The Furniture

Story Info
Millie enters the world of BDSM - followed by her mother.
7.6k words
4
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Millie Smallwood was a submissive. She hadn't experimented, gone on a Tinder Date, or anything, but she loved Submissive Porn videos and she always identified with the submissive in these clips. So that must mean something, mustn't it she decided.

For months the fetish world she craved was never closer than her computer screen and it seemed that that is where it would remain, always safely out of reach.

Day followed day as she lived out her dull everyday life as a senior accounts clerk through the day and returned home to her mother's house straight from work Her mother Julia Small wood worried about her daughter. She could be so innocent sometimes. No, home of a night with her mum was the best place for her and there was just no denying that.

As the senior accounts clerk Millie rubbed shoulders with the executives of the company. She lacked the glamour to be invited to functions and was, in any case content to be an organiser working in quiet anonymity to make these functions a success.

Then Tina Musgrove was appointed as Junior Accounts clerk and it all changed. Tina had completed the year long, Introduction to Accounts Work in the 21st Century Course at a Leeds Poly tech and had turned nineteen a few months before joining the company. Hers had been Millie's first involvement with an interview and that had made her mother immensely proud.

"An acknowledgement," she told everyone she talked to.

Millie had just liked her. She could see at once that Tina knew next to nothing about clerical work but she had no one to talk to and she was lonely. The other women in the department were in their forties and kept to themselves as a clique from which Millie, for one was excluded.

She was twenty four so quiet, she fancied, mature for Tina and she also fancied she could give the youngster some guidance in the School of Life. One such aspect was the Work Dress Code. Tina had come to work in a skirt that was far too shirt and, at Morning Tea, Millie had had a quiet word with her. The following day Tina had worn an entirely appropriate dress to work and Millie had praised her for her choice even though she had really liked her in the mini skirt.

What happened after that was that although the length fitted the appropriate category her underwear, which could be clearly discerned under her skirt or dress became quite raunchy. Mr Watkins, the Financial Controller and a sedate man in his early sixties had caught her eye and glanced significantly at Tina's bottom on which the outline of her thong was showing clearly.

She hated having to tell her off but she had no choice. When the other staff had gone to the cafeteria for their lunches she called Tina into her office and closed the door. Then she related Mr Watkin's obvious concerns.

To her astonishment Tina had scoffed. Then when Millie had expressed the opinion that such a response was hardly appropriate Tina told her Mr Watkins had demanded a blow job the day before. Millie had been stunned that this kind elegant refined man would want a blow job from someone young enough to be his grand daughter.

"Well he saw me on one of my videos," Tina said reasonably.

"What videos would these be Tina?" Millie asked not wanting to hear the answer.

"Well I've done a few, um a few spanking ones, four anal, oh a variety really, why?"

This was the moment. Did she go back to living with mum and let the world pass by her safe little world.

"Wow, what an exciting life you've led Tina," she gushed.

So that would be a no.

"You'd be good."

"Me? Oh God no." she said hoping against hope that Tina would insist she was wrong.

Tina took hold of her hand. It had to be serious, she was going to say something profound; Millie's tummy was full of butterflies.

"You're a natural submissive, would you like to try out?"

"Yeah, why not," she heard herself say.

"Better get waxed, you know, a Brazilian, they don't like a bush much, not when you're trying to break into the industry."

Millie's heart was pounding, she had never felt it beat so heavily before. Her throat was dry and her concentration was shot. It felt wonderful.

Tina, as it happens was the one with the inside knowledge on suitable practitioners of waxing and it was she who made the appointment for after work that very evening.

"Now, " she said cruelly," al you have to do is ring your mum and let her know, you'll be a bit late home this evening."

"Oh! She'll kill me, what do I say?"

"The truth, the new girl wants to get a tattoo on her arm and she's terrified so you have said you'll go along with her for moral support."

Julia smiled as she heard her daughter's lies.

"Silly girl, getting a tattoo but wasn't that so like my Millie going with her? Never a thought for herself that daughter of mine," she thought as she hung up after happily agreeing with Milllie's explanation.

Millie and Tina left work after the others had rushed out the door at five. They made their way to Beautiful Brazilians and Piercings which was up a side street and slipped inside.

Tina was greeted as an old friend and because she was Tina's friend Millie was their friend too.

"Have you been waxed before?" Yvonne asked gently, knowing the answer.

"Well, no to be honest and it's a bit daunting really."

"A bit daunting! My God child you should be terrified. Do you want to show off your cunt for all the world to see?"

Yvonne had asked the question as a taunt but Millie had had most of the day working what lay ahead out right then and so she knew exactly what she wanted.

"I want to do submissive porn Yvonne and I guess if I can't deal with this there's not much hope in me managing the rest. And I do really want to."

She was perfect; Yvonne saw it instantly and glanced across to Tina for confirmation. She got the nod.

Taking a deep breath she began to speak.

"It's a lot harder than 90 percent of the housewives and office girls we get in here wanting to make a fortune in porn and getting in through BDSM realize. But I can tell you this Millie, it's life changing but it's hard. You're up for it?"

The speech had inspired her and Millie stood tall to give her reply. She thought the fewer words the better so her answer was "yes."

She got a hug from Yvonne and another from Tina who really quite fancied her.

"Tell you what, lets do an audition tape- here." Yvonne looked at Tina for her agreement.

"What, you mean here? I thought they did them in studios?"

"You're scared of being seen, aren't you dear? Well if that's too much for you perhaps this was all a mistake and you can rush home for mum's steak and kidney and catch the last part of East Enders if you're lucky. So what's it to be?"

She looked at Tina who mimed wiggling her tits while licking her lips.

"Fuck I am such a goose. You're right, both of you. Thanks."

Taking Yvonne's direction she headed through to a corridor and down to an open space while the non gooses surreptitiously wiped their eyes and resolved to help their sweetheart all they could.

A camera man and a sound guy appeared by a bed as if by magic.

A man was going to do her, she realized as a creature with piercings everywhere smiled at her.

"right, put your clothes up here and I'll see what I've got to work with," he told her cheerfully.

No man had ever seen her naked. Until now, besides he was most likely gay. She started to undress. Her blouse first, then her skirt and her petticoat. A pause and her bra.

"Pinch your nipples babe," Tina coaxed.

She pinched her nipples and felt them harden. Then she felt a tingling between her legs. She took a breath, this was a turn on. Now the panties, oh God, and the bush.

"Nothing ventured," she muttered to herself and slipped them off.

She looked at Ramon's face but Ramon was a pro and nothing fazed him.

"We're going to bind you now Doll," Yvonne told her.

She had never felt anything like when the rope dug into her skin and she was unable to move. Yvonne bound her spread eagle to the four corners of the bed and helpless she waited.

Ramon gave her a dubious wink as he announced.

"Show Time."

With the camera in close he trimmed her with the shears.

"Well,"she thought,"so far so good."

The wax was hot but not unbearably so and felt sticky. She could do this. Feeling confident now, almost cocky in fact she awaited the next step.

Ramon, an experienced and expert waxing Technician with a loyal clientelle got a grip and did the wrist flick on the first strip. Millie's scream was deafing as her body arched into a perfect bridge.

Ramon, being a male, could not handle screaming. Yvonne and Tina raised a brow. Eddie on camera and Mal on sound grinned: this was pure gold.

Everyone waited. Tears flowed down Millie's cheeks and her lips pursed. She looked up forlornly at Tina.

"You look so gorgeous babe," her friend told her.

Millie nodded and after a pause the waxing continued. She managed to find her courage and after a time even the gritting of the teeth and the deep gasps stopped. It finished and she was hairless down there.

"I think a full body wax, don't you?" Yvonne suggested to the bound figure.

Millie gave a shy little smile and nodded.

And then she was in the shower, with Tina who had stripped off partway through the waxing and was keen to get in shot. The camera was in there with them as was Mal the sound man. Tina kissed her, on the lips and she knew her mother would disown her but she opened her mouth so Tina could French kiss her and she could French kiss her back.

Later in the back room the three women watched the clip. It hadn't been edited and there wasn't a voice over, just the raw footage and it was clear as day that the shy little accounts clerk was a budding star of the porn industry.

She loved being naked now, anyone could see her and she went back through chatting with anyone who would talk with her. The camera went with her so everyone did. It was, she thought as walked (clothed) hand in hand with Tina to the bus stop the most wonderful day of her life.

She had been going to take Tina home then remembered that she hadn't gotten that tattoo on her arm and that would be the first thing her mum would want to see. Tina insisted on going anyway. She told Millie everything would be OK but she had had enough of this overbearing woman and had a few home truths to tell her.

If Millie was ever going to make a life for herself she had to get away from those claws and Tina felt she was just the girl to do it.

Julia hummed her favourite songs from her favourite musical-the Sound of Music- breaking into song "when the bee stings" on My favourite things as she checked the casserole again and also almost without realizing it glanced at the clock which was two minutes later than when she had checked it before.

She heard the key in the lock and straightened waiting for Amanda to come in. Her daughter entered but she held the door for another young woman who looked straight at her and rather more boldly than Julia thought respectful.

Ignoring the strange woman for a moment Julia went to her daughter and hugged her.

"Well done darling, mummy is so proud of you," she told her.

She then gazed at whatever it was the cat had dragged in.

"Oh Mum, this is Tina from work, Tina my mum," Amanda managed as an introduction hoping for smiles rather than the intense expressions she was then seeing.

"You're the Junior Accounts clerk, aren't you?"

"And you're the overbearing mother, I assume?"

"You are a very rude young woman."

"I stand my ground. Julia."

Oh God! Mum, Tina do you both have to be so awful?" Millie hated confrontation and wanted them to stop.

She managed to hold herself in check for a few seconds before feeling her eyes well up and biting her bottom lip. After all this, her whole day was now ruined. A teary glance at both women and she fled into the hallway slamming the door on her way out.

"Happy?" Tina asked pointedly, striking first.

"What nasty disrespectful ideas are you planting in my daughter's head you, you vixen."

"I'm trying to help her stand on her own two feet and to make decisions for herself."

"Oh really? and who appointed you to that role?"

"I did. I love her."

That last bit was blurted out and left her feeling strangely uncomfortable. She expected Julia to come in for the kill but she didn't. Instead she sat down on the sofa and waited silently until Tina sat beside her.

Finally Julia spoke.

"You love her. I can see that but I love her too Tina, that young lady has been my world from the moment I knew I was carrying her."

"She needs to get out in the world, to leave the nest Julia."

The reply was a long time in coming.

"I know that but I so dread anything happening to her."

"As any mother would," Tina commented, smiling before adding, "she had a Brazilian this evening."

Julia's mouth formed an O.

"No!"

"Afraid so. Really painful. especially your first time and being bound and naked and doing your first Porn audition. She's a natural, everyone thought so."

So you're saying she was good?"

It was dreadful to think of it but any praise Amanda got was pleasing to her devoted mother.

"Oh God, she is an absolute natural. Submissive,as you would expect. But just compelling to watch, that's the trick in porn you know, to get the viewer to want to watch you."

"You've been in porn? You seem very young?" Julia asked looking concerned.

"Well thanks but I'm nearly twenty, so I'm not that young. I've been in porn off and on for just under six months."

"It sounds dreadful but it sounds as if you enjoy it?"

"I love it and so does Millie. She is going to be very successful- if you stop telling her what to do." she looked Julia in the eye until the older woman looked down.

"Right, well I 'm starved, you dish up and I'll go and drag her out."

Millie had thrown herself on the Princess bed she had had since she was fourteen and buried her face in the top Extra Springy Pillow. Why did they have to be like that? she had so wanted them to get on and they made that awful scene.

She raised her head and listened. Perhaps they were whispering so she wouldn't hear them. She realized she felt silly, a grown woman running away and some of those stubborn DNA blocks in her took hold.

About then Tina pushed the door open. Millie was sitting on the side of the bed by this time and looked up at her visitor.

"Sorry," Tina mumbled and went towards her.

Millie patted the bed beside her and Tina sat. To her relief the woman she now knew she loved, didn't simply fancy- there had been lots of them- but actually loved didn't tell her off about the incident. Instead she wanted to know what Tina thought, really thought, about her body. So she told her and as she spoke Millie nodded or smiled or shrugged as Tina went over her from head to toe.

"I told your mum I'd bring you down to dinner," Tina told her mindful of the time.

"And so you shall," Millie told her sounding very chirpy.

She was up to something- it stuck out a mile.

"Do you want an escort or an audience?" she asked smiling.

"You go out to the table, I won't be long," Millie told her waving her out.

Tina went out to the dining room where Julia had poured three glasses of sherry and appeared to be on her second or possibly third one.

Tina told her Millie was coming and, without asking, picked up her sherry and drained it. They waited together in an electric silence.

A few minutes later Millie entered, naked, and stood proud and confident for her mother to look her over. She had been through a thousand agonies before she left her room but once moving she felt so excited she could burst.

"I'm thinking about a piercing for my clit," she remarked thirty seconds or so later to break the silence.

Julia's throat was strangely dry as she took in the vision. Her daughter looked perfect naked and she felt a tingle between her legs as her nipples hardened. Millie was turning her on.

"Wow," she managed finally. Her daughter smiled graciously: a star with her public.

Julia stood, still taking in the fabulous creature before her, and moved closer.

"She looks a lot like you Julia," the third person in the room observed.

Suddenly Julia's tummy felt quite hollow. Without taking her eyes from her daughter's body she asked,

"oh, do you think so?"

"You know I do. You know what I want you to do now, don't you dear?"

Julia knew exactly what Tina wanted, it was what she wanted, had wanted to do with Millie for such a long time but then Millie had had no interest, or at least that was how it had seemed. Not now though. No, now Millie wanted her to get it on.

She just had to start. Top or bottom? It had to be top, she wore a dress and that had to go, hands shaking she managed to reach behind and undo the button at her neck. She shucked the dress of her shoulders and it slid to the floor.

That had gone better than she had hoped. Now for the bra. Blasted thing, it could be such a cow that catch. She reached behind and tried to get it one handed but couldn't and irritated now used both hands for the release. There! Finally. And it slipped down her arms to the floor.

She heard Tina clapping and "Oh Yeah!"

It buoyed her up and she paused in a moment of triumph feeling the cool air on her nipples. It was such a turn on. They were both checking them out too. She arched her back, slightly so her tits stood out better and saw her daughter grin.

She was on fire now and gave goth girls a saucy look before hooking her thumbs in the waist band of her panties she slid them off then stepped out of them.

Tina clapped Millie beamed. It was exhilarating, it really was and she knew they were both taking her body in. She was wet and proud of it.

Tina, though was in control. She had done this not off her own bat but because Tina had told her to. On her own she would never have had the courage and nor would Millie.

"A proper kiss," she heard Tina say and moved into position with Millie.

It was so wrong but she could scarcely breath for the excitement in the seconds before Millie's lips met hers. Millie's hands groped her bottom squeezing her cheeks with a finger sliding into her butt hole. Millie's tongue had slid into her mouth as well and while Julia was enjoying that the roving hand moved, leaving a pinky knuckle deep in her ass hole and a big finger as far as it could go in her vagina.

The lack of hair has surprised and delighted Millie who had been expecting, if not a forest at least a thicket. It wasn't as good as her one was, now, but it was still at worst, only a short stubble.

"And do you shave your cunt for the health benefits or so it can be viewed more easily Julia?" Tina asked lightly.

No one would have dared ask such a personal and impertinent question before e then but now Julia was glad to answer because it was her chance to build up Millie who had been breathtakingly honest.

"I hope there are health benefits Tina but I shave because I have dreamed for years of being seen naked, even though I never had the courage to show my body off."

By this time they would have followed her to the ends of the earth but she only led them to the couch.

"I adore showing my body off Julia, all those skanky out fits I wear at work, I love to be watched."

It seemed to Millie just a bit tawdry and her excitement lessened.

"I wouldn't want people to see me and think horrible things about me or comment afterwards," she noted softly.

"Oh God no, fuck them!" Tina declared fervently.

"So who then?" Julia asked having picked up instinctively on her daughter's lessened enthusiasm.

"People who are addicted to this stuff, that's who."

She looked closely at them.