The Full Price Must Be Paid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she knows if she belted those words out in that tone the consequences would be very bad. Julie collected herself for a second and changed her tone to this man. Julie asked the same questions but knew how she must phase it:

"You promise to let John go and the debt will be paid in full?"

The man looked at her with a look of confusion and just stared at her with a pause. His look of confusion started to turn to anger and she realized what she had said and what she had omitted. She broke eye contact while she was thinking then looked up in his eyes and said: "Do you promise to let John go and this debt will be paid in full, sir?" The man hesitated then started nodding his head in delight as a slight smile came on his face....

Then the man laughed, "You have my word," he said smirking.

But his word was the only security he was going to give her. He went to turn away but stopped and said "My debt fully paid?" It's a mighty big debt, Julie. Do you have it in you to pay the debt in full?" "I'll have to extract a high payment from you to pay the debt in full. My father was only 69 years old; my mother is only 65 and in great health other than being heartbroken Julie! She is going to live at least 20 more years and is 100% financially broke!"

Julie knew she asked the wrong question at the wrong time. Her question took him back to the anger, the heartbreak of losing his father. She knew if she was to endure her time as his sex slave, she would have to avoid upsetting him. She knew some of the BDSM acts are to inflict pain to punish a slave if they don't do exactly what they are supposed to do. She knows a hard "cattail" spanking would hurt beyond belief. Nipple clamps, the cattail on her spread wide pussy. No, she knows the punishments and they were severe.

At that time the man stood, turned, and began to walk back to his car.

The moment of truth had come for Julie, stand and follow him and become his sex slave or stay seated and have John pay the price. At that moment the adrenaline surged to Julie's legs, she stood up and said loudly,

"Yes Master, I will go with you." As she stood up and took a step towards him, he remained still. Now she was standing next to him actually her arm touching him as she expected him to walk as she took her step to follow. Her breasts were semi-exposed as she opened her shirt as he demanded earlier. Her cleavage was totally in view and most of both breasts were in his view. He moved his hand up brushing against her half-exposed breasts. A chill came over her body as his hand touched her breast. He kept his hand there for a few seconds. He squared up his body to hers. Her breasts were touching his stomach area. The man stood tall; his strong body stood straight with confidence.

He then asked: "Yes, Master what?" What will you do and what will you be Julie? I want to hear you say it, I want to hear it come out of your mouth obediently.

Julie's mind was distracted thinking of her future over the next week or two. Quickly she regained her focus. She knew what he wanted to hear: Julie took a deep breath. She looked up at his face but this time not making eye contact. She knew from her slave days with John that a slave never makes eye contact.

Just looking at his face she said, "yes Master, I will be your sex slave".

How long will this go on? she thought. Until this monster got weary of it. Julie soon came to understand the appalling reality of what was going to happen. Her stomach was tight and she was nervous. The words coming from her mouth "yes master, I'll be your sex slave, brought slight arousal. She knew she was in a bad way but yet she could feel the blood pumping. She could feel her pussy getting wet. Was this a natural thing she thought as she stood there half exposed? She moved her legs a little so the seam of her jeans moved on her clit. She felt the arousal, yet she knew she shouldn't. What was going on with my body? She thought.

The man then looked at her looking down at her face, her breasts, and took her hand, and started walking to his car. He let go of her hand after 2 or 3 steps and had her follow behind him to his car. Julie got into the passenger seat as he got into the car. He looked over at her as she looked straight ahead. He then said in a firm but softer tone for her to remove her top. She didn't hesitate as she was very nervous but knew at this point the more she complied the easier it would be on her. Julie then removed her top and put her seat belt on.

Without a sound, he started the car and drove her to a location several miles from the park. It was a very nice home she could tell by the upkeep. It also was a very large and very expensive home. He pulled his car into the large driveway and maneuvered past the garage and to a separate door to his house.

He put the car in park and said, "here we are Julie, your new residence for a while." As they both got out of the car Julie couldn't help but look around the yard, the house just trying to memorize everything she could. He then escorted her through the doorway and into what appeared to be his personal playroom. It was prepared and ready for her arrival. For the first time since she met this man, he had patience as Julie just looked slowly around the room at all of the toys, restraints, and gadgets.

It was a very large room; most likely the entire basement was arranged as his personal BDSM room. Her eyes started to the left of the room and quickly noticed some restraints hanging from the ceiling, long enough so a person would be tied up with their hands over their heads. Julie's eyes then moved to a puma horse type of bench that was covered by leather.

It had straps on one side which Julie could tell was for a person's arms and a small platform at the back for the bench for what she could tell would be for her knees and straps to secure her legs. Julie took a large breath when she saw the straps and she knew exactly what that bench was for. Julie knew that if/when she was to be put into those straps on the bench her pussy and ass would be 100% exposed and open. She knew what that was for and she was likely to be exposed to that bench soon enough. Julie swallowed then continued to look at the toys and other items in the room. Her eyes made it over to a king-size bed over to the right. Julie didn't need to speculate or even think about that as she knows what that was for. In front of the bed were a few pillows sitting on top of what looked like a 2-inch gymnast mat. Her eyes quickly locked onto an area with all of the toys.

OMG Julie thought as she saw what appeared to be a real bullwhip! Black in color and looked to be full leather and appeared to be 8 to 9 feet long. That got Julie's attention as the restraints from the ceiling she had seen earlier, and the bullwhip was certainly for a sex slave that did not obey. Julie then noticed an array of sharp pinwheels. They seemed to be of 4 or so different sizes and each wheel had large points on it. Julie knew what that was for from her BDSM days with John.

John would run that over her body, her breasts, her pussy lips, and in between. The pins brought pain as they stuck into her body. However, John was gentle and just pushed hard enough to bring slightly to medium pain. If used to bring a high degree of pain these could certainly do it, she thought to herself.

Her tormentor just stood there and allowed her the time to look around and take in everything there was to view. He seemed to revel in her attentiveness to the room and its toys.

Julie continued to notice the room's toys. There was a couple of cattails both of different sizes. Julie knew what that was for as well as John has one of those and she enjoyed it when playing with John. That could be used to inflict a massive amount of pain in the wrong hands. Smacking her ass with it would create an unbearable amount of pain. However, if targeted at her nipples or a widespread pussy she could not imagine how much pain that would bring. Julie realized this man is very familiar with the BDSM lifestyle and he knew how to inflict pain. Not the pain that Julie enjoyed which was medium to lite medium.

These could all bring a tremendous amount of pain to the violator of the rules. As she continued to view the room, she noticed an apparatus to sit or lay down on and it would pull the legs apart. He had vibrators by the dozens and insertable eggs and other tools for internal use as well. Julie's earlier arousal for the moment had stopped as her mind worked at 1000 MPH on the toys, the tools, and everything in that room. Julie quickly started thinking about her short-term future with this man as his SEX SLAVE and what was in store for her.

Julie also started planning how to succeed at this terrible predicament she had been thrust into by John and his bad deeds. Julie knew she did not want the wrath of this man to fall upon her, that was one thing she knew for sure after viewing this play, or torture room. Yes, Julie knew what she needed to do regardless of how distasteful or disgusting it was. She had to succeed as this man's sex slave!

Julie's eyes then noticed a close circuit TV (CCTV) in the playroom. She could see John on the monitor in some other location, still bound.

From his reactions, she could tell he could also see her. There was no sound but she could tell he was distressed and yelling "No! No! No!"

"Wave to John, Julie", her master commented now seemingly amused.

Julie almost blurted out at the man her capture, but she caught herself. But the man could tell what she was thinking by the change in her facial expression. He could tell she was distressed to see John like that and even more to think he is going to watch what this man is going to do to her. Julie knew what she had to do and she knew she could play the role of a submissive sex slave. However, under no conditions did she want John to see this. She didn't want him to see her complying, submitting totally to this man and every sexual encounter they would have.

Julie knew this would be torture for John and this would be a wall in their relationship forevermore. Could John ever forget about this and all of the kink and sex she would have to perform for this man? She knew this is all John's fault and John will shoulder the blame to himself. However, forgetting the visual acts and encounters sexually that she will have to act as though she's enjoying it, she was not sure he could forget. Julie also knew this was exactly what this man was counting on and he told her so earlier.

Julie then looked over at the man, Master to her, as he smiled slightly again as if to have read what was going through her mind after seeing John on the CCTV. He instructed her to strip naked. As she was getting undressed, he spoke:

"Yes indeed, we are going to have a lot of fun in her Julie," he said in a strong voice. "John speaks very highly of you. He tells me that you really love cock, we will certainly see if that is true Julie." He uttered to her. Julie doing as told she slowly took off her pants since her top was already removed. Then she slowly removed her panties.

As she pulled them off, he reached his hand out and wanted her panties in his hand. Julie was embarrassed. She knew why he wanted to hold them. When she pulled them off, she noticed her panties were very wet.

This barbaric man forcing her to be his sex slave, he's going to fuck her in every hole, he's likely to loan her out to his friends and she will have to fuck them all in every hole. Yet, with all of these appalling thoughts, her pussy had gotten wet. Why would this happen she thought? Why is her body reacting in such a way when her mind was appalled? Obeying her newly proclaimed "Master" she slowly reached her hand out and gave him her panties. He took her panties in his hand and moved them around so he could feel the moisture in her panties. He wanted to feel the wetness from her pussy.

Julie just stood in front of him, naked and exposed. The word SLAVE was now smudged across her torso in red lipstick. She felt miserable, embarrassed, and defiant. But knew she could never let those feelings show if she were to get through this mess for both her sake and John's.

Was any of this really true she thought? Please tell me this is just a bad dream and I'm going to awaken any minute and this will be over she thought to herself. Had John really done those things? This guy seemed a bit unhinged, she could tell from all the toys and sexual apparatus; Yet he was a professional, he had planned this out very well. This was straight-out extortion.

But he clearly was not kidding around. She believed him when he said that ordinarily, he would have killed John already, and still will unless as he put it, she "submits."

He stepped forward and put his hands all over her body. She shivered slightly with disgust but also got cold chills all over her body and these were not from disgust.

As the man stood face to face, he put his hands on her shoulders and moved them down over her arms. He then moved his hands to her breasts and fondled them gently. Julie's body was responding to these touches in a way she had not anticipated. Her body was enjoying this and she was becoming aroused again.

He moved his hands from her breasts slowly down her stomach, then moved out to her hips. He swept his hands over her butt and back to her lower stomach and as his right hand went down to her pussy, his left hand moved back up to her breast and her face. While his right-hand finger penetrated her pussy slightly, he could feel how wet her pussy was, his left hand took her jaw and pulled it to his face.

Julie wanted to scream and get out of there, although she knew she couldn't. He body was becoming very aroused, her nipples rock hard and her pussy was becoming more and more excited with his touch. He then kissed her lips softly and inserted his finger deep into her wet cavern. He knew that she was his property now and he knew she knew she belonged to him. At least for the time being. The man kissed her deeper and she responded as his tongue entered her mouth she responded likewise.

What had come over her she thought quickly? She was kissing this man and moaning as his finger went deeper and deeper into her pussy and she was enjoying it! She could now feel this man's cock growing as he fingered her wet pussy and kissed her. His cock was against her lower stomach area. Although she couldn't tell for sure, it felt like this man had a huge cock.

As quickly as she thought that, she pulled away leaving her standing there aroused and nude totally exposed exactly as he had planned it.

"Lovely!" he swooned. "It could take me quite a while to get my fill of a creature as lovely as you Julie," he said in a firm voice again.

On the CCTV John was frantic, watching as his wife's naked flesh was being touched and fondled. Suddenly, seeing John on the monitor was just too much for Julie. She wanted to burst into tears but knew that would not play well for her. To be his sex slave she had to perform his every demand. She also knew she had to perform as a true sex slave, not as a kidnapped and blackmailed wife. She had to play the part regardless of how much she wanted to scream, hit this man or run out the door. She knew she could not. She had a role to play and she knew how to play it, she was not quite sure how well she could pull off the act.

The man brushed the back of his hand against her cheek tenderly. "Don't worry," he said."Once you're all used up, I will let you go."

"And let John go!" Julie said softly with her voice cracking.

"We'll see," he said. "That depends on how well you perform. You say you're up to paying the full debt. We shall see."

How well I perform she thought, if she didn't apply herself and do what she knows he wants every day, this could still not end well for John. It was only Day One Julie thought, that thought crushed her, it was just the beginning. How long would she have to endure it? She knew she could do what he wanted, but for how long? She really didn't know if she could cope. She knew she had to be strong.

In her despair she quickly refocused, Julie knew she had to apply herself 100% to the definition and her understanding of being a "submitted SEX SLAVE". Now he wanted to sample her delightful body. That was the place to begin. He had been salivating about it all day and had just had a taste of her body and he knew he wanted more. He led her by the hand over near this puma-type bench.

Julie thought that's where he was leading her. She got a rush of adrenaline as she knew exactly what that was for and how it was to be used on her. Julie quickly visualized herself strapped in on that puma bench with both legs and arms strapped down as they got closer and closer. All she knew and could think about was how to avoid that fate tonight.

But just then he continued past the bench took her over to where a few pillows were on the floor. He'd already fondled her and he knew she was wet. They stood face to face her tall enough to look into his broad and muscular chest. She got a rush as his hands were placed on her shoulders and he slowly pushed her down to her knees. Now she knew what the pillows were for. They were for her knees as she was going to have to suck this man's cock. She had been extremely horny all day, her pussy was wet almost all day in anticipation of her sexual destiny with John that night, instead, this was her fate.

The man ordered her in his DOM/commanding voice to undo his pants and to pull his cock out. Julie didn't hesitate as she quickly undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down around his ankles. His large erect cock was now one inch from her face, from her mouth. She looked at this large thick cock for a second or two. She looked up at the man and caught his eyes as he then cracked a slight smile. He nodded his head as if to say, ok it's time. This man's cock was large, 9 inches it appeared and very thick. She knew she could take it in her mouth and pussy but her mind quickly went to her ass! Could her ass take this cock without ripping?

After those quick thoughts and concerns, she knew what she had to do and regrouped and put her right hand on the cock and took her tongue and started at his balls and one large slow lick up to the top of his cock. She then just using her tongue licked all around this man's large cock. She was trying to please him as she knew this would be the only way to get out of this mess for her and John. She then guided his cock into her mouth. She then started sucking and bobbing up and down on his cock to get this man off just as fast as she could. She knew the faster he was to cum the more likely it would limit her having her pussy and or ass fucked that night.

She knew if she made him cum with her mouth, and knowing how men need time to get erect again, a man in his middle 40's could likely only cum twice in the same night. This was the best she could hope for and her plan for the night.

The man/Master moaned as she worked her magic on his cock. He put his hands behind her head and pushed it deeper and deeper down on his cock. She then was taking all 9 inches.

The man looked down and pulled her head back, and said "my Julie, John was right you do love cock, and my god you give great head. He told me you didn't have a gag reflex and that is true. This will serve you well in your stay with me Julie". The man had the puma bench all ready for her and she could tell it was set up to be used that night. She knew he intended to strap her down and fuck her. However, instead, he took one step back to the bed behind him and he sat down and then laid back while pulling Julie on her knees over to his cock on the bed.

Julie quickly started sucking his cock again. She was deep-throating, it every single time she went down on his cock. Julie was thinking if I can keep this up and please him here, I may not have to fuck him tonight. At least not tied down on that bench thing he had set up for her. Being that exposed tied to that bench she knew she wanted to avoid. Knowing this man, he may fuck her pussy but before he came, he would put it into her ass. This she wanted to avoid if possible due to his size. Julie kept sucking and sucking and he kept pushing her head down harder and harder. She could tell he was getting closer to Cumming.