The Futa and His Toy

Story Info
A guy gets turned into a sex toy for a Futa.
3.4k words
4.5
23k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Inanimate TF, futanari, oral rape, sabrina and the fairy]

Marty was having a pretty bad day, all things considered. Where to even start? Ah, yeah. With that pig shit stain of a boss he had. He had been fired, straight up fired, for "indecency". Yeah, the only thing indecent was that he had become a Futa recently. Fucking sexist asshole.

He was 95% sure he had a case against but seriously, why even bother? Too much of a hassle. Besides, not like he needed the job. He was making his way just fine as an artist, after pouring in countless hours to get good at it and never settling. He hadn't stopped until he could draw something just as high quality as the people making the big bucks and then just worked on being able to do it faster. It wasn't even, it was time consuming, he had to deal with pricks trying to pay him in "exposure" or not pay him at least half at the beginning, but he'd done it. He made more than a living through drawing.

If his drawings tended to be nude and his commissions tended to have fur, eh. Who cares?

His family. His family had always cared, a lot. They had a real stick up their ass about it. He had decided to get a part time job just so they'd stop complaining. Not like he hated his idiot family and if it made them feel a little better, eh, he could deliver pizzas for 2 days of the week.

That was the next part of the reason his day had utterly gone to shit. His parents hadn't cared when he dyed his hair or gotten a tongue piercing for a little while (god that was a bad idea, was a bitch to deal with when he was eating.) but oh no, suddenly he takes the new Futa Body Formula and he was public enemy number 1. He could take all the bullshit, his family wasn't exactly the most flexible in their minds so he had kinda prepared for it. The only thing he had expected to bother him was exactly what his mother did. "You use to be ____ and now you're this, weird, thing!" And etc etc. Boy, Girl, it wasn't important. He went by he, had breasts, a feminine figure, a small vagina and a dick. Not exactly hard to get used to. Honestly, what did it matter what he was before? That was like someone going on and on about how someone use to look good before they lost 50 pounds or dyed their hair pink. Just annoying really.

But nooooo, his dad had practically gone off the deep end in an explosion and demanded he undo it. There had been a lot Marty had let slide over the years, he was actually extremely patient, despite his family thinking otherwise. The thing was, he got heated and loud and vulgar when annoyed. His family had never actually seen him angry before. He had let it go on, tried to talk to his father for a little while, but his father just got angrier and angrier before declaring:

"You will turn back right this minute or you won't have a place in this family anymore!"

That had been a straw that had broken the camel's back. Mentally, he knew that his dad was just angry beyond all belief and was unable to accept reality and didn't really mean it. Give him 2 or 3 days, he'd calm down and not be happy, but at least accept it and move on. The problem was, his dad didn't have a monopoly on anger and he didn't consider himself better or above anyone.

And Marty's anger was cold like ice.

"If you ever try to tell me something like that again, you will no longer be my father."

And had ended the call, blocked the number and removed his father, specifically, from every way to contact him. He had had enough anger left over to do the same to the rest of his family except his sister. The only way they could contact him would be through her and, well, Marty's anger was Cold. He had already decided, mentally, to not so much as respond to her for at least a month.

Some people yelled or threatened or stewed or even got even when someone made them truly angry. And Marty would do all that, when he was annoyed. Angry? He made you suffer.

Still, it's not like it brought him any joy! He was still pissed and angry as fuck and that wasn't a great mindset for making art, at least the type of art he liked to make! Fuck.

His mood had actually only gotten a little worse, as someone had the gall to try to rob him in nearly broad daylight! Like Jesus Christ, what was this shitty ass day? Okay fine, it was kinda dark a little bit but it was like 6 pm at most! And sure, he was walking down an alley on his way home but it wasn't some shitty dark alleyway, it was just a normal regular alley people use. God, normal families lived around here. What the fuck was a robber doing anywhere near here or at this time?

"Give me your money."

"Dude, what the fuck. It's barely even dark out, you prick."

The robber asshole pulled out a rather long knife.

"Money. Now."

"Jesus Christ you limp dick, why don't you find something more useful to do with your life, other than cause me stress?"

The robber stared at him for a second before snorting.

"You wish."

"Yeah, damn right I wish you were more useful than a waste of a cum dumpster you beggar ass fuck."

Marty saw the robber clench his hand over the knife a bit hard and decided wisdom was the better part of anger, or however the fuck that saying went.

"Fine fine, keep your panties in a knot. Here ya go."

Marty took out his wallet, about €300 notes he had just in case of a rainy day or hell, he just needed it for something, and tossed the wad over to him.

"The wallet too."

"Bitch, you ain't the only one with knives. I'm keeping my cards and other important shit, unless you just want my empty wallet. Unless you somehow got a gun in this country, (UK), then you can take my money and go fuck off."

For a heart-rending scary beat, the asshole actually seemed to be considering murdering Marty right now. His mouth may have run just a bit too far, but, well, he did have a knife. What sorta idiot doesn't carry protection on them? What, your plan is to just die if someone with a knife comes at you? To be fair, if McFuckFace does try something, Marty was going to run the fuck away at light speed. No one wins in a knife fight. You just bleed out slower than the other guy.

Luckily, he just took the money and darted away.

"Fuck. I think my heart nearly fucking exploded."

That had been scary. Running away, fighting, etc etc, it was all only the best decisions he had. Actually having to deal with someone trying to hurt him was just not a great way to cap off his day.

On top of all of that, Marty was out €300.

Fuckkkkkkkkk

"Stupid ass fucking cock stain robbers. I'll stab the next one to actually near me. Put my knife right through their fucking heart those dirty ass money grubbing-"

Marty continued to grumble and curse and threaten any future assholes as he finally got home and saw a package on his doorstep.

"Oh thank fucking god, yeah, that sounds like a perfect god damn fucking way to blow off some steam."

He had ordered a fleshlight recently and it was suppose to be self cleaning or something so it was gonna be awesome.

******************************************************************

Harry was having a blood bad day. First, one of his knives had broken. Pretty bad all around.

Next, he had to move from the area he was at because the police were starting to look around for him more.

Finally, he had been walking along an alleyway, genuinely just going along with his day, when he saw a short tan woman in a hoodie walking down it. A bit squat and broad but not fat or anything. An easy mark and he just couldn't pass it up.

He should've known, the damn short stacks always turned out to be foul mouthed and aggressive. He had actually considered just stabbing her on pure principle but had decided that it wasn't worth the trouble and had just taken the money and left. There was always next time. Getting robbed by the same person twice either enraged you or made you terrified that they were stalking you and he had the feeling it would be both in her case. It did make him feel a little better but he was still strongly annoyed, especially when he heard a singsong voice from behind him.

He turned, thinking the woman had actually had the gall to chase him down and attack him but no, there was no one there. The words, however, continued and floated around him, like music from far away.

"I wish you were more useful than a waste of a cum dumpster you beggar ass fuck."

Harry was pissed now. He was ready to find where the damn woman was hiding and actually kill her this time. Chasing him down and taunting him from the shadows, somehow, with her own repeated words? No, that was not going to fly.

Before that happened though, everything went black.

.

.

.

When he came to, he was in a box. He didn't actually know how he knew that, because he couldn't see and couldn't move. Correction, he quickly realized, he couldn't move any part of him. Not his eyes, not his face, not his mouth. And his mouth felt extremely weird.

Had he been drugged or something?

He was starting to panic a little, thinking someone had somehow gotten the drop on him, when he felt the weirdest sensation of being picked up. Him and the box he was in. Jesus Christ, was he in a shipping container or something? Had he accidentally threatened the mafia's daughter or someone important?

Luckily, and strangely, after a few moments of forward momentum, he felt himself be placed down. He was still pretty confused but at least he wasn't currently sailing across the Atlantic right this moment. Gave him time to try and get free but not a single ounce of his body was responding to him, at all. He also felt like he was in a weird position, as if he was prone, facing straight forward on his stomach. Maybe not the weirdest position given the circumstances.

"God, I needed this." He heard and his heart froze.

Shit. That was the voice of the woman from before. She had found him then. So, what would it be now? Torture? She didn't really seem the type. Maybe some blackmail or threats? A petty robber could be useful after all. Hell, a no ties murderer could also be useful and he didn't mind making the leap that badly.

The box was opened and his world view came crashing down along with the light. Something grabbed him and when he saw what it was and what was going on, shock rolled through him like a thunderstorm. There in front of him, he saw the woman from before, except she had become a giant and was holding him in her hand. He knew body change formula's had come a long way, but this was ridiculous! He tried to plead his case or move or anything, but nothing had changed, he was still completely immobile in every way that counted.

"Oh right, I'm going to need lube."

Lube? But quickly, he was set down and took in the world. He realized he was mostly right, he had been shrunken down. This was arguably far, far worse than simply being shipped off to the atlantic. That required work and effort, but squishing a shrunken human would be the easiest thing in the world to do. Except... there was a full length mirror in this bedroom and he could tell, he was starting directly at it. Except, he wasn't. He wasn't in the mirror, there was just a....

Oh my god.

He hadn't been shrunken or at least that wasn't important. He had been turned into a god damn, what was he? Now everything was starting to make a lot less and a lot more sense. He wasn't human anymore, he was, was he a fucking fleshlight? What? What the fuck? Science hadn't gone this far! This wasn't possible!

Had this woman really turned him into a male sex toy?!

It wasn't long before whoever she was came back.

"Alright, lube found. Perfect. Today has been so fucking stressful. Fucking work, family and even a fucking robber, I needed this."

While the girl started to get naked, something bothered Harry. The way she talked... wasn't at him but that was normal enough really, in a fucked up kinda way. No, it was, like he wasn't there. Sure, maybe she was just fucked up, but, nah. He was realizing something important. This bitch had no idea he was here! That was both good and bad. Good, because that meant she might be willing to actually help him, let old grievances lie, that sorta thing. Bad, because he had no way to actually talk to her. He tried making sounds, moving, or anything really. Nada, he was stuck as he was.

When she took off her underwear, standing in front of him, his heart sank to the deepest levels of terror and horror possible and realized why he was a male sex toy.

This bitch had a fucking dick!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO. I REFUSE. GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

He tried everything, thinking about becoming human, willing himself away, shaking, screaming, yelling, nothing was working and he realized he had been picked up again and the man was lying on the bed.

Oh god, oh no.

He looked up at the giant in front of him, only able to see her- his, nude front half from this angle. Their other hand was traveling down past his line of sight and their arm was moving up and down.

Judging by the flush on their face, he could tell what they were doing.

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! THIS FUCK IS MASTURBATING. SOMEONE, SAVE ME!

But his pleas went unanswered as Harry found himself staring down the barrel of a gun. Well, more literally, it was a giant fucking cock that he was positive was longer this his current body.

He felt himself, his mouth specifically, get pushed towards it and did the only thing he could and squeezed his mouth shut as hard as he fucking could. It contacted against his face and he felt fucking ill. It contacted against nearly his whole face, it was so large. But miraculously, it worked. It did feel like someone was trying to drive a van through his head as felt the pressure increase but besides that, no god damn dick entered his face.

"Huh, tight. Well that's fine too."

The force felt like it tripled and only now did he notice that the dick pressing against him seemed to be coated in lube. To his horror, he felt his mouth slowly starting to get pushed open before-

GLRGRBHK

Suddenly the dick slammed past his mouth, down his throat and into the rest of his body, feeling like it only stopped somewhere near the absolute bottom of his stomach. It took up nearly his entire body and was so sudden that he would've instantly thrown up and continued choking for probably hours if he could. As it was, despite trying his damn fucking hardest and feeling like he couldn't breathe, he couldn't dislodge the dick. He wasn't even conscious he was trying to do those things, right now it just felt like someone had rammed a steel bar down his throat and punched him in it for good measure.

To his great disgust and relief, it felt even worse coming back out as he could feel it sliding against his insides, up past and through his stomach, up his throat, before it stopped.

NO NO NO, GET IT OUT OF ME, GET IT OUT!

But that wasn't what happened, slowly, disgustingly, he could feel it being lowered back into him, some amount of the shaft always remaining in his mouth. It started slowly, giving him time to curse and scream and try to puke or something but it started to rapidly speed up and his entire focus turned onto the absolute misery of feeling like he was getting utterly face fucked by a man with cock as long as a horse's. He still felt like he couldn't breathe but, sadly, he realized, that only meant he felt that way, not that he actually would pass or die from it. No, he really wasn't that lucky sadly.

The misery and disgust for him continued, especially as he felt his insides get "lubed" up and had to suffer it going from rough to smooth down his throat, as if everything now had a thin coating of slime. It only got worse as pre-cum started leaking into his stomach, making him feel queasy.

Eventually, he was getting slammed so hard, he thought he would actually go insane or blackout, things he had begun to desperately wish for, along side death. Sadly, in a sudden burst of an explosion, something worse happened.

The guy fucking his face had cum and filled up where his stomach would be. He felt like he was being deepthroated at full force as they buried their dick as far into them as they could. The cum settled into his stomach and it felt as if he had drunken two milk gallons worth of cum. Now, more than ever before, he wanted to puke. But it was not to be and as the dick was finally pulled out of his face, the cum on it was pulled too, coating his throat and finishing, horribly, by saturating his mouth with the taste. Everything in him at that moment would've been given, just for the chance to spit it out.

"That was awesome! The toy felt like fucking a real face and it's self cleaning too! Best fucking thing I ever bought."

'Self cleaning?' Harry thought with what remained of his damaged psyche.

Sadly for all involved, the advertisements had blatantly lied and misled. Harry, in his current form, was in no way self cleaning. He was set on his side and half of a wish, in the worst way possible. Some of the cum, now that he was laying horizontally, flowed down his throat and out through his mouth. Not all, but some. Leaving the taste and feeling of it, to rapidly increase. His stomach no longer felt as full, but now he felt like a shallow liquid geyser, constantly having cum drip out of his mouth and onto his chin and the box he was put in.

Later down the road, Marty would discover the toy is, in fact, not self cleaning and get enraged. After he would clean out the dried cum inside, thoroughly, he would use it repeatedly to relieve his stress. After a week or so, by a miracle, Harry would end up back in his regular body with a simple note in his pocket reading "be a better person, or else." He would go on to eventually become a major reason why theft stopped in the UK, but that's a completely different story.

Meanwhile, a certain genie was laughing.

"You sure that guy deserved that?"

The fairy on her shoulder, very, very, pointedly asked that. Sabrina had to answer very carefully here, but luckily, she had this one in the bag.

"Uhhh, yeah, duh. He was gonna murder that poor dude sooner or later cuz he has a mouth on him. I think soon-to-be murder means that they deserve a week as a fleshlight. Seems pretty fair to me."

The fairy still seemed uneasy but eventually nodded and went back to happily twirling around and dancing in the air and sometimes sitting on her shoulder.

Sabrina was quite enjoying being a good person. No one ever said it couldn't be fun, after all.

[Author's note: This is one of my favorite stories I have done lol]