The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie slowly turned around, taking inventory of any cum on him. Julie went down using only her tongue and licked up the remaining cum on his stomach without a word. After he was licked clean, she collapsed on his chest for a quick rest.

She asked him, "How was that, Sir?" Julie asked with a smile on her face looking up from his broad chest. He quickly responded,

"That was excellent; it was just what that doctor ordered." As he quoted an old saying.

Seeking strategic approval, Julie continued:

"So, you like my idea of morning blow jobs and morning fucks before work, sir?" Julie asked only to build equity with him and remind him it was her idea. She simply wanted as much goodwill/mileage as she could. Her hopes were for him to remember this in case she screws up again in the future, and her punishments will not be as bad.

Julie received the approval she was seeking from him as he replied with a chuckle.

"Yes, I do like this new morning ritual we have begun. You had a good idea Julie, and you'll be rewarded, as long as you continue to perform as my obedient sex slave".

Julie took the approval and assured him. "Yes, I will sir, I'll continue to please you sexually."

With that, he got up to get ready. Julie just dropped her body down on his bed to rest for a minute. Julie was unaware that not only had he installed one camera, that she did notice. He had installed several cameras in his room. There is one at his headboard behind the large picture, one in the wall at the footboard which would capture her fucking him, and close-ups of his cock penetrating her. Two additional ones on each side of the bed as well. Julie noticed one on the side of the bed but hadn't seen the other ones yet. She knew the purpose of these in his bedroom. Julie knew he wanted to capture her, willingly walking into his room, giving him his morning blow jobs, and fucking her as she willingly accepted his cock. She knew the videos might be for Jim and his friends to watch and enjoy but knew it would be unbearable for John. Julie realized this, but she knew she must block this out of her mind. John created this mess, and she was paying the price. She needs to do whatever it takes to survive this nightmare.

Julie went back to her room, showered off, and got ready to meet Jim and her master for breakfast. As Julie finished preparing a simple breakfast as her master and Jim ate. Julie was to kneel on pillows in the kitchen while her master ate. Her master gave her some exciting news.

"You're going out to dinner with a business client and me on Saturday, Julie. "We will be out in public, and I expect you not to pull any shit, do you understand?" he said in a steadfast voice!

Julie was shocked to hear what she was hearing but answered quickly since his tone was so harsh.

"No sir, you will not have any trouble with me, sir, in public. I know if I pulled anything, it would be a bad outcome for John, and I know you will treat me well if I please you, sir," Julie added that maybe if I plant this seed, he will treat me nicer she thought to herself. She knew she did not want to be strapped back into that whipping bench on her pussy again.

"I'd only request, sir that you give me specific instructions on how you want me to address you when in public, sir. "If you want me to call you sir in public. I will if you, prefer Master, I will do that as well, sir." "Although you may not want me to with others around hearing us talk, so you tell me how I shall respond, and I'll do it, sir," Julie added.

"You're catching on to being a sex slave Julie, and I like that. Yes, I have thought that through." He stated as Julie put on a fake smile as she looked up from her knees. It's all she could do to spit these words out as she became nauseous thinking of these words, but Julie knew she had to up her game if she was not to be sold or loaned out.

"I want to please you, sir, and I know out in public will be different."

"You will act as my slave still in public by doing what I tell you to, but instead of saying Yes sir, instead of sir, you'll touch your hair. This way, only you and I will know you just addressed me as sir. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, you want me to answer your questions and talk some in public, but whenever I would say sir here in your house, I'll say yes or Ok, and touch my hair, correct? "

"You've got it," he exclaimed.

"Jim, I want you to take Julie out today when I'm at work and get her something to wear." He instructed him. " I want you to get her something that stands out, something very sexy! I want a lot of cleavages, sheer top possibly, but something very low cut. A short dress or a classy mini skirt and stockings as well. A tight sundress could work. You know what men like and what I like, just get her something sexy. I want her looking hot when I meet my client for dinner."

Jim answered back like a friend would: "Yep, I know exactly what you like. I'll get it handled."

Her master then told Jim he could have an hour with her after shopping if he wanted. Julie looked up at the master, then looked at Jim, then back to her master.

"Do you understand, Julie?" The master asked. "You will serve him for one hour today, and I'll text you both what to expect."

Julie swallowed and answered: "Yes, sir, I understand" then she looked down at the ground, just thinking.

As Jim got ready, Julie thought to cover her ass and see what limits her master had for her and when he allowed another man to fuck her.

"May I ask a question, sir: she asked.

"Yes, what is it?" He answered.

"Well, sir, I know I'm to go shopping with Jim and get clothes today. You also told him he could have me today for an hour, sir. Since you're my master, and only you own my entire body". Is there anything off-limits for him, sir?" she asked. "I mean, is there anything you wish to keep just for yourself, sir?" My pussy to be just yours sir, or my Ass hole, only you allowed to fuck my ass sir"? she added hoping he would take the bait and agree not to let him to fuck her ass.

He responded, "good question, slave." He answered her question quickly. "Your ass, slave, Your ass he cannot have today. I'll text him and let him know".

"Yes, sir, He cannot fuck my ass." Julie was relieved as her ass was still sore from the fucking it received two nights ago and the whipping it got the night before.

"So he is allowed to cum in my mouth, and he can cum in my pussy or just fuck my pussy, sir"?

The master answered: "He can fuck them both, cum in your mouth, and fuck and cum inside your pussy. Just shoot anywhere he wants."

"Yes, sir, I understand.". Julie answered.

Julie went back to her room for a shower to get dressed and to go shopping. Julie then later saw Jim in the kitchen after her master had left.

"What time are we going shopping?" she asked.

"Around 10 am" Jim answered. "When we return, you and I will have some fun, so as soon as we return, you go freshen up and wait for me in your room."

Julie then went and put on one of only a few tops and jeans she wore when she met her master in the park. No bra, no underwear, and left for the shopping trip.

Julie tried on several dresses, short skirts, and sheer tops with a very deep plunging V to show off her large 36 DD breasts. A few of the tops were too sheer for her liking. You could see her nipples and the entire outline of her breasts through the tops. But those are the ones Jim opted to buy and a couple of very short mini skirts and mini dresses that also showed off her cleavage. Julie knew from the clothes purchased today that she would be on full display for the entire bar, restaurant, and clients when she and her master went out for that business dinner. All of the mini skirts and dresses barely covered the round of her ass while standing. When sitting, her pussy was close to being exposed unless she crossed her legs. She didn't know exactly what her role would be with his clients. She did know that with the outfits chosen sometime during the night, they would get a clear view of her pussy regardless if she wanted them to or not.

On their way back to the house, Julie received a text from her master. The text also went to Jim as she heard his phone ping as well. It read, Joe is going to join Jim today, and both share you for the hour. You'll have a threesome today, and I want it in my room as we now have cameras set up. Julie is to wait in her room when they will come and get you.

Julie swallowed hard as she remembered what her master and Jim joked about when she mentioned how large her master's cock was. They joked, wait until you meet Joe.

Julie just responded, "yes sir, I'll be ready for both Jim and Joe for you, sir".

Her master's only reply was, "good girl."

Julie felt she was making some inroads to win him over a little, which is part of her plan. She did not want to be sold/loaned out, not even for a night.

At 3 pm sharp, Jim came to her room with a pill and water she was to take. As she looked at Jim suspiciously, she asked what was in the pill. Jim told her, your master ordered you to take this pill at 3 pm sharp, and I'm to make sure you swallow it. Julie had an idea this was the same female Viagra they had given her before. That time it was in her drink; this time, they aren't trying to hide it.

Her master came home early and had a meeting with Jim and Joe. He had a ruthless plan for Lisa and John. He told Jim earlier to get John at 3:30 and bring him to the house today. John will be gagged and already tied up. The master plans to give Julie the Viagra pill, making her so horny she would fuck a bedpost. The men will blindfold her and have her husband gagged and tied to a chair secured in the room to watch his wife fuck these men. To ensure John keeps quiet beyond the gag, they put a shocking color around his cock and testicles. If he makes a sound, they will shock him with very intense electroshock. They tested the shock on him earlier, and they are sure he will not make a sound. For her, it's just a fuck session except blindfolded, which she liked in the past. The master plan is evident by now, as Jerry, her master, explained.

"With her on the female Viagra, she will be extremely horny. She will be a willing woman blindfolded and wanting to fuck you two. You two are to finger and tease her in the beginning. I want her asking to be fucked. I want her begging you, kissing you deeply before you give her what she wants. I want this to appear to the naked eye as a threesome that she requested. John will be forced to view this and will not suspect the pill we gave her. He will see his wife totally compliant and engaging, not submissive in this threesome." He added.

Julie was waiting in her room in her sheer white robe when Joe and Jim came to get her. The pill Jim gave her was by now in full force and working fine. She was very horny, her clit swollen, and she couldn't help but touch it while she waited in her room for the two men to come for her.

She then heard the men's voices outside of her door. The men entered her room and walked over to Julie lying on the bed. She stood up as they walked over to her.

Julie allowed Joe to take inventory visually of her body. She stood tall in her heels and sheer white robe. Joe began by rubbing her enormous, firm breasts as Julie stood there and closed her eyes in pleasure. When he stopped rubbing her breasts, Julie took both of his hands, placed them back on her breasts, and then moved one hand down to her pussy mound. As he slowly moved his hands all over her body, all Julie could do was moan with pleasure. She knew her arousal was artificial due to the pill they made her take. But artificial or not, the effect was the same; Julie was as horny as she could ever remember. She just wanted, no, needed to be fucked and fucked hard and long. As Joe touched her body and made her squirm, he commented.

"Oh yes, your master was not exaggerating; you are a lovely creature," he stated. "I'm going enjoy you."

Then Jim pulled out the blindfold and explained it was her master's orders. Julie was concerned but had no choice but to trust them. She put her arms down by her side as they blindfolded her. She was led by her hand down the hall to her master's bedroom.

As they led her into the room blindfolded, she couldn't have noticed her husband sitting just 8 feet from the bed, tied and gagged. As the men disrobed, Julie stood there erect, nude under the extremely sheer white short robe. Her hands down by her side, waiting for the men to make the next move. The two men approached her; one man stood facing her, and the other man behind her; both were nude. She was the meat in a human sandwich. As both men slowly ran their hands all over her body and dropped her robe to the floor, all she could think of now was how good their hands felt. After cumming several times this morning, and the Viagra pill, she was very Horny and ready for what was to come.

She felt their cocks growing as she kissed the man deeply in front of her. She had one cock growing and pushing on her butt and Joe's growing and pushing on her pussy mound. She moved her hands to feel both cocks, one in front and one from behind. She could feel Joe's cock growing, and from her first impression, the men were not kidding about a large cock. It was 10 inches and very thick. As she took inventory of Jim's cock by feeling it, his was larger than average, maybe 7.5 and very thick.

As they all were kissing her and she was giving them deep kisses back. As Joe moved his hand to her pubic mound, Julie moved her hips so his finger would be in her slit. She wanted to be touched and fucked. As his finger slid into her slit, then into her pussy, Julie let out with a loud pleasure moan. She then took his hand, touched her pussy, and moved it around to make sure he got deeper inside her. Jim was behind her feeling her tits and pinching her erect nipples. He rubbed her ass from behind, slowly moving his finger into her crack and moving his hand down her butt. Her legs were spread as she stood, and the man in fronts finger went deeper and deeper into her pussy.

The man behind now was making his way and rubbing the outer side of her asshole. He moistened his finger with her pussy juice and slid just a little of his finger into her ass. Julie let out another loud moan as his finger made its entrance into her ass. Julie was now like a wild woman as her passion to be fucked took control of her mind. She was moaning and willingly accepting their hands on her body and their fingers now both inside of her. The man from behind then whispered into her ear that no one could hear.

"If you want fucked right now, you need to tell us. We want to hear your desire; we want to hear you ask and respond as we give you pleasure today."

When Joe put his fingers deep inside her while standing, her knees almost buckled, and her moans were now loud and constant. She was kissing Joe as Jim did the whispering in her ear. Julie responded as ordered. She kissed them deep and told them what she wanted.

"Enough playing around. I want to feel your cocks in me, I want to feel both cocks, and I need them now." Julie said in a hungry voice.

Jim asked her: You're not going to play hard to get, are you, Julie?" Are you sure you want to fuck us?" He asked just for John's pain.

Julie responded like a woman in heat. "Oh god, yes!" I want your cocks, I want you deep inside me, I want to taste you and your cum."

Without further delay, Julie dropped to her knees without any encouragement and started sucking both cocks to get them good and hard. As she worked her oral magic on both cocks they grew to a full erection. Julie rose from her knees and told them both.

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy hard, and fuck it now, please. I need it, Jim; I want it." Julie uttered in a passionate breathy voice.

After their final few deep kisses, they laid her back on the bed. And both men touching her, both kissing her and her kissing them back. She couldn't help responding to their touch. She was moaning and groaning uncontrollably as the first man entered her while on her back. His cock was large and felt incredible as it pushed past her G spot. As she got fucked and had a few orgasms, she rotated each guy in her mouth, then pussy, the back and forth. She ended with 5 or 6 orgasms, unknowingly that her husband was just feet away.

They moved her around doggie style with a split roast, one cock deep in her pussy and the other cock in her mouth. Julie was very vocal as she had her orgasms and encouraged both men to cum. Her dirty talking did the trick as both men came. She directed where each man came. Joe, the new guy she swallowed his entire load. What was worse was that her husband heard her begging for his cum. Wanting his cum and wanting to swallow it and telling him this over and over. Jim fucked her last, and she could feel he was very close to cumming. Julie was on her back, legs high in the air and screaming from pleasure. Julie then told Jim where she wanted his cum.

"Oh god, Jim, give it to me. I want to feel your cum inside me. I want you to shoot your full load in my pussy. I must feel your cum."

With those words, Jim started cumming. Julie pulled his hips into hers as he pulsated and shot his load deep against her cervix. Julie then had another orgasm as he shot his second load inside her pussy. Then the third load, then forth. As Jim finished cumming, both just lay there on the bed. Jim was lying on top of Julie, and she was exhausted, laying there with her arms spread wide, her legs now not in the air but spread wide. The men told her to get on all fours as they wanted to see the cum exiting her sweet pussy. As Julie got on all fours, they directed her, so her pussy was right in her husband's eyesight. They wanted him to see Jim's sperm come rolling out of her pussy. As she pushed her ass backward so the cum would exit quicker, Jim helped it by inserting his two fingers inside her. As he pulled his fingers out, a large load of cum came out and onto his fingers.

Julie licked up most of Jim's cum from his fingers as the session ended. She was still horny and even asked them while still blindfolded,

"Will you be around later in case I need more cock?" The men just laughed and told her, of course.

Her husband had no idea she had a female Viagra, and to him, all he could see was his wife blindfolded and willingly fucking two strangers. The worse part to him is this was not even her cruel master but just two friends. She had given into this situation, and John knew it was all his fault. If her master wanted to crush John, he certainly found the way to do it.

Her master walked in as they finished fucking her, and she cleaned both men's cocks. She felt his presence and, as he spoke, congratulated her performance. As he pulled her up from the bed by her hand, Julie willingly got up and stood close to her master. He turned her, so she was facing him as he prepared to remove the blindfold. Julie's back was to her husband, but she still did not know he was there. Her master removed the blindfold gently, then reached down and started fingering her for her reaction. The pill was working well, and she was still horny. She moaned as his finger entered her wet, swollen pussy. He had to rub it into John by asking.

"Are you ready for some more cock Julie?" Are you ready to please me?"

Julie responded through her moaning as he continued to finger her.

"Yes sir, Oh god yes sir, I'm ready for your large cock, sir." As her hands now went down to rub his cock through his pants.

"I want to feel your cock in me, sir. I want your cock to pulsate and cum deep inside me, sir." She knew that would turn him on, and as horny as she was at that moment, she wanted to turn him on.

"You're a good sex slave now. I'm proud of your willingness Julie. But we'll have to finish me off later tonight."