The Fundraiser

Story Info
The parish fundraiser leads to naughty encounter.
10.9k words
4.77
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fundraiser

Ken was making his way up an aisle of canned goods. In search of tomato paste for his family-famous spaghetti and meat sauce, he was lost in his thoughts when he was startled by someone calling his name.

"Ken? Ken!" said a woman in a puffy, blue Canada Goose parka.

Looking up, a smile quickly over-took his look of bewilderment.

"Oh, hey Ellie, how are you?" asked Ken.

"Chilled, but what can you do? It's another cold March. How about yourself? Sorry if I startled you there."

"Yeah, it's staying cold. Looks like there is more snow coming, too. I'm doing good. Just in search of some tomato paste for spaghetti."

Ellie looked into the cart.

"Looks like you have all the fixings for a family feast," she observed.

"Are you looking forward to the parish fundraiser next weekend? I hope you're going to be on the auction block," she said enthusiastically with a wink.

"Ha-ha, yes. I'm making myself available again this year. Hopefully, I can raise more money than last year. I'd like to go for more than Dan Hansen. He's been the big winner two years running!"

Ellie nodded in agreement.

"That's because he's a general contractor. Everyone wants him to fix something their husband can't."

"I'm handy," said Ken. "Maybe I need to do more promotion on my skills."

Ellie gave Ken a scandalous look, "Oh Ken, I bet there are all kinds of skills you have that would interest the other wives."

"Whoa, ha-ha, thanks Ellie, but I'm not sure if you and I are thinking of the same auction benefits!"

Ken and Ellie laughed together for a few seconds. When the laughs died out, Ellie stood quietly, smiling at Ken. The silence continued to grow until the awkwardness prompted Ken to speak up.

Ken cleared his throat and said, "well, I better get my remaining things, and get to cooking supper. I'll see you at the auction."

"Ok," said Ellie, "I'll see you there."

Looking into his eyes, Ellie put her hand on his forearm for a second before she squeezed it and walked away pushing her cart. Ken watched her go for a minute, smiling. He noted the slight hint of her perfume. Was that berries?

Later that evening, Ken looked to relax a little after a great meal. He poured some wine for his wife and himself, and headed into the family room. His wife sat on the sofa scrolling on her phone.

"Here," he offered the glass of wine.

"Thanks," said, Belle, taking the glass from him.

Ken sat in his easy chair in the corner.

"I think that turned out ok," said Ken.

"Mmmm-hmm," responded Belle, still scrolling.

Ken sat quietly for a few minutes enjoying the taste of the wine, and thinking back on the day's activities.

"I ran into Ellie at the grocery store today. She's going to the fundraising auction next weekend. She thinks I can get more money this year than Dan."

Belle looked up. "Oh, really? Why does she think that?"

"She just thinks I have skills that the other wives would be interested in..."

He took a drink of his wine without looking at his wife.

"What kinds of skills was Ellie referring to," asked Belle. She discarded her phone on the table next to the sofa. Ken had her full attention.

"She wasn't specific, and I wouldn't presume to speculate," said Ken, a slight smirk on his face.

Belle put her wine on the coffee table and stood up. She was a beautiful forty-five year old woman with an athletic build. Though she wasn't wearing anything more revealing than comfort clothes, Ken held his breath thinking of her body as she strode across the room to where he sat. They had been high school sweethearts, and even after nineteen years of marriage, she still gave him pause every time she walked towards him.

Belle took Ken's glass from his hand and placed it on the end table next to his chair. Then she sat across his lap wrapping her arms around his neck and shoulders.

Starring into his eyes, she said, "Ken Garrett, are you flirting with other women?"

Ken put a look of fake shock on his face.

"Oh, Belle, you're my dream girl. There isn't another woman who could catch my eye!"

"Is that true?" countered Belle.

"Of course," he responded. "You're the only girl for me," he said leaning in for a kiss.

Belle kept him to a short peck on the lips, pulling her head back.

"That's right. I am your only girl. You need to remember that when Ellie Charleston makes a pass at you at the grocery store. Because if you forget who your girl is, you'll lose this."

She took his hand and placed it on one of her breasts, letting him squeeze it.

"And I won't be playing with this," she said as she squeezed his already hardening penis.

Ken moaned quietly, and pulled her close into a deep kiss. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and Belle reciprocated. Their hands continued to grope and squeeze, and their breathing became shallower, faster breaths.

Belle broke off the kiss, stood up and smiled down at him.

"Are you gonna be a good boy, now," she teased.

"I suppose," said Ken.

"I suppose? Maybe I need to give you a more thorough reminder, later."

"Re-enforcement is never a bad plan," said Ken with a wink.

Ken and Belle's daughter, Tera, came into the room. She eyed her parents suspiciously.

"What's going on in here? Do you two need a chaperone?"

Belle turned around to face her daughter.

"Excuse me, young lady, but I hardly think you're qualified to chaperone. Didn't I catch you and that hockey player guy in here last week after school? You were playing Russian hands and Roman fingers, I believe?"

"Well, doesn't that make me qualified to sus out shenanigans?" asked Tera.

Belle raised an eyebrow, then changed the subject.

"Are the dishes taken care of?" she asked.

"Travis is putting on the dishwasher. Everything else is taken care of."

"Do you have plans tonight? Seeing your hockey player boy, maybe?"

"No, he's off on a road game this weekend. He won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. I was thinking of going to Stacy's for a few hours, though."

While Belle and Tera were speaking, Ken took advantage of the angle, and was surreptitiously stroking Belle's wonderful ass. She put in the hours to keep herself in shape, and still coached figure skating. Her ass was one of her best physical features.

Belle stood still, and made no attempt to remove his hand. She loved his sneaky, playful attention. It was only Tera, but still it made it feel a little risky, and it was turning her on.

"What about Travis? Is he going out tonight?" continued Belle.

"I think he's headed to a movie with some friends, but you need to ask him to be sure. Why all the questions? What are you planning to do that you want us out of the house?"

"What makes you think we want you out of the house?"

Tera turned to leave, but responded over her shoulder, "Oh I don't know, maybe it's the wine, or the dim lights in here, or Dad's hand on your ass..."

Belle looked back at Ken.

Ken shrugged and said, "busted."

Travis did head out to a movie, and Tera left for Stacy's house. By seven-thirty, Ken and Belle were alone at home and finishing their bottle of wine.

Ken was working the cork on a new bottle when Belle came through the kitchen with two big towels.

"Meet me in the tub with my wine?" she said.

"Sure, let me get the plastic cups and I'll be right out."

Ken rummaged in the cupboard and came out with two big, red Solo cups. These cups were just the right size to pour half a bottle of wine into each, reducing the need to bring the bottle out, or having to come back inside for refills.

At the back patio door, Ken noted the pile of Belle's clothes, neatly folded. He knew she was naked in the tub, because that's usually how they enjoyed it. Even when the kids were home, because they had taught them not to be prudes, and that a naked body wasn't something to be ashamed of.

Ken put down the cups and stripped out of his clothes. Unlike Belle, he dropped them in a pile next to hers. He retrieved the cups and went outside.

"Holy shit it's cold!" exclaimed Ken as soon as he exited the house.

The hot tub was near the door, about 15 feet (5m) away, but to Ken it might have been a mile away. Because he had a cup of wine in each hand, he had to go slow to avoid spilling it, or slipping on unseen ice. He was sure his cock and balls were migrating far up into his abdomen, and his feet were already numb.

Making it to the tub, he handed a cup to Belle before tentatively stepping down into the water, careful not to lose his balance. He stepped in and down off the seat and placed his cup in a holder. Then he immediately crouched down in the middle of the tub to warm himself.

"It's a little nippy tonight," said Belle as an almost after-thought.

"No, it's fucking cold," said Ken in reply.

"Oh my God, Ken, you've lived with winter your whole life!"

"That doesn't mean I like it," he replied noting that he could feel the soles of his feet again.

Ken moved over to sit by Belle and look out towards the back of their property. They had a back lawn that ran for seventy feet, or so to a tree line where they often saw deer, rabbit, and foxes. Belle hadn't turned on the back lights, so it was pretty dark on this overcast night. Only the mood lights in the hot tub provided any illumination. It was very private.

Ken put his arm around Belle and she snuggled closer.

"Would you screw Ellie, if you had the chance?"

"Hmm, Ellie, again?" said Ken. "Are you sure you want to talk about this?"

"Sure! It's fun to have fantasies. I'm curious what you think."

Ken was a little apprehensive, but decided to play along.

"Well, she is an attractive woman, but in a different way to you. So maybe, yes. If the circumstances were right."

"How do you mean 'in a different way than' me?" asked Belle.

Ken wondered if he was blowing his chances at sex later by entertaining Belle's questions, or if this was a new turn-on she was investigating. Having been together for so many years, there wasn't much they hadn't investigated to keep their sex-life from going stale.

"I guess, she has a more girl-next-door appeal. She doesn't have the lean athletic lines that you have. But she's a blond, which isn't my favorite hair color."

Ken paused to consider his next words.

"She's more curvy, but probably softer to the touch, you know?"

"I don't know," said Belle. "What do you mean when you say curvy and soft?"

Ken felt like he was being led into a trap where he would be forced to make direct comparisons between Ellie and Belle's physical appearances.

"Are you sure you want me to answer these questions?" Ken asked.

"Come on honey, just play along, ok?"

"Well, she has bigger boobs and hips, but she doesn't work out like you, as far as I know. So, they're probably soft and mushy. They might even sag without a bra."

"I see," said Belle. "That's a pretty good observation. Have you been thinking about Ellie's boobs for long?"

"Ah, what? No, I mean you asked me..." stammered Ken. The combination of the buzz from the wine, and Belle's prodding kept him off-guard.

Belle chuckled.

"I've seen Ellie at the gym, on occasion, so she does work out. Her boobs are not the soft and mushy type. They are more the 'hubby paid to enhance them' type. It's a good job. She showed me. I couldn't find any scars on them, and they feel naturally firm. Not like those hard silicon models back in the eighties and nineties."

Ken sat in silence. He was playing over the image of his wife fondling Ellie's boobs. He took a large drink of wine, then ran the image again.

"Ken? You ok?"

"Mmm-hmm, yep," he managed.

Belle ran her hand back and forth across his chest, just above his nipples.

"Ellie's pretty proud of her body. She likes to show it off, too. She has her pubes trimmed down to a tiny little triangle that points right at her clitoris. It's kind of cute," said Belle.

Ken coughed on another drink of wine he had just taken. He struggled to stop himself from spitting it out into the tub. Some of it went down the wrong way and it put him into a coughing fit.

Belle sat up and looked at him struggling. Then she pounded him on the back three, four, five times with solid blows. Finally Ken stopped, with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What the hell was that about Belle!?" he managed in a loud, breathy whisper, still composing himself.

"When I was a kid and choked on food, my Mom would pound me on the back like that."

"Like that?! Really? She should have been arrested for assault!"

Belle laughed. "Sure you're ok?"

"I'll survive."

They sat in silence for a few minutes, sipping their wine. A light snow was starting to fall. The volume would barely add up to a dusting for what was already one the ground. It was quiet, other then the sound of the tub's pump running. They didn't have the jets on.

"Ellie told me that when she joined her sorority, the pledges had to fuck each other with dildos."

"Jesus, Belle, what's with all the secrets on Ellie? Where is this coming from? I just spoke with her for two minutes at the grocery store."

"Relax, baby. I just wanted you to have the full picture next time you saw her. Wouldn't it be something if she wins the auction? What do you think she would have you do?"

"Ah, I have no idea. I'm kind of nervous now, thanks to your intelligence briefing," said Ken.

"Oh, poor baby," said Belle. She reached down and started stroking his semi-hard cock.

"Does this make it better?"

"Not entirely," said Ken, "but it's a start."

They made out in the tub for while, kissing, stroking and fondling each other. Both of them were getting pretty aroused.

"Mmmm let's go in now," cooed Belle.

Ken got out of the tub and helped Belle out. When they stepped inside, Belle handed him a towel. They quickly dried off, then picked up their clothes and headed upstairs.

In their bedroom, Belle went straight for the bathroom. Ken heard her peeing while he turned down the bed. Ken stroked his semi hard cock a few times to keep it from getting any softer. Then he heard bad news from the bathroom.

"Shit," said Belle.

Shit, thought Ken. He knew what that meant when Belle was peeing.

Belle came in the room looking a little sullen.

"Sorry babe, but my period started."

Ken gave her a knowing nod. He looked disappointed. It's not like they hadn't had sex when Belle was on her period, but since she had gotten older, she had found the experience to be less satisfying, and had given up on the practice.

Belle walked over and sat on the bed. She put her hand on Ken's thigh and squeezed. She looked at him and smiled.

"I have an idea though. We could make lemonade out of lemons," she said.

Ken's face brightened.

Belle's hand drifted to Ken's cock and slowly stroked it.

"Would you like to have your cock sucked, baby?" asked Belle in a playful voice.

"I would," said Ken, with a smile.

"Would you like to have your cock sucked... by Ellie?"

Ken's faced screwed up. A little panicked, he glanced around the room, half expecting to see Ellie.

Belle got on her knees between his legs.

"What's wrong, baby? Don't you want Ellie to suck this beautiful cock?"

While looking up at Ken, she ran her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Oh, fuuck," said Ken.

"Do you like it? Do you like Ellie sucking your cock?" she said.

The situation had taken a strange turn, but Ken gave in to the fantasy.

"Fuck, yes. Suck my cock Ellie. Suck me."

Belle paused briefly to smile at Ken, then she took him in her mouth. She loved to pleasure him with her mouth. He had the only cock she had ever sucked. She knew every ridge, the shape of his head as she ran her tongue around it, the size of his balls as she sucked on them. This was her man's cock and she loved to feel the waves of pleasure vibrate through his body and erupt in her mouth.

Belle had figured out how to get all of Ken's cock into her mouth, and she worked her way down to the base. She could feel the tip enter her throat. She held it there for about five seconds before she had to back off to get a breath.

"Oh fuck, Belle... er, Ellie. That feels so good."

"You like your cock in my mouth, Ken?"

"I love my cock in your mouth, Ellie. It feels so good."

Belle sucked and bobbed and stroked in a building rhythm. Ken soon started to feel the waves of pleasure rising. He spread his legs wider and bent his knees. His toes curled against the sheets under his feet.

"Ahhhhh, oh fuuuck, I'm getting close Ellie. I'm gonna shoot my load in your mouth."

Ken's hips started thrusting up in rhythm with Belle's mouth.

Belle kept her pace steady now. She could feel Ken starting to vibrate with intense pleasure.

"Bahhhhh," cried Ken as he started to cum in Belle's mouth. She felt his first shot of cum hit the roof of her mouth. She maintained her pace, stroking his cock and enjoying the feeling of the warm jets of semen filling her mouth.

Belle tried to keep it all in but some started dribbling out the side and down her face. She sucked and licked and swallowed all Ken had to offer.

When the waves of pleasure subsided, Ken relaxed onto the bed. Belle crawled up next to him, wiping the cum off her face and licking it off her hand.

"How was that baby? Does Ellie give good blowjobs?"

"The best," said Ken.

The next morning at the end of Sunday mass, Fr Murphy, the parish priest, stood up to make an announcement about the fundraiser.

"I want to remind everyone about our fundraiser next week. Our annual husband's auction will be held on Saturday starting at 7:00PM. Ten of the parish's finest husbands have allowed themselves to be auctioned off for dates, or to help with projects, or to play cards, or whatever. It's all in good fun and endorsed by their wives. Last year, Dan Hansen went for the highest bid at $250 to Marjory Chiselm. She had him repair her stair railing. I've seen the work. He did an excellent job."

"Overall we raised $1800 that went into the new roof fund. As you know, the roof is reaching the end of its useful life and we will need a new one within the next five years. So far we've raised almost $100,000 towards the project, but we're not done. Please come out and bid, and help us raise the roof!"

With the mass concluded, Ken, Belle, Tera, and Travis made their way with the congregation towards the back of the church to leave. Ken was greeting and shaking hands with other parish members as they moved.

"Oh Belle, can I have a minute?"

Ken looked back to see Ellie pulling Belle to the side into a pew. Ken's face flushed red. He looked towards the back again and kept moving.

Belle joined the rest of the family at the car a few minutes later.

"What did Ellie want," asked Ken.

"She wanted my permission to bid on you at the auction. I think she has a special project for you."

Ken stared straight ahead in silence. He gripped the wheel until his knuckles turned white.

"Dad, are we going home? I have a hockey game at two o'clock," said Travis.

"Yeah, let's get going," said Belle.

Ken started the car. As he pulled out of his parking spot, he glanced at Belle. She was looking down at a donation envelope and smiling to herself.

All week long, Belle kept poking fun at Ken about Ellie's intentions. Ken did his best to play along, but Saturday was growing closer, and he was nervous. He knew Belle was just having fun at his expense, but he could have done with less of the prodding.

Saturday finally arrived. Ken had gotten himself a haircut. He showered and shaved and put on a new suit and tie. He looked very classy. Belle joined him in the kitchen wearing a conservative black dress. She looked very nice.

"You ready to sell your soul," asked Belle as she poured herself some wine.

"Please don't say it like that," said Ken. "Fr Murphy wouldn't approve," he said with a wink.