half-life again, feeling your ass press back against my hips. You noticed and reached down between your legs to nestle it right in that gap where thighs meet ass and pussy, then you sighed and your tired fingers slumped again. I lay there soaking in every bit of the sensation, listening to the silence of the forest after a storm, falling asleep to more dreams of your delicious pussy, full breasts, and talented lips.

During a dream of sliding my hard cock between your tits, I woke slowly to the realization that you were awake and playing with my cock. "Mmmmm," I moaned, still trying to sort out the hot dream from the intimate reality, "You want to fuck me, don't you, Baby?" I finally put together.

You giggle, a sound warm and sweet and thrilling, "Already am, I think?" I finally wake enough to realize that I was thoroughly hard and you were rocking your hips against me, with a hand holding the head of my cock. "I had the pleasure of being woken up by your cock getting hard between my legs, and just couldn't let that hot morning wood go to waste."

You giggle again and I can't help but chuckle and moan all at once. My fingers soon find their way back to hold and squeeze and caress your breasts, gently pinching and pulling on your stiff nipples. I longed to feel those in my mouth, but settled for nibbling at your ears and neck, face buried in your lovely hair. You pull your hips forward further still and we move in sync to place my cock at the slippery entrance to your eager hole.

"Mmm, please fuck me with that hard cock, you stud, it's been too long since I had it inside me!" you beg.

"You sure you want this again?" I tease, pushing it just so slightly inside and fighting my every instinct to drive it deep, "Then tell me how bad you want it, tell me how my cock turns you into a horny little slut."

"Oh, fuck me, babe. I need your cock so bad. My pussy is wet and aching to feel your thick rod fucking it hard. Just thinking about your cock gets me so hot, I'm such a slut, I want you to fuck me hard and make me your little bitch!"

I start to push inside. "Uhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuck, YES, Dan, YES, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" You shout in the still woods around.

All that talking dirty has me so aroused, there's no slow build here. I drive my cock as hard and deep as I can, groaning with pleasure and desire. You nearly scream with delight at finally getting the cock you'd begged for, and I start humping you hard. As I feel an orgasm start to build, you again, seem to magically know, and reach down to rub your clit and feel with your fingers my cock as it pumps powerfully in and out of your velvet paradise. I roll you onto your stomach after giving your tits another few firms squeezes, feeling your fingers rub faster and firmer around your slippery clit as our orgasms start to build together.

This time we're both loud, practically encouraging each other on with ever louder groans and moans, losing the ability to form words besides "ooohh, fuuuck YES!!" as the oxytocin floods our brains. Finally, as you groan and tense with wave after wave of orgasm, my own orgasm crests. The first squirt of cum finds a home deep inside your pussy, but feeling naughty, I pull out. You turn to look back in surprise, then watch in ecstasy as I pump my cock letting my cum shoot all over your hot fucking ass and the sensual curves of your lower back. As I do that, you start to shudder and groan again, though quieter. "Another orgasm?" I wonder. "Mmm, Baby, you liked me cumming all over your ass, didn't you?" I ask.

"Fuck yeah, that was so hot watching you cum and stroke yourself." You reach a finger back to wipe up some cum and suck on it.

"Damn, you are such a little cum whore, aren't you?" I tease.

You grin naughtily, getting a little more on your finger and holding it up for me. "I fucking love the taste of cum, don't you?"

"Hahahaha", I laugh, looking between your sly grin and your finger. "You should know, Baby, I like everything that involves licking your body!"

I suck enthusiastically on your finger, cleaning my cum off it, while my hands can't help but start groping your ass again, and I make a point to massage all the cum on your ass into your skin, then lick off the few bits that had sprayed on your back, holding them in my mouth, then leaning forward to kiss you. You hungrily suck the cum off my tongue and we fall again into a passionate kiss, as we shift to be in each other's arms again and catch our breath, drifting to sleep once more.

---Anna---

After a bit of rest, we wake to birds chirping and the sun shining. We smile at each other once our eyes open and we realize all that has happened since the past evening. We help each other up and out of the tent to look for our clothes hoping they are dry and they are. We quickly get dressed and pack up the tent and our backpacks. We decide to hike a bit more before we stop to get breakfast somewhere. Once we're ready, you take my hand and lead the way. It feels amazing to hold hands with you and walk behind while I get to admire that hot ass of yours!

The soil is quite damp and mud is spraying on our heels. We come across a stream and you ask if I wanna stop for a moment, I say sure. I find a large rock and lean against it and before I know it you're right in front of me straddling my legs while standing. You hold the back of my neck with your right hand and my lower back with your left and just lower my back onto the rock. "Baby, last night was amazing! You made me feel so good!" you say.

I just smile and the next thing I know is that you've unzipped my khakis and you have two fingers playing with my pussy. "Aaannnhh what's going on?" I say.

"I can't get enough of your delicious slit. I wanna eat you baby" you say and just lift my hips up and take my capris off - that's all I'm really wearing coz my tiny thong ripped earlier and we just ended up tossing it in the fire. My hands run through your hair and start to hold onto some as your head just dives down to my pussy and your tongue gets to work. My legs automatically spread so wide and sometimes, I almost criss cross over your head. Both your hands hold my thighs down to the rock while you fucking devour my cunt. FUCK it feels soooo good.

My cunt is so wet, juices are flowing and trickling down my thighs. You come up to my lips when you break a suck just so you can kiss me. you bite my ears and run your tongue all over my tits while you make it back down to my pussy. You keep sucking faster n going in harder with your tongue. I yell, "I want you to fuck me Dan - please! I don't want you to make me cum like this. Fuck me one more time!".

You lift up your head and you're having so much fun with my cunt that you just thrust two fingers in and start banging my pussy, smiling at me and putting another two fingers in my mouth for me to suck. While your fingers are in my mouth I keep saying, "Fuck me!!! fuck me...Dan, come on... I wanna feel your thick hot rod inside me so bad!"

You smirk and slap my ass from the side really hard. You pull me off the rock, turn me around and push me towards it. I plant both my palms on the rock and you immediately slide in from behind - doggy style. Fuck that feels so amazing - a feeling I discovered on this trip and can't let go of. You grip me by both tits under my clothes, hold on to them, squeeze em and thrust into me harder and harder, faster.

Occasionally your right hand slaps my ass and pulls my hair while you fuck me hard. I'm loving me and we're both moaning and groaning so loudly in the wilderness. We're almost shouting and enjoying it. I feel your cock get thicker as you're close to cumming and so am I. "Babe, I'm gonna cum now-- annhhh, yeah, oh fuck, fuck fuck, fuck me harder Dan. Oh yeah.... ahhhnnnhhhhhhhh fuuuckk!"

Mmm, you keep going fucking me harder and faster until all your jizz oozes into my pussy, then you pull out you and decorate my ass with some more. Once we're done you hug me from behind just as I'm still facing and getting support from the rock.

"That was amazing baby, I love fucking you," you say.

"Me too!" I say. We dress up again. I can barely walk with all the action I got from you...fuck.

You ask if I wanna have breakfast and I say, "Yes, some food and coffee would be great!" We continue to walk towards the parking lot by the entrance and decide to drive to the spot separately. Before leaving, we exchange numbers and after a long deep hug and kiss, we depart to meet again at breakfast, where we spend as much time making eyes and discreetly feeling each other up under the table as we do eating. Obligations keep us from just driving to my apartment and spending the whole day naked and fucking there, but we agree to meet again that evening after work at a great little club you know. We can both tell this is only the beginning...