The Fucking Princess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes! Milli... soon now... Ugh... UGH!! NOW!!"

I filled her fertile womb with my seed. I let her legs fall back on the bed, and I collapsed next to her. She rolled towards me and took my face in both of her hands and kissed me with much passion.

"Thank you, Jhary. Now, I need to get home so my husband can get started on your armors."

I dressed at the same time I watched her dress. Her husband was a lucky man. I walked to my dresser and grabbed a large pouch from the top.

As I handed it to her, I asked. "Should I accompany you back home or would you prefer a pair of guards to make sure you get home safely with the coin."

"I have received more than enough assistance from you this evening, but if you are willing to provide me with an escort, that would be permissible."

As we exited my room, I signaled to the guards I was leaving. They nodded. I would inform the next guard I passed to see the two more were sent up to the Princess' to help guard until I returned. I never really understood that. If I was gone, two more were needed, but if I were sleeping nearby, five were enough. I shrugged.

Eventually we came across a young guard posted in the Great Hall. I sent him on his way to his commander to inform him of the need. Millicent and I then walked from the castle into the city. It was late evening and even though the city was civilized, we still had some thieves and cutpurses roaming at night. You couldn't stamp it all out.

We talked as we walked. Mostly about trivial matters. It was a lovely evening and both moons were full. Probably explains the heightened arousal. An auspicious night for TRESE, what would be called a "lovers' night". It took only a short while to reach her home and we made our good nights.

I decided to stop in at a local tavern for a mug of ale, before I headed back to the castle. Coincidentally enough, it was the Golden Dragon. I wondered if Catherine was there this evening. I passed through the doors and found the table at the back of the tavern was empty. I sat down, with my back to the wall and waited for a serving maid.

Catherine's father came into the tavern from the kitchen and was surveying the clientele. He saw me and proceeded to join me. He sat down opposite me and gave me an appraising look.

"Are ye here ta see me daughter or here for a drink?"

"Why not both?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Well, the drink is nae a problem. Catherine, however, stayed home to see to her mother."

"I hope she is well."

"Aye, tis a small thing, but keeps her from working."

"Well, I pray the Gods find favor on your family and she gets well soon."

"Thank ye, kindly. Beer or Ale young man?"

"Ale please."

He nodded to me and came back with a mug of ale and set it before me. I sat back and watched my fellow patrons as I drank my ale. I soon tired and finished my ale. I left a coin on the table and left the tavern. It was truly late now, but needless to say, I didn't hurry back to the castle.

I really didn't need much sleep and I had plenty of time until the Princess would wake. I was going to cancel the Princess' sword training until her armor was ready. Tomorrow we would go for a ride and I would start her bow training. I was halfway back to the castle, when I noticed some shadows in a nearby alley way.

It sounded like sword play, and a woman's voice. Drawing my sword and activating my boots I charged into the alley. There were three ruffians and a woman, no wait, fuck! The Princess! How dare they! What the fuck was she doing out here? Luckily, I had surprise, I covered his mouth with my hand as I shoved my blade into his kidneys.

/You Have Learned Backstab

I slipped behind the second one and jabbed my sword through his neck. As I turned to the third the Princess was standing over his dead body.

"How did you get out of the castle?!"

"A secret passage." She said glowering at me.

"Why are you out here this late at night? You could have been killed!"

"Well, I wasn't thanks to your training. And I... I... never mind why I came out here. Let's go back."

"You get back to your room Princess. I will get this taken care of. And for the Gods' sake, no detours. I will be up to check on you."

She handed me her sword and I watched her head towards the darkened walls. I went to the front gate of the castle and approached the guard captain.

"M'lord. Out late I see."

"Yes, well had to make sure the leatherworker made it home with her payment. And please, I am not a Lord, just call me Jhary. Oh, and the reason I approached you. There are the remains of three ruffians in the alley near the farriers. They seemed to think I was an easy mark."

"I see, Jhary, I will have some men take care of it."

"Thank you. Good night.

"Good night.

I headed upstairs to my room. It had been a long day and I needed to clean my armor and my sword. I motioned to one of the evening maids and requested she draw a hot bath for me. She curtsied and headed to the bathing room. Entering my room, to the guards knowing glances, I placed the Princess' sword on the table next to the door. I stripped off my sword belt and draped it over the back of a chair. Next, I stripped off my boots and armor. The boots needed no cleaning. Magical items seemed not to hold dirt or stains of any kind. Armor, not so much.

I opened my wardrobe to get my dressing gown and was surprised to see a new article of clothing in there. I pulled it out, it was a silk robe, black with gold trim and had the Princess' emblem above the heart. There was a knock at my door and the maid informed me the bath was ready. I dressed in the robe and it was comfortable and fit perfectly. It nearly reached the floor and wrapped around enough to not gap open.

I moved down the hall to the bathing room and was surprised that the maid was still there. She walked over to me confidently and helped me off with my robe. She admired my naked form and led me to the bath.

"You... ah... don't have to bathe me."

"Actually, I do m'lord. The Queen sent to me take care of you in every way."

"I... see... we would not want to anger the Queen."

"No, we would not."

I stepped into the bath and sat down. I was very large. At this moment, too large. As I was about to get comfortable, laying back to enjoy the heat, I was joined by a very beautiful and very naked maid. Now earlier I would have remarked on her beauty, but I was busy worrying about the Princess and her brush with either rape or death or both. Then the shock of seeing her here, and at the Queen's behest was like a punch to the gut.

Now, however, I could appreciate her beauty. Her blonde hair had been let down; I could see it at the middle of her back as it swayed while she entered the tub. Her pubis had a rich swath of fine blonde hair, but her nether lips were withdrawn. Her nub however could be seen through her hair and stomach was nicely rounded. Her breasts were firm and pear-shaped. Her nipples quite large and her areola were amazingly large, a thumbs width at least.

She had bright green eyes and full lips. Her neck was narrow and kissable. Even for her height, her legs were long. All-in-all a desirable bed mate. She lowered herself into the hot water and reached out to the floor. She came up with a large pitcher and filled it from the tub. She motioned me to sit up and she poured the water over my body, starting at my shoulders. Grabbing a bit of soap, she lathered it in her hands and proceeded to wash my neck and torso.

She moved down my chest, and for some reason, focused on my nipples. It was a different sensation than I was used to, but it was not unpleasant. She kept sudsing me up and it was definitely stimulating. She filled the pitcher again and rinsed me off. There had to be something magical about the tub, as the suds disappeared and the water stayed clear. Oh shit, the water was clear.

Yep, I was on complete display and did not realize it. So, she could see how much I had enjoyed the bath up to now. She rose from the tub and stood before me.

"If you would be so kind as to make room for me behind you, I can continue bathing you." She said pleasantly.

I moved forward and she moved behind me without having to get out of the tub. I felt her slide down behind me and her legs ended up being wrapped around my waist. She poured more water over me, although how she grabbed the pitcher I won't even bother to guess. I felt her suds my neck, shoulders and back. While she did, she also massaged me. Not only was this relaxing, it was arousing.

Now my body above the water was clean. She moved her legs and stood up. She moved in front of me and looked down.

"Please stand."

I moved back so as not to bump her and I stood. She knelt down in front of me and soaped her hands. She washed my stomach and pelvis. She worked down one leg, firmly washing the front and back from thigh to knee. She tapped my leg and I lifted it up so she could wash my calf and foot. Then she repeated the process on the other leg. By this time, I was as hard as I have ever been.

Then she washed my erection, up and down. Making sure it was covered in soap. Her hand went to me balls and washed then gently, rolling them in her fingers. She rinsed me off with the pitcher again. Then she looked up at me. Her green eyes filled with desire. She gripped my erection in one hand and pulled it down. Moving forward, never taking her eyes off of mine, she opened her mouth and took me in. She didn't stop though, she kept moving down my prick, steadily taking me in. I felt the mushroom tip of my shaft pass over the back of her tongue and enter her throat.

With nary a gag, I entered into her throat until all of me had passed her lips and my balls rested on her chin. She moved both of her hands to my ass cheeks and held me tightly. Then she moved her face up and down in a steady rhythm. Over and over, she moved, twirling her tongue around my flesh. Sticking her tongue into the hole at the tip of my cock. All these things were so new to me. Were the women in the capital all disciples of TRESE? I may have to make offerings at her temple. I was enjoying the ministrations of the lusty maid; she was bringing me very close to spilling my seed into her mouth. Then the naughty minx slipped a soapy finger into my back passage.

Now that was definitely something that had never happened before, but it would in the future. I released my seed in a most powerful way, over and over again. I must have erupted six times at least. That vixen swallowed every last drop of it.

She removed her mouth from my spent member and looked up at me. "Ah, m'lord, you are still dirty. I will take care of that." She took me once more in her mouth and sucked the remains of my seed off of my prick and again released me.

Standing she stepped out of the bath and toweled herself dry. I knew I should be doing something, but I was enjoying watching. Once she was done, she gestured for me to exit the tub. Grabbing a fresh towel, she proceeded to dry me off. When I was done, she opened a cabinet and removed a twin of my robe and pushed me to the door.

"Have a good night, m'lord."

"You as well. Please forgive me. I was rather distracted with all this. I did not get your name."

"Hmm, no. I didn't give it. However, I am Agelna"

"Well, thank you Agelna. Thank you so much."

She nodded to me and I left. As I moved towards my door, I noticed the guards in the hall quickly go from smiling to being serious. I looked at them with a serious demeanor and as I opened my door, I winked at them. I entered my room before I saw their smiles. Must give the impression of propriety and not catch them smiling.

When I entered my room there was an envelope on my bed. I picked it and turned it over. The seal on the envelope was that of the Royal Family. Oh shit.

*****************

Rhianna-

The next month flew by. My sword training was vigorous, we trained almost every day for an hour, and then one evening. He knocked at the secret door. What did he want? I opened the door and he wanted me to go to his room. What was he playing at now? I resisted but he insisted so I followed him.

When we got to his room, there was a woman waiting for us. I was confused and not just a little angry. Then I found out he had hired her to craft me some armor. Special armor. My heart was aflutter. I tried not to show and keep a calm and regal demeanor. Did this mean he had feelings for me?

How did I feel about this? Yes, he said it was to protect me during training, but I would also be able to wear it on other occasions at it could be worn under normal clothes. His way of protecting me even further. I was measured by the woman, in just my shift, but he turned away so as not to see. When I was done, he opened the door for me as it was his time to be measured. We were to have matching sets. Oh, he did care about me!

I went into the passage and I was about to be a naughty princess. I never told him that each door had a spy-hole. I got up on my tiptoes and opened this one up. She had him strip down. I could barely make out what they were saying as I was too busy looking at his strong body. Then she measured his thing!!! She took it in her hand and made it... it... grow!!! She measured it and measured around his waist including it. That made sense.

Then she stripped and knelt before him and his thing. She took it in her mouth!!! Ewww! He held her head in his hands. The look on his face was intense. She moved back and forth on his thing, his hips gently rocking. Oh, my. I was feeling a tingle in my stomach. Like when I entertained myself as the cleric of TRESE instructed me. Thank you, mother.

I watched as he completed in her mouth. Then they moved to the bed and proceeded to rut. The whole time, I could not look away. Soon, I became aware that the warm, tingling sensation was not just from me watching. Horrifyingly, I was entertaining myself as I watched them!!! I was... I was not acting like a proper princess! I was behaving like a common slattern. I kept watching and entertaining myself. I could feel my body getting warmer and the tingling meant I was close to release. I slowed as I watched them, waiting to coincide with their release. I could hear them moaning and she screamed out her nearness. I increased my pace as he increased his thrusts. I shoved my hand in my mouth as I let the release wash over me. I collapsed to the floor.

I know not how long I lay there. I wobbled to my feet and peered through the spy-hole. They were gone. Where did he go? I was worried that she had taken him away. He was mine, she had no right! I ran to my room. Washing my hands in the water bowl by the bed, I changed into my riding clothes. I put on my sword belt and adjusted the sheath. I then ran through the passages to the exit by the east wall. The passage let me out, outside the wall and I travelled through the dark alleys until I was away from the main gate to the castle.

"What is a pretty little girl like you doing all by herself in these dark alleys?" a voice came from the shadows.

"She looks lost. Maybe we can help her find her way." Said another voice.

I turned to look at them, which of course was a mistake. I should have just run, but I was caught off guard, thinking of HIM. I put my hand on the hilt of my sword.

"Oh, kitten has teeth." A third voice proclaimed.

"Kitten, don't do that. We could have a nice time and you won't have to get hurt."

I drew my sword. "Oh, no. Walk away and you won't have to get hurt."

I turned and lunged at the one behind me and he knocked my sword away like it was nothing. Then he punched me in the stomach and I fell against the wall. They crowded around me and pawed at my body. I yelled at them and tried to swing my sword, but they grabbed my hands and held them over my head. I tried kicking, to no avail.

Then I saw HIM, but never like this. His eyes were full of fury. I saw him clamp his hand over the man in front of me's mouth. Then I saw his sword punch through from the side. The next thing I knew, his sword pierced the next man's neck. Now, my hands were free. The third man was startled that his compatriots had fallen and he had not heard a thing. I thrust at his neck and earned a critical.

/Learned Surprise Strike

He was angry with me and had every right. I could not let him know that though. I listened to his chastisement, commented when I thought I could.

He sent me on my way, basically actually sending me to my room. I handed him my sword and went back through the passages to my room. Once I had a chance to realize what had happened, I curled up in my bed and cried.

"Why are you crying, daughter?"

I leapt up and stared. There was my mother, sitting in the chair near the door.

"Wha... why... mother!"

She pulled the braided silk rope by the door. Moments later a maid entered.

She curtsied. "Yes, your Majesty?"

"Lord Jhary will be heading to the bathing room. Please see that he is cleaned and take care of any other needs." She said all this while still looking at me.

I watched as the maid left.

"Now, daughter. What is going on? Are you having assignations with your bodyguard?"

"No mother! I mean... well, how could we? He is not nobility; it would not work."

My mother actually smiled at me. "Do you want to?"

"Mother! How could you? I am perfectly fine. Besides some day father will marry me off to some foreign noble." I pouted at that.

"Hmm, yes. Well, the real reason I came to visit you, was to tell you that your father will be collecting you in the morning. So, your best dress, tomorrow we need our Princess. Someone will come to prepare you."

She walked to my door and opened it. Stopping before entering the hallway she said. "Good night, dear... oh, and wash the blood off, it is not becoming."

I jumped up to look in the mirror. Oh, my Goddess, it was across my face and on my blouse. I turned to see it on my pillow and my blanket!! ARRRGGGHHH!

***************

Jhary-

I climbed out of bed in the morning and found a cloak on the rack by the door. Black with gold trim and the Princess' emblem on it. Taking this as a hint, I grabbed the armor gifted to me and put it on. Putting on the boots, I walked over to the cloak. I realized it also had a hood, interesting. It had rather a plain clasp, but I did look dashing, I guess you need to look good at your beheading. Leaving my room, I moved towards the Princess' room.

"M'lord, the King has already collected the Princess. You are to go to the Great Hall."

And that was all they would say. I turned around and adjusted my sheath on my belt. I would try not to be nervous. When I reached the Great Hall, the guards were in their ceremonial uniforms. They snapped to attention and opened the doors for me. I looked back and forth between the them, but they remained stoic. As I walked in the herald stepped in front of me.

"Now presenting, Lord Jhary, Champion to the Princess Rhianna!"

Then he stepped back and I moved forward. The place was crowded. Nobles, knights, retainers, wealthy merchants and Godfrey. He stood on the floor near the throne. What the fuck was he doing here? I moved forward slowly, steadily, until I stood before the king. Three steps up and there the King sat. His throne was magnificent. Black wood with gold filigree and gold cushions. The Queen sat to his right, in a slightly smaller but same throne and the Princess was to his left, her's also smaller than the Queens, but otherwise the same. So distracted was I, I almost missed the Lord and Champion comments.

I knelt before them, head down and waited.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my loyal subjects. We are here to officiate what should have been done months ago. This young man has proven, without a doubt, his devotion to the Kingdom, myself, the Queen and most of all to Princess Rhianna. The reason for the delay was twofold. We needed him to protect the Princess without delay and we needed to properly equip him for his duties. Lord Jhary, Rise."