The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife must comply to being a sex slave for her husband.
9.1k words
4.45
53.4k
30
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: In an earlier chapter the master changed Julie's real-life name to Lisa. He did this to further punish both her and her husband years after this sex slave ordeal is over. Every time they hear Lisa's name it will bring them back in time to this ordeal when she was at another mans call and served him as his sex slave.

As Lisa woke up after her first night's sleep in her new reality, she looked up and seen her master had just walked into her room. She just laid there for a few seconds not sure what to do. Was he going to get into bed with her and fuck her again? Was he just going to talk to her, whip her, what was his next move? As she stretched from under the covers allowing her large and firm 36 DD breasts to move into clear sight. Lisa knew as a sex slave she had to look sexy at all times, present a sexy attitude at all times and provide sex anytime he wanted it.

Lisa allowed her large breasts to show on purpose with her eyes on his to measure what was next and said:

"Good morning Sir", then she waited for his reply. He just reached down and felt her breast visible with his right hand and rubbed it slowly. He also rotated from rubbing her breast softly to pinching her hard nipple that was exposed. Lisa just moaned as she knew she needed to act like it felt good. She knew her role and remembered the large bullwhip on the wall, the cattail hanging next to it. She knew she did not want any part of those. She also knew that him using those and hurting her badly would mean nothing to him as he could just keep her here longer until the whipped marks would go away. Besides, other than this terrible situation it did feel good having her nipple and breast rubbed gently and nipple pinched gently.

As he rubbed her breasts Lisa just looked at him to see what his next move was going to be. Am I going to have to fuck him right here, right now? She thought to herself. As he continued to rub her breasts, she pulled herself up in a sitting position in bed with her back and head against the headboard. Now both of her breasts were fully exposed, but she thought that's what he wanted. And She played the role. The man then slides his hand down to her pussy. Lisa opened her legs more to let him inside her if that's where he was going with his hand. First, he rubbed her mound as his hand went to her pussy her covers went with his hand. Now she's sitting exposed down to her pussy as he viewed her sexy body and continued to rub her mound. Then moved his finger inside her slit just a little and moved up top to bottom of her lovely slit. With only one minute of rubbing her mound and another minute or so moving up and down her slit, she could feel her body beginning to respond. He put his finger inside her about an inch just enough to feel she was already moist from the breast rubbing and pubic mound rubbing.

Her master cracked a very small smile and said:

"Very good Lisa, I see your pussy is enjoying me rubbing your breasts and pussy, Excellent!"

Lisa knew what she needed to say and do which is to make herself open and available to him. Not that she had any choice in the matter, he could take her at any time. Regardless, she knew going along with his wishes and showing she's going along willingly, would serve her well in the short run. With those thoughts she uttered,

"Shall I serve you now master?"

He responded, "oh yes, my slave, of course, you're going to serve me today."

By now she could see that his cock and it was getting hard through the dress slacks he was wearing. She noticed the other man was becoming aroused as well. She could feel her loins beginning to respond. She was getting wet again, although she was acting the role with her master, her body was not. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own. In some dark way, her pussy seemed to get wet whenever she seemed to be touched or the thought of fucking this man. Why was that she wondered as she looked at him as he pulled his finger from her pussy.

In a quick voice, he handed her a phone and told her:

"This is a burner phone; it only allows you to text me or me to call or text you. You will keep this on you at all times. When I text or call you will answer immediately. You will do exactly as I instruct you from the call or text. Do you understand? "He said in a firm strong voice.

"Yes, sir Master, I understand."

"When I return, I expect you to have a compliant attitude and 100% willing for sex, do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand and I'll be looking forward to having sex, sir."

He then instructed her: "I'm going to work now; Jim will be here in case you get any ideas of leaving. Not to mention the result for John will soon follow, so don't get any ideas. You have 3 hours to get ready and you to wait here in your room, ready for your noon session."

"Yes, sir master, I'll be ready.". Lisa quickly gave the response she knew he expected. As the two men turned to leave the room her body got a rush as the words he said sank in: "Your noon session" She knew what that meant and she knew he was going to explore her 3 holes again as he did last night.

Lisa thought back to last night and how she enjoyed the fucking she got in a sick sort of way. She did enjoy it when he fucked her pussy. So much so she wanted to cum but was deprived. She even enjoyed her ass fucking after the initial pain. She forgot John was watching every single moment as he pumped her in every hole. She also thought back to the four men who watched in delight as her master used her holes. Her master did tell her last night these four men would have their turn. How would this be set up, she thought to herself. All four at one time and gang bang, or one or two at a time possibly. Lisa had fantasized about two men at once like every woman has, most just won't admit it. However, this is not how she wanted her two men fantasy to play out as this man's slave.

Lisa then got up and got her shower cleaning out her love holes (yes, plural now) as he made it clear her pussy was not her only hole, he was going to fuck daily, her ass was on his list as well. As she washed, she realized just how sore her ass was. The fucking felt good last night but her ass is not used to that size and it was very sore. She had to do anything to keep his cock from her ass night was her thoughts as she washed. Lisa realized the first violation last night just established the basic fact of the slave and the slave owner domination. Lisa also knew yes, he enjoyed fucking her as any man would. However, each time they have sex his sexual pleasure was only part of the enjoyment he receives. The other part of his enjoyment is the pain it brings her husband forced to watch this over and over again.

Lisa continued getting ready while standing nude in front of the mirror as she put on her makeup and such. She heard her door open and Jim walking in and to her bathroom. Before she could reach and cover herself Jim was upon her standing 3 feet away. She reached for the towel, then quit in mid-movement. He's seen every inch of her body nude so she just stood there. Jim gave her a drink and told her she is to drink this entire glass now. She asked what was in it but he did not respond other than just drink it now. Lisa took the drink and drank it as ordered. It tasted like orange juice but she knew this wasn't a nice gesture by Jim to bring her a glass of OJ. As she finished it Jim left after taking a few more looks at her naked body standing before him. He told her he'd recommend she work herself up some 15 minutes before her master is to arrive. She thought that was an odd request under the circumstances but let it go.

Lisa was ready early. As she looked in the mirror and wearing the extremely sheer robe she was ordered to wear, choker collar with the chain dangling between her beautiful and firm 36 DD tits. She couldn't help but notice that the robe did compliment her curves and she did look sexy in this outfit. She wondered again how long will this continue, especially if he begins to like her curves, the sex, and the convenience of the sex? Since she got ready early, she did notice for no reason at all she was feeling a little aroused. Lisa went to the bed laid down and began touching herself as her pleasure felt amplified. As she started into some slight masturbation her body was becoming more and more aroused and much quicker than normal.

Lisa could hear footsteps and voices so she knew her master had arrived home. What she did not know is the drink she was given earlier had a female sexual arousal drug crushed up so it would dissolve in the drink. She heard a few footsteps and not just that of her master. Adrenaline started shooting through her body as she heard voices coming closer to her room.

As the door opens, Lisa is lying on the bed with her legs half spread as she was touching herself as Jim suggested. However, she didn't give a damn what Jim told her, she was aroused and enjoyed the touching. Lisa noticed her master enter and also another man was with him and it was not Jim. Lisa laid there for just a second so her master could catch a glimpse of what she was doing. She then got up, straighten her sheer see-through robe that hung to the floor, and stood tall to greet them. She recognized this man as one of the four men from last night. Ok, she thought. Today must be the day she will have to fuck this guy from last night. At least it's not all four guys as she first had thought last night.

Her master stepped forward and put his large right hand out and grabbed her face firmly.

She was startled by this abrupt move and became immediately afraid! He pulled her close and looked deep into her eyes, as they stood toe to toe her back was facing the bed. He took a few small steps forward as he pushed her back with each step. She saw the other man out of the corner of her eye but didn't dare break eye contact. She knew that a sex slave was not to make eye contact with their masters in her and John's slave play world. But for some reason, this man approached it differently. He seemed to revel in his control over Lisa and seeing the fear in her eyes seemed to get him off.

As she stepped back, he then with one firm push from his hand on her face he pushed her firmly onto her back as she fell on the bed. As she fell on the bed her robe opened up fully exposing her breasts and pussy to both men as they both took inventory of her body. Lisa knew her body was sexy and she knew both men were getting turned on by seeing it in this vulnerable position. Her arms were spread out wide when she first landed. Her legs were slightly apart but not spread eagle, at least not yet. Her legs were open enough that her pussy lips were slightly open and she noticed the other man's eyes fixated on her pussy. Her master's eyes looked up and down her body a few times from her eyes, down to her exposed large breasts, down past her stomach to her open pussy. Then Lisa noticed what was in the other man's hands was a small go pro video camera.

As the other man began videoing and Lisa was lying on the bed her master began asking her a few questions.

"Are you ready Lisa? Are you ready to fuck me now?"

"Yes sir, I'm ready to fuck you, sir," Lisa responded as she knew she must. She was ready to fuck, and by now she assumed the drink had something in it to make her more aroused.

He continued asking her questions for her to answer. "Are you ready to suck my cock, Lisa? I want to hear you say it."

"Yes sir, I'm ready to suck your cock, sir."

From her laying position, she now sat up and rubbed his cock with her right hand through his pants as he stood beside the bed.

"You told me to be ready and I'm ready and I've been waiting for you, sir. Yes, sir, I'm ready to fuck you and suck your large cock sir." He uttered still on the bed looking up at him. She felt torn as she was extremely horny and assumed something was in her drink. She did want to fuck however, It also made her sick inside to tell him this, but she knew it wasn't an option.

"Excellent, that's what I wanted to hear." He stated as he reached out his hand to pull her up from her lying position on the bed. She gave him her hand and he pulled her up gently. He then surprised her as he gave her a very deep kiss, she returned the kiss with her tongue meeting his outside his mouth. As he took both hands and pushed the sheer mesh robe off her shoulders to the floor, he began feeling her up gently. Rubbing his hands all over her body as they stood there kissing by the bed. The cameraman focused on videoing the deep kiss and Lisa being gentle and kissing him softly. His hands moved slowly over her large firm breast, then down her stomach, and then rubbing her vaginal mound, but not entering her yet. He wanted a buildup and he had a master plan for this fucking session. He planned this one to be much different than previously and the plan was to hurt John even more. Lisa was responding to his gentle touching with moans. Lisa was extremely horny and felt her pussy becoming wetter by the second. She moved her hips to meet his hand on her mound. She tried to move so his finger would slip inside her. Her master did not comply, instead, he continued to rub her mound then up to her breasts, and back down to her pussy mound again. Lisa was now insanely horny, partially due to his touching but mainly due to the drug she was given. Lisa began rubbing his cock through his slacks and started undoing his belt, then pants and zipper, his pants fell to the floor. She began stroking his large cock as it grew quickly to full size. He continued to tease her pussy then asked her:

"How do you like this Lisa? Is your pussy wet?"

With her hands moving all over his cock, balls, and chest. She responded in a needy voice.

"OH God yes sir, my pussy is wet, it needs fucked and it needs fucked now. Please fuck me now sir." Please fuck me!" Then she moved back up kissing him deeper and rubbing his cock.

He continued as he wanted the camera to capture her arousal. After rubbing her mound, he then slides his finger inside her and she let out a loud moan as he pushed his finger deeper into her pussy. She had to stop kissing him as the pleasure was just too intense. Her pussy was soaking wet after the foreplay, kissing, the drug they gave her, and his rubbing and teasing her pubic mound for a few minutes. Lisa was hot now and even though this is not who she wanted to fuck or this situation, but her body was aroused and she needed to fuck and fuck now. She quickly slides down to her knees and began sucking him as he wanted. As she sucked his cock and slide it in and out of her mouth in rhythm. She reached down with her free hand and began rubbing her clit again. The other man was still filming away and she lost track of him. He was capturing all of this sexual moment of the video, and this was the moment they wanted to capture. This sexual moment was not against her will, and it was obvious to anyone watching this video she was 100% willing to participate! By now her body had taken control of her actions, thoughts, and desires. Her body was in control and it wanted to fuck and fuck now. He pulled her up from her knees, gently sat her back on the bed. Lisa laid back spreading her legs as he stood at the edge of the bed between her legs. He then slowly laid on top of her between her legs as they embraced in a deep kiss. The camera captured Lisa's right hand quickly reaching down between his legs searching for his cock. She was frantically trying to locate it to put into her pussy that needed satisfaction. The video captured this action also when she found his cock, and she personally guided it into her throbbing, wet pussy. Her moan was loud and long as the large cock slowly went inside her. The camera caught her expression on her face of pleasure that was indescribable as the pleasure shot through her body. His hips would no longer allow him to determine the pace his large cock would enter her. She needed it now and she thrust her hips upward until her pussy mound slammed into his mound. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK as he slammed his cock and body into hers. She enhanced the sounds as she thrust her hips up to slam into his body. Capturing this is exactly part of his plan and to use this later with John but Lisa had no idea the overall plan. As he fucked her harder and harder, she was fucking him back now thrusting her hips up to meet his thrusts in sync. She was moaning and groaning, thrusting her hips and body like a woman in heat! His large cock was hitting her G spot but the depth was close to touching her cervix. He knew she was in a drug-infused sexual state and he was going to exploit this. and now close to an orgasm.

As he lied on top of her and fucked her hard, he whispered to her.

"Do you want it, Lisa?" Is all he said.

"Oh my god yes! I want it!" She almost yelled it.

"Tell me then, tell me loud what you want and when you want it." He whispered into her ear.

"I want you to fuck me, sir!" Lisa belted out. I want you to fuck me hard, fuck me now harder, harder." She yelling to him and the camera.

"Please fuck me harder, I want to feel every inch in me!" I'm going to cum sir and I don't think I can help myself." She said in a long breathy sex-filled voice. "Can I cum sir? Oh my god, sir, you have to let me cum!"

"You may cum and cum hard on my cock, cum all over my cock as many times as you can."

With that, Lisa let out a scream you could hear all over the house. As the camera got her farcical contortions, her hips kept thrusting. She must have come for at least one minute solid. Moaning and groaning digging her nails into his back to pull him closer.

As she released from that orgasm and began thrusting hard again, she could feel another orgasm very close.

"Who owns this pussy, Lisa." He asked aloud.

"With another orgasm near and his cock thrusting in her hard, she yelled out in a breathy voice.

"Oh my god, you do sir! You own my pussy and I want you to fuck it and fuck me hard." It's yours, sir, please fuck me harder!" As her next orgasm became inevitable. His asking her questions in this state was not even remotely fair as she was so stimulated, she would have said anything without being his slave, without any consequence.

"Tell me how often you want to fuck my cock, Lisa?"

"I want to fuck your cock every day sir!" she said quickly. "Whenever you want my pussy sir, it's yours." With that, she uttered: "Oh my god I need to cum sir, please let can I cum?"

"I want to feel your pussy pulsate again on my cock, cum hard." He ordered.

He no more than got that out and her body became rigid, she grabbed him tight and her face showed the pleasure of a very extreme and hard orgasm. She screamed in pleasure as he pulled his cock out then in slowly. She grabbed his ass and pulled them to her body slamming his body to hers as she continued a long long, hard orgasm.

Lisa continued to fuck him as if her orgasm came and when and another one building.

"Do you want it, Lisa?" Do you want to fuck my cock?"

Yes, sir, I want your cock sir, it feels so good." As she is under him and thrusting back hard getting closer to cumming and breathing harder.

He fucked her harder and harder which brought her to an immediate orgasm. She screamed out as she reached her climax. The cameraman got all of her facial expressions and body movement as she shivered and shook as she started cumming.

"I love fucking your ass too! Who owns your ass, Lisa?" He uttered to her as she finished cumming but felt another orgasm building.

"Oh god, you own my ass too!" You can fuck my ass when you want it, sir. You own my mouth too sir! I love feeling your cock in my pussy! I want to feel you cum deep inside me sir!" She said loudly as they thrust their bodies into one another

"Oh God sir, Harder sir, harder. You're going to make me cum again! Harder, fuck me harder please!" She begged.