The Full Price Must Be Paid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she had one job at that point: She needed to take his cum in her mouth and swallow every single drop and act as though she loved the taste. She knew that would please him, hell it pleases every man She thought, and he's no different. She went along as she sucked harder and harder and he moaned more and more. She could tell his cock was getting harder with her last few sucks on his cock.

She knew he was about ready to explode his cum into her mouth, throat, or on her face, she wasn't sure. However, she was going to go with swallowing his cum unless he pulled her head away. He kept moaning then she felt his cock spasm, his body got rigid and he grabbed the back of her head hard.

Now she knew for sure, she knew he wanted to shoot his cum into her mouth. She held her balls in one hand as her other was on his round cock as he was shooting his load into her mouth. With each spasm, a large load of cum would shoot out. His load was almost too large to handle without losing some. She knew she did not want to spill a drop. As fast as he came in her mouth, she kept swallowing hard and fast. Was this ever going to end she thought as he was in his 4 or 5th spasm. Then he finally stopped.

Julie understood her role as his sex slave well. She then took his cock in her hands, she licked gently around his cock and the head of his cock. She used her right hand to go down on his vein that had just shot that huge load, she pulled up more cum with her hand. As it came out of the head of his cock, she quickly went down and licked it up. She did these 3 or 4 times and finally, when she pulled her hand up there was no more cum left. The man's hand was on her head but not as rough as before.

He moaned again and said, "wow Julie, that was one of the best blow jobs I have ever ha I am very impressed and John was right about you."!

She looked up at him with his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. She thought quickly, his cum really didn't taste bad it actually tasted good. She took one more lick up the shaft of his long cock and brought her tits up to his cock and her head was now at his stomach.

She said "Thank you, Master, I'm glad you liked that. There's plenty more of that if that's what you like sir?"

She said in an attempt to get him to start thinking more and more about blow jobs and less about fucking her. Julie knew there was ZERO chance she could avoid being fucked. She just hoped she could keep it to her mouth and pussy and avoid that thick cock from entering her ass hole. She thought she "may" be able to take it in her ass, but there's a chance it would really rip her ass.

As she laid there on him thinking this and licking his stomach and head of his cock every 10 or 15 seconds. She could feel her pussy was soaking wet now and she clenched her pussy and her ass muscles a few times. The clinching felt good and if/when she had to take that cock, she knew she needed to do everything she could to keep her pussy and ass both wet, and both aroused.

"Very good," he said, "very nice Julie" You're going to make a good sex slave". "John was right about you thus far, but there's much more to come".

Her master sat up and had a very sheer robe hanging on a hook. He told her to get up and put that on. She did as she was told and stood up, wiped her mouth, and put the robe on. The man walked up to her and stood directly in front of her. He reached down and touched her stomach and rubbed it. He did so as if to say, "That's where my cum is Julie," although he didn't say that, he just looked at her this time directly in her eyes. He brought his hands up to her breasts and started to feel them again.

Julie just stood there and allowed it, after all, there was truly nothing she could do. He then went down with his hand and rubbed the outside of her pussy. Julie knew what was next, he was going to feel inside her pussy. He wanted to know if her pussy was still wet.

Julie thought OH God, I want it to be wet as I know that will please him and he will know I somewhat enjoyed sucking his cock. But if it's too wet and he starts to finger me and he gets hard again then I'll have to fuck him. All of this ran through Julie's mind in a split second. By now he did just that and put his finger inside her wet, juicy pussy. She moaned as his finger entered her deep.

Her master looked with approval at the wetness of her pussy and her response as she moaned as his finger entered her.

"Nice" he uttered quietly, "very nice" is all he said.

He got dressed and told me to follow him. As Julie thought, it seemed I now was going to find out where I would be staying until this man is through using me and fucking me. How long could this go on she continued to wonder; how much could she endure? She continued to think as she followed him to her new home, her room.

At the end of the introduction to "THE FULL PRICE MUST BE PAID"

CHAPTER 2 to follow