All Comments on 'The Futa and the Virgin Groom'

by Serca45

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story!

Whats about the camping story ?

I really loved it 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!

Btw I really hope you continue "The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21" story! Its my fav so far!

kindzazakindzazaover 1 year ago

The guy found a new love or she found him.))

SolticSolticover 1 year ago

Ambiguity builds horror. The ambiguity of it all certainly added to the fear factor. The fact that the woman remains a mystery added to scariness of it and I loved that. Ambiguity is a big factor in making things scary: as soon as things are explained things become less scary.

The tongue piercing vibrator was a unique touch. I liked that. Overall, she is a very thorough lady and it was good to read. She certainly has an attention to detail.

You know what might suit the leading lady? Perhaps she would have a ring around her scrotum/ball with spikes on the front of it, so that each time her testicles swing, the bottom is poked by the spikes surrounding her testicles. A little something to make her penis all the more threatening, if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuckkk this was so hot, cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's good, if I ignore her entire character and internal monologue. You should add a forced/non-con tag.

Mamut22Mamut22over 1 year ago

great story but pls dont stop the other stories all of them are so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot. I love all your stories so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue soon love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Insanily hot! Cant wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like how this one goes straight into the action and is heavy on the sex, but I think I actually enjoy it more when you do more character development and world building, even if that slows down the sex. This feels more down to earth, and I'm sure some people prefer that, but I also like when you fiddle with the dynamics of the world you set your stories in. Speaking of which, what are the chances of retro sci-fi or adventure fantasy elements appearing in your future work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so into the story of Stealing husband to be and making him a cockslut for dominant futa. Please continue the slow betrayal until his wife caught them in action ;)

Serca45Serca45over 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah this story was more smut based and less character driven. Although I too enjoy writing more character driven stuff, I also I like to try a little of everything.... As far as fantasy and sci-fi stories I actually do have some ideas... I have two starts to futa stories like that already written and I've considered posting them and letting the comment section vote which story I work on. Anyways I'm currently still working on the Futa Glory Hole part 2 so we'll see what happens... Sorry to everyone that I write so slow, I'm definitely no professional that's for sure but I definitely always want to put the effort in to make my stories original and interesting atleast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really no worries

We wait with interest the followung chapters !!

I also would like to contact you if its possible 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really no worries

We wait with interest the followung chapters !!

I also would like to contact you if its possible 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really no worries

We wait with interest the followung chapters !!

I also would like to contact you if its possible 😍

ShemaleSisterLoverShemaleSisterLoverover 1 year ago

This was really something. I loved every part of story. Can't wait to see more. (If you ever make one). ♥️♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too ridiculous for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like futa on male, but the cheating aspect loses its edge if it isn't the man being cheated on.

It doesn't detract really, it's just wasted on me as a plotpoint.

I as man in no way get off from any theoretical humiliation a woman feels from being cheated on, let alone do I have any idea how the fact their husband got assfucked to cheat on them affects those feelings.

People who like futa cuck typically only like it happening the one way, they can't just be thrown together with any combination for the same effect. No huge shade or anything, just a bit of disappointment when searching for futa and cuck at once.

Jackreacher92Jackreacher92over 1 year ago

One of my favourite stories to date. I could cum like 10 times with this story and honestly made me scared

ZjunZjun9 months ago

Please write a part 2, this needs one

Mamut22Mamut2222 days ago

please continue your stories i love them ;)

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Yawn, another garbage noncon futa on male, its all the same shitt every time, at least superficcially somewhat cared while forcing him, so like 0.5 points for that. Its still copy paste bullshitt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous