The Futa Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Femboy getting fucked by his sisters.
2.3k words
4.4
79.2k
160

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lenny20
Lenny20
523 Followers

Author's note:

Contains elements of incest, Futanari (aka. Girls with cocks), femboys, unrealistic cock size and sperm amount and in general hard fucking. If you get offended by one of those ideas, this story isn't for you. To everybody else: Enjoy this (long time coming) second part.

Also, I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive the little mistakes there surely are in this story.

- - -

Little Billy stepped out of the shower of their small, but comfy bathroom. After his mother had painted his face white he needed a shower. Not that he didn't try to eat all her cum right of his face and upper torso, but a bit always remained and when one gets a facial as often as Billy, a really uncomfortable crust formed rather quickly.

Additionally, after the hot throat fuck of his mother he needed to jack himself of. Not that the quantity his little 4 inch femboy dick could compare at all with his mothers gallons of cream, but still it felt good to release a little tension.

As Billy dried himself with the soft towel ("Only the best for my cute little boy" his mother had said when buying it) the bathroom door opened.

In came Jane, his almost one year older sister, naked except for a thong that ran across her asscrack and barley covered her shaven pussy. It did nothing to conceal the semi-hard cock, hanging and from her midsection, swaying with every step she took. Billy always noticed Jane's gorgeous orbs. Two large melons, each the size of a small basketball on a frame of a young girl. Where Janette, his three years older sister, may had about an inch of cock more to enjoy, Jane was definitely better endowed in the chest area.

"Hi, Billy", Jane cheerfully yawned when she noticed him.

A few steps and she was right in front of him. Without hesitation she pushed her lips onto his and sunk her tongue down his throat, much with the same force that his mother had done with only half and hour ago with her cock.

Rubbing her girl cock on him, she kissed him passionately, as if she wanted to suck the air right out of his lungs. Her dick grew quickly to impressive eleven inches. Instinctively, Billy reached for it and began stroking. He got rewarded by his sisters humming and moaning, their lips and tongues now vibrating in unison.

After what felt like ten minutes of kissing, stroking and moaning, Jane tilted her head back.

"Oh Billy", she swooned. "I can't wait to fuck your ass today. You know, Janette did it again! She fucked my pussy, ass and mouth for hours on end last night and blew a few loads, but of course she didn't let me finish properly." She gave a pissed glare towards where their shared bedroom was. "Fucking bitch!"

Then she turned her attention back to her little brother, who took the time of her looking away to drool over her fantastic tits.

"Oh, I know how much you love these", she giggled and shook her big orbs in front of his face. Then she grinned mischievously. "Tell you what: If you do that tongue trick of yours I like so much and let me nut in your ass, then I'll let you suck on my tits for as long as you want." She presented her big breasts by cupping and giving them a light lift. "Or at least 'til Janette gets up and stars demanding to be the first of us to fuck you, like always."

Billy didn't hesitate a moment. It was rare that one of his sisters let him suck on anything other then their raging hard cocks - or if he got lucky, giving their pussies a few licks. Sure, his mother often let him fondle her tits and ass between her second, third and fourth load in the evening, but with her there was always a crux: He had to take her humongous fuck stick inside his little butt. By now it didn't hurt as bad as it did in the beginning, but it still was a feat in and of itself.

His sisters dick size was far more manageable, even if Janette giving him an hard ass fucking always took its toll on him.

"Deal", Billy grinned and dropped in front of his (almost) naked sister in a flash. His hands raised to get her fully nude, remove that flimsy thong, but the held his hands.

"Suck it hard, first. Then do your nifty trick. It feels better when I'm already rock solid."

Billy nodded and focused on the task at hand ... or the cock, more specifically. He opened his small mouth to take his sisters cock inside. And after hours of practice on Jane alone, he knew exactly how she liked her futa dick to be treated.

Starting with a few slow bobs, sprinkled in with a few faster ones for good measure, he turned his head ever so slightly left or right with every downward stroke of his mouth. This caused her bulbous head to constantly experience a different angle and feeling of his cavity. He really liked giving Jane head. Unlike his mother, who always just slid her long snake down his throat, or his other sister Janette, who rarely used anything else than his ass to get off, Jane really appreciated his efforts to give her pleasure by using his mouth. Either way, Billy had already learned to get his own pleasure from servicing his share of family futa dick.

She grabbed hold of his fluffy hair and moaned, "Fuck! You are the best cocksucker I know. And believe me, some of the college girls I banged these last months really know their way around cocks." Her dick twitched as Billy probed her piss slit with his tongue. "Oh god! Yes, you are something else entirely, little bro."

With a loud plop, Billy removed himself from her hard as a rock fuck stick.

For a moment, Jane looked perplexed, as if she couldn't fathom why her slutty femboy brother would stop making her feel so good. But then she remembered.

She stroked her cock slowly and grinned at Billy. "Alright, now show me your specialty." As she stroked, she made sure to raise her cock so it pointed towards the ceiling.

As Billy moved head towards the junction of her legs, Jane used her free hand to hold him back. "Say, did you perform this little magic trick on mom or Janette?"

He shook his head. Which was clearly to her liking, as she smiled a huge grin of satisfaction. "Nice."

Billy now dove down below, where her fist-sized balls hang heavily and obstructed the view to a good portion of her pussy. His tongue extended as far as it would go and then he licked. Licked from the center of her shaven pussy, up towards the small skinfold between her labia and her testicles and higher still until he had bathed her balls in his saliva.

Jane sucked air in. "Shit, that's so good. Again, do it again!"

Who was Billy to decline his sister such pleasure. He went to lick the trail from her pussy to her balls again, then another time and then some more.

The young futa now moaned constantly, while simultaneously stroking her hard dick, now even faster than before. "Oh, yeah! Yes! I ... oh ... I need to invite one of the girls over and let her suck me off while you do that." The thought of that drew an even louder moan from deep inside of her.

A loud BANG let them both stop mid-movement.

The bathroom door opened with force and in the doorway stood Janette, completely nude and with her cock pointing directly at her siblings. Her purple head, atop a solid 12 inch dick, looked angry, just like her face.

"What the fuck!" she yelled. "Billy, you know I told you that I will be the one to get to enjoy you before little Jane."

"Hey, who do you call little?" Jane arched her back, making her just a fraction taller than her older sister. "Besides, I am currently in the top spot of the 'Dick Duty Plan'."

Janette laughed, as if Jane just cracked the funniest joke.

"Fuck the plan. Mom doesn't care about it at all, so why should I?"

Jane didn't have an answer to that. Billy looked from sister so sister. His eyes focused on Jane's gorgeous tits (that were at least twice as big as Janette's). There went his chance to fondle and suck on those - well, at least for the next while at least.

"But ...", Billy started protesting.

His oldest sister wouldn't hear it. "No buts. The only butt I'm interested in is yours. And it's due a good hard fucking." She stroked her raging hard-on a few times. "Shit, I had the nicest dream just before waking up. A few sluts gobbling all over my dick, licking it from every side and at the end of the slut parade, guess what awaited ... your cute little ass!"

She strode towards Billy and mashed his body against her own. Her mouth closed first around his lips, giving him a quick french kiss. Then her tongue and lips trailed south, down his neck and hairless chest, around the side and towards his ass.

A hand reached around him and pressed his upper body down. Billy now leaned against the laundry basket.

Janette spat on his asshole. "Oh lord! Your cute ass never stops to get me all hot and bothered." She took a second to collect more spit and lubed his ass even more. Then she circled her finger around his little hole. "And it isn't even stretched today. Did mom leave without her morning release?" She spat again.

"No", Billy whined, the pleasure from his asshole shooting directly into his brain. "She came in my mouth less than an hour ago."

Janette stood and used a generous amount of spit to lube her big cock. "Why don't I use your hot little mouth more?", she asked, more to herself then either of her siblings.

"Because you love his hot little asshole even more", her younger sister stated, eyes rolling and a big grin slowly spreading over her face.

"You're right!" With that Janette started to enter her little brothers rectum. The tightness drew a moan out of her, today even longer and louder than on the days when his mother had already gaped his lower hole.

Billy found it fascinating how different the moans of the three women in his house sounded. His mothers voice and moans were siren sounds, sweet and lulling, promising pleasure beyond believe. Jane sounded like a cute girls herself, making their 1-on-1 sessions sound like the epitome of a teenage fuck-fest. But Janette ... her moans and grunts sounded like a stallion in heat - powerful, loud and dominant.

He felt her dick stretching his ass and her tits now pressing against his back, as she grounded herself into him hardcore. The grunting and big cock made his own little stick twitch against the cool plastic of the hamper.

Then, his focus shifted.

Billy took in Jane's marvelous tits for a good long while. Drool started leaking out of his slightly agape mouth. How much he wanted to suck on those magnificent tits. He looked up at his sister and gave her a pleading look.

She bit her lip and he saw her cock twitch.

He noticed a moment to late that the look he gave her made her horny as hell. Her little, slutty femboy brother, who got screwed hard and good by their older sister moaned, drooled and gave her a look that said: "Please!" But what she heard wasn't "Please, let me suckle on your tits" but instead "Please, let me suck your cock!"

Or maybe, that was what she wanted to hear.

Either case, Jane took a step forward and slid her glans into his awaiting, hot mouth.

"Oh Billy!"; she cooed. "Suck me, please. I need to cum. Watching you getting drilled is so hot and you didn't finish me of before. Please!" While she wailed, her hips moved automatically in a fucking motion.

The little femboy now got spit-roasted by his futa sisters. A position he knew all to well. Normally, they could do him this way for hours on end - well, almost. But since Jane was close already, her breathing coming shorter with each of her smooth thrusts into his mouth cavity, maybe today would be a little shorter than usual.

His busty sister clawed her petite fingers in his tousled hair and moaned. "I'm about ... 'bout to cum. Shit, little bro. You're such a good fuck."

He felt the tip of her dick spasm against his the entry to his throat.

Then she came.

Stream after stream of hot spunk filled his oral orifice, his wide stretched lips around her big dick forming a tight seal, forcing him to swallow her load. Jane shuddered throughout her orgasm, the muscles in her thighs shaking uncontrollably.

And while all of this happened, Janette never even slowed down, fucking his ass hard and without a hint of getting close to finishing herself. She would only occasionally spank his ass, sometimes lighter, sometimes harder, and grunt a few unintelligible words.

After the last spurts vanished into the depths of the brother's stomach, Jane slowly started her thrusting movements again.

Billy looked up to his sister, a mixture of surprise and shock on his face. Although his mother and daughters could reload quite quickly, going straight from round one to two was very rare, still.

Jane grinned. "I didn't cum all night. I've got at least another one in me, maybe even two."

Janette slapped his butt. "Alright, sis. Time to change positions."

Billy knew: This would be a long morning.

Lenny20
Lenny20
523 Followers