The Full Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my fingers as well as my mouth. I was persistent, relentless. I found every place, every angle, every pressure that pushed her toward ecstasy. When she finally bucked into my face and stiffened and her legs began to tremble, I was rewarded with a sweet flood. "Mmmmmm," I moaned, "Peaches. Champagne and peaches."

By the time she had recovered enough, I was ready for her. I pushed all the way into her with one long, slow stroke. "Ohhh, yesssssss, pleeease," she said. I had built up some ability to resist the magical cum extractor between her legs for a little longer, and she was primed from her first orgasm. She came on me twice more before I filled her with my seed. She seemed more and more unwilling or unable to break eye contact with me. When I walked her to her car that night, her legs were unsteady. She gave me a long hug, and she laid her cheek against my chest. When she pulled away from me, she rushed to get into her car. "Good night, Frank."

I don't know what I did between then and the next visit. I must have been useless at work and everywhere else; I couldn't think of anything but Annie.

The fourth week came at last. She had the dress on, but she looked subdued, a little sad. We started our ritual. She did her turn for me and then she stopped. Her hands were cupped below the slight swell of her belly, and tears were running down her face.

"I lied," she said. "I knew two weeks after the first time, and I didn't tell him, and I didn't tell you."

I reached out and tenderly put my hands on hers.

"It was supposed to be to save my marriage, but I didn't want it to stop, I don't ever want it to stop. But I'll never save my marriage by cheating, and I don't even want to save it anymore, and now I'll never have you either."

"No?"

"You know I'm a liar, a liar three times over. And a cheater. You'll never trust me."

"Annie, Annie. You lied to protect the feelings of someone you loved, even while he was stepping on your heart to save his own pride. Then you lied to shield the love you knew was growing between us. Did you think I would fault you for defending something so precious to me?"

She was staring at me. The tears had stopped falling, but they were still shining in her eyes, or maybe it was something else.

"Even when you cheated, it started as a crazy scheme to try to preserve a bond you thought was sacred. Now you know it wasn't. The only thing you did wrong was to stay too long with a man who didn't deserve you."

She still didn't speak, but she took her hands out from under mine and then put them on top, pressing my palms against her pregnant belly. A thrill ran through me.

"Why did you choose me to be the father of your child, Annie?"

"Because I knew you could. Because yours was stolen." The tears started flowing again. "Because you're smart and strong and sweet and kind, and beautiful. Because I'm in love with you."

"And I'm in love with you, too, but you know that, Annie."

I decided it was finally time to give her some advice. "Leave him. Leave him tonight." I looked at where our hands were pressed together over her belly. "We've already started our family. Come to me. Be with me. Stay with me. I love you, Annie."

She straddled me then, and I felt her hand on the back of my neck. At last, at long last, she pulled my face to hers, and our lips crossed the magnetic field lines and snapped together and locked. We were kissing and kissing, and then we were fucking and kissing, and then we were cumming and kissing, and then we were kissing and kissing some more.

She did leave him, and she did come to me, that very night. Our baby, Adam, is four months old now. In time, Annie wants one or two more. We're planning a public wedding for friends and family, but we already had the real wedding as soon as her divorce was final. It was a straight civil ceremony, so the officiant had seen lots of unusual weddings. Our outfits - her white sundress and sneakers, my shorts and t-shirt - barely raised an eyebrow.

We're very happy together, and there are some fringe benefits. I always have a great haircut, and we both get the full treatment every night.

12