The Futa Family Ch. 03

Story Info
A femboy gets to enjoy all the family.
1.9k words
4.35
42k
108

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lenny20
Lenny20
523 Followers

Author's note:

Contains elements of incest, Futanari (aka. Girls with cocks), femboys, unrealistic cock size and sperm amount and in gerneral hard fucking. If you get offended by one of those ideas, this story isn't for you. To everybody else: Enjoy this (long time coming) second part.

Also, I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive the little mistakes there surely are in this story.

- - -

After a long morning of getting fucked by Janette in the ass twice and Jane once, and both of them covering his face with what seemed like a gallon of their seed, things got to a normal state for the rest of the day.

Normal, in Billy's case that is. Once Jane came back to his room a few hours after their fuckfest, and wanted him to perform his special ball-trick. He dutifully did and was rewarded by a mouthful of her cum a few minutes later. And he would never tell his mom or Janette, but Jane's spunk tasted best. It was almost as sweet as pineapple ice cream.

Another hour later, Janette walked into his room, naked, laying down spread-eagle on the bed and just pointed to her dick. Again, little Billy did what he knew was best at: Satisfying the futa women of his family, this time by riding his oldest sisters cock with his still sore ass.

The evening rolled around and with it, his mother came home. The first way, like always, was to Billies room, where she always needed to get the stress -- and cum -- of the day out of her system.

She opened the door and the first thing Betty noticed, was the almost deafening scream "Swallow it all!" from her youngest daughter. She saw her sons face pressed hard against the base of Jane's cock. She moaned loudly and clearly enjoyed her orgasm.

After Jane came down from her orgasmic high, she noticed her mother. "Hi, mom. Home already?"

"Yeah," Betty said. "A good bit of work today, though. Mind if I have some play-time with Billy?"

Jane shook her head. Even if she would have wanted to get another load out, her mother had made it very clear on multiple occasions that she had first dips on her son -- always.

Billy meanwhile got up from the floor and padded over to his mother. "Hi, mom," he said and hugged her.

Betty wasted no time and pushed her tongue down her son's throat. Meanwhile, she dry-humped him, her aching cock grinding against his bare crotch area, the two -- albeit very different sized -- dicks just separated by his moms jeans.

She broke the kiss with a loud wet sound. "Fuck, I need to cum!" she exclaimed, tugging down her pants in a matter of seconds. Her enormous cock sprang free and slapped against the stomach of her son.

"Honey, on your knees and open wide," she demanded. Billy didn't need a second invitation and got down in a heartbeat. As soon as he was at eye-level (or rather mout-level) with his moms big girl-cock, she wasted no time. Moaning loudly, she inserted the humongous piece of flesh down his throat.

Billy pushed against his moms hips in an effort to slow her down a bit. Although he had done this many times by now, the speed she often used with him still made it a though endeavor to take her all-in.

"Wow," Jane commented from the sidelines. She was slowly rubbing her own cock, which was stiffening slowly but surely. "This looks so hot."

Betty moaned out loud as her son took another inch down his gullet. "Fuck, yes! And it feels hot too, his mouth that is." She giggled and started a few slow thrusts, in and out, in and out.

Then her unfocused gaze shifted towards Jane. "C'mere, darling," she called huskily to her daughter. She seldom involved them in their family sex-play, but right now she needed something specific from her youngest daughter.

Not one to second guess her mommy, Jane moved towards her in an instant. "Get down, on your knees, darling. My day was exasperating and my sweaty balls need a good tongue bath."

"On it, mom." Her daughter smiled and lowered herself gracefully to her knees. She got even lower, so she could crawls between her mothers legs. Once in place, Jane let her tongue roll out of her mouth and started by slowly trailing paths all around her mothers big, full nutsack.

Betty drew in sharp breaths as her children serviced her sexual needs. "Oh, this is heaven." Her grip around her sons head tightened, as she forced his tempo to go up.

After a while of enjoying the fantastic blowjob, Betty let go of her son. "Switch," she demanded. And a moment later it was Billy who was licking her balls and Jane taking her huge cock inside her mouth.

"Ah, shit! It's just too good. I'm going to cum. Swallow it, little darling. Take mommys seed." She grunted and her hips jerked forward involuntarily.

Billy, not wanting to be left out, came up from his position to share his mom's load with his sister. But Betty wouldn't have any of that. She gripped his head and pushed it back down. "Stay! Lick!" she screeched.

Meanwhile Jane got her first mouthful of warm cum. She had no problem swallowing all down, no matter how much her mom pumped out of her futa balls. Janette often urged her to swallow, so she learned to be good at it a long time ago.

Billy felt his mom's huge testicles contract with every spurt of cum. His tongue continuously lapped at the sacks and tasted their sweaty aroma. He couldn't help but feel a bit unsatisfied in not sampling the load his mom just pumped into his sisters stomach.

Betty stepped back from the scene, falling backwards onto the bed. "Oh my! That was intense. Honey, I must say, you swallow like a pro."

"Thanks mom." Jane just gulped down the last of the immense cumshot, savoring the sweet and salty taste with experienced tastebuds.

Billy, not wanting to go without his moms big futa cock for the day, crawled to her side and took her still gigantic mushroom tip in his mouth.

"Oh, honey," Betty cooed and caressed her sons head. "I'll be ready to go again very soon if you keep that up."

With those word of encouragement Billy wasted no time and pushed his mouth farther down her rod.

Just as his mom tried to help him by putting more force to his head with her hands, Janette came through the door.

"Oh hi, mom," she waved quickly in her direction. "Jane! Were the fuck did you go? I thought we were going to try out this new double dildo ass-to-ass right now."

Jane smiled sheepishly, pointing towards the mother-son coupling right beside them. "They got me a little distracted."

Janette looked at her brothers cute little ass and smiled. "Oh, I know, this nice butt can be sooo distracting sometimes. Makes me want to fuck it and forget everything else the moment I lay my eyes upon it." She pulled her shorts down to reveal her almost fully hard cock.

She slapped her brothers ass with her steel-pipe of a cock, causing moans of pleasure to escape her lips. "Mom, do you mind me getting a little relieve from sweet little Billy?"

Billy almost chocked on his mom's cock, and not due to the size -- well not soley. Janette could be a bitch most of the day, but with mom present, she really tried to be friendly. Billy sometimes wondered why.

Betty now really pumped her cock into her sons mouth. "Of course ... just don't ... distract him to much from ... from me, okay?" Her breathing was heavy, her futa-dick as thick as it ever was.

"Of course not," Janette chirped, spitting on her cock a few times to lube it up for what was about to happen.

Meanwhile, Jane was lazily stroking her still hard prick and moaned quietly while doing so. With him being busy for the foreseeable future with his mom and older sister, she was the odd one out. Still, the show she was about to watch was almost as good as fucking her sister or brother ... almost.

Janette placed her thick dick on her little brothers asshole and pushed. She was noone to do slowly or even gently, she just aimed and took her shot. And with one forceful push at least half of her girl-meat slipped inside of Billy.

Were it not for his mothers enormous glans filling every last crevice of his mouth, Billy would have hollered with the sudden intrusion. But now, his vibrating lips and tongue only enhanced the pleasure of his mom. "Ohhh, god," Betty moaned and pulled her son even deeper down her cock, even if just for the smallest bit. "Baby, your tongue does things to me today, I never knew it was capable of."

Billy was used as nothing but a fuckdoll in that moment. His big sister plowing his ass and his busty mother choking him with her huge futa cock.

Surprisingly, it was Jane, not even in on the action, being the first to announce: "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned, took a step closer and started shooting. Thick roped of white goo blasted out from her swollen member, coating the back of her little brother in girl cum.

Billy barely noticed it, because just a moment later, Betty hollered and moaned: "Fuck, gonna shoot!" And with that the first spray shot inside her sons mouth with the intensity of a water hose on full throttle.

He hastily swallowed each blast of her copious cum. Still, there was just too much and after the sixth or seventh eruption, her seed started to dribble around his mouth. All the while, Betty clutched her sons head tightly to her groin, as if each millimeter her cock was further down his gullet enhanced her pleasure tenfold.

Billy had to concentrate to keep himself from fainting. He needed to swallow and between the enormous blasts of cum to get some fresh air into his lungs too. Swallow. Breath. Swallow. Breath.

Stifled cries of pleasure escaped the lips of the voluptuous futa. Her face was scrunched up in pure joy, her head tilted slightly backwards and a bit of drool started to leak out the corner of her mouth.

After a few moments of her orgasm having died down, she looked down onto her son. Her eyes showed the love and lust she felt for her little boy.

In that moment, Janette decided it was her time for that sweet, sweet release too.

With a growl that caused Billy to get goosebumps all over, she shoved her dick as deep inside her little brother, as it would go. Then, all the way in, it started to pulsate and eject its powerful spurts of cum.

Jet after jet of thick dick milk was pumped out of her heavy, low-hanging nutsack and deep into the ass of Billy. The only thing he could do in that moment was moan, the taste of his mom still on his tongue and the warmth now coming from his bowls and stomach at the same time.

"Oh fuck, little bro! Your ass is amazing!" It was a rare occasion for Janette to praise Billy, so he took what he could get, turned his head and smiled at his sister -- still radiating from the afterglow.

"Billy, darling," his mother's voice came from the other side of their fuck chain. "Would you be a dear and clean Mommy's cock? There seems to be quite a bit of goo left."

And Billy just nodded, stuck his tongue out and started lapping.

Lenny20
Lenny20
523 Followers