The Furniture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina had gone straight back to being a seat having swallowed all of her lady's pee. She had felt rather pleased with herself because this was the first woman she had attended to and she had been a little concerned over the lady's aim but she had known what she was doing and all Tina had had to do was keep her mouth open, swallow and stay alert.

She had got a spank on her bottom when the lady sat down and glowed with this praise.

Millie looked at her too. So happy her mum and Tina were such excellent seats.

Watching her Lucy knew she had to do something dramatic to get her back under control. It wasn't that she was being rebellious but rather that she had lost her concentration.

"That's enough Lucy," a lady with a cultured voice told her.

It was Lady Heystone and her word was law.

"Time for your bow Millie, up to the mark there, no, there, that's it, now a deep bow."Lucy told her new star.

The audience and furniture applauded enthusiastically then began to file out.

Lucy left Julia and Tina as seats then invited Millie to sit on Tina while she, being larger, sat on the stronger Julia.

'Didn't our seats do well?" she asked encouragingly.

"Oh yes, both of them, so steady and level."

"Didn't spill a drop either."

"Oh no, not a drop; it looked very rewarding though...I wonder, I wonder if I might get to have a turn someday?"

"Oh I think there is every possibility but you are going to have to put extra effort in so you stay under hypnosis like Tina and your mum."

Julia, arms and back perfectly straight as she was required to be thought that was just so silly for she wasn't hypnotized at all.

The End