The Full Price Must Be Paid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie asked them in a teasing way, "How was that, guys?"

Mike answered, "That was good, Julie... for starters. But, round two will be more interesting."

Julie was quick to respond. "I certainly hope that was only for starters, guys. I'm not even warmed up," she challenged them.

She began rubbing both men's cocks quietly and slowly under the sheet as they recovered to full erections again. Julie went down to ensure full erections, and Mike noticed the restraint holders tied to the bedposts. Mike used the restraints to tie Julie's arms, her left arm to the top bedpost and her right arm to the foot post. The positioning left her lying across the bed so both men could have at her pussy and ass. She resisted the restraints just enough to make the men's cocks even harder and ready to take her now.

It was Mike's turn to fuck her, and that he did in her cum-filled pussy from Tony. As he fucked her pussy, Tony was getting treated to her world-class blowjob.

Tony commented, "Mike, this woman knows how to suck a cock."

Julie just smiled with that large cock in her mouth and then pulled it out and said:

"Guys, when I wake you both up with a blowjob in the morning, you'll further appreciate my sucking skills." Julie added.

Mike was impressed as he continued fucking her pussy. She knew her ass was exposed and wasn't sure when someone was going to take it. To up the stakes and turn both of them on more, Julie started moaning hard as she was being fucked, tied down with a cock in her mouth and pussy. Tony went around to her pussy as Mike fucked it hard.

Julie asked them, "Mike, I know my body is both of yours tonight; but, please fuck my pussy and not my ass yet, please?" she said, begging.

She knew that would entice one of them to fuck her ass. By asking not to be fucked yet in the ass, would be a turn-on when one of them took her ass. Especially with her hands bound, this would turn them on, and she knew it. She knew it would make their orgasms much more intense.

"Mike, your cock is too thick for my ass just yet; I need to fuck more so it will loosen as I become more aroused. Please fuck my pussy, fuck it much harder!" Julie begged.

With every thrust, she moaned as he pounded her harder and harder as she was wanting. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, his body pounded into Julie's pussy and ass as he fucked her doggy style. Mike's large balls were slapping against her clit. Just then, Julie's orgasm that had been building, now erupted. Julie's moans went to contained screams as her face contorted as she had one, then two, then her third orgasm.

Mike was still fucking her pussy hard, but her cumming so hard, so loud just brought him almost to the brink again. Mike told Tony to hold her arms since the restraints were tight around her wrists, but the rope was slack, and she could move her arms around. Mike just loved the idea of her asking not to fuck her ass and having her wrists held down when he entered her ass. Tony held her arms, and Julie played along.

First resisting some with her arms saying, "Guys, guys, you have me; you don't have to hold me down, don't do this."

Just then, Mike pulled his cock from her pussy and aligned the head of his cock right up to her asshole.

"No," she pleaded with Mike, all along knowing it was a turn-on for the men, but they couldn't tell if it was fake, or if she really didn't want it.

"No, please don't; your cock is too thick, it will hurt. I need some lube first, please!" Julie begged. "Please, Mike, don't fuck my ass without lube," she pleaded.

Between her pleading with Mike, Tony would stick his cock deep in her mouth and fuck her face while he held her hands to the bed. Julie wiggled her ass as to try to make his cock miss.

"Please, Mike, not without lube. I'll do anything you want tonight. I'll fuck you all night long, just not my ass without lube, please," she begged.

Her begging and pleading were making both men's cocks rock hard. Both men were turned on more than they could remember. With that, Tony slid under Julie as she was still on all fours. Tony then took his cock in his hand and aimed it at Julie's throbbing pussy. As he entered her, Julie almost came again from the size and girth of his cock. Julie rode Tony's cock hard and fast, and he was not the one doing the fucking now. Julie was fucking his cock hard. Just then, she reached an orgasm and again let out continuous moans and screams of pleasure.

Mike aiming at the moving target of her asshole, pushed the head of his cock into her ass. As the head of his cock broke through her sphincter muscle, Julie let out a small cry of pain. With the hidden cameras rolling, catching every second of this, her face grimacing in pain as his cock entered her asshole. Tony's cock was in her pussy, and Mike was about to enter her asshole. She knew she was in for a long night of double penetration.

At that moment, Mike pushed another inch of his thick cock into her asshole. Mike moved his cock in and out slowly with the two inches he had penetrated thus far, to help loosen her ass up to take the rest of his cock.

As he moved in and out, Julie was begging him in a breathy, quick panting voice.

"Oh my god, Mike, you're so thick. I beg you, go slow, please; my ass is stretching out further than it's ever been." she pleaded.

Tony started pumping his hips up and his cock in and out of Julie's pussy like a well-oiled piston. She responded in pleasure as his large cock went deep into her pussy. Mike allowed his cock to move in and out of her ass to Tony's rhythm, keeping the two inches going in and out to help loosen her up.

After ten or so strokes by both men in her pussy and ass, Mike grabbed her hips, and with one full and final thrust of his body, he pushed the remaining five inches into Julie's awaiting ass. Julie screamed out in pain. As he started pounding away, it didn't take long before Julie's pain turned into pure pleasure. Now with the pleasure from her pussy being filled, and then the pain turned to pleasure from Mike's thick cock in her ass, she was allowing these two men to have their way with her. It didn't take long before Julie's next orgasm was building. The men knew she was close and continued to fuck both her holes. Julie exploded with her most intense orgasm of the night. Julie came for close to twenty seconds, and then a minute later, Julie exploded with another orgasm.

As she started moaning louder with pleasure, Mike began slamming her ass harder and faster with each stroke. Julie's moans of pleasure and dirty talk drove both Mike and Tony to the edge of their orgasms.

"Oh my god, fuck my pussy and ass like that! Fuck me harder, harder Mike, harder Tony. Oh god, this feels incredible; both your cocks feel so good inside me, don't stop, I'm going to cum again!" Julie said in a breathy voice.

Hearing her words brought both men closer and closer to cumming. Julie just then let out a scream heard throughout the house, as she came again. Her pussy was pulsating on Tony's large cock, and Tony could feel the difference when she came. Mike felt her body tense up, and her asshole grabbed his cock as her ass muscles pulsated on his cock in her ass. As Mike got closer to cumming he grabbed her hips hard, and his pounding got faster.

Julie was pushing back in rhythm; and now, she was fucking both cocks as much as she was being fucked! Mike let out with loud groans as Julie could feel his first spasm and a large load shoot deep into the bowels of her ass. Just then, Tony's cock exploded with his second orgasm of the night. Tony's cock was deep in Julie's pussy, and she could feel his warm cum in her pussy as he shot his load. Mike's second spasm, third and fourth, shot large loads deep in her ass. Both men cumming in her at once brought Julie to another orgasm. Tony laying under her with his cock still in her cum-filled pussy got a close-up view of Julie's gorgeous face contorting, as she enjoyed the pleasure of her sixth orgasm of the night.

Now that both were done cumming, Mike slowly pulled his cock from her ass, Tony pulled his cum-drenched cock from her pussy, and slid out from underneath Julie. Julie remained on all fours with her ass in the air, as Mike requested to see his cum slowly leak out.

After Julie was untied, she rubbed her clit from all fours and allowed Mike to take pictures with his phone of her pussy and ass, as the cum from the two men leaked out then became a solid drip onto the floor as she remained on all fours to obstruct her face from the pictures.

All three collapsed on the bed, panting and sweating from the long fuck session they endured. Julie cleaned up, and after getting what she could of the cum out of her pussy and ass, she joined the two men again in bed. By now, Julie was sure both men had had enough for the night. As she climbed over Mike to lay in the middle, to her surprise, she noticed he had a partial erection. Julie lying on her back now between the two men reached over and could feel Tony was hard again. Usually, Julie would be done by now, but due to the Viagra and wine, her pussy was still wet, and her body was very horny. Julie was willing and ready for one more round. Plus, her incentive was her master getting the contract, allowing both men to fuck her three times apiece and DP her a couple of times, she knew she should win the contract.

Julie turned to Mike, the owner of the business, gave him a passionate kiss, and rubbed his cock. Exposing her ass to Tony, Julie turned to him, and as she slowly jacked his cock, and whispered in his ear,

"I'm still horny, Tony, and I need your big cock in my pussy again. Your cock is so large I need to feel that stretching my pussy again, then... fuck me in the ass."

Tony walked behind Julie as she got up on all fours again. Tony grabbed her hips in his hands. He guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy lips, and with one hard stroke, drove his big cock deep into her pussy. Julie cried out in pleasure as she felt his cock reach deep inside her. As he stroked her slowly, then faster and faster, within just a minute or so, Julie was already on the brink of cumming again. As her pussy pulsated in and out on his cock and swallowed Tony's large cock with her orgasm, Tony had other ideas.

From her doggie position, some of Mike's cum was still leaking down from her ass onto his cock and her pussy. Tony eyed her ass to fuck next. Julie was not restrained now and was as hot as a dog in heat. She was talking in a breathy, panting voice from her multiple orgasms. Mike was in front of her as he wanted to see her face as Tony stuck his very large cock into her ass. Tony aimed and put the head of his cock against her now very relaxed ass. As he looked down, he could see that it was gaped open about a half an inch, from Mike's fucking. Tony pushed his head into the opening and then drove more than his head in; he pushed three or four inches into her ass with one thrust. Julie's eyes opened wide as she gasped hard for air, surprised by his sudden thrust. Julie started gasping to try to breathe through the pain of his large cock.

Julie could only muster, "Ohhhh, ahhhh, okay, okay, Tony, easy!" Breathing hard and fast, with four inches of his thick cock in her, Julie told Tony, "You have my ass, Tony. I want you to fuck me good and hard in my ass! Just push it in slower, please?"

Mike now was in front of Julie, and she was sucking his cock again. As Tony grabbed her hips and pushed in another three inches at once, Julie let out a scream of pain.

"Ahhhh, go slower, Tony! Please!" she begged.

As if not hearing her, Tony pulled her hips back, and her ass swallowed his full nine-inch cock! She screamed in pain and pleasure, as he fucked her slow, then harder and harder. Mike now slid under her and put his cock in her pussy while Tony pounded her ass. Again, Julie was fucking both cocks in rhythm back and forth. After a long while, both men finally emptied the last drops of cum they had into Julie's pussy and asshole. Both men pulled their now limp cocks out of Julie's holes, and made her clean their cocks off, with her mouth.

Julie tried to resist, as she didn't want to, since both were in her ass earlier; but they gave her no choice. Turning her around on all fours, they now had her mouth on the edge of the bed, instead of her pussy. Mike grabbed her face and jaw firmly, to the point it hurt Julie. Her mouth was now wide open due to Mike's holding her jaw so firm. Mike told her it wasn't a request; it was an order to clean both men up. With her mouth held open, Tony put his cock into her mouth as she reluctantly started sucking his cock, pulling the remaining cum from deep inside his cock. Mike let her jaw go and put his cock up to her mouth, and Julie complied and sucked out any remaining sperm he had deep inside.

Julie now was exhausted from allowing each of these two men fuck her three times apiece, and her own ten or more orgasms; she just dropped down on her stomach to rest. Her legs still spread wide as she relaxed, allowing more cum to ooze from her love holes.

Later, after Julie cleaned up and the three were lying in bed, she between the two men, Julie was thinking about how to approach both of them, but mainly Mike, about doing business with Jerry. After all, that's the reason he loaned her to these two.

Julie slowly lowered her hands down under the sheets to touch both men's cocks. Both cocks were now flaccid after cumming three times. Julie then commented. "Wow, that was great sex, guys. I sure enjoyed it; how did you two like it?"

Both men responded and commented on how they loved it.

"Did my blowjobs live up to your expectations and as good as Jerry told you they were?" Julie asked.

"Julie, they were outstanding! Definitely one of the best blowjobs I've ever had," Mike added.

"How did you like my tight pussy and ass, men?" Julie asked. Before they could answer, Julie added, "And Mike, you loaded up my ass with the most cum I've ever had in my ass." She joked, "Were you saving up for me over the week?"

Mike just laughed, then added, "I enjoyed your ass; it was very tight, but opened up nicely once I pushed." Tony and I will take another run at your body in the morning."

Julie quickly responded, "That's great, guys, and I'll look forward to it in the morning. Since you both enjoyed it so much, then you'll sign the contract tomorrow as you said in the restaurant?"

Mike laughed and said to her, "It was a great fuck Julie, and I want to fuck you more. But I'm not sure about signing a two year contract, just yet. Maybe next week."

Julie swallowed hard and quickly thought of the punishment she would have to endure if he did not sign. Anxiety ran through her body like an electric shock!

"But Mike, you said you would if I fucked you and did everything you wanted, you'd sign!" Julie expounded in a firm yet desperate voice. "You both admitted it was the best blowjob and ass fucking you've ever had Mike, and you, too, Tony. I don't just allow anyone fuck me in the ass, but I did with you two."

Both men agreed with Julie's comment that it was fantastic sex, but Mike was just not ready to commit.

Mike leaned over and told Julie, "Get some sleep, and we will revisit this after we have some playtime in the morning." With that, the two men fell fast asleep.

Julie could not sleep; she could only think of Mike's answer and her master's punishment he promised her, if she did not close the deal. Julie thought back to the lashes she would receive; she thought long and hard as the men slept, but she couldn't sleep as she lay between them all night.

What can I do to make them sign? she thought. Fucking and sucking them in the morning won't be enough. I'll be too sore from taking them like I did tonight. They likely will only be able to cum once since they came so many times tonight. What am I going to do? she thought.

Julie's mind kept remembering back to the punishment she received a week before. She recalled being restrained on the bench, her legs secured high in the air making a V. Her pussy and ass exposed and vulnerable, in position to be whipped with the cattail. The five lashes he administered directly on her bare pussy. The fifteen lashes she would receive on her naked and wide-open asshole. Although both of those would scare anyone, her major concern was what her master told her last. She would have the ten's unit electric dildo inserted, and this time, he would deliver a much higher level of shock. Julie began to cry softly as the men slept, knowing the pain she would endure because these men tricked her and her master.

Julie knew her master would not care that Mike had tricked them both. He would only care about the result; did they sign or not.

Julie finally did fall asleep, but she did not have a good night's sleep. Julie woke up several times throughout the night worried about her fate, if Mike would not sign the contract.

Julie's main concern was the insertable dildo with electrodes that would shock her deep inside her pussy, or worse yet, deep inside her ass! Or, most likely both her pussy and ass! No, this is not an option; she thought I must find a way to get him to sign. Whatever the cost, commitment, whatever she must do, she must avoid this pain and punishment, Julie thought, as she finally fell asleep around 3:00am.

As Julie slept between the two men in a fetal position; her face towards Mike with her legs drawn up, her ass and pussy pointing towards Tony. Julie woke to the feel of a wet finger gently touching the outside of her ass, then moving to her exposed pussy, left open and exposed in her fetal position. She felt the finger move from her pussy to her ass, then back again; not entering her, just touching her labia, then her exposed asshole, and back and forth. Julie pretended to be asleep as she allowed Tony's finger to roam her sex parts over and over, gently back and forth.

Now each time, pushing just a little inside her, making her pussy wet. Julie quietly moaned as he gently entered her wet pussy. She slowly reached behind her to gently rub Tony's now half-hard cock. He told her not to move, not to make a sound, just lay there quietly. She did as he said. Tony entered her pussy deeper, then deeper and with two fingers in her, moved them around to hunt for her G-spot.

Julie lay there still, as she was told, biting her lip, not making a sound; she wanted to moan out, his fingers felt so good. She thought the Viagra they made her take last night must still be working, as her body was hot; she wanted more sex as his finger probed her deeper. Trying not to cum, Julie finally reached back again, grabbed Tony's rock-hard cock, and started to jack him up and down slowly.

Julie then slid down slowly and quietly under the sheet to find Mike's cock. As she rubbed Tony's cock with her right hand, Julie used her left hand to locate Mike's sleeping cock. Julie then took his soft, sleeping cock in her mouth and gently started licking circles around the head and sucking it up. She wanted to wake Mike up, as she did her master, with her soft and gentle lips around his soft cock and her slowly roaming tongue, bringing him to a firm erection. Julie knew he would love that, and she knew she had to impress him. As she sucked Mike's cock and rubbed Tony's, Tony kept his fingers in Julie and made her pussy wetter and wetter as he played.

Mike started to moan and move his hips as he woke up with Julie's lips softly around his growing cock. Julie did her best to bring him as close to an orgasm with her mouth as possible. She started bobbing up and down faster and faster. Now taking his entire cock down her throat, taking advantage of not having a gag reflex with each stroke. As Mike's breathing became faster and faster, his hands were now on her head. Julie felt Mike's balls as she sucked and knew he was close. She quickly slid her mouth off his cock and moved upon his body past his stomach, and chest. She kept her hand on his cock as she moved up to his face. Mike let out a moan in frustration as his cock was close to exploding when she quit his blowjob. As Julie kissed his neck, his lips as she continued to slowly jack his cock.