The Furniture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it looks to me that you have second thoughts. I have no intention of forcing anyone to do what they don't want to and Millie I won't be in tomorrow. In fact I probably won't go back." her eyes were blazing by the time she finished and then, without even a good bye she stormed out, slamming the door on the way.

They sat in silence for quite some time; both feeling dreadful. It had been so exciting and now Millie just felt a bit silly. Julia looked at her girl and her heart went out to her. She reached an arm round her back and gave her a hug.

"We don't have to do anything but you know what?"

"No, what?"

"You're a bit of a knock out daughter of mine."

Millie felt herself colouring.

"Am I?"

"Well I think so, not that I've been in the industry for fifty years."

"You don't like her?" Millie asked, flushing because despite the awful upset just experienced she could not put aside the awareness she had feelings for their guest.

"Its not that, its just that, well I don't like how she just took control like that."

What? You were having the time of your life and don't bother trying to deny it thank you very much. My God if it wasn't for her we would have been eating your stew in silence."

She added, "And I wouldn't have had my Brazilian and had all that fun before I got home."

Her mother picked up 'before' and reddened.

"So after you got home? What?"

God I hate living here! I'm going to bed then I will be looking for somewhere else to live. Good Night."

Alone in the lounge Julia allowed it all to overwhelm her. She didn't know what to think about Tina but she hoped Millie would change her mind about moving out. With nothing better to do she poured herself a decent glass of the sherry and sat, sipping away at it and feeling better as it warmed her insides.

Tina's anger cooled off after ten minutes and she thought what a tempestuous little madam she must have looked to her boss and her boss's mother. She couldn't give up the job, hard as it would be she just had to swallow her pride and turn up in the morning.

A good night's sleep had taken the puff out of Millie's sails and what was left vanished when her mother came in with her breakfast: a small bowl of the cereal she loved and a plate of bacon, eggs and fried bread on a tray embellished with a carnation in a little vase.

Not only that but her mum sat on the bed and talked about getting her a nice little car so she could get about- my treat she had added. And so, as she stood in the shower in her en suite, all thoughts of moving out and meeting people, which terrified her, vanished and all she could hope was that if Tina was at work she wouldn't still be in that awful temper.

It was all her fault too Millie realized: Tina had shared honestly with them and they had no right to look down their noses at her. Certainly not after what she and her mum had been doing just before hand.

She caught the bus to work and looking down on the cars saw a lovely little Renault Clio and could imagine driving herself to work in that and not having to put up with that fat man across the aisle checking out her legs every morning.

That morning she indulged herself and had a hot chocolate at the bistro just along from work. That allowed her to scan through one of the glossy women's magazines without registering a single word while she agonized over what Tina might have to say or the silence she might give her.

She popped into the florist and bought a nice bunch of flowers and a card hoping they might work.

Everyone was at work including Tina. She walked, with skin crawling, over to Tina's desk and gave her the flowers.

The women had been riveted of course and as she was walking to her office Margaret put on a voice and asked "Oh where's ours Miss."

Millie rounded on her fixing her in a glare of such hatred she turned white. Their boss glanced at the other two to let them know they weren't forgotten then turned on her heel and went on into her office.

She dealt with the three ladies calling them one by one into her office to go over their work of the last week and give her honest opinion of it. All three left her office in tears. She didn't care, A day before she would have been in floods her self.

Her morning task was to do the bank statement and she was a little late this morning as well as struggling to concentrate the result was that her task took her until morning tea to complete.

When she looked up the only one in the office was Tina who appeared to be engrossed in her work and so didn't see Millie get up from her desk and look at her from her doorway.

"Um, Tina?" she said much more loudly than she had intended.

Tina looked at her, There was no spark, no rapport just a blank look. Feeling crushed but determined to carry on with her plan Millie walked over to her.

"We need to talk, but not here, come with me and we can have a meeting in the cafe up the road."

She stood over Tina until she got up.

Might be a bit cool outside, could pay to put our jackets and scarf on, do you think?"

"I suppose," Tina replied after an age.

Millie rang reception and told Mrs Hendricks on reception they were having an off site meeting.

"Right, so that's you and the team is it Millie?"

"No, it is myself and Tina, is that clear Mrs Hendricks?" Millie told the office gossip crisply.

Mrs Hendricks had never had a set down by Millie, the most timid of creatures and, chastened, she asked respectfully if there was a time they could expect Millie and Tina back.

She was advised probably an hour but quite possibly longer. There were no smart replies.

Once out of the building she took Tina's hand. Tina tried to pull it out but Millie's grip was like iron and after a short contest Tina gave up and let Millie hold her limp fingers. She got a squeeze and was shamed into squeezing back but not as hard.

Millie ushered her into the cafe leading her to the counter to order then to a table at the back where she sat and waited.

Tina had not expected this at all, the flowers then the bitches getting absolutely shredded one after the other, that spiteful cow Mrs Hendricks getting a trimming from meek and mild Millie, the hand holding and now here they were in this lovely cafe that executive types and well heeled ladies would frequent. What she had expected and what she had set herself for was to be given her marching orders.

"We had a heart to heart after you had gone last night," Millie told her as she reached across the table and quite blatantly took Tina's hands in hers," what we did was inexcusable."

Their orders were brought over and they waited until she had gone before Millie started talking again. At no stage though did she let go off Tina's hand and Tina saw the waitress smile as she looked at them. Tina got her hand back to stir her latte and butter her croissant.

Neither said a word as they settled in, sipping coffees nibbling on they food and waiting.

Finally Millie spoke.

"I owe you so much Tina, I'd love to call you doll or darling something like that but I won't unless you say it's OK."

"Well I did some thinking and I guess I came on a bit strong. Oh but it's true, I do love showing off. I just do."

"Yeah, you're so strong though, so resolute and we are both chicken shits," She looked up from the table top to Tina's eyes and smiled.

She got a tentative smile back. It was a start. Tina looked at her hand which Millie offered. Each squeezed Tina a good deal firmer than before.

"So what now," Tina asked.

"We try and catch you up?"

She got an eye roll for that and shrugged pulling a face in reply. It was suddenly magic again being with Tina. Tina facing the room saw her first. Julia.

"Your mother is here," she whispered sounding suspicious and Millie's heart sank.

"Oh God," she managed under her breath as her mother approached them.

"I rang the office to speak to you and that receptionist told me you were in a cafe with Tina."

"So here you are," Millie added dryly waving her hands as if to show it was inevitable that she would be.

"Actually, no, this is the third Cafe I've been in. Tina, I'm sorry about last night and Millie I'm sorry about interrupting but it has been weighing on me the way I treated Tina. Forgive me?"

"Yes but I think we were all at fault and none of us got what we should have had and wanted."

Julia had sat down and on hearing this both she and Millie listened intently to what Tina had to say. She was saying what they had been thinking so Julia overcame her usual penchant of monopolizing the conversation and just listened.

Up until Tina's comments the previous evening she had been hell bent on becoming a naked exhibitionist and she knew what it was that stopped her and it was the fear of being identified doing something naughty and then publicly shamed.

"We admire you so much Tina," she told the girl after she had finished. "we need guidance, don't we Love?"

"Yes, yes we do absolutely but we need guidance and it was wrong to expect control from you. we see that now and we saw last night we had no right to sit in judgement. OK?"

Tina was in a bit of a daze; it had gone so well and she had expected it to go so badly. She wasn't sure what they were talking about but it sounded good and so she smiled and nodded. They were hugging her after that and she expected ten minutes tops and they, her boss and her, would be heading back to face the bitches.

"I don't want to go back," she blurted out- promptly bursting into tears.

"It's those bloody women, isn't it? My God you do your best Tina which is more than any of them do." Millie declared heatedly.

"Ring in love," Julia suggested, "ring your boss and tell him how it is."

"What they I'm in a lesbian three some with my staff member and my mother?"

Julia smiled, "Very droll dear, very droll but no, not yet, simply tell him Tina is very anxious about work place bullying and you are going to stay with her and see what you can do."

Both sets of eyes rested on her.

"The young," she thought, "so naive."

"Money, dear."

The blank looks continued accompanied now by puzzled expressions.

"If there is work place bullying then it will cost your employer money."

"Oh?" said Millie while Tina tried to make herself smaller.

Then "Oh, oh yes I see." And Tina sat a little straighter.

Millie rang Mr Watkins while Tina snuffled in the back ground. One thing Clem Watkins could not handle was distraught women. He heard Tina and couldn't wait to end the call quickly enough. Personal grievances terrified him, all that poking and probing and bloody lawyers costing a fortune. No, if Millie could sort this there would be a nice reward in her pay and he wanted her to take just as long as it took.

Did she know what he meant?

She squared her shoulders and said yes resolutely. The giggling didn't start for a good five seconds after she had ended the call- which Julia thought showed admirable restraint.

The waitress knew Tina- which is why she had smiled at her. Not that Tina was a customer there; not on her modest salary. No the waitress, who's stage name was Lucy Lash, knew her from the world of hardcore porn.

She had watched the scene unfold and listened in as well. The ladies stayed at the table long after their coffees had gone cold. They had no idea what to next. She did.

Downstairs, in the basement was a dungeon known to a select few. Customers in the know went there as subs or doms.

"Hey Tina," she said as if greeting an old friend,"How's your ass?"

The cute mother and daughter turned and looked nervously at her. She winked and they looked close to fainting.

Lucy had taken the precaution of checking they were on their own and indeed they were as the morning tea rush was well and truly over. She pulled her Waitress tunic over her head leaving herself in the skimpiest of underwear which had Julia's nipples hardening in response.

She went further and removed her bra allowing the ladies to feast their eyes on her prominent and erect nipples.

"Follow me," she told them and without a backward glance headed off towards a door at the rear of the cafe

They followed her, of course, Julia keenly, Tina warily as she had wanted to strengthen her ties to Millie and Millie herself mulishly. It was happening again; she had invited Tina out for a coffee in the hope of getting their relationship back on track and what happens? Her mother turns up and takes over. That's what And now this woman she has never seen before takes control.

Why?

The answer hit her as they went through the door where Lucy stood still as they passed. She patted Julia on her bottom to delighted protests, smiled at Tina and tousled Millie's hair before letting her hand linger on her bottom.

She was a submissive. There was no chance of her being in any sort of control for lay ahead. Not that she had expected anything to happen. Not really. Well there was a bloody cafe above them, wasn't there.

Lucy, a very experienced Domme, had read her like a book (large print) and had smiled to herself as the conflicted Millie went on ahead of her as directed. She had never met her or her mother before but once the photo she took while they were engrossed in their discussion was sent back came the answers. Every detail of the pair-including her waxing at Beautiful Brazilians. She watched that clip while she waited.

Now they were in the try-out room. Millie wondered what would happen. She was resigned to not being in charge, indeed she could admit to herself that she was really quite glad that she wasn't.

It seemed to be just two minutes later and she was just so glad to be out of all those clothes in this stifling heat. Her mum was naked too as was Tina. Just as well, she could feel the sweat pouring off her.

Lucy was wonderful she decided; the waitress just seemed to know exactly what to do. Millie lay on her back for her then on command thrust her legs up and spread them. Something eased comfortably into her vagina, there was a slight pang and then it was safely all the way in. Oh goodness if felt so good in there that she wondered why she hadn't done that before. Then she forgot about it as something was penetrating her anus. She willed her bottom to open wider and, thank the Lord, it did.

Oh Good grief that felt even better. She sighed in satisfaction and smiled up at dear Lucy.

"We'll just do a little test, shall we?" Lucy was saying to her and Millie knew she would have to pay attention.

"OK Millie up you get and you can relax in this cradle."

And there it was, just as dear Lucy had said, a cradle. Where it had come from she had no idea but it was there and she had to get in it. She was a bit confused just looking at it but Lucy showed her where to go and it was so comfortable with her legs apart and pulled up over her chest. There was a lovely cooling breeze that blew straight at her bottom and she loved the feel of it down there.

She was strapped in, a safety requirement Lucy explained as she drew the straps tight. Just as well Millie thought sensibly as Lucy demonstrated the infinite number of positions she could be put in.

"Are you ready for your public Miss Millie," Lucy asked gently.

Was she! Was she ever. Not that she could answer because the penis mouth gag prevented her from speaking and the black goggles blocked her sight. That was fine though because she knew her adoring public had come to see her.

Something was clipped to her left nipple. It was very tight and it hurt but that was OK because if it hadn't been tight it would easily have slipped off, wouldn't it? Another clip was placed on her right nipple.

Seconds later she got the first sequence of jolts. She was shoved by the force of them. Cunt ass hole right nipple left nipple. Repeat.

She squirted and heard the audience cheer. Her orgasm felt so wonderful but it didn't stop because those jolts continued. Same sequence, sometimes milder, sometimes stronger. She didn't care she just wanted them to continue and they did until she passed out.

Her mother and Tina were on their hands and knees on the side of the room. They were, of course, seats. A middle aged couple sat on them and although he was a bit heavy for her Julia braced herself for the task and held firm. It was much harder work than she had thought this being a seat. It was rewarding though providing much needed seating at a pinch. Lucy had mentioned the possibility of being a urinal if she made a decent fist of being a seat. Now that was something worth aiming for.

Meantime it was the Miss Millie show and they were loving it. The audience, selected and notified of a possible Show to Watch had made their way there individually or as couples and sat delighting in this girl undergoing her first BDSM session. She had been hypnotized as a precaution for so many newbies would get a fright at the start and lose their nerve which ruined everything. No, hypnotized to begin with was best then, well then it was real.

Tina had simply been put under again and Julia too was hypnotized although she was quite confident she wasn't. She was so proud of her daughter although why Millie wasn't a stool or a footrest or something useful she had no idea. It was a shame though, she had thought, when family traditions weren't upheld by the younger generation.

I should mention, I guess, that Tina and Julia were not the only seats in the room. No, indeed there were twenty in the audience and each sat on a human seat while, in addition there were side table and footrests.

Millie was released from her cradle and told to stand, knees straight then bend at the waist. She was caned, This was the meat and drink of BDSM shows; other punishments might hurt more but none matched a good old fashioned caning and they roared as Millie's bottom was turned red then purple and streaked with her blood.

Millie, despite being under hypnosis, was in agony. This 'embrace the pain, use it to turn yourself on' was not in her mind what was was the unending unbearable pain. And so without the benefit of One Two Three or When I Snap My Fingers. No, no when she came too it was by herself.

It had been a dream up till then. Now she stood up and turned to see Lucy caning her and her first thought was that that was awfully unfair because she had never hurt anyone. Everyone knew what was going (except the furniture who were all in a fierce contest to be the next urinals) and waited to find out what happened next.

Lucy took her in her arms while another sub rubbed the miracle salve on Millie's bottom. It took some of the heat out and Lucy had given her such a lovely hug nor had she growled at her for getting out of her hypnotized state- oh and everyone had loved watching her which was what she wanted so much, wasn't it that she really felt with a bit of a break she would really like to get caned properly.

So it was time for an intermission.

"Seats, on your knees thank you. Don't miss a drop."

Millie watched amazed as her mother and Tina obeyed the instructions and knelt with open mouths waiting to be urinals. The man on Julia pulled on his cock, aimed in her mouth and started. Julia swallowed as fast as she could and didn't spill a drop. She had loved it.

Millie stood and applauded madly. Rather pleased herself with her first performance as a urinal Julia heard then saw her daughter applauding. Graciously she acknowledged her and, quite confused now at what her role in all this actually was, Millie rushed over to her.

"You can't stay here," her mother told her impatiently.

"Why ever not?"

"Because I am this gentleman's seat."

She got down again on hands and knees soon feeling the reassuring weight of his bottom on her back. Millie looked at her with mixed emotions: pride because mum really was a jolly good seat and sadness because she would have loved to have been a seat too.