The Fucking Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---Dan---

I sure wasn't expecting you to come on so hard, but damn did it make me so hard. All doubt and hesitation gone, I was hungry to have your body. I let you fondle my ass, and press your body against mine, hardly able to keep myself from spinning, pushing you to the ground and licking every fucking hot inch of your body. When you started to go down on me, still clothed, I would have none of it. I wanted you naked and I wanted your clit under my tongue, and now. God I love the taste and smell of a wet pussy. Your bald pussy lips were no match for my lips and tongue, wet and ready as you were, I tasted deep and hard and fast of your sex, irresistibly pressing your legs apart and your hole open. But my cock demanded attention too, so I stood and pushed you down on me. "Fuck me", I think, "she is a damn good cocksucker."

"You like my dick don't you? You horny little cocksucker!" I say. In answer, you finger yourself and give me a taste. Mmm, nectar of the fucking gods, that pussy cream is. I suck your fingers clean then push your head back down on my cock.

"Mmm, suck that big cock, baby!" I command. You obey, groping my ass with one hand, fingering yourself again with the other, while my hands hold your head still and I start fucking your mouth, slow and firm. Your moaning tells me you love it, so I entwine my fingers in your hair, tipping your head up to look at me, while I push as much of my cock into your mouth as I can, slow, letting you adjust. To my great arousal, you don't hesitate to take it all the way down your throat.

"Oooooh," I moan, "that is fucking hot, you talented cocksucker." Feeling an orgasm start to build and unwilling to not fuck your tight bald pussy, I reluctantly pull myself out. Pushing you down onto the sleeping bag, I kiss your mouth, tasting the mix of pre-cum and pussy juices you've been enjoying and sucking on your tongue. Your hands reach for the cock I'd taken from you and start to pull it toward your wet and eager pussy, but I want to make you squirm first, so I pin your arms down, grinning and saying, "Nuhuh, I'm going to make you beg to be fucked first."

Then I start to kiss my way down from your lips to your tits again, feasting upon them once more, taking turns sucking, kissing, and flicking the nipples with my tongue on one while groping the other then switching, always keeping your hands off my cock. You finally give up on my cock and start running your hands over my head and back, moaning at the attention your breasts and nipples are getting. Then I start to kiss my way down again, putting your hands on your own tits, saying "take care of these big sexy tits for me, baby." You take over the groping, and I hungrily move down to feast on your pussy once more. I will not be satisfied until I've made you cum and groan and writhe under the ministrations of my lips and tongue, at least once, if not more.

I salivate and involuntarily moan as I pull your legs apart, demanding, "Let me lick that hot wet pussy of yours, girl! I want to taste and eat every part of your body!"

---Anna---

I love how you tease me grinning while pinning me down asking me to beg for your cock. Love how dominating and powerful your arms feel holding me down. I like who's in charge here. My nipples are so hard from you sucking and flicking. The juices from my velvet box flow faster making my hole ooze with wetness. I squeeze both my melons together roll my tits between my thumb and finger pinching them and pulling my nipples, shaking em. I also lift each of them one by one to lick em with my tongue. As you slide down to my pussy, you watch me handle my tits and your cock stiffens even harder coz it's super hot when a girl plays with herself. You spread my legs wide and with your fingers open my pussy lips. You start to lightly lick the outline of sexy lips just to tease me. My clit is so hard. After the outline you give my pussy one big lick from bottom to top and that sends electrifying pulses through my body, and I moan, "Ahhhhh, fuck".

My legs are trying to close and kicking your back. Suddenly you have an idea and say, "Don't make a move," and get up. I'm quivering from all the arousal and just lay. You go up to the clothesline and remove the clothes hanging. You untie the rope and bring it back to me.

"This is what you need," you say.

You take me by my ankles and pull me over a bit such that you can tie each of my ankles and secure them making my legs spread wide so you can have you feast in peace. You start going at it like a hungry wolf and haven't had pussy in days. You rub each side of my clit with your tongue poking your sharp tongue into my hole in-between sides. Your mouth and head angle itself sides ways either side sucking my clit really hard, treating it like a strawberry sundae.

"Fuck baby, you taste so good; I can't get enough of this. I love how fucking hot your pussy is and that here it's mine," you pause just long enough to say.

While sucking, you also play with what you're not sucking with your fingers. Using your fingers to keep my lips apart, gently providing sensations all over. You again start sucking my clit but this time put your thick middle finger into my cunt and it just slides in with all the wetness. You suck and finger fuck me at the same time lapping up my juices that are flowing out from the sides. I keep moaning and whimpering. My hands pull your soft hair slightly rough.

"Fucking untie me, fuck...stop.... ow, aahhh, aahhh, fuck!" I yell. (Although I really don't want to give up the powerlessness I have right now). "I want your cock. Fucking fuck me with your cock!!!" I yell again, because yeah, I really want it.

But you wanna play with my pussy until it squirts - that's what you want to see coz you know if I squirt that kinda pleasure would relax me so much. You don't untie me but you slide up against my side. Your cheek next to mine. Your right middle finger still inside me. You support yourself on your left. You kiss my face...teasing me without kissing my lips. I'm so hungry for your tongue and a good kiss. You slowly insert another finger in and start thrusting back n forth while rubbing my clit with your thumb. You're relentless and it feels so intense. My hips start to buck up n I thrust into your thrusts. I try to raise my thighs but you hold them down. You find my g-spot and rub on it inside me continuously until you hear me moan uncontrollably and you see me squirt - feels like peeing.

"Aaannnnhhh, mmmmm, fuck, damn, aaahhhyeahfuuuckyeaah!" I pant heavily having just cummed powerfully. You're thinking about licking it all up or using it as lube to fuck me hard with your big thick rod.

"Please untie me." (This time I mean it; my legs want to be free). You have such a satisfied smile on your face having played with my cunt so much in all the ways your desired. I'm breathing heavily.

You untie my legs and come up to my ears only to whisper softly, "I'm not done with you yet Baby," and with that you stick your tongue in my ear arousing me all over again.

---Dan---

After your orgasm, my rod feels like it's made of steel. I can hardly believe how hot it was to make you squirt. I rub as much of that juice as I can on my eager tentpole and then, giving a last pull on your earlobe with my teeth roughly, I rise to my knees.

"Now," I growl, "you hot, cock-hungry slut, stick that ass in the air so I can give your pussy what it really needs!" Still panting and breathless from cumming, you roll over and bring your knees under you, face on the sleeping bag and ass in the air.

I smile noticing your hands can't seem to help but go back to playing with those divine tits. Before I move around behind you, I grab one tit in one hand, your ass with my other and lean over so I can bite, lick, and kiss my way up your side and back to that fucking hot ass of yours. When I get behind you, I playfully bite both of those perfect cheeks while my hands caress up the inside of your thighs, and then down your back. You moan and quiver with anticipation for the fucking you want so bad.

As much as I'd already feasted on your pussy, I can't help but give those sexy lips a few more slides and pokes of my tongue in between bites of your ass.

Finally, my manhood can hardly take any more. I want to, no I *need* to fuck you and fuck you hard. I position myself behind, giving your ass a playful spank. "Alright bitch, tell me again what you want," I command as I hold your ass firmly with both hands.

"I want that big hard fucking cock inside me now," you say.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," I say, taking my cock and sliding the tip across your labia.

"OHHH, GODDAMNIT PLEASE PLEASE FUCK MY WET PUSSY NOW!" You moan at the top of your lungs, fully uninhibited in the knowledge that we're miles from any other human.

As you yell it, you turn back to look at me, with eyes hungry for me and try to wiggle and push your pussy back into my cock, but I hold on tight, keeping the head of my cock just barely touching. "That's right, you're a little fucking slut, watching me skinny dip and sleep nude at the lake while you're hiding naked in the woods, dreaming about getting to have my big cock fuck that tight wet pussy, aren't you? Tell me how you wanted to be fucked when you were watching me." Again, I tease your pussy, this time sliding my cock between your legs, then back across your swollen clit and slick wet labia.

---Anna---

"Oh fuck yeah," you moan and it comes pouring out, "I wanted you to catch me while you were swimming naked, but I hid, like a bitch, and just watched your fucking hot body for an hour while I fingered myself from the trees. Once you found me I knew I had to get your clothes off again so you would fuck me and fuck me hard. I can't stop thinking about your cock and how hot it was to watch you playing with yourself. Now fuck me. PLEASE FUCK ME NOW with that sexy fucking cock, OH GODDAMNIT, I am so fucking hot and horny right now."

---Dan---

"Mmmm, that is fucking hot, you naughty little slut!" I spank your ass again, "now I'm going to have to fuck you extra hard." You are so eager and focused on my cock teasing your pussy that you've forgotten about your tits and have gotten up on all fours to make it easier for you to push back against me. The curve and beauty of your bare back, gorgeous hair and the feel of your ass wither my resolve to draw out the teasing. I reach down with one hand, fingering your clit and sliding my fingers up your pussy to get my bearings.

You moan deep and guttural, barely able to contain your cock hunger, so I press the head of my pre-cum dripping, pussy juice lubed, and rock hard cock into your wet, warm hole. Once the head is in, I decide to give one last tease and just wait there a moment. You can't take it and yell, "You sexy fucking tease, FUCK ME NOW," pressing your cunt back onto me.

The velvet warmth of your pussy envelopes my throbbing cock and it's my turn to shudder and groan. "OH FUCK, YES, I WANTED THIS SO BAD! FUCK ME HARD", you scream to the rolling thunder outside.

I start to fuck, slow at first, relishing the intense feeling and carefully pulling back to where I would nearly be out before pressing my hips against you to go as deep as I can. In and out like this I go, holding you with my strong arms by your hips to control the pace, deep in, slowly out, and our moans start to get louder and huskier. Slowly speeding up, I finally release control of you to let you do some of the work. I look to the side and feel my erection throb at the sight of our firelight shadows on the rock wall. The mere shape of you, back curved, ass up, and those fucking amazing tits bouncing with me riding your ass is impressively sexy. I lean over you and grab your hair, pulling your head back slightly so I can control the thrusting again.

And thrust I do. No more teasing, no more slow sliding. I want to fuck you hard and blow my load deep in that delicious pussy. As I speed up, so does our breathing and your moans and cries of, "Oh yes, Dan, fuck me harder," and "Uhhh uhh uhh, I'm such a slut for your cock," fill my ears.

My hips are slapping against your ass as your tits and my balls bounce back and forth with the hard and fast rhythm of our fucking. Finally, I can feel the orgasm starting to build, and somehow you sense it. Probably because my cock grows even thicker as I'm about to cum. You squeeze down on it with your pussy and I involuntarily yell, "OH FUCK YEAH, YOU HOTTIE! BABY, I'M GOING TO CUM HARD INSIDE YOU! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!"

My cock pulses as it squirts load after load of hot cum inside of you. I slow only a little, determined to keep thrusting despite the intensity of the sensation, until my erection fades too far to stay in, when you, turned on my by fucking huge cum, feel another orgasm cumming. Sensing this myself and not wanting my softening cock to keep you from getting there, I pull harder on your hair, pulling you up on your knees, then using one hand to grope your tits while the other slides down to rub your clit. I hardly need to bother, as the hair pulling seemed to put you over the edge. My fingers on your clit are there though for the after-intensity and you can hardly bear it, clamping down on my hand with your legs and trying to pull away, making sexy sounds of part laughing, part screaming, part groaning.

As our orgasms fade you sit back on my lap, enjoying the feel of my cock inexorably sliding out as it softens, giving it one last squeeze that both pushes it out and makes me moan again into your ear with pleasure. I kiss and nibble at your neck and ear, still fondling your tits with the one hand, and the other still clamped against your button by your legs.

"Wow, Baby," I sigh, "you are fucking incredible."

You simply sigh in pleasure in response, snuggling back into me. We sit for a while, enjoying the afterglow.

Finally, it occurs to me that we've been at this so long that it's growing dark outside. You seem to realize it at the same time. The rain has lightened but doesn't show signs of stopping. "You know," I say, "I have a tent. So, if you'd rather camp the night with me than hike back in the rain and the dark, you are welcome to stay here with me and share my sleeping bag."

You turn to look back at my face and smile. "I would love to stay the night here with you, but I'm not sure how much sleeping I'll want to do...."

---Anna---

You say, "Yeah, I know. So, are you game?"

"Yes, I am. I'm not going anywhere in this weather. I'd rather be here," I reply.

Our clothes have dried by now and I just really wanted something to wipe off all the bodily fluids n sweat thats been created in the last few hours. I walk over to my stuff on the floor and grab my towel to clean some. Meanwhile, you start putting up the tent and I help out. We add more wood to the fire. We're hungry and we eat the energy bars and nuts we had packed, sitting side by side gazing into the fire, sharing a few kisses in-between. The thunder and lightning increase and I inch closer to you with the loudness grabbing your arm and resting my head on your shoulder. You gently run your fingers through my hair and we just enjoy this bliss in the middle of nature listening to the beautiful rain.

"Come on Baby, it's late, wanna go inside?" you say.

I agree. We let the fire burn and go into the tent. You've spread out the sleeping bag, we use our backpacks as pillows and lay down next to each other side by side. Your tent has a clear section at the top so that we can look out to the stars in the sky through the rain. Within a minute or so your left arm pulls me closer and we're both on our sides facing each other. After a gaze, we kiss deeply. I purr as I enjoy your tongue and mouth all over again.

We're naked as we don't really have much else to wear and we stay as close as possible coz it's cold. my left hand caresses your hair and my fingers run down your forehead to your eyes, nose, lips while we're kissing and then proceeds to your shoulder down to your chest. I let my thumb rub against your right nipple back and forth. I really like how hard it's gotten. I move to your left. I break from the kiss and lick my way down to your nipples. I push you onto your back and straddle you. I feel your cock getting hard but for now I wanna focus on the rest. I lick, suck and gently bite your nipples. I'm loving how erect they are and hard they've become.

My hands are in yours - fingers intertwined, palms pressing against each other. I love the remnants of the sexy cologne you were wearing earlier in the day.... smells so good! I plant tiny kisses all over your chest and slowly move up the right of your neck and gently start nibbling on your right ear. While doing this my tits are pressing hard on your chest and I'm squeezing them against you. I hear you whisper, "Oh Baby! Fuck! You turn me on so good".

"I love doing that to you," I say as I continue. I move to your left ear and suck on it and lightly tug on your earlobe leaving some saliva only to pull back and blow on it just to give you some goosebumps. All the while our palms are almost fucking each other coz they are rubbing so hard and it's so erotic. I notice the rope that we used earlier is in the corner of the tent and I can reach it with one hand. I pull it towards me and use it to tie your hands to each corner of the tent with a bit of slack. I have such an eager grin on my face. I slowly lick your belly and move downwards. I'm so fond of your balls n cock that I can't wait to suck on them again.

I go down on you gently at first...real slow.... no rush. Just want you to close your eyes and enjoy the feeling of my tongue up and down your shaft. Just as I see you roll your head back and relax, I stop so as to tease you. I move down the length of your legs licking your thighs, inner thighs, calves and get to your feet all while letting my boobs trace the length of your body. I love sucking toes.. mmmm I start on your right foot and suck every toe and in-between. Your body jumps at the sensation and I'm enjoying myself. While working my tongue on the right, I'm massaging your left foot and toes. Then I switch and do the same on the left. MMM, I look up and that cock of yours is standing ready to make a tent of its own had it a garment on.

I stand up and strut back to your head giving you a nice show of the way my ass sways and my tits bounce. Then, all I wanna do is 69 you. I untie only your right hand so you can use that and then I plant my wet aroused pussy on your face while I lean towards your man meat and take it all down my throat. Yum, love the sticky head you have. It's as fun as licking a lollipop with a salt rim. I bob up n down going as deep as I can. Stroking your inner thighs and sniffing your balls as my mouth fucks your cock. You waste no time and your tongue is devouring my pussy. You lick it all over and thrust your tongue in and out making me so horny, getting me wetter n wetter. I'm creaming up and you're lapping it all up as it comes. I feel like a total slut to be fucking a stranger I've never met before out in the woods like this. So naked, so raw with so much passion.

"Annhhhh, annnhhh aahhhh fuck, fuck me Dan... come on fuck me," I moan. I hold your cock up and suck your balls gently going down below the sack. I suck your dick again up n down faster n faster. I feel your cock harden and more and more blood gushes to it. It feels like steel and like it's almost gonna explode! I can't wait to watch the volcano erupt and point it in my direction so it comes on my tits n face n hair and that's just what I do as your reach your orgasm of ecstasy with more sucks from me. As you cum, I moan in delight too and cum at the same time coz you use your fucking finger from your right hand to finger fuck me while I help your volcano erupt with a hand job.