The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife realizes what she must do to survive & the consequences.
8.4k words
4.46
34.1k
22
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full price must be paid: Chapter 4

She's not giving up; she knows she must raise her game and appear to be more compliant in this terrible situation. She must do this for two reasons: One, to avoid the online/open auction she was forced to watch last night. Secondly, finding ways to survive and avoid the cattail, bullwhip, and electroshock punishment tools.

Recap: the last part of chapter 3

"Sir, I have a question for you. What time do you wake up each morning before you go to work?"

"Why do you ask that?" he replied.

"Well, sir, I notice you came into my room this morning. I thought if you tell me what time you get up, I can get up and come in your room and wake you up with a morning blow job every morning. Would you like that, sir?" She asked.

He gave a half-smile and replied, "That's an excellent idea slave, I'm impressed you came up with that on your own; I'm extremely impressed." He added. "I wake up at 6:30 am, so I want you to come into my room and wake me at 6:00 am each morning for my morning blow job."

Julie smiled with the satisfaction of her idea. "Yes, sir thank you, I'll set my alarm, clean up and be in your room at 6 am sharp, sir." She knew all men love blow jobs, especially if you swallow, and Julie enjoyed swallowing for her men in the past. Also, if she gets him to cum once this early in a day, it may limit his erections each day. Besides, the odds are very high he's going to come to her room each morning anyway for sex. She might as well make the suggestion first and get some good points with him, and secondly, it may minimize the fuckings she gets daily. She was definitely thinking ahead.

Chapter 4 begins.

Julie was tired and sore as the night was winding down after their fuck session and punishment. Now her master informs her he associates of all things.

She knows she will have to serve them as a sex slave. The real slave auction on tv she was forced to watch is a real game-changer. She knew what she had to do, and she needed to go with the flow, enjoy the fuckings and sell her master of this fact. After all, Julie is a very sexy and vibrant 36-year-old woman in her sexual prime. Like most that age, Julie loved sex and lots of it. She had a much higher-than-normal sex drive before she hit her sexual prime. Now her sex drive is/was off the charts, and she found herself horny 24/7 before this nightmare. She loves sex, and she loves sex daily; she has to convince herself it doesn't matter if it's her husband's dick or her new master's cock. Of course, she knows it does matter, but she must convince herself to be convincing with her master and his friends. She needed to work on her master to keep her or at least have her associates fuck her here where her master may intervene if they were too rough on her.

"They will be here for two nights, Friday and Saturday. Their names are Joe and Randy. You will respond to them as mister Joe or mister Randy, but never sir or master. Do you understand, Julie?"

Julie responded as she knew, "Yes sir, Jim and two others will be here this weekend." I'll address them properly, sir; you can count on that, sir."

Two others plus Jim this weekend, she thought. She knew they would have access to her body. She was frustrated and hoped she would only have to serve this one guy, her new master. Frustrated but she didn't let it show.

"Well, Julie, it's time for us to hit the hey. I'm tired, and I am sure you're tired and sore."

"Yes, sir, I am both tired and sore, sir."

He laughed and said, "I bet you're a little sore as well, especially your ass, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir, my legs, pussy lips, and ass are all sore sir. I'm sure they will be worse tomorrow." She responded.

"I don't think we will ever hear no as a rejection come out of your mouth, will we, Julie?"

"No, sir, you will not hear that again, sir." She answered in a shallow tone.

He knew he whipped her well and needed to pick up the excitement level in the room. He then told her: "I really liked your blow job each morning suggestion".

"Julie. As I said earlier, I'm impressed with your idea, and you offered it up rather than having me order it each morning. Yes, indeed, I am impressed. It looks like you just made a mistake tonight, but you're making up for it."

Julie knew she needed to keep that suggestion in front of him until she could come up with another one. She replied.

"Thank you, sir. I'm glad you liked the idea, sir. I'll work on thinking of others that you will like as well." Julie was tired, beaten, and seen no light in sight. She just leveled with him in an adult but submissive tone.

"Listen, sir, I want to make the best of the situation, sir. I know there's no way out until you let me out, as you've agreed in the park. And I don't ever want the whip or cattail again. I'll comply and do the best I can, sir."

"Excellent, Julie, you're coming along!" I look forward to 6:00 am and your blow job."

"Yes, sir," she replied. "I'll be there at 600am. I'll gently slide into your bed, sir, as to try not to wake you up with my movement sir. I want your first second of consciousness to be with my mouth around your cock, sir. I hope and believe that should put you in a good mood for the rest of the day. If I can pull that off, I'll feel good afterward, sir".

Julie walked to her bedroom, shut the door behind her, and let out a long sigh. On the one hand, she was ashamed of herself by her conceding and giving into this monster sexually as she did tonight. Female Viagra or not, she gave in, and she fucked him as much as he fucked her, and she was ashamed.

However, on the other hand, she was proud of herself for thinking of and offering to wake him each morning with a blow job. After she offered, he said he'd remember this for the future. She didn't know exactly what he meant by that, but she hoped & believed it was a good thing, and in some way, she would benefit in the future from the offering.

After setting her alarm for 6:00 am and 6:15 as a reminder, wake up. Julie didn't have any problems falling asleep as she had one painful and hell of a stressful night.

Julie slept well but woke up at 4:17 am, well before her 6:00 am alarm time to get up. She couldn't go back to sleep, still very concerned about the authentic sex slave auction she watched last night. Julie knew she had to continue thinking and acting outside the box of normality, whatever that means today, as her world is nowhere near normal. At all costs, she must avoid being sold to the highest bidder. Offering up the morning blow job was an excellent start, but Julie knew she had to do more. She slowly concluded she would be forced to accept this nightmare and live it out as if she enjoyed it.

Sell her master and his friends that she has accepted it and become a good sex slave for the time she has remaining to serve this man.

She rolled out of bed early and took a shower before waking her master up with his now ritual blow job. She quit thinking about the bad things she's been worrying about this morning. Shower up, brush your teeth, and enjoy the rest, she said to herself. Julie looked into the mirror at her sexy body, large firm 36 DD breasts, and pussy mound in the bathroom light with acceptance. She then made her way to her master's bedroom. This room had been off-limits in the past, so she was excited to see his room. She also wanted to earn some points with him for later as she knew it could not hurt. He had complimented her on how well she sucked cock, and she knew from John and other men she was extremely good at it and felt confident.

Julie softly walked to her master's bedroom totally nude as she prepared for her first of many morning ritual blow jobs she's now committed to doing. As she walked down, she actually found it a little arousing to surprise him with a blow job. Julie opened his door slowly as to not to wake him. Julie found it incredibly arousing that his first feeling as he woke up would be her mouth around and sucking his cock. As she entered the room, she could see he was sleeping on his back. That is a perfect position and would minimize the chance of waking him before she began sucking his cock.

Julie went to the other side of the bed to slide in quietly. Julie slid in quietly and went down very slowly under the sheet to locate his cock as she was obligated to do. Julie enjoys giving a blow job. To her, giving a blow job and making a man cum orally is a sense of power. Julie knew that many men value an excellent blow job and a woman who swallows their cum. Furthermore, she knew her great skill of sucking cock had been appreciated, and more than that, it has been desired by the men in her life. Julie located his cock, again used only her mouth to put it into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick the head of his cock, now soft but in her mouth.

Julie began sucking him up to a slow half-erection. She now began using her hand to hold his cock, and she started slowly bob up and down as his cock went from half-erect to three-quarter erect in her mouth. Circling the head of his cock with her tongue, then working her tongue down his shaft, to his balls. Now moving slowly up his shaft with her tongue to his head. As she devoured his cock with her mouth to begin sucking harder, she heard his sigh of pleasure with a moan, and that was met with his hands grabbing her head as she sucked up and down. His cries, along with his hips moving up and down, told her how much he enjoyed her talented mouth. The more he moaned and thrust his hips up and down, the more arousing she found it. As his cock reached a rock-hard 9-inch erection, she felt her clit swelling and her pussy getting wet. It isn't something she planned.

Her body was reacting on its own to his acceptance of her blow job. As she moved around under the sheets, she could feel her clit being stimulated with the movement of her legs. While her mouth sucked his cock, her left hand held his cock and moved to massage his balls. She used her right hand now to touch her clit. As she blew him, she started slowly rubbing her clit, which moved to a faster rhythm with her finger bringing her arousal to a much higher state. She rubbed her large, firm DD breasts to rub against his legs, his balls as she moved around on his cock. Then her master threw the sheet off so he could see her sucking his fully erect cock now. As she sucked, he whispered for her to come up to him. She promptly obeyed, although she thought it odd that he whispered since he's always used his strong voice since he had the ultimate power over her to direct her in the past. As she made her way, licking his stomach, then chest to his face. With her pussy now throbbing and wet, Julie asked in a soft voice:

"Do you want something else, sir? Did you enjoy me sucking your cock, sir?" She said while smiling and straddling his body. Her legs were outside his, and her pussy was wide open as she held herself up with her hands. Her face is now about 12 inches from his face.

"Fuck yeah, I loved that blow job. I enjoyed waking up with your mouth sucking my cock. This will be a great addition to my mornings. Now I want you to sit on my cock from this position and fuck my cock".

Julie had no choice but to fuck him as he ordered, but it was not an obligation by this time. Her pussy was soaking wet, and she was extremely horny and wanted his cock in her. It wasn't just his cock; Julie found herself so horny she wanted any cock deep inside her. She hadn't realized how much the morning anticipation and sneaking into his room for his blow job would turn her on.

Without hesitation or a word, Julie moved her hips over his body with her legs straddling him. She reached back with her right hand to find his hard cock and guided it slowly to the entrance of her pussy. At first, she just put the head in and stopped to tease him a little. She sat down another inch then moved up to pull that inch out of her pussy and just his head in her pussy. He moaned loudly, then grabbed her hips and pushed her back down a couple of inches, so he was now imitating what she was doing to tease him, but as to now tease her.

Julie let out a moan, and her eyes closed as she moved her hips around on his cock. She needed his entire 9 inches now and wanted his cock as much as he wanted her pussy to house his full cock now. Julie sat down hard on his cock, taking at all in with one thrust.

Julie's head went back as her eyes were closed, and she let out with a moan that could be heard down the hallway. As she sat slowly on his cock and took the full 9 inches, she worked to position herself so her clit could find his pubic bone, and she did! Julie now moved around to massage her clit while moving his cock around inside her. Not up and down but around and around. After throwing her head back with that moan, Julie threw her head down, now looking at her master's face as she started moving up and down on his cock.

Julies lust was high now, and just like last night, she was not being fucked; she was fucking him willingly; she was fucking him now as much as he was fucking her. The only difference is she did not have the added stimulation of the female Viagra they had given her last night. Her pussy was full of his rock-hard cock; her clit was being massaged each time she sat back down on his cock. As she slammed her ass down on his cock, he now was sucking her tits as they hung down just in front of his face. Julie was straddling him on her hands and knees on top of him. As he played with played and sucked her breasts, she became more and more aroused. With each pump down on his cock her clit continued to swell, with him deep inside her pussy stretching it and hitting her G spot, now add nipple stimulation.

As Julie fucked her master and moved her head around in ecstasy, She noticed a new camera off to her side. This camera wasn't there before, and now the master's room was equipped to film or broadcast their morning sucking and fucking. Julie didn't have to speculate why he installed it, and she knew it was to show John that she was now a willing participant in fucking him.

However, she couldn't think about that as her body wanted more this morning. Julie needed to be fucked and fucked hard! She needed to cum herself. Julie continued pounding his cock, slapping her ass up and down on his cock. Her orgasm was building, and she couldn't hold out too much longer.

"Oh god, this feels so good! I'm getting ready to cum, sir." "Can I cum, sir?"

"No, you cannot cum yet. I want you to hold off". Jerry (the master) knew depriving her of this orgasm would build his dominance over her.

Julie begged, "but sir, OMG, your cock feels so good I must cum".

"Not yet." He responded as his orgasm was building as well.

Just mentioning cumming brought her close to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I am trying but can't hold out much longer". Julie uttered in a breathy voice as she continued slamming her body down on his cock.

Julie, being blessed as one of those women who can have multiple orgasms, felt their building.

"Oh God, I'm close, I can't, I can't hold out much longer, I'll cum 2 or 3 times in a row I can feel it. I want you to feel my pussy pulsate on your cock! I want it pulsating as you shoot your large load inside my pussy!" Julie added in an attempt to get him to allow her to cum.

As he could tell, she was getting closer and closer to orgasm. He then gave her permission. "Ok, slave, cum on my cock now! I want to feel that pussy pulsate."

Julie let her mind go with those few words from trying to hold her orgasm off as he ordered. Her body started to tingle; she was uncontrollably fucking his cock and felt her orgasm beginning. As her body shook, Julie let out a series of loud screams of ecstasy. Julie's eyes rolled back as she closed her eyes and was deep into her orgasm. She stopped pumping up and down and moved her hips side to side and in a circle. She had his cock in her deep and massaging her clit with his pubic bone while she was cumming on his cock! As he watched her face contort as her orgasm shook through her body. Now she began riding him hard again; as her first orgasm ended and she felt orgasm number two-building, she resumed like a wild woman to fuck his cock. She reached #2 and orgasm #3 as her vagina pulsated, and she made sure to squeeze her pussy around his cock. She wanted him to feel her pussy enjoying him, and with the pulsating pussy she knew he would cum soon. Her master responded as she anticipated with moans of pleasure. Julie then encouraged him to cum.

"Cum inside me, please cum. I want to feel your cum shooting deep inside my pussy, sir." Julie continued to fuck him wildly as she was building to another orgasm.

He then loudly told her what he wanted in a deep and breathy voice between her slapping her pussy down on his cock.

"When I cum, I want to shoot my first load inside your pussy". After a slight pause, he was still caught up in her slamming down hard on his cock. He continued.

"Then jump down and take my loads in, and all over your mouth, tits, and face. I want to watch it shoot out and into your mouth". He added.

Julie just nodded yes as she rode his cock and was unable to speak.

As she rode his cock for her pleasure as much as his. She felt him start to spasm, and his body became rigid as he put his hands on both of her hips, now helping to control the tempo. Just then, she felt him release his first load. He let out a loud moan as he pulled her hips down on his fat cock. His cum shot deep inside her pussy as he wanted. With that load, Julie let out an accepting, very loud moan, then quickly did as he said and slid down to his cock with her mouth. She started jacking his cock as loads 2, 3, and 4 shot into her mouth, on her face as she guided his cock to her lips, face, and tits.

Julie looked up at him with his cum on her tits, some on her face, the rest she swallowed and now lies comfortably inside her stomach. Julie knew he wanted to see this even if he didn't tell her to show him. She looked up at him, her body laying between his legs, her face right above his cock, still hard. Julie took her index finger, wiped his cum off her face, and put her finger loaded with his sperm into her mouth. She did the same with her tits and put that cum in her mouth, and swallowed again.

Now Julie got up on all fours as she was going to clean him up and pull the remaining cum from deep inside his cock. Julie then took her hand and pulled up the remaining cum from his shaft. As he told her before, she laid her tongue out to receive the last drops of his cum. Each time she pulled up with her hand on is vain, a little less cum came out and dropped on her tongue. She then looked at him and swallowed his sperm for his delight as he watched.

Julie is on all fours, positioned to his side with her pussy in the air. This is how he told her he wanted to see her clean him up. The position allowed him to massage her tits as she cleaned him up. It also allowed the cum to work its way out of her pussy and run down her legs. She knew most men liked to see their cum running out of her pussy and ass as he has done a few times now. He told her to turn around, so her pussy was facing him, and he could see his cum drip out.

Julie spun around and straddled his stomach area with her legs so he could get a good view. She just held her pose as she waited for his cum to exit her pussy. She felt some cum leaking out and now running down her inner left thigh. Just then, he put his finger deep into her pussy which helped it leak out much faster. Now more was exiting her hot pussy. She felt several streams running down her leg onto his stomach. The remaining cum was dripping large drops of cum in the middle of his stomach.