The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife continues to pay as a sexy slave for husbands missdeeds.
12.1k words
4.45
25.9k
11
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This story is not as long as it appears since there is quite a bit of conversation which are double spaced. I welcome all "constructive" comments and please do vote. This is not a cuck story if you read the first few chapters. It really is not against her will since the wife was offered choices, she actually did choose to be a sex slave vs the very bad alternatives.

The morning started with Julie's alarm going off fifteen minutes before the time she must go into her master's room and wake him with a blowjob. Julie laid there for a couple of minutes, just thinking and becoming disgusted with what she must do each morning. Performing oral sex on the man who took her freedom, her happiness, and ruined her life; made her mad and unsettled inside. Yes, it was her idea at the time, but she knew she had to make herself more valuable to this man when she realized that women are bought and sold at auctions. She learned these auctions could be in her future if her master, Jerry, determined to sell her.

Julie thought back to yesterday morning and how her blowjob turned into her being fucked, and pleasantly culminating in her having two orgasms. With that thought, and hoping for the same today, Julie got up, got ready, and walked down to her master's room.

With the same scenario as yesterday, she walked in quietly and slid into his bed very slowly and quietly, not to wake him. She told him her challenge was to have him wake up with the feel of her lips and tongue on his cock each morning. Under the dark sheets, as before, Julie slides down, locates her master's soft cock; using her tongue to circle the head of his flaccid cock. Between her tongue licking, and her mouth sucking gently, within thirty seconds, she was greeted with a full nine-inch erection.

She used her mouth to devour his large cock and her tongue swirling around the head as she sucked and slowly bobbed up and down on his erection. It didn't take long before his moans were audible, and his hips slowly rotated, as Julie's mouth continued its task. Julie was lying off to his left side with her body on the other side of the bed. She got up on all fours as she started to bob faster on his cock. She knew he was awake as he was now holding the back of her head and pushing it up and down. As she used her left hand to rub his large balls, she sucked him faster and harder. Julie used her right hand to touch her clit in anticipation of him calling her up and fucking her as he did yesterday.

Julie rubbed her clit and got her juices flowing; she now heard her master becoming louder and louder in his moans. He pulled the covers back to take in the view of this lovely wife of another man, on all fours giving him a blowjob most men only dream of receiving. He watched her large DD breasts sway back and forth as her head bounced up and down.

Her ass was in the air, as if ready to take a cock, had someone been behind her, as has happened so many times before in her short time as his sex slave. She felt him tense up as both of his large hands now were on her head, holding her hair as he forced her down on each stroke of his cock.

With a loud groan, she felt his first spasm, and his first large rope of cum shot to the back of her throat. As Julie rubbed her clit, she moaned as she knew he was cumming and enjoying her blowjob. With her moan, came his second, third, and fourth stream of sperm launching from his cock into her mouth. As before, Julie took every drop and swallowed quickly, so as to not miss a drop of his cum.

As she knew the head of his cock would be very sensitive, she was careful to use her mouth to grab his cock closer to the base, and not touch the head with her throat as she pulled the remaining sperm from his cock and into her mouth. Julie now had to clean him up, as he ordered her to do every time, he cums. She must use her hand pulling up on his long shaft to pull any remaining drops from his cock. As she did as he instructed, she must present her tongue at the head of his cock to greet any last drop of sperm pulled up by her hand. As the cum drips onto her tongue, she is to swallow that drop and seek the next from his cock until there is no cum left.

Her master called her up to the pillow as he did yesterday; but, it was not too fuck this time. He reached down to feel Julie's pussy and see how wet she was from giving him his blowjob. To his delight, his fingers were met by a moist, wet pussy and slightly swollen clit. As his large fingers entered her, Julie moaned in pleasure, as that was what she wanted--to be entered; and hopefully, not by just two large fingers. As he pushed his fingers two knuckles deep, Julie lying on her back, reached up and grabbed the headboard. Her legs spread very wide, and her large 36DD breasts stood up firm in the morning light.

Julie didn't like the fact, that her body responded this way to this man. But giving a man a blowjob, and him enjoying it so much, has always been a major turn-on for her. She couldn't help that, in her mind, giving a man so much pleasure that he could cum without her pussy, was a sense of control and power for Julie.

She was ready to be fucked, in full anticipation of his intentions by his fingering her, as he did the day before. He moved his fingers and located her G-spot, Julie moaned louder in pure ecstasy and was very close to cumming herself. Jerry pulled his fingers out slowly as she moaned with the pleasure, but also with the discontent of his departure from her pussy.

Julie quickly asked, "Why did you quit? Please fuck me, like yesterday, sir; you have me ready."

Jerry responded, "That's all for now, but you will have plenty of time to cum before this day is over."

Although she was upset and disappointed, she had no say in the matter and could not speak of her disappointment. Instead, she reached down with her hand to find her clit as she used her other hand to rub his cock, hoping to spark another erection.

He then instructed her, "I do not want you to cum now or for the rest of the day--until tonight, when you're with my two clients and me. You'll have plenty of time to cum over and over then."

Disappointed, Julie complied and slowly got up and went back to her room to finish getting ready, as Jim had guests arriving at 9:00am.

After her shower and getting dressed in her sheer white robe, Julie came out for breakfast and met Jim, Joe, and her master, Jerry, in the kitchen. Her master then told her of her job for the day, until he got back around 11:00am. Jim had two new slaves that were very young and only a few days into their sex slave training. He wanted Julie to show them around and show them the play/punishment room, as well. Julie was surprised at having other female guests; but was pleased, thinking it could only take the focus away from her, which would be a good thing for a change.

As Julie went about her daily chores in the household. It wasn't long until she heard voices in the backroom, and knew the other women had arrived. Julie went to the kitchen to meet them and to show them around as she was told. Julie was shocked when she walked into the kitchen and met the two slaves. Both had had their coverings taken off, which were nothing more than a dress that was baggy and easy to fall off their shoulders. Both had handcuffs on, with their hands in front of their bodies as they stood there naked; and you could see they were scared to death.

One slave was a gorgeous brunette, at least five feet ten inches tall, and couldn't be a day over twenty. She had large C or D cup breasts with very shapely hips and a pussy that was nearly all shaved, with just a strip rising from her slit about two inches long. The second girl was the opposite, as she was a beautiful redhead, around five foot five, probably a large B or C cup, and what appeared to be close to a full bush on her pussy. This one looked to be around the same age, but maybe 22 or 23 years old.

Joe introduced Julie to the two girls. "This tall one's slave name is Candy, and this one's slave name is going to be Christi," Jim explained.

Julie was just happy to have other women around as this may take some focus from herself and give her a break from being the only woman to perform sex with Jerry's friends.

Jim told Julie to show them around and where they would be sleeping for the next two days, as well as the playroom. Julie took the girls to the other bedroom, where they both would sleep in one queen bed. They got settled and asked Julie many questions. Julie now walked them to the playroom, or punishment room, depending upon how you've behaved, she told them.

As the girls walked into the room and Julie turned on the lights to the huge basement. The girls' eyes became large as they viewed the various toys, restraint machines, and whips hanging on the wall.

Julie walked them around slowly, explaining the purpose of each apparatus. Julie explained the large bed in one corner and the cameras that were in plain sight.

She explained, "They will record everything they do down here, and they will move the cameras to surround you on each apparatus."

Julie continued, "These are the overhead restraints; if you're bad, they will restrain your hands above your head and whip you with the bullwhip hanging right there or the cattail you will see over here."

Julie further explained, "This is the puma horse device, ladies. As you can see, your body lays on your stomach across the large leather part; your arms will be strapped down here, so your weight will be on your elbows. They will strap your feet here, and your legs strapped down here, and your weight will be on your knees and elbows."

The taller girl asked, "What exactly is that for?"

Julie explained, "Ladies, this is what it looks to be and what you think it is. You're positioned, so both, your pussy and ass are in the air. You are tied down and unable to move. It allows for easy access so they can fuck your pussy or fuck your ass."

Tears started to trickle down the tall girl's face as she disclosed, "I've never been fucked in my ass, Julie. I've only had sex with my ex-boyfriend, and that was only twenty, or so, times."

"Will they fuck my ass, too; will they do that to us?" Candy asked.

Julie responded, "I don't know how or what you did to become sex slaves; but I will tell you, they will do whatever they want to you and whenever they want it. If you resist, or don't comply 100%; they will bring you down here, and you will be punished. How, I can't say, but it will not be pleasant."

Julie continued the tour. "Over here, is one of the punishment machines. As you can see, they strap you on your back, with your legs strapped, spread eagle, high in the air. They will take the cattail, and with a clear shot of both your pussy or your asshole, they will give you whacks on your bare pussy lips or your open asshole," Julie added.

Both girls were shaking and scared to death. Julie then took them to the final punishment tool.

"Girls, this apparatus is to tie you down spread eagle again with your knees up and spread for easy access. If you look over here, you'll see these electro-probes. They look like dildos, but these are for insertion into your pussy or ass, and there are several levels they can use, and while inserted, they will shock you."

Both girls were crying by now, and regardless of how they got into this mess, they were here now and couldn't get away.

Candy asked, "Have you ever been on one of these punishment machines?"

"Yes, I have. I was on that one, spread eagle with my legs up in the air. They gave me five whacks directly on my open pussy lips and exposed clit, and five on my open and spread asshole."

The girls both asked what she did to get that treatment.

Julie's answer was short and simple, "I simply told someone no."

Julie did go on to say, "Girls, if you brought lube or anything like that, while you're getting a shower, I'd suggest you put some in your pussy and ass just in case."

Both girls were crying now, as Julie led them back upstairs into the main house living area. As the three ladies walked back into the living room area to meet up with Jim, Joe, and Jerry, as he was back by now; they noticed the girls had been crying.

Joe commented, "I see you've been crying. Did Julie show you the punishment machines?"

The girls didn't say anything. They both just nodded yes.

"Did she tell you what she did to get punished?" Jim further explored. "Tell me exactly what she did to get punished, Christi."

Christi looked up and answered, "Yes, she told us she said no to someone and told us what happened."

Jerry jumped in and responded, "That's exactly right, girls, and you had better not forget that. Julie, if I told you to come over here, get on your knees, pull my cock out and suck me until I cum, and not drop one drop of my cum. What would you do, Julie?"

Julie looked at the two girls, then looked at her master, "I would do exactly what you said, and I would swallow your entire load, and I would not drop any of your cum, sir."

Jim jumped in and added, "Christi, if you ever respond to any of us without ending in 'Sir' or 'Master', you'll visit those machines sooner than you think! Do you understand?"

Christi simply nodded yes, then answered, "Yes, sir."

As the three men took inventory of the two new girls, Joe asked both girls, "Christi, Candy, have either of you swallowed cum before?"

The men looked at Candy first, "Have you, Candy?"

Candy looked away with tears in her eyes, then looked back at the three men to answer. "I've tried it twice with my boyfriend, but I couldn't take the taste and spit it out."

The men then looked at Christi.

Christi looked up, "I'm like her, I've tried it; but I didn't like the taste, either."

Jerry asked, "Have either of you had anal sex before?" Both girls looked at each other, and then Jerry; and both shook their heads no.

The men looked at each other and shook their heads.

Jerry spoke up, "Girls, both of you know why you're here, and you're going to have to do things you have never done before and learn to like it. No crying, no hesitation, and you'd better learn to jump onboard fast, or it will be an extremely painful experience for both of you." He asked, "Do you both understand?"

Both girls nodded yes; and in unison said, "Yes, sir."

Joe told the girls to get situated in their room, "And we'll start the training in two hours." They were to meet back in that room at noon.

When the girls unpacked, and the shock of what they had seen had worn off some, Julie tried to help the two girls. Julie explained how to give a great blowjob. She shared how making a man cum with your mouth, is a sense of power in the real world. Not in the slave world, but it's an honor to be great at sucking and swallowing cock. Getting a man so turned on with just your tongue and mouth is a sense of power, and after this is over, you'll love having that talent. The girls just nodded, but were not convinced.

Julie did give them one secret regarding swallowing cum.

"Girls, when you feel a man ready to cum, and you feel that first spasm, push the cock deep into your throat. By doing this, the cum will shoot down the back of your throat and not on your tongue. Only when it hits your tongue will you taste the cum. If each load is very deep in your throat, you will not taste it, if that's your issue with swallowing. But I will tell you girls, you had better accept swallowing cum because that will be your lifestyle while you're a sex slave, I promise you."

Julie gave them advice later on anal sex; but she knew if they were both anal virgins, that part would be a rough road.

At noon, both girls and Julie came to the living room, where the three men were sitting with two other men Julie had not met yet. The three women stood in a line. All three wearing only sheer robes.

Jerry started the conversation, "Julie, show these girls how it's done. How to swallow every drop, and enjoy it. Start with the guy on end, he hasn't had sex in a while," he said, "so he should have a large load of sperm for you."

Julie looked at the other two girls, and went to the thirty-something guy; she knelt in front of him as he sat on the couch. Julie undid his belt and pulled out an average seven inch cock. Julie put on a little show for the two girls, with the primary goal of maybe teaching them something, so they could swallow when it's their turn. Julie used her tongue to lick his head and bring him to full erection. As she bobbed up and down, the two other women just watched.

It didn't take long before this guy was moaning hard and thrusting his hips. Julie felt him tense up, and his balls pulled up; then he released what seemed like a never-ending stream of cum. Julie shoved his cock deep into her throat and swallowed, time and time again. When he finished, Julie pulled his cock out of her mouth and started pulling the final cum up, and had it drop on her tongue for effect. Julie got up, and the men were very impressed and complimented Julie.

With that, Joe then said, "Candy, I want you to walk over here, get on your knees, and you're going to start your training right now. Christi, you go to Joe and take his large cock. I want a great blowjob, and I don't want you to spill one single drop of cum. If you do, the one that can't swallow it all will have to do to the puma horse, and it will be your first anal experience." He paused, and then asked, "Do you both understand?"

Both girls nodded yes, as tears came to their eyes.

Both girls got very nervous, as Candy did as she was told and pulled Joe's cock out and started her blowjob. Both girls did pretty good jobs at sucking, and then both men began to tense up. Joe was first, as he began to spasm, shooting his loads of cum into Candy's mouth. He held her head down as he shot load after load. She took the first couple and swallowed hard. As Joe was shooting his third and fourth stream of cum in Candy's mouth, Jim let out with a loud moan. Joe finished up, pulled Candy's head back, and she had swallowed the entire load.

As Jim grabbed Christi's head, she bobbed up and down as Jim shot his load into her mouth. Christi choked once; and that was all it took to spill some of his cum from her mouth. His cum fell onto his cock, as she looked up into his eyes. She kept going and sucked the rest of his cum. Jerry told the two new men to grab Christi's arms and hold her down on the couch. The two men grabbed her arms firmly, bent her over while she was still on her knees. Christi now had her ass in the air, her body was on the couch, both arms spread outward as the men held them tight. Joe stepped behind her, and he told her what her fate would be since she dropped some cum.

Christi cried out, "No, give me another chance, please!! I can't take it in the ass; please don't. I'll do anything you want, anything, please, not my ass." She cried as the two men held her down.

Christi was on her knees bent over the couch when Joe ordered Christi to open her legs. Joe held his index finger in front of her face. He licked his finger to lube it a little, then got behind Christi as she cried. Joe put the tip of his finger against her very tight asshole, as he moved his finger around her anus. Christi was pleading and begging him not to fuck her ass. Joe then pushed his finger in about one inch. Christi let out a painful cry, as he then inserted two fingers into her virgin ass. Christi squirmed and moved her ass, but Joe smacked it with his other hand. He then pushed his fingers deep into her ass. Joe could tell it was a virgin ass, as it was very tight. Christi screamed in pain.

Joe told her, "This is just my fingers today; tomorrow at 10:00am, I'm going to take you down to the room, and you will have your ass fucked. Next time, you will make sure you don't drop any cum from any man when he shoots it in your mouth."