The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then turned her around by her shoulders, and her back was now to him as she looked on and saw her husband strapped down in the chair. She was standing there totally nude. Her firm breasts, her nipples were fully erect, her pussy still had cum leaking down her legs. He was in total despair. At first, her reaction was a pure shock! She was stunned to see her husband sitting there. This was something she never had anticipated or prepared her mind for such an encounter. Just as their eyes locked onto one another, Her master told her it was time to leave the room. He then turned her slowly by her shoulders towards the door, and she broke eye contact with her husband and willingly walked out next to her master. As she walked out, her husband could tell she was surprised to see him, but he also could tell she did not have any remorse.

The night went on as Julie served her master and the other two men sexually and as a servant with drinks. They teased her pussy throughout the night, taking advantage of her prolonged sexual need due to the drug they gave her. Julie felt remorse about John, and she thought back to seeing him and how willing she appeared and was with Jim and Joe. But her mind quickly went back to her sexual needs as the men continued fucking her and having her suck their cocks throughout the night. Her master took pride in her loud orgasms as she continued to fuck him.

Before the night was over, she took all three men at least twice each orally as she swallowed their cum. Each man fucked her a few times as she enjoyed the night as much as they did. As the night finally was ending, Julie was lying on her back on the over-sized couch. One leg on the sofa and one leg off with her nude pussy exposed. Her master then came over and sat down between her spread legs and called the men over. Her pussy was open as her legs were spread wide. She anticipated more fucking. Just then, her master put his finger on her pubic mound. He started making circles just above her pussy slit. She found it arousing but wasn't sure what he was talking about. Her master asked the others as he pointed to the spot just above her slit.

"Right here, guys, as he pointed. What do you think? This is a great spot?" He said as still making circles on her mound. His friends both agreed and laughed as they said it. Julie was still in the dark as to what they were talking bout. But smiled as well as the touch still felt good. He then told Julie to stand up, turn around, spread her legs very wide, and bend over and touch the floor.

Julie complied and spread and bent over. Her master touched her left and right cheek of her ass just where the leg started and asked both guys: How about here? With her legs spread wide, her ass hole was wide open and exposed. He put his finger inside her ass crack as it was open about 1/2 inch from her ass hole and said, "how about here"?

"The other men groaned with disapproval". Again, Julie had no idea what they were talking about. He then pointed to the base of her back where some girls put the 'tramp stamp,' and they all agreed.

She had no idea what they were talking about but played along, thinking there was no harm. Little did she know what her master was planning. To further fuck with her husband, should they reunite after this entire ordeal is over, he has a surprise for him. He's going to place a tattoo or brand on her pubic mound just above her slit that will say 'Master Jerry's sex slave'. Every time John makes love to his wife, he will have that to remind him of what his wife endured due to him. He's also going to put one so when she wears a swimsuit, the words 'Jerry's Sex Slave' will be visible for everyone to see. The master first wanted to do a tattoo as it is less painful. However, a tattoo can be removed. If he places a brand there, that can never be removed. As Julie plays along, she has no idea what is in store for her tomorrow morning after she performs her morning blow job for her master. She's going to be strapped down and branded.

To be continued. If you liked the story and series, please do let me know.