The Futa and the Cuck's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Now, you will say what you want knowing that whatever you have I will take," Isabella said. "Will you," she put out a black box and flicked it open. There was a ring inside it with a diamond, and her eyes lit up with excitement. "Will you be mine, forever? Of course, there may be times when I ask you to share your body with a friend of mine. I may even permit you to have fun with Emma without my being there. If you say yes, Abigail, I will sell this house, and you will have your own bedroom in my home, as will Emma. You don't have to go back to the Army, or what not. Now, I imagine this would be difficult for your family to accept, which means you're unlikely to want to talk to them. What do you say?"

Abigail never pictured she would ever be on the receiving side of a marriage proposal, but she was excited, knowing entirely what it meant. Anything she did would be dictated and she'd be confined to the house with Emma, with Isabella, and raise their children together. But she looked into the intentions of the eyes of Isabella and determined everything she said was right. She wasn't Andrew anymore, and for her, these terms were acceptable.

"I will," she nodded, tears flowed down her eyes.

"Good," Isabella smiled, reaching forward, and kissing her gently on the lips. Retracting the kiss, she took the ring and slid it on her finger. "You have been colonized."

12