The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked him in the eyes, laying on top of him.

Julie softly spoke in a whisper, "Like that blowjob Mike? Feels good, doesn't it?" she added, as her hand jacked him slowly and squeezed the head of his cock.

Mike could only agree by moaning. "I'll do anything you want, Mike, anything at all; everything you like, if you'll sign the deal today."

Mike was extremely aroused now and ready to cum.

Mike told her. "I want to cum in your mouth bitch, and I want those sweet lips around my cock now!" He then pushed her head and body down, and Julie complied.

Julie continued to lick, suck and allow him to face fuck her. Julie squeezed his balls as she felt them pulling up, ready to explode his seed in her mouth. Julie quit bobbing up and down and now just sucked the head of his cock as she knew he was close. The harder she sucked, the louder he groaned.

Julie asked him again. "What it will it take for you to sign, Mike?

Mike just took both hands and grabbed her hair, and pushed her mouth back on his cock. Now Julie could not control his cumming as he held her head down and let out a loud moan as his cock started pulsating inside her mouth. Julie waited for the first large rope of cum from his spasming cock. Mike was moaning out of control now, as he shot load after load into her mouth. Julie didn't spill one drop and swallowed his entire load. Julie pulled the sheet off so he could look down and see her cleaning him up, as she used her hand to pull the cum from the base of his cock.

Every time she pulled her hand up from the base of his cock to his head, a small drop of cum dripped out of his cock onto her awaiting tongue, which she had presented to greet it. Smiling at Mike as each drop fell onto her tongue, she swallowed drop by drop. She knew he loved that orgasm, and with that, she went back up to his face.

While kissing around his neck and ears, Julie whispered to him, "I'm going to suck Tony's cock up now. I'm going to turn my ass and pussy up towards your face. I want you to look at them both, as I suck Tony. I want you to look at what you could have, if you give me your terms to sign this morning."

With that, Julie turned to Tony's awaiting cock. Julie got on all fours with her head over Tony's cock, her ass and pussy now between the two men and about twelve inches from Mike's face. As she sucked Tony, his cock got harder and harder; she felt Mike's hands probing her pussy and ass. Tony's cock now was close to his orgasm. Julie could feel his cock tensing up; his legs and entire body becoming tense. With that, she heard his loud groan, and his cock became rock hard. Julie pulled his cock a few inches from her mouth and jacked it as his loads of sperm shot from his large cock. With her open mouth awaiting each rope, Julie held it and jacked it as Tony moaned in pleasure. Mike watched as each rope of sperm shot on her face but mostly on her large, firm breasts. As always, Julie cleaned Tony's cock, careful to pull every last drop, falling on her awaiting tongue as she swallowed.

Julie thought hard and knew she had to do something, and fast. She only had fifteen minutes, as they were to leave at 8:00am and meet her master for breakfast.

Julie's anxiety ran out of control as time clicked by. She asked Mike again, "What can I do to get you to sign?"

Mike answered, "You're one hot lady, and the best fuck I've ever had; but this is a lot of money."

Julie thought long and hard. An idea came to her that she thought may work; it might sway him, but she knew it was a bad outcome for her. How far must she go to get him to sign? she wondered. Julie thought it over for a few seconds, and she concluded she must do whatever it takes to get this deal closed, to avoid all of the punishment she would have to endure. Julie leaned over to Mike and whispered her proposition in his ear.

Mike pulled his head away, turned to look at Julie with raised eyebrows, in contemplation.

To be continued....