The Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at the event a few minutes before 7:00 and found their table. The first part of the night was a series of games. Participants could buy in for twenty dollars. The proceeds winnings could be used to purchase tickets for a silent auction on baskets with various themes.

At 9:00 the husband auction started, Ken was eighth to be auctioned off. When it was his turn, he was invited up to the stage so everyone could see who they were bidding on.

The auctioneer started reading off Ken's info:

"Ken's skills include computers and networks, cooking a delicious spaghetti meal, mowing lawns, house painting, and power washing. If you need help with any projects like these, Ken's your guy!"

The auctioneer started the bidding at $20. There were a couple of early takers, then Ellie bid $75!

Almost immediately, Marjorie Chiselm bid $100.

The auctioneer kept pressing the crowd for more bids, but it was a competition between Majorie and Ellie.

Ellie bid $110.

Majorie countered with $120.

Back and forth it went between the two of them. Majorie, and Ellie were in their own little bidding war, and Ken stood silently as the two women on opposite sides of the room continued to outbid each other.

Soon the bidding closed in on $200. This was new territory for Ken. He did want to beat Dan Hansen, and this bidding might help him do it this time.

Ken watched, secretly hoping that Majorie would win.

Around $225, the bidding stalled out. Majorie had the winning bid and the auctioneer tried to extend things one more round.

Ellie remained silent. Ken looked in her direction and saw her whispering with her husband, Rob. They looked like they were in a huddle of two. The crowd was mumbling, and growing restless. The auctioneer had tried to get $20 more dollars out of Ellie, then dropped it to $10, then to $5, but still she did not respond.

Finally, the auctioneer started to wrap it up with, "Going once! Going twice!"

Ellie suddenly blurted out "$300!"

The crowd cheered.

Marjorie let it go, with a wave of her hand and joined in the clapping with everyone else.

Ken's heart was in his throat during the exciting bidding, but Ellie's win left him feeling a little nervous about his predicament, no thanks to his wife's role-playing. He had no idea what Ellie wanted him to do, and there was no reason to be apprehensive, yet he still felt that way.

Belle walked over and hugged him, congratulating him on his $300 winning bid, a new high for the these auctions. Ken half-heartedly returned the hug. He had his eye on Ellie who was making her way over to him.

"Hi Ken," said Ellie when she arrived. "I don't want to go into details now, but I have a project I'm sure you can help me with. I need to work out a few things first, so I'll let you know later in the week what's up, and we can figure out the timing."

Ken breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe, he had had the wrong idea about what she needed.

"Sure, that works. Thanks for bidding so high for my services. You set a new record."

"You're welcome. It's a win-win for me and the church," she said with a big smile.

Ken watched her return to her husband, again catching a whiff of her perfume. It had to be berries.

"See," said Belle, "that wasn't so bad. She's got a real project for you to work on."

Ken nodded. He leaned over and kissed Belle on the cheek, but he was still thinking about Ellie's perfume.

The auctioneer announced the next round of bidding for Dan Hansen. He was a popular bid again with several women repeatedly outbidding each other for his services. In the end, Dan managed a closing bid of $280. Ken smiled at his personal victory.

When they got home, Ken suggested the hot tub to relax before bed. He felt physically exhausted from his anxiety over the auction, but mentally, his brain was running like a sewing machine. He was a mess and needed to pull himself together.

Belle declined, but suggested instead that she give him a massage to relieve his tension, and help him relax. Ken agreed and they made their way to their bedroom.

Ken took a quick five-minute shower under hot water, just to relax. After drying off, he walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around himself. Belle had one light on to keep the room dim, and she had lit a couple of candles. One was scented.

Really? thought Ken. What are the odds that that candle would smell like berries?

Ken and Belle's bed had individual air bladders on each side, and Belle had inflated Ken's side so it would be harder, and easier to work on for the massage. Belle knew what she was doing. Ken and Belle had taken a couples' massage course years ago as a special treat for themselves. Now Belle was applying what they had learned, including using a special massage cream.

Ken laid his towel on the bed and then laid face down on it.

Belle came into the room with the massage oil. She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of yoga shorts that showed off her ass. Ken started to think about how hot his wife was, but then tried to relax, to avoid having to lay on his erection.

Belle started at Ken's shoulders and worked her way down his back. She applied pressure with her fingers, forearms, end elbows as the tension required. She worked slowly and patiently. When she got to his lower back she commented on how tight it was.

"Ah, here's all your tension," she said. "These muscles are hard as a rock."

As she worked on them applying different techniques, Ken would occasionally moan with pleasure. He wasn't getting aroused, but he was relaxing more, and feeling better.

When Belle started on his ass, she added some commentary. As she squeezed and kneaded, she said, "Oh baby, I do love your ass and how it feels."

"Mmm-hmm" was all that Ken could muster in his relaxed state.

Belle worked her way down his legs and then spent several minutes on each foot, massaging the pads with her thumbs. When she finished, she told Ken to flip over.

Ken took his time rolling over, his semi-flaccid dick flopping around. When he finally got onto his back, he glanced at Belle. To his pleasant surprise, she was completely naked and smiling.

"There's something I owe you from last Saturday," she said. She climbed up on top of him, straddling him so her vagina sat directly on his dick. Then she started to slowly roll her hips and grind against him.

"This may be the best massage ever," said Ken. His dick was quickly getting hard as Belle slid back and forth on it. Her wet vagina lubricated it from tip to base.

"Mmmm" moaned Ken.

"I bet Ellie gets this wet when she's looking at you, too," said Belle.

Ken had been reaching for Belle's breasts, but stopped. The smile on his face fell to bewilderment.

"What? Why again with this Ellie game?"

"I said I owed you this from last Saturday," said Belle. "Last Saturday was about Ellie, and I want to continue that same game now."

"Ahhh, ok?" responded Ken. He didn't want to rock the boat, while Belle was rocking his world, after-all.

"So, do you think Ellie gets this wet for you, Ken? Maybe she's at home rubbing her clit while she thinks about what she is going to do to you on your date."

Ken closed his eyes and quietly moaned as Belle continued to grind. He decided to play along, and imagined Ellie grinding on his cock. He tried to imagine what her breasts and nipples would look like. She had full, sumptuous boobs, but what about those nipples? What color would they be. He wasn't sure they would be pink, but maybe. Maybe she would have huge nipples sticking out an inch; thick, and hard, and long, and a pleasure to suck on.

As he cupped and fondled Belle's boobs, he imagined they were Ellie's.

"You want to put your cock in my pussy now, Ken? My husband Bill's cock isn't big like yours," said Belle, doing her best Ellie voice impersonation.

"You know I do, Ellie. I want to fuck that beautiful pussy with this cock. I want to fuck you and make you cum!" said Ken, his voice rising with excitement.

"Oh yeah," said Belle, "fuck me with this cock."

Ken grabbed Belle by the hips and rolled to his right. Belle moved in sync allowing herself to roll across the bed, ending up with Ken on top of her, positioned between her spread legs.

Ken reached down and took hold of his cock. He lined it up with Belle's pussy and pressed it into her. He watched as the head of his cock pushed beyond Belle's labia, disappearing deep into her vagina. After so many years, he still marveled at how tight she felt. Two kids later, and what had to have been thousands of fuckings by now, and she still felt as incredible as her twenty-something self.

Belle let out a long controlled moan as he pushed all the way in, as far as he could go.

"Oh fuck, Ken, your cock feels incredible," Belle continued mimicking Ellie's voice.

"Your pussy feels incredible, Ellie. I'm going to fuck the hell out of it, now," said Ken as he continued to role-play.

Ken found his natural rhythm and swapped back forth between kissing Belle, and lowering his head to suck on a nipple. Belle was very well self-lubricated. Ken varied his penetration depth from shallow to full depth, and moved his hips around try to very the sensation Belle.

"Oh, baby," moaned Belle.

Belle spread her legs wider apart, then rocked her hips back. She grabbed around her ankles and pulled her legs nearly straight out to the sides. This angle had Ken pushing in even deeper, and he was sure he was occasionally feeling the head of his cock hitting Belle's cervix.

Ken was having trouble holding on to the role-play as the pleasure of cock-in-vagina was engulfing his body in a warm feeling.

Ken sat back on his haunches pulling out of Belle, and tapped her hip twice, a code that meant they were going to "doggie-style."

Belle quickly rolled over in place, and raised her ass while resting on her elbows. Ken lined up his cock and re-entered her. Ken knew this angle was a guaranteed orgasm for Belle, and he went to work, applying his specific knowledge of what got her off. Again he varied the depth and tempo of his thrusting. After a few minutes of this, and Belle constantly moaning, he reached around and started rubbing her clit with his finger.

"OOOOhhhhhh," cried Belle. "OOohh, you're gonna make me cum, Ken. Come-on, make Ellie cum!"

Ken grunted in response. He had been building towards his climax, trying to stay behind Belle's own orgasm. When she mentioned Ellie again, an image of him fucking Ellie popped into his head. He felt a surge go through himself.

"I'm gonna fill this pussy with cum, Ellie. You want my cum?"

"Yes Ken! Fuck me and fill me with your cum!" cried Belle in response.

Belle fell into the full throws of an orgasm. Electricity and euphoria rolled through her in waves.

Ken continued thrusting deep into Belle, until he started ejaculating. As his body forced out each load, he grunted. The spasms broke his rhythm, and he soon flopped down on top of Belle, breathing heavily, his energy drained.

"Thank-you Ken, that was a good fuck!" said Belle.

"You're welcome, Ellie. Let's do this again."

They laid together in a thin sheen of sweat, taking deep breaths. after a few minutes, Belle went to the bathroom again. When she returned, Ken was already asleep.

Ellie called Ken Wednesday evening to talk about the work she wanted him to do. It involved running some network cabling behind the floor trim, setting up a new computer in her office, and a new TV in her bedroom. Ken suggested he come over on Thursday or Friday after work to get some measurements. He wanted to make sure he had enough cable.

On Thursday Ken went to Ellie and Rob's house. It was a modest, 2 story home a few street for Ken's place. They were on a smaller lot, but the back of the house looked towards a lake.

Rob met Ken at the front door and let him in.

So, Ken, Ellie had to step out. I'll show you where we need things done, and you can take your measurements. Let me know how much you think the materials will cost and I'll give you some to pay for it."

"OK," said Ken. "Where should we start?"

Rob showed Ken the layout, and where the work was needed. The cabling was to run behind the floor trim from a hall closet where the Internet router was installed, into Rob's office. Rob told him not to worry about repainting the trim when he was done.

Next in the bedroom, Rob showed Ken a large TV that was still in it's box. There was a wall mount for it, too. Ellie and Rob wanted the TV wall-mounted with no cables showing. Ken said he could handle it.

Soon they were back at the door as Ken was leaving.

"I'll be out of town this weekend. Ellie will look after you for anything you want. She might even cook something up for you," said Rob with a smile.

"Oh? You'll be out of town?" replied Ken.

"Yes, it's a Vegas hockey tournament weekend with a bunch of friends from college. We do it every two years, and it's a real blowout. I'm surprised Ellie lets me go given all that has happened over the years."

"All that has happened?" said Ken with a raised eyebrow.

Ken smiled.

"You know, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, and all that..." Ron winked at Ken.

Ken tried to give a knowing smile in return, but he had no idea.

Ken returned to Rob and Ellie's around nine o'clock on Saturday. He pulled his toolbox and couple of large bags from Best Buy out of his car and walked to the door. The screen door was closed, but the inner door was open. Loud music was very audible. Steve Perry was belting out

"Any way you want it

That's the way you need it"

Ken ran the door Belle. After a minute he knocked on the door fairly loud. Ellie didn't show up to welcome him in.

Opening the screen door he stepped in and yelled, "HELLO?!"

Still no answer. He made his way down the hall to the office. At the door jab he paused and took in a breath. Ellie was bent over a few feet away working a pry bar behind the floor trim. She had already pulled some away, and was working backwards towards the door.

Bent over as she was, Ken had an amazing view of her ass in yoga pants. The dark fabric was stretched thin as she worked, but Ken could not see panty lines. She must have been wearing a g-string, or nothing. It took Ken a couple of seconds to take in the view, and his dick gave notice.

Ken cleared his throat. Ellie still didn't respond.

Finally he spoke up, "Ellie!"

Ellie jumped and quickly turned around with a look of surprise, quickly followed by relief.

"Oh shit Ken, you scared the crap out of me!" she said in a raised voice. "Let me go turn down the music!"

She walked off while Ken stepped into the office and set down his things. He looked at the work she had been doing. Most of the trim was already removed, making his job easier.

The music's volume suddenly decreased. It was still loud enough to be heard, but would not require yelling to communicate.

Ellie came back into the room and stood behind Ken. He was on his knees pulling some cables out of a bag.

"Sorry about that. I like to rock out when I'm alone," said Ellie.

"I'm sorry I startled you," said Ken as he rose and turned to face her. "I knocked but, I...I"

Ellie stood in front of Ken in a white t-shirt. The fabric seemed a little sheer, or maybe old? It was just sheer enough that Ken could make out the ark color of Ellie's areoles. Her erect nipples helped capture his attention. She was definitely not wearing a bra.

Ellie tilted her head as Ken tried to continue.

"That is, I tried yell you, ah, to yell for you. And I knocked, " he stammered.

"Yeah, sorry," said Ellie again. "You ok?"

"Mmm-hhmm," said Ken. "Thanks for starting on the trim," he said trying to redirect his attention to her efforts.

"I thought I could help a little. I'm good with only a few tools in my hand," said Ellie.

"This is fine," said Ken, the meaning of her comment wasn't lost on him.

"OK, I'll leave you to this. I have some other thing to work on."

Ellie left Ken to his work. He had some trouble staying focussed. The images of Ellie's beautiful breasts covered by thin material, and her ass in those yoga pants kept pushing back to the front of his mind.

It took him about an hour to remove the trim, run the cable, and replace the trim. He ran the cable back behind the desk. Satisfied with the work, he looked for the new computer. He didn't see a box, so he went to find Ellie.

He found her in the kitchen loading the dishwasher. When he entered, she was bent over putting plates into the back of the lower rack. And speaking of racks, hers was on full display as her t-shirt had a deep v-cut the provided lots of exposure. When Ken looked down at her, he could see nearly all of her breasts, almost to the nipples, and the gap between them.

Ken tried to play it cooler this time.

"Hey Ellie, where is that computer you wanted set up?"

Ellie replied, "just a sec." She put the last couple plates in, then stood up as she closed the dishwasher. Ken's eyes lingered.

"We decided to get a laptop, instead of bigger PC. Will I still be able to plug it into the cable you ran?"

Ken thanked his intuition to make the cable a little longer than needed. It would be able to reach the desktop.

"Yes, it should be fine. You will be able to plug it in."

"Oh, good! Can you show me?" asked Ellie. "I'll meet you in the office."

Ellie joined Ken a minute later with a new laptop. She handed it to him. Ken stood behind the desk, and placed it on the desktop. He picked up the cable from the floor and connected to it's port on the side of the laptop.

"That's it?" asked Ellie.

"Yup," said Ken.

"Let me see if it works." Ellie moved around the desk next to Ken and sat down. From his vantage, Ken need only look down to see Ellie's boobs, but he resisted, trying to focus on the computer. He noted the sweet smell of berries in her perfume, again.

Ellie opened the laptop, and the login screen lit up. She typed in some characters for her password and the screen switched to an open browser page. When she was last looking at it, she had been on a lingerie site, and it opened to a series of models in sheer bras and panties. They left nothing to the imagination.

Ellie clicked on one of the images and the details page opened, revealing and even larger picture of the model. Ellie clicked through a series of different views isolating on the bra and then the panties.

Nodding her head, she stood up and said, "looks good."

Turning to Ken she smiled and asked him if he wanted to go to her bedroom now?

Ken slowly nodded, and said, O.. K.. let's go..."

As Ellie led him up the stairs to the bedroom, Ken couldn't help but stare at her ass. What a beautiful ass, he thought.

In the bedroom, Ken surveyed the room for the TV and the wall mount. They had been moved.

Ken put his gear down and walked over to the TV box.

"Ken, do you think that wall is the right place for the TV? It seems so far away when sitting on the bed."

"Oh yeah? It's a pretty big TV. It might not be an issue," he replied.

Ellie said, "come sit here on the bed, as if you were watching TV."

She gestured for him to sit on the bed near the head board. Ken climbed on. Ellie walked across the room to where she intended him to put the TV.

"See, I'm all the way over here. You can barely see me."

Before he realized what he was saying, Ken blurted out, "you look fine over there."

Ellie smiled, "thanks Ken. Thank-you for noticing."

"Ah," was all Ken could muster. He had fallen right into that one.

"Ok," said Ellie. "You can put it here. I'll be back in a bit."

Ken got to work. He drilled holes to run the cables, and then mounted the rack on the wall, Then he attached the mounting hardware to the TV. When he tried to put it all together, he realized it was going to be a two person job.