All Comments on 'The Fun Ride'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wilcoxfunwilcoxfunabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It was nicely written. The wife wanted to have some fun. When hubby did not object she went with the flow. Please continue to share your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like your story you've got a great wife I just wish you had more details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A friend of mine is a long distance hauler and one time he said he had to make a run to California from Ohio. My wife jokingly said ha should take her with him because she had always wanted to go. He said ok, but he only has one bed in his sleeper. She said she would sleep while he drove and then he could use it. The trip was supposed to take four days out and four back. They were gone for 12 days. She fucked hi the second night and spent each night in the sleeper with him. When they got to California he suggested they stay and enjoy the beach. She said they fucked several times each day and she even gave him head while he was driving a few times. Now she goes on trips with him every couple of months.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Great Story 10 stars!. As usual very scary to think about actually doing that. I'd be afraid I'd loose them, or they loose me. Run me out of gas. LOL always worried. Excellent Idea. Thanks for a Great Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous