The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her master could see the interest in her eyes and the worry as well. She looked at the tv, then looked around at him. Her face was of concern, then looked back at the tv and back to him.

She had heard of sex slaves and real trafficking but had never seen it. She heard of women sold overseas and would never be heard from again. She knew she could not go down this path. She knew she had to make herself indispensable to this master and not be sold to anyone. She would have to sell him on the fact to keep her. Was this no longer about John? Was this about punishing John and selling me to the highest bidder for a weekend, a week? She thought! OMG, I'd bring a lot of money on the open market. Nice body, beautiful face, and blonde to top it all off.

He could tell she had something on her mind. He said to her:

" Go ahead Lisa, what's on your mind?" he asked.

She thought quickly as to be careful what she said and how she said it. The punishment from a bad question or a non-compliant slave could bring the whip.

"Is this a slave auction sir?" Lisa uttered out with concern in her voice. He could tell she was concerned she would be sold.

"Yes, it is, you're observant"

"Are they going to sell these women for real?" She asked.

"Yes It's for real," Some are sold for one night, others for one weekend, one week, one month, it depends upon the owners." He answered.

She quickly asked: "Are you going to sell me sir"? she said in a concerned voice. "I've done everything you've wanted thus far. I've submitted quicker than even I thought I would Sir. I'll do anything you want I think I've shown some of that to you, sir." She rebutted quickly.

"Well," he said while looking up at the ceiling: "I may sell you when this is over or I may not Lisa. It depends upon how you perform."

"What will happen to these women after they're sold? I assume they will go back to their owners after the weekend or week is up?"

"Yes, they will go back to their owners for a while or forever, it depends. They could then be sold overseas and become sex slaves in the middle east." He added. OMG, she thought! She had thought the same outcome. Lisa knew right then and right there kneeling on the pillow at that man's feet what she had to do. She either had to escape, which seemed impossible in that house. Or, she needed to perform in such a way and convince him she was at peace with being his sex slave for this time being. She had to go above just "faking it" and saying the words. She needed to live it and mean the words. When he fucked her she needed to act like she was loving it. Fake orgasms if needed but she knew she needed to get into the sex and have real orgasms. She needed to cum and pulsate her pussy on his cock as he felt her cumming. Faking it and telling him what he wanted to hear was not an option. She needed to "sell" him, convince him that she is his loyal sex slave, for the time being. While she does this she needs to find a way out. Escaping may get her husband killed which was a terrible thought but being sold herself as a real sex slave was a worse thought. Her objective was now obvious to her. She must Convince him she is enjoying this and go above and beyond as his slave and be released and have John released. There was no other option at this point.

As the auction went on in the background. Her master then mentioned to her:

"Did I mention my other associates that will be joining us this weekend?" Associates Lisa heard and looked quickly at her master. With a confused look again, her master continued.

"Didn't I mention my associates?" said the Master, amused by her reaction. He then explained. "You see, John saw fit to also screw over a few of my business associates as well as my father. I have some associates who hate John every bit as much as I do. But, first," he explained, "you would need to be duly prepared before they arrive."

When he informed Lisa of this she sank even further into despair. Her mind when in many directions. He has other men who want revenge on her pussy, mouth, and ass. If she doesn't perform she would be sold to the highest bidder. Is he going to just sell me for a weekend to some stranger or strangers with a grudge against John and take it out on me? With her master, she at least had some idea what to expect. At times he was firm, mean to her. But at other times he seemed to have a soft spot when he knew she was hurt. Her mind went on and on with several outcomes and trying to imagine what her next few days would end up like. Her master hasn't inflicted all of his pain on her to get back and John she knew. He has his four friends that he said would have their time with me. Now he has associates that she's also going to have to serve as a sex slave for them as well. Then to top it all off, the auction possibility is a real game-changer she thought. I know what I must do she thought in a resolved and conclusion manner. I just need to go with the flow, enjoy the fuckings and sell her master of this fact as well. After all, she does love sex and it's just a dick, it doesn't matter if it's her masters, or someone else's. Lisa knew it did matter but she was trying to convince herself to put her mind into this and push forward. She needed to work on her master to keep her or at least have her associates fuck her here where her master could intervene if they were too rough on her. She thought and wondered. Yes, he needs me to hurt John so he's not going to allow me to be hurt too badly she thought again and decided. Yes, I know what I must do.

"Sir, I have a question for you. What time do you wake up each morning before you go to work?"

"Why do you ask that?" he replied.

"Well sir, I notice you came into my room this morning. I was thinking if you tell me what time you get up, I can get up and come in your room and wake you up with a morning blow job every morning. Would you like that sir?" She asked.

He gave a half-smile and replied, "That's an excellent idea slave, I'm impressed you came up with that on your own, I'm extremely impressed." He added. "I wake up at 6:30 am so I want you to come into my room and wake me at 6:00 am each morning for my morning blow job."

Lisa smiled with the satisfaction of her idea. "Yes sir, thank you, I'll set my alarm, clean up and be in your room at 6 am sharp sir." She knew all men love blow jobs especially if you swallow and Lisa enjoyed swallowing for her men in the past. Also, if she gets him spent once in the day possibly it will limit his erections each day. Besides, the odds are very high he's going to come to her room each morning anyway for sex. She might as well make the suggestion first and, get some good points with him, and secondly, it may minimize the fucking's she gets daily. She was definitely thinking ahead.

TO BE CONTINUED...