The Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going to the bedroom door, he yelled for Ellie to come help.

When Ellie arrived, he explained that he needed her to hold the TV. While she held it, he could adjust the mounting hardware and attach and level the TV.

Ellie wanted the TV mounted fairly high. Her 5'4" frame made it a challenge to keep the TV high enough for Ken to make his adjustments.

Ellie soon figured the best way to get it high enough and keep it stable while Ken did his thing was to use her boobs. After a couple of tries to get it to the right height, she asked Ken to wait while she reset. She walked over to the bed and lay the TV down. Then she repositioned herself and picked up the TV where the bottom edge was resting right about bottom of the v of her t-shirt.

Ken stood nearby while she hefted the TV to the place he needed her to hold it. The bracket adjustment was awkward to work with. Ken tried to work quickly, but the TV's weight slowly pulled it down Ellie's boobs, stretching her t-shirt. Ken couldn't see what was happening because he was behind the TV, but Ellie noted more and more of her boobs were becoming exposed. Soon one or both nipples would be in view.

"Almost done?" she asked as she strained to keep the TV up.

"Almost there," said Ken. "Got it. You can let go."

Ellie stepped back, away from the TV. She stepped back several steps until she could see her reflection in the screen. Her t-shirt was definitely stretched.

Ken labored to hook up the power, antenna and HDMI cables. He also confirmed the mount was straight with a level. While he completed these tasks, Ellie pulled on the collar of the shirt stretching it down out of shape until the top of her nipples were visible, like little crescents.

"Let me get the remote and turn it on," said Ellie. She went to retrieve it from the bedside table.

Ken stepped around to the front starring at the TV.

Ellie came back standing just behind, and to the side of Ken. She reached out her arm and turned the TV on with the remote. She was greeted with a fuzzy screen.

"Crap," she said, "no channels. Here Ken, can you fix that?" She offered him the remote.

Ken turned to take it, and saw her stretched shirt and nipples.

Ken's eyes went wide, and his dick immediately started to swell. He stared at Ellie's chest, frozen like a deer in the headlights.

Ellie looked at Ken, then looked down at her chest. She pretended to be upset.

"This damn shirt! I should have thrown this out years ago, but it is so comfortable. Well I guess it is finally ruined for good."

Ellie reached down to the hem of her shirt and lifted her arms up, pulling the shirt over her head. Her boobs sprang free, and did not sag, as Ken had incorrectly speculated.

Ken tried to swallow, but his mouth was dry. He stared in wonderment at Ellie's beautiful tits, and her large, erect nipples. Ellie stood there, letting him take them in. Then she grasped her own nipples and pulled on them.

Ken's dick was now at full mast, obvious through his pants. It strained to break free.

"Ah, Ellie, I um... oh God. Ellie you're shirt, um..."

Ellie stepped closer to Ken, smiling.

"What do you think, Ken? Are they as nice as Belle described?"

Ken looked panicked.

"Wa.. what!? What about Belle?" he pleaded.

"Belle and I talk all the time, especially at the gym where we often shower together. We've checked out each other's bodies quite a bit, Ken. Belle really likes my tits. She's even sucked on my nipples. I've sucked on hers, too."

A stunned Ken said, "what the fuck is happening?"

"You know Ken, when a couple has been together a long time, sometimes they start to wonder about what it would be like to have a new partner. I know you've been fantasizing about me. Belle told me. She told me how she pretends to be me, and you pretend to fuck me. That's so hot."

Ellie reached out and took one of Ken's hands, intertwining her finger with his.

"Would you like to touch me Ken? I let Belle touch me, in the shower, at the gym. And she let's me touch her, too. It's been our little secret."

While she was talking, she raised Ken's hand to her breast.

Ken's brain was reeling at the revelations. Ellie and Belle had been intimate? Oh wow! And suddenly her realized he was holding Ellie's ample breast in his hand, squeezing it, thumbing her nipple. His hand had been on autopilot.

"Ellie, I don't know what to say..."

"Say nothing, just do," said Ellie.

She reached behind his head and pulled his mouth down to hers. Her tongue pushed between his lips. After a brief hesitation he returned the kiss with tongue and passion. As they kissed, Ellie let her hand find his cock, and she squeezed and massaged it through his pants. He continued to squeeze her breast and tweak her nipple.

"Time to let out your manhood," said Ellie as she dropped to her knees and pulled down his pants zipper. His member strained to break out until she released the top button. She found his cock was already protruding above the waist of his boxers. The beautiful purple head was pressed against him. She leaned forward and kissed it. Ken gasped.

Hooking her fingers into the waistbands of underwear and pants, she pulled them down his legs to his ankles. Ken's cock almost hit Ellie in the face as it sprang free. Ellie slowly worked the pants and underwear off of his feet, as Ken stepped out of them.

She straightened back up and grasped Ken's cock. Slowly she stroked it. Some pre-cum appeared at the end and she licked it off with the tip of her tongue.

"We're really doing this..." said Ken in complete resignation.

"Mmm-hmm," replied Ellie as she started kiss and lick around Ken's cock, working along the sides to the base, then licking and sucking on his scrotum. She took each of his balls into her mouth in turn, playing her tongue against them. Then she returned to lick along the sides of his dick, again, until she was back to the head.

She licked along the ridge of the head. Ken moaned at the sensation.

Ellie took the tip into her mouth and sucked on it like a lollypop. As she pulled it back out, her mouth made a loud popping sound. She progressively worked more and more of his cock into her mouth, each time pulling back out and popping.

Ken looked down at Ellie as she slowly drew more and more of his cock into her mouth. Occasionally she would look up at Ken.

Ellie drew back and asked Ken, "is this how Belle sucks your cock when she pretends to be me?"

"No," managed Ken. "She has a different technique, but yours is just fine, by me."

"Oh, do you want me to do it like her?"

"No, I like your way too... ohhhhh" moaned Ken.

As he was responding, Ellie made him moan when she took him deep into her mouth, maybe deeper than Belle ever had. He couldn't be sure. His head was a little fuzzy at the moment, lost in ecstasy.

Ellie stood up and walked towards the bed, pulling Ken along by the hand. When she got to the bed, she put her hands on Ken's shoulders and forced him down to his knees.

"It's your turn to pleasure me," she said.

Ken nodded then. He directed his attention to her clothed pussy. He put his hands on her hips and kissed the yoga pants covering her pubic mound. He could smell her musky odor and noted the dampness of her pants.

He kissed down her mound to her vagina. It's indentation under the pants was obvious. He placed his lips on it and blew warm breath through her pants. Ellie made an approving sound and shuddered.

He continued to kiss her and reached up to start pulling down the yoga pants. They were tight and required some deliberate action to get them off her ass. Once free, her vagina was quickly revealed. As Belle had described, Ellie did have small patch of blonde pubic hair that seemed to point towards the her hooded clitoris.

Just like Ellie had done, Ken drew her pants all the way down her legs, then assisted as she stepped out of them. When he straightened up, her vagina was at just the right height for him to start licking it. It was his version of giving her a blowjob.

Ellie spread her legs apart a bit to give Ken better access as he worked his tongue around her vagina, sucking on her labia, and eventually swirling around and flicking her clitoris.

Ellie swore, "oh yes Ken, that's so good... ohhhhh."

Ken lightly pushed against Ellie's hips encouraging her onto the bed. Ellie stepped back, sat down, and shimmied up the bed a little. Ken never stopped his kissing and sucking.

Now on the bed, Ken placed his hands under Ellie's knees, lifting them. Ellie was forced to lay back, as Ken raised them up, then spread them wide so he would have full access.

Ken paused briefly to survey Ellie's vagina. Her wet juices were spread around the area by his mouth, but they also ran down her perineum to her ass. Diving back in, Ken ran the tip of his tongue along the drippings until he found her little rosebud. Ellie shuddered as he worked his tongue in circles around her ass. Ken stiffened his tongue and pushed it into her. Ellie gasped with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Ken, stick your tongue in my ass. Oh fuuuckkkkk."

As Ken focused his tongue around and into Ellie's ass, he worked two fingers into her vagina. It was burning hot, slick with her juices. Ken ran his fingers with the tips up, hoping to find her g-spot.

"Oohhhhhh," moaned Ellie. She reached down and ran her fingers through Ken's hair.

Ken moved his mouth back to Ellie's vagina, swapping with the two, well lubricated fingers that he now pressed into her ass. Ellie cried out in pleasure at the intrusion.

She is definitely into anal, thought Ken.

Ken busied his free hand with working on Ellie's g-spot again. In short order Ellie declared that she was going to cum soon, and that Ken was blowing her mind.

Ken had to smile. He had only been with Belle for decades, but the skills he had honed at his wife's pleasure were definitely rocking Ellie's world at the moment.

Ellie started to make all kinds of uninterpretable sounds, which Ken took as the signal of her approaching orgasm.

Just before she went over the edge, Ken pulled the fingers out of her ass and reached up and pinched one of her nipples, hard. It was like lighting off fireworks. Ellie screamed in pleasure as her legs suddenly locked against his head. Spasms ripped through her body as she gripped his hair with one hand, pressing his face against her vagina, and may have been flailing about with the other. He couldn't really see to be sure. Her vagina gushed more fluids onto his face and he lapped up all he could. She writhed and moaned for a minute or more before she started to settle enough for Ken to break free of her grip.

Ken stood up. Ellie was starring at him, but had a distant look in her eyes. She wasn't completely recovered yet. Ken took the opportunity to pull off his shirt and crawl on to the bed on top of her. He kissed her deeply, letting her smell and taste her vagina off his mouth and face.

Partially up on his knees, the end of dick hung down against her vagina, moving slightly as Ken and Ellie kissed each other passionately. Ellie ran her hands down along Ken's back until she grasped his buttocks. She pulled him down and towards her, encouraging him to enter her.

Ken obliged, letting the angle naturally line up cock to vagina. He felt himself sliding past her labia into her well lubricated tunnel. He needed to shuffle his knees slightly forward to achieve full penetration. Ellie moaned as he slide all the way in. She held him there for a minute, not letting him thrust. Ken took the opportunity kiss her some more.

Ellie eased her grip and Ken started to pull back. Ellie's vagina felt a little different than Belle's. He decided it wasn't quite as tight as Belle's, but it certainly wasn't loose. It was definitely hot and slick, and it excited his dick to no end. Must be the allure of strange pussy, he thought.

Ken started slowly thrusting, and Ellie made little gasp and cooing sounds. She writhed under him, slightly changing the angle he was thrusting into. Ellie ran her hands over Ken's chest and shoulders. Occasionally she pulled him down into a kiss so their tongues could swirl about each other, raising the intensity of their intimacy.

After a few minutes of thrusting, Ellie initiated a roll that finished with her on to of Ken. Up on her knees, she alternated between riding straight up and down on his cock to rubbing her pubic mound back and forth against his. The alternating actions started to bring her towards a new orgasm.

Reaching down to her ass, Ken used her lubricating juices to get his middle finger slick. He found her anus, and using the pad of his finger, he worked it in circles around her hole. Ellie started moaning louder. Ken placed his finger so the the pad was barely penetrating her as she rode up and down of his cock.

"Mmmm keep doing that," moaned Ellie, "I'm going to cum again."

Ken kept his finger working in this way as he felt Ellie's pace quicken a little. Her mouth fell open and her eyes closed as she focused on bringing her orgasm. With his free hand, Ken pulled a breast towards his mouth and sucked on her nipple.

"Mmm-hmm," said Ellie with more urgency now, and nodding her head. Her pace quickened a little more.

Ken noticed the stirrings in his loins as his own ecstasy started to build. He felt the rush coming on as Ellie's vocalizations started to peak. She was cried out as her orgasm overtook her.

"Fucckkkkkk," she cried, trying to keep riding Ken.

Ken fell over the edge and also cried out as he felt himself go off inside Ellie. Spasms of pleasure overtook him as he ejaculated his sperm into her pussy. He was momentarily lost in the overwhelming physical pleasures of their mutual orgasms.

Ellie collapsed on top of him breathing heavily. Ken could feel the sensation of his sperm leaking out of her vagina, and running down his scrotum. It felt warm and thick. They laid like that for a few minutes as Ken's refractory relaxed his dick, eventually shrinking enough to fall out of Ellie. This was followed by more sperm dripping down on to him. Ken noted the berry smell of her perfume.

"I felt you," whispered Ellie. "I felt you cum in me. I think it made me orgasm longer."

Ken smiled. This had turned out to be an amazing day.

"I felt you, too," replied Ken. "That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was," acknowledged Ellie.

"I need to open the window. I bet this room smells like a whore house," observed Ellie.

Ken snorted. "I bet it does."

He watched Ellie get up and walk across the room. He could see his seed had run down between her legs. Ellie's ass swayed back and forth as she walked, and Ken felt his dick start to recover its erection. After she opened the window, she stood for a minute looking outside. She turned around and looked at Ken on the bed. As he watched she reached two fingers into her vagina. She rubbed them around and pulled them out. Ken saw a sticky dollop of cum that she lifted to her mouth and licked off her fingers.

"Mmm," she said with a smile. "I'd like more of that."

Ken smiled and said, "Are you placing an order?"

"Oh yes. Another order for today, maybe?"

Ken stroked his lengthening erection. Ellie smiled.

Ellie looked at the clock, and her smile faded.

"Oh shoot, I think the afternoon got away from us. I'm going out with some girlfriends tonight and I need to think about getting ready."

Ken nodded as he sat up.

"Ok I'll get dressed and take off."

"You can't go home like that, smelling of sex and looking like you were just fucking your brains out. Here, come take a shower. Don't use my shampoo or soap, just shower off. You can use my hairdryer, too."

Ken nodded and walked into the bathroom to the shower. He turned on the water to rinse off. Ellie came in and sat on the toilet to pee. She watched Ken rubbing himself all over as she did. She was still horny and watching him wasn't going to make it easier for her to get ready.

Ken turned around to let water flow down the back of his head. He was looking up with his eyes closed when he suddenly felt Ellie's mouth on his semi-rigid cock. A little started, he looked down to see her half in - half out of the shower as she sucked on him. It didn't take long for him to return to his full size.

"Oh fuck, Ellie, I thought you had to get ready?"

She didn't answer, she just kept sucking and stroking. Ellie wasn't taking it slow this time. She was sucking and stroking him vigorously, and Ken was quickly responding.

Ken's legs felt a little weak and he wanted to lean back against the shower's wall, but Ellie wasn't having it. She was set and would not move. So, Ken held the top of the shower to steady himself. Soon he felt his orgasm start rising from his toes.

"Oh fuck, Ellie, I'm going to..." he trailed off as intense pleasure held him in stasis.

He came in her mouth. Ellie slowed to take his ejaculate, letting some go down her throat, but keeping most of it in her mouth. Ken grunted as he shot each load, until the spasms reduced, and he could catch his breath. Now his legs really felt weak. He sat down in the shower, exhausted.

Ellie was still on her knees. She leaned forward and opened her mouth to show him his cum. Then she swallowed it, and licked her lips. Ken leaned forward and kissed her, tasting himself on her lips and tongue.

After a minute, Ken managed to get out of the shower and towel off, while Ellie took her own.

He dried his hair and got dressed. Retracing his steps to were he had been working, he confirmed he had taken care of the garbage, and had his tools.

Heading back upstairs to say he was leaving he heard Ellie talking on the phone. I guess it was Rob because she was saying Ken had fulfilled his duties, and his work was complete. Everything looked good and worked as intended.

He stuck his head in the door to wave goodbye, but Ellie gave him the sign to wait a minute.

"Yeah, OK, I'll talk to you later, love, bye." She ended the call.

"Ken, you are the best husband I've ever rented. You did more for me today than I imagined, and I had been imagining things," she said with a sly smile on her face.

Ken blushed a little.

"I knew you had skills. Belle is a lucky woman."

"Belle," mumbled Ken, looking a little crestfallen.

Ellie stepped closer and took his hand.

"Ken, truth-be-told, this was a bit of a setup. Belle and I talked about this, and she was OK with it. She thinks it might be the gateway to a whole new series of sexual adventures. She'll explain more when you get home."

Ken scratched his head. "Um, OK. I'll speak with her about it."

Ellie kissed him on the lips one last time and walked him to the front door.

When Ken arrived home, Belle was preparing dinner. He walked into the kitchen to find the kids there too.

"Hey Dad," said Trevor. "How was your day as a rented husband?"

"It was OK. I was able to do all the things Ellie wanted me to do," he said while looking at Belle. Belle said nothing and just smiled.

"Like what," said Tera.

Ken looked at Belle trying to decipher the look on her face.

"Dad!" said Tera, raising her voice to get his attention.

"Hunh?" flubbed Ken, looking over at Tera.

"What did you do for her?" she asked again.

"Oh. I ran some network cables, and setup a new TV, cable box, and antennae. That kind of stuff." He moved to pour a glass of wine.

"Is that all? You look kind of tired," said Tera.

Ken paused and looked at Tera, who raised an eye brow, then at Belle, who took a sip from her glass of wine.

"I guess I didn't sleep well last night," he responded. "Maybe I'm suffering from a lack of caffeine? I only had one cup at breakfast."

"How about you kids get the table ready. I need go put away my tools," said Ken as he turned towards the garage door.

Ken was putting his wire snips in the tool crib when he heard the garage door close behind him. He turned to find Belle with a curious look on her face.