The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued fucking her and brought her fourth or fifth orgasms, he wasn't sure. She didn't ask since he told her to cum a few times. Again, her body shook as her legs were raised high wrapped around him as he pumped her hard. After she came again, he pulled out and he got on the bottom. She climbed on him like she would her husband, she was like a dog in heat at this time. With her right hand, she guided his cock back into her pussy and she now was fucking him hard and fast. As he sucked on her tits from underneath her and felt them as he pumped her back. It wasn't long before she was ready to cum again. He told her to cum and she didn't waste any time. As she was looking into the camera then her orgasm hit. Her eyes closed and her body shook and shivered again but this time on top as she was doing the fucking, not him.

Just then her master started breathing harder and harder and she knew he was ready to cum. Lisa out of character of her situation felt his cock get rock hard and him starting to cum and she encouraged him.

"Come, sir, I want to feel your hot cum shoot in me!" As she started pumping on his cock faster until he let out a loud moan and she just kept pumping as she felt his first spasm deep inside her. With that spasm, he shot his first load deep into her pussy. Lisa continued to pump up and down on his cock as she felt spasm #2, as he shot another load she just ground her pussy and ass into his body from the top of him letting his cock remain deep inside. Then spasms 3 and 4 and his final loads were shot deep inside her pussy. As they both were done cumming, she just collapsed on top of him and her face fell on his chest. His cock was still inside her, she was so tired after fucking him for this time and having four or five extremely intense orgasms. After laying on top of him catching her breath for a couple of minutes, she collapsed and rolled over off of him and onto the bed from fatigue. Their fuck session looked more like a boyfriend/girlfriend sex moment than a forced sex slave. Just then Lisa remembered his rule and she slowly went down to clean off his cock. She took his cock into her hand then mouth, she began licking gently, and sucking any final cum left in his long but now soft shaft.. Licking it all up so the only thing on his cock was her saliva.

After she pulled out the last drop of sperm from his cock, she collapsed again this time on his upper thigh with her head, her hands on his cock and balls. She just laid there for a few seconds as he continued to lay back and recover on his back.

Lisa didn't know what had just happened. Last night he tied and fucked hard, this time he was gentle, welcoming, and allowed her to cum many times. This was different but she didn't know why and didn't give it the thought it may have deserved. All she knew now is that she was still extremely horny. She had no idea why her pussy was so horny, so wet, and why her clit was tingling and swollen more than normal even after sex with her husband. She knew she had the other man standing around and she knew his cock would be rock hard after watching what he just witnessed.

Her master got up from the bed and she knew it was the other man's turn. This isn't what she wanted typically, but she was still horny. As he now was on the side of the bed and his cock was rock hard as she assumed. About 8 inches stood up next to his body as she looked at her master to confirm he wanted her to fuck him. Lisa reached out to touch his hard cock while making eye contact with her master. He nodded yes, Lisa slide off the bed and went to her knees, and started sucking his cock. Lisa used her tongue and mouth to bob up and down sliding his cock in and out. She brought him close to cumming but then pulled her head back.

Lisa laid back on her back on the bed, she spread her legs wide spread eagle. Lisa was still horny and wanted to be filled again. Lisa felt her pussy with her right hand rubbing her clit and as she put her fingers inside her pussy she felt the cum leaking out of her pussy. She encouraged him to fuck her now and said:

"Come on, it's waiting to be fucked. Let my masters cum be your lube in my pussy." As she fingered her pussy to tease him as some additional cum leaked out in his view. He climbed on her and he quickly entered her she started to fuck him back too. His cock was smaller which was good after being fucked so hard last night, and just now. As he fucked her and she worked to make him cum as quickly as possible but knew she had a few more orgasms left in her yet. She talked to him, told him how good it felt. Lisa knew men found it hot for a woman to talk dirty and with that she began.

"Oh god that feels so good, fuck me, fuck my pussy hard, fuck it harder, harder!" As her voice got louder and louder. He then pulled out and flipped her over on her stomach by her legs. Lisa was not ready for this and hoped he only wanted to fuck her doggie style and not her very sore ass. She prodded him to fuck her pussy doggie style. She got up on all fours and tried to guide it into her pussy. He started slamming against her body, her ass, and pussy. WHACK, WHACK they continued to fuck. As he thrust into her Lisa pushed her body back rocking back and forth to slam his cock deeper into her. As they fucked for a few minutes she felt another orgasm approaching.

"Fuck my pussy doggie style, Jim, fuck it, fuck hit harder," She said breathy and loud. As she started cumming with those words! As she finished her first orgasm with him and her 5th or 6th over as she lost count. He continued to fuck her then slowed down. He pulled his cock out and she let out a loud sigh.

Keep fucking me, you're not done yet." As she stayed there on all fours trying to push her body back to have her pussy intercept his cock.

This man had a different idea. After watching her get ass fucked last night that was exactly what he wanted now. He put his cock up to her asshole, he moved it around the outside pucker moving his cock around in a circle outside her ass. she grabbed his cock and put it back down to her pussy. Her ass was still sore from last night. The hard fucking and quick penetration of her ass last night left her ass too sore for sex.

Jim wanted her ass and put his head against her asshole and told her he's going to fuck her ass now. She knew it was sore but tried to go along with him. Lisa tried to talk him into her pussy. Telling him how horny she was and needed his cock. That did nothing to detour him from her brown eye staring back at him. She stopped resisting knowing he was not going to stop. She then took his cock in her hand and aimed it against her asshole. She tried to take it and slowly moved to keep his head only and pushed the head of his cock into her ass. Lisa screamed in pain and lunged forward with her entire body on the bed which pulled his cock out of her ass.

"No Jim, fuck my pussy, my pussy wants to feel you fuck it." She tried to encourage him. He started to fight him now as her master was filming. She was resisting and fighting him from her ass. Her master told her:

"Lisa, that's my guest if he wants to fuck your ass let him."

"No sir, my ass is very sore from last night!" I can't take any more in my ass!"

With those words, rage filled her master's face. He dropped the camera and grabbed her by the arm and lifted her off the bed by her arm.

"What in the hell did you say slave?" he said in a very demanding and mad voice.

Lisa realizing what she had done tried to back out of the mess. "Sir, I just."

He interrupted her quickly. "You said NO? Did you tell him NO? He repeated. "A slave never uses the word No! No is not in your vocabulary any longer while you're my slave!" He yelled for Jim to come into the room.

"But sir" She tried to recover as he had her by the arm but he interrupted again. He handed her to Jim and told him to take her to the punishment room right now and put her on the third rack, labeled on the wall "C" he demanded.

"Ohhhhhh, no sir, please don't take me there sir. Please, sir, don't do this!" She begged as she tried to resist and Jim pulled her to the door then into the hallway. She turned her head around to look at him and pleaded directly to him. "Please sir, don't punish me, sir, please don't! I've given you my body sir as you wanted. Please, I'll do anything, anything you wish sir, she cried and pleaded as she was pulled down the hall and into the punishment room.

Jim got her to the machine her master ordered her to be tied to. The machine is a horizonal bench the woman is to be tied down to. It has two posts that are vertical in a "V" shape. The V is to strap the woman's legs and feet to where your feet are high in the air and legs are spread very wide. This machine is, for one thing, to bring the pain by whipping her pussy and ass as they are spread wide and exposed.

As soon as Lisa realized which machine, she was being taken to she began begging Jim to let her go. Although she knew it was no use, she tired. Jim strapped her body to the bench tight so she couldn't move. Next, her legs were strapped into the leg straps spread far enough away to leave her pussy and asshole exposed and accessible.

Jim got her strapped in and began filming again as Lisa laid there nude, legs spread wide waiting for her punishment. Her master entered the room and picked up the cattail. The cat's tail is about 3 feet long. It's round except for the end where there's a flat area 1.5 inches wide and 3 inches tall. That is the contact area of this whip.

Lisa begged her master not to do this but his outrage at her denying his orders was not going to subside until he got his revenge. The master then handed the cattail to the man she denied and told him since she denied him, he got the first 3 licks. He told her she would get 10 licks. 3 directly on her pussy and 3 on her asshole. Then the other 6 on her legs since they were going to use her pussy and ass later. Her master ordered:

"Look into the camera slave, look and don't look away" he ordered! With tears in her eyes, she complied.

Lisa laid there, legs secured and high in the air, spread very wide apart. Her pussy was swollen from her recent fucking of her master. Her clit was still swollen and noticeably large as her legs were so wide apart. The cattail on her open clit will be unbearable.

Jim aimed and put the cattail's hitting zone directly on her pussy and open clit. She pulled it back 2 feet and with a quick flip hit her for the first time. WHACK!! The cattail landed and Lisa let out a painful gut-wrenching scream! Jim lined it up again the same place, a little lower to hit the entrance of her vagina and not as much the clit this time. Lined it up and WHACK! #2 landed on her pussy lips. Lisa's crying let out with another loud scream. #3 soon followed as she cried and kicked to try to get away. WHACK!! As she screamed the master took the cattail and lined this one up to her open spread asshole. The master lined the hitting area against her asshole then pulled it away about 2 feet and WHACK! Lisa let out another painful scream. Her ass was sore from him fucking it so hard last night. He lined up #2, then WHACK! Another gut-wrenching scream. She begged him to stop and said she'd do anything. #3 WHACK came down again on her raw asshole. Lisa took the final three licks on her legs which were not as painful as her pussy and ass whippings.

Jim unstrapped her and helped her walk back to her room. Lisa was crying and still in pain from the whipping. Her master stopped them and asked her:

"Who owns your pussy, who owns your ass slave?"

Lisa did her best to stop crying so she could answer him so he could understand her words. "You do sir, you own both my pussy and my ass sir."

What else do I own?" He asked.

"Sir, you own my entire body sir, my mouth as well sir. You can have anything you want from me, sir." She added.

"Yes, I do, and don't you forget that ever again, do you understand me, Lisa? You don't ever tell me no, you don't ever say no to my friends or ever use that word in any denial of services way, do you understand?"

"I will never forget that sir, you own my body sir, and can have it any time you wish."

Her master looked at Jim and assured him: "Later Jim you'll have your turn tonight, she's had enough for now."

Lisa was told to get a shower, rest up and meet her master in the other room in 4 hours. He instructed her as to what to wear when she met him in the living room area.

Lisa did as ordered and got her shower and rested for a while. She attended to her sore and recently spanked pussy, ass, and legs. She then dressed in her new white robe. This robe was sheer like the black one however, instead of long this robe only came down to the top of her thigh. She put on her makeup, did her hair, and put her choker collar on as well as her 4-inch heels. Lisa went to the chair and knelt on the pillows as told the previous night. As she knelt, she could feel the back of the robe barely covered her ass. Her ass was semi-exposed in this white robe and she wondered how this would affect the men as they viewed her half-covered ass showing as she knelt.

Her consciousness began to close down. She didn't make any conscious decision to submit, but in her predicament, all she could do was surrender her body to him and switch off her mind. She was reduced by last night's session coupled with today's brutal fucking, then the punishment session which reduced her to the reality, she was his meat. She needed to convince him she was his "obedient meat/slave" if she stood any chance of not enduring the pain she just went through.

After Lisa was kneeling on the pillows looking down as she knew she was to do. She couldn't help but hear her master, Jim, and now another man talking in the adjoining room. Her master was discussing the addition of the new hand help camera and the sole purpose of that camera. He also explained why this session was gentler vs the Dom/Sub-slave fuck session. He explained to the men the reason for the gentle session after successfully dominating John's wife last night and the day before. He wanted John to see Lisa's accepting and willingly fucking her new master. If she was tied down and fucked that's one thing, but her going willingly, her affirming his question and his comments. Lisa telling him to fuck her pussy hard etc. The icing on the cake should be her many orgasms on her master's cock. That would drive a stake into John's heart. John watching her submitting to him and every day John may be losing his wife a little more each day.

He continued to explain the purpose of the addition of the new camera. He continued, having John forced to watch his wife fuck on the CCTV on a live feed set the stage of forcing him to endure this visual act. John knew her as only being fucked and abused when he was watching. John could relax to some degree if he was not watching her being hurt, abused, and fucked in all of her holes. When we show him for the first time a movie of her fucking me, her master on a video and recorded earlier, this would now end his solace of John thinking she was safe when he was not watching her live. Now he will have to wonder 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if she's being abused, fucked, hurt, and recorded for him to view at a later time.

As Lisa listened to the men talking, she now realized how her master had tricked her by giving her the female Viagra, by being nice to her, by being gentle vs a restrained hard fucking. She had wondered why the change in attitude by him but she would not dare to ask. After all, this was much more pleasant than being strapped to a bench and fucked hard. She did think of John and what his thoughts would be watching her have sex with this man and willingly doing so. Not tied down, not resisting. Moreover, she was not only willing she even took a lead and got on top, guided her master's cock into her pussy and she slides up and down on his hard cock as a willing participant. She knew this would kill John to see this and what she thought was just a more mellow fuck session had a very cruel motive. Yes, hearing this entire conversation was depressing and very disturbing for Lisa. However, she had to shake this off and not think about John, how he may interpret earlier today. She had to please this man and not piss him off again and have to go to the punishment room again!

As the men shuffled into the living room together having drinks. The mood of his friend was of celebration of victory for the 'Master'. The sweet taste of revenge against John through his wife. Lisa just waited for her master to address her and lead her as to how this night would play out.

Jim turned on the CCTV and made Lisa watch the video feed of John while he was forced to watch Lisa and her master's last fuck session just hours before. Lisa watched as John was strapped in his chair. She was forced to watch his face as he saw her go from a sex slave tied down and forced to fuck, to this time a willing participant. When John watched this beast of a man reach and kiss her deeply. When Lisa not only accepted his kiss, but she deeply kissed him back John's facial expression said it all. As she willingly went down on him hurt John a great deal. However, when he watched her lay back on the bed and invite her master into her pussy, this killed him inside! He watched as she spread her legs wide, as he laid on top of her and between her legs and she frantically reached for his cock and guided it in herself. Her moans and facial expressions as his cock entered her took John to another level of hurt, despair. First John was in despair then he moved to outrage you could see on his face. As she thought, John's face changed expression when she had her first orgasm on his cock. By the time she had her third, fourth, and final orgasm you could tell John was in deep despair.

Then John watched as Lisa couldn't take his cock in her ass. When she denied the man her asshole due to last night's abuse. John broke down and cried as he was forced to watch her being punished so viciously. He realized what she was going through and it was all his fault as a result of his misdeeds. Yes, this man the master, knew what he was doing and he was punishing John severely, she thought. It broke her heart to see John go through that mental pain of viewing what he had to watch; his wife being fucked but yet fucking her master back as hard as he was fucking her. Cumming on his cock again and again and again was more than he could stand. But watching her vicious punishment hurt to a new level. She felt bad for John and his pain but she had to worry about herself and her pain first. The night was about to take a very unusual twist.

They then turned on the tv and what looked like a video feed. The picture was not as sharp as a tv show, it was more of a live feed. It was a large room with chairs, there appeared to be a stage on one side of the room. A large group of men on the screen took their seats as one gentleman called the event to order. She could see women handcuffed and standing naked on a stage. Lisa looked closely with interest and in confusion, as she wondered what is he showing her? What are they watching she wondered? Then it became very clear, Is this what I think it is? Is this an auction of these three women standing on the stage she thought to herself? Her numbness quickly became confusion, disbelief, outrage. Was he showing her this because he's going to sell her to the highest bidder? OMG, she thought as she looked on as one man started describing one of the women in detail.

"Listen up, they're about to begin," her master said to both her and his friend.

"This woman is young, she's 5 foot 6, weighs 120 pounds. She's 36-25-36 with "B" cup breasts. She's never had anal sex" and he continued.

As the auction went on she observed one woman sold for just the night, another was auctioned off for an entire weekend. These women were not as beautiful as she, Lisa thought, and they were bringing thousands of dollars just for one night! OMG, she thought to herself. What is this beast going to subject me to next?