The Fucking Princess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is my personal guard..." the Princess started to say before I cut her off.

"And I will keep the Princess' secret as long as it is not a romantic assignation. Both of them blushed at that. Interesting.

The Princess entered the exercise yard and they both limbered up. Once they started training, I became impressed with the Princess' skills. She benefited from the shorter weapon. Her arms were long and she could use her natural dexterity, which was quite high over her average strength. I could tell though that he was holding back.

I walked into the yard and caught his hand as he struck at the Princess.

"What are you doing?!" The Princess exclaimed.

Ignoring her, I looked at him. "Tell her or I will."

He glowered at me. "I was holding back, your highness. Else he would not have been able to hold my strike."

"Well, the holding back was true at least." I gestured for the princess to move aside.

Drawing the sword, the Princess had given me when we first met, I moved into a comfortable stance. He settled his longsword into a good grip, his style was all about strength and mine was more about finesse. He looked at me and grinned as he charges forward to engage. He was going for a disarming attack followed by a bout ending one. I turned his blade, sending his arm wide, but didn't finish him. This was not about me winning, it was about showing the Princess how to take advantage of her strengths. Small blade and dexterity.

He looked embarrassed and tried an overhand strike, but I dodged out of the way. He stumbled and lashed out with a backhand that I parried, then I clipped his wrist, disarming him. I stepped back and turned to the Princess.

"You and I have the same advantage Princess..." I parried his next attack and grabbed the sword out of his hand. "we have a high dexterity. It gives us an advantage. People look at the shorter weapon and underestimate us. I am not saying we can beat every opponent, but we have more options. We can wear lighter armor and still not get hit as often."

I gestured to her instructor. "He can't teach you finesse fighting. I will take over your training Princess. So, you can actually learn something useful." I do believe she was hiding a smirk behind her hand.

"I believe that is what we shall do. Thank you, Godfrey, for your assistance."

Ah that was his name. "Oh, and Godfrey. The King appointed me this position. If you even hint at impropriety about this, I will gut you like a fish in a duel. You will not besmirch the royal family's honor because of jealousy. She is my charge, not a romantic interest. Understand?" I tossed him his sword and he bowed to the Princess and scampered on his way.

"Why were you so cruel to him?"

"The teaching method he was using would get you killed. It did not fit your weapon and he is in love so he was not challenging your skills and you would have thought you were better than you are. Not cruel, just dealing in reality. He thinks I am enamored with you, so he was jealous...

"Are you not enamored with me?"

"What's my name?"

"Why, it's... uhm... it's..."

"You have no idea. When we first met, you were going to thank me until you realized I was a Half-Elf. You did the same on the night they were going to abduct you. How could I be enamored with a girl who despised me for an accident of birth?"

"And you know my name?" she asked haughtily.

"Now that is just insulting. The King is Eldrick- the first, the Queen is Releya-, the Princess is Rhianna. The family name is Korak."

She had a stunned look on her face. How much more egotistical could someone get? I motioned her to move to the center of the field. She set her feet properly, so at least she paid attention. I motioned her to come at me. She was hesitant at first, the initial attack was weak.

"Come on Princess, how long have you been doing this? This is a waste of my time."

Her face turned red and she let anger get the best of her. She actually charged me and swung wildly. I flicked out my sword and disarmed her easily.

'You are better than this, pick it up. Or was it a fluke that you killed two goblins?"

She grabbed the sword got back in her stance and got a determined look on her face. I smiled as she slowly approached, circling to my right. I dropped my sword slightly. Showing her an opening. She took the bait. This attack was better thought out and it was fast. I darted towards and spun away from her weapon and lay my blade alongside her neck.

"That was much better, Princess." I nodded to her. "I am not going to go easy on you.'

For the next hour we sparred. She never asked to stop, she was determined and she took critique well. This was something important for her to learn. I stopped the training and she was winded.

"I... I worked harder in the past hour than I did in any of Godfrey's workouts."

"Well as I said, he is enamored of you. He was spending time with you; he was not really training you.'"

"And you are training me, not spending time with me?"

"Well Princess, my job is to spend time with you. Let's get back to the castle and get cleaned up.'

"So, you can visit your barmaid?"

"No, I have to make sure you have enough guards at night and get my room in you wing prepared."

She looked at me questioningly.

"I have to be close if you are attacked again at night."

We managed to get back to the castle without attracting notice. I placed her short sword next to her bed. Made sure no one was hiding in her room and noticed a secret passage.

"Did you know about this hi...Princess?"

She looked over at what I was pointing to. "Yes, there are passages all through the castle. This one goes the length of the floor; it actually has an entrance in your room."

"Makes sense. Care to give me a tour?"

She opened the door using a pressure plate on the floor, behind a potted plant. She led me to the right and showed me the passage that led to my rooms. There were crystals in the wall that shed just enough light to not bump into anything. Thanks to my elven heritage though, I could see in dim light like it was full day. So I could also see that the two rooms between mine and the Princess' had entrances as well.

She turned around and we went past her room until we reached some stairs. They only went down and from the number of steps, we were far below the castle. Then there was a long passage that ended in a door. There was a loud noise on the other side and the Princess opened the door. A fine mist filled the door and part of the passage we were in. The sound came from a waterfall.

I stepped through and realized we were behind the castle and at the river that passed by the city. There was a pathway that led to the right, away from the water fall and looked to lead into the forest. I turned back to the Princess.

"Let me guess, this path leads to the hunting lodge."

"Yes. I guess as one of father's Rangers you would know that."

"Yes, I am one of four that do. It is supposed to be a well-kept secret."

She nodded and we went back to her room. I said good night to the Princess and left her room, to the stares of her guards. Shit, I should have remembered them. I ignored their stares and went to my room.

Stripping off my armor and hanging my sword-belt on the post of my head board, I lay down and drifted off to sleep.

****************

Rhianna-

Oh, by all the Gods, he is insufferable! All I wanted to do is make sure he understood that he served me not my father. I just wanted him to not say anything about my training, and he... he... he thought I was having an assignation!! Then he tricked me into telling him I was unsullied and he smiled and laughed at me! Arrrrrggghh!!!! Then he tells me he is not my slave and won't give me foot rubs! As if I would want him to touch me! I mean I do, but not now.

Then I decided to put him in place. I was going to go shopping before my training session. I dressed in my riding outfit, fighting in a dress would just not do. We left the castle and entered the city. I dragged him from store to store. Talking with the proprietors, making small purchases to be sent to the castle. He had the nerve to not look bored! He actually paid attention and seemed to enjoy himself. Arrgghh!

Finally, it was afternoon and I was hungry, so I went to the Golden Dragon. When we entered, there was no one there. He made his way to the back of the tavern and sat in the far table with his back to the wall. I thought I would teach him another lesson and I sat at the table in front of him with my back to him.

The barmaid came out and took my order. The lamb here is delicious and the fruits and vegetables come from a nearby farm. The cheese comes from a different farm, but is very delicious. I ordered wine and she thanked me. Then she went to him and called him a lord. I set her straight, telling her he was just my body guard. Calling him a lord, really... would just give him airs.

And what did the little slattern do? She called him lord again, with a damn giggle even. She took his order and as she went into the kitchen, she turned and winked at him, winked at him! I grumbled, and he heard me. Teased me about the girl... yes girl, she was no woman like me. I growled this time, I couldn't help it and he snorted at me!

Then she came back and they chatted, he actually asked if he could see her. She stated he would have to ask her father and he wasted no time going to the kitchen. He was vexing me; I was making noises like a jealous girl. How dare he!

He talked with the father, right out here in the tavern where I could see. He gestured to me and the father looked over at me. Then looked back at HIM and nodded to him. He bowed to the father and thanked him, like the father was some noble. This was hell... hell I say.

It took forever but out food finally arrived. It would have been quicker if HE hadn't bothered the cook. When I was done, I left, a few moments later HE followed. I led him farther into the city and finally to the stables where I would meet my instructor. Godfrey was one of my father's guards and had been secretly training me with the sword for a few months now. He was also a bit smitten with me, which helped keep the training secret.

We arrived at the stables and to say Godfrey was surprised would be an understatement. HE was willing to keep our secret, though he said he could not keep secret if it was an assignation. To which Godfrey and I both blushed, but more than likely for different reasons.

Godfrey started our training and it only took moments for HIM to interfere. It seems Godfrey wasn't training me to the best of his ability. He had been holding back. I was lucky I wasn't killed by the goblins. HE sent Godfrey on his way with his tail between his legs. Telling him if he reported us for impropriety, he would gut him. He told me Godfrey was only training me because he was enamored of me.

I made the mistake of asking HIM if HE was enamored of me. HE had the nerve to be angry with me! Asking me if I knew his name. I did, but at that moment, he was so angry, I couldn't tell him my name if I wanted to. I just stammered and stuttered.

Then asked him if he knew my name. I have no idea why I asked that, I was just so flustered.

HE proceeded to run down the members of my family. I mean, why wouldn't he know and that just made him angrier.

HE started taking my training over he was so mean, belittling me, saying I was lucky to kill any goblins. He was rough and demanding. By the time were done, I felt like I had been there for three or four hours, but it had only been one. I hate him for the way he made me feel. I was all tingly and damp, between his treatment of Godfrey and our training.

We headed back to the castle and I don't know why but I teased him about his barmaid. HE actually ignored the jab and told me he would be taking the room down the hall from mine. I didn't tell him I already knew.

We avoided notice of anyone who could report to my father my current state. I was sweaty and that was unbecoming a Princess. Thankfully I had handed my sword before we arrived at the castle. The guards were outside my room, but they were discrete enough to say nothing.

We entered my room and he placed the sword next to the head of my bed. He turned and looked around the room. I was surprised when he looked at the secret door. Damn good eyes. He asked about the door and I showed him the passage. It went to his room as well, what I didn't show him was the peep hole. He didn't need to know everything. We went in the other direction, which led to an exit

underneath the waterfall behind the castle. You could see the hunting lodge from there. Father took us there to get away from the castle for a while. Only the family and the four Rangers knew of it. As far as I knew.

We went back to my room and said good night. He exited to the hall and stopped in the doorway. How long had we been together? Shit, let's hope they were very discrete.

******************

Jhary-

The next month went pretty much the same. Her training came along nicely. At the end of the month, I had a surprise for her. I still didn't like her much, but she needed it and could not be seen buying it.

I went through the passage and knocked on her door. She was wearing a shift and her hair was down.

"What do you want?" she said in an exasperated voice.

"Just come with me Princess." I responded gruffly.

Following me to my room she was shocked when there was a woman there.

"What is the meaning of this!?"

"Relax Princess. She is here to measure you for a suit of armor."

"What?!" she looked shocked.

"Yeah, they have the hide from a creature that is very rare. The hide is thin and the resulting armor can actually be worn under normal clothing. It is just as strong as normal leathers. It is light-weight and supple, so it is not hindering in any way."

"Very nice. Thank you."

"Don't thank me. You are learning to fight. You need protection and no one is going to supply you with armor against your father's wishes. So, it is up to me."

She looked at the leather worker. "And her?"

"Well, we bargained and I will pay after you leave."

"Oh, how much? I honestly have no idea the cost of things. Father takes care of all that."

"Yes, well, this he can't. Normal Leathers cost ten marks. This will cost 500 marks. Plus 100 marks for the customization. Your preference in color Princess?"

"Uhm... I don't know. How about the same color as your armor?"

"You mean, my Princess Bodyguard armor?"

She nodded.

"Well, I am getting a new set made. It will have your emblem on it, but will be made out of the new material. It will be black with gold."

"Yes, then, that is what I want."

"Ok Princess let's get you measured and back to your room before someone visits you."

She nodded and I watched as she was measured. It seems she actually forgot I was there while she talked with the other woman. The woman talked to herself as she took measurements, seems the Princess had ample bosoms and women were measured both at the bosom and under it. She then measured the waist and hips. Upper arms and forearms, along with thighs and calves. The Princess was put together very nicely.

Nothing could make up for her lack of civility towards me though. Even though she seemed to warm to me this night. I could not abide her racism. I would do my duty to keep her safe. Nothing more.

Once the measuring was done, she said good night to the other woman and gave me a smile. Ugh. Then she went through the secret passage and it was my turn for measurements.

"So, m'lord, shall we get to work?" she blushed as she said this.

"Jhary, my name is Jhary. I am no lord, before this duty I was but a Ranger in the King's service." I smiled at her.

"Very well then, Jhary. I am Millicent. Now, get undressed so I can measure you properly."

"Undressed? The Princess didn't have too."

"I didn't want to see her naked and you didn't need to."

I grinned and stripped down. Millicent gave me an appraising look. I seemed to meet her expectations. I must admit, I was blessed with Comeliness and good dose of Charisma. The Gods also chose to bless me with significant endowment.

Millicent measured my neck, chest, arms and waist. Then she measured my legs and hips, then for some reason, she stroked me to erection and measured my hips again, including my erect penis.

The little minx actually measured the length and girth of my prick. She wrote down her noted and put everything in her pack that was on the floor.

"Now that that is out of the way..." she moved towards me, slowly removing her dress.

She was lovely, a truly comely woman. Her curly black hair cascaded down her back. She had gorgeous green eyes, full pouty lips and a slender neck. Her skin was porcelain, which just enhanced her large breasts and their brown areola and thick dark nipples. Her stomach was round and her hips wide. A patch of dark hair on her pubis could not hide her nether lips, which hung down invitingly.

She knelt before me, her green eyes meeting mine as she grasped my erection and brought it to her mouth. Those pouty lips encompassed my shaft, the girth of which seemed to stretch her mouth.

I could feel the roof of her mouth and her tongue on the thick head of my member. She slowly took me into her mouth as her tongue swirled around the head and then caressed the underside as I went deeper into her orifice.

Soon I was pressing against the entrance to her throat, and there was still plenty of me left without. Her eyes squinted in consternation as she determinedly took more of me into her mouth. I felt myself pop into her throat and as she pulled more in, she swallowed, until I was buried into her completely.

I lay my hands on her head as she massaged my tool with her mouth and throat. Her hands gripped my ass cheeks as she moved her head up and down on me. This was an amazing experience for me, this woman had to be a follower of TRESE the Goddess of Love and Lust. I could feel a warmth suffuse my body. I was getting close to spilling my seed down her throat.

"Millicent... real close now..."

She worked me harder and faster. She was going to take it from me rather than have me give it to her. May the Goddess bless her. As I sent a prayer to TRESE, I spilled my seed into her follower and Millicent swallowed over and over again, until all had been received into her body.

"Thank you mi... Jhary." She smiled up at me.

"Oh, no. Sweet Millicent, thank you. For I believe I beheld the Goddess in your ministrations."

She blushed and then stood before me. Taking my hand, she led me to my bed. She lay down and moved across it as she pulled me into it. I lay beside her and she leaned in to kiss me. My hand went to her breast and I explored it gently. Though large, they were firm, yet soft. Her skin was so smooth under my rough hands. I caressed her nipple with the palm of my hand and she moaned into our kiss.

Her tongue searched for mine, while my hand stroked her breast, like a bard playing a lute. Her hand reached down to stroke my manhood once again.

Succeeding in getting me ready for our coupling. She broke the kiss and smiled at me.

Straddling my body, she lowered herself on my thick prick. She was extremely tight and the feel of her sliding down me was exquisite.

"Oh, Jhary you fill me sooo good. By TRESE, you feel so large. Oh! Fuck! Faster... harder!"

I am nothing if not obliging. So, I proceeded to lift her legs, giving me a better angle with which to pummel her and picked up my pace. My balls were slapping against her ass as I treated her like a common wench.

"Mmmmm... yes... oh by all the Gods, yes! Oh! My release is near!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

I felt her womanly juices spring forth like a fountain and coat me. Now there were rapid squishing sounds as I neared my own release.