The Futa Family Ch. 02

Story Info
I get to meet the rest of Taylor's family.
4k words
4.72
17.6k
50

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how do you know my sister?" Emily asked.

"We go to the same school," I answered.

"Oh! So, Taylor brought a schoolmate over for a little slumber party? Awesome." Emily looked over at Taylor. "Is he staying for breakfast?"

"Only if he wants to," Taylor said as she finished getting dressed.

"Breakfast sounds great," I said.

"Great, you can meet the rest of the family," Emily said. "Follow me."

Taylor rolled her eyes as she followed her sister out of the bedroom. On the way downstairs, I tried my best to not stare at Emily's fulsome, swaying backside. I wasn't sure if that was the way she usually walked, but it was turning me on.

We came to a large dining room, with several places already set on the table. Sitting at the head of the table was a raven-haired woman wearing a housedress and reading her phone while sipping coffee. She looked up and smiled as we walked in.

"Good morning, Tay-Tay," she said.

"Morning, Mama," Taylor replied before walking up to kiss her mother on the cheek. "This is my friend, Carter."

"Ah! So, this is the famous Carter!" Taylor's mother said, rising from her chair enthusiastically. "And he's handsome, too!"

"That's what I said," Emily chimed in.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kuhn," I said.

"Oh, stop!" Taylor's mom said as she walked over and gave me a hug. "I've heard about you so much that I practically know you. Please, call me Lexi."

"Nice to meet you, Lexi," I said after she let me go. "I hope you don't mind me crashing your breakfast."

"Not at all! I sure hope you're hungry. We're going to do this buffet-style in a minute."

We all turned our heads as someone else entered the dining room. It was a tall, beautiful young woman wearing a white blouse and business slacks.

"Morning, Cressi!" Emily said brightly.

"Good morning," she said flatly, waving a hand at us as she made for the pot of coffee. "Mmm, that smells like Columbian roast."

"It is," Lexi said. "Carter, this is my second oldest, Cressida. Cressi, this is Taylor's friend Carter."

She gave me a barely polite nod before pouring herself a mug of coffee and sitting at the table and whipping out her cell phone. "I hope that stupid storm doesn't come back."

"When did you guys get in?" Taylor asked as she sat at the table.

"Cressi arrived about 40 minutes ago," Lexi said. "But we got here before sunrise."

I sat down beside Taylor and Emily quickly took the seat next to me so that I was sitting between two of the Kuhn sisters.

"It's so good to be home and have my baby back from her second year at Clemson," Lexi beamed.

"You're going to Clemson?" I asked Emily.

"Yeah, I'm studying Nursing," Emily replied. She grabbed her enormous breasts and jiggled them at me. "As you can see, I loooove to nurse."

"God, Emily," Taylor grumbled. "Go take a cold shower or something."

"Where's the food?" Cressida asked. "I'm starving."

"Be patient," Lexi urged. "You can't rush perfection."

One of the doors opened and a woman walked in pulling a three-tiered dining cart laden with covered serving trays. She was a bit chubby, but had a cute, round face and glasses. She kind of looked like an elementary school teacher that I once had.

"Dora?" Taylor asked. "I didn't know that you were coming."

"Hey, Tay-Tay," Dora said. "Sorry for the wait; eggs took longer than expected. The rest is on the way."

While Dora started putting the serving trays on tables that were along the wall, another woman entered. She was older, had chin-length bob of wavy red hair, and rosy cheeks. She had another cart full of trays but abandoned it as soon as she was in the room. She walked over to Lexi and planted a kiss on her mouth.

"Good morning, everyone!" She said in a cheery voice.

"Good morning, Mother," Taylor, Emily, and Cressida said in unison.

I tried not to let the surprise show on my face. I mean, this was 2022, so why would Taylor having two moms be weird?

"Let's eat everyone!" Mother exclaimed. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know that we had a guest. Hello, there!"

"This is Carter," Lexi told her.

Mother let out a gasped and then walked over to me with outstretched arms and big smile. "Carter! Oh, we finally get to meet you!"

I allowed her to squeeze me, pressing me against her plump body. It felt good being hugged by her; she seemed to radiate with maternal warmth. She was wearing a bright-colored floral sundress that displayed her full bosom. It seemed that out of the whole family, Taylor had missed out on the big boob genes. At last, Mother let me go.

"I'm Maddy!" Mother said. "Sorry, but I'm a hugger, as these girls will tell you. Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you. We only get to hear about you when Tay-Tay tells us about her soccer games. Oooh, so handsome!"

I blushed, clearly not getting tired of having her family tell me how good I looked.

"Well, don't let me keep you," Maddy said. "Everyone, dig in!'

All of us grabbed our plates and helped ourselves to the buffet. There were six trays full of bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage links, silver dollar pancakes, and applesauce. I sat at the table and let Taylor's mothers ask me all sorts of questions. Once in a while, Emily would join in, but Cressida just ate while browsing on her phone. Taylor kept fairly silent as well, occasionally tossing me the apologetic look.

Apparently, Lexi worked as an International Marketing Manager for a big company. Maddy worked as a photographer but came from money. Even after I had eaten my fill, I found myself loving talking to Taylor's parents.

"So, Carter spent the night here," Emily suddenly said.

"Emily, shut up!" Taylor said through clenched teeth.

"It's okay, Tay-Tay," Maddy said. "There's nothing wrong with having a boy over. You never bring any of your friends to visit."

"She thinks that this mansion will scare them away," Lexi told me with a cute wink. "We really do hope you'll stay for lunch, Carter. It's so nice to have the whole family here, especially with Emily at college, Dora all the way over in New Mexico, and Cressi always on the road."

"Oh, what do you do, Cressida?" I asked politely.

"Marketing, just like my mom," she said, not looking up from her phone.

"Cressi, please!" Maddy said. "Your phone can wait; it's family time."

Cressida gave an exasperated sigh and turned off her phone, taking care to roll her eyes at her mother. I had seen Taylor do that plenty of times. Beside her sat Dora, who didn't really say much. I didn't mean to keep track, but she was on her 4th plate of breakfast.

"Anyways, you're more than welcome to stay," Maddy told me. "We could have a pool party!"

"Actually, I should probably be getting back," I said. "My parents are probably worried sick because of last night's storm."

"Well, please, don't be a stranger!" Lexi said, getting up from her seat to hug me.

"You're welcome here anytime!" Maddy said with her hug.

"Definitely anytime," Emily said, giving me a hug combined with a quick butt grab.

"Nice to meet you," Dora said meekly.

"Bye," Cressida said, picking up her phone again.

Taylor led me to the laundry room to get my shoes. They weren't in the sink, but dried and cleaned on the countertop. We then got in her car and headed to my place. She turned on the radio, but I felt like talking.

"Ugh, that breakfast was great," I told her as I patted my stomach with satisfaction.

"Yeah. Sorry if my family was a little weird," she said.

"They were cool with me. Your moms are great, but I don't think Cressida liked me that much."

"Don't take it personally," Taylor said. "She's a bitch to everyone, which is why I'm glad that she doesn't visit that much."

"On the flip side, Emily was very nice to me."

Taylor fought a smile as she said, "Emily's like the family dog. Whenever we have someone new come over, she's super interested. Trust me, you'll be seeing more of her."

"What's up with Dora? She didn't say much."

"Dora...has had a rough patch for a while. She got divorced not too long ago and got so depressed that she quit her job. Her ex-wife got remarried, but they share custody of the kids."

I looked at her in shock. "You're an aunt?"

"Yup. Three nephews."

"Wild. Still, your family isn't really all that strange."

"Except for the fact that we're all futanari," Taylor said as she changed lanes.

"Well...I could definitely tell that Emily was; she was rocking a chubby when she came to wake us up."

"Yeah, you're partially to blame for that," Taylor joked.

We finally got to my house, and in the driveway was a red 2010 Honda CRV. Taylor parked behind the car, and we got out.

"Looks like Grandma's here," I said.

"Ooh, I like your grandma," Taylor said, her expression much brighter. "Let me come in and say hi."

We went into the house and found my parents in the living room. My mom jumped up to hug both myself and Taylor. My parents adored Taylor, uncaring that she was openly bisexual and a futanari. Taylor often joked that if they walked in on us taking a bath, they'd just smile and tell us to wash thoroughly. The both of them saw her as the daughter they never had.

"Where's Grandma," I asked. "Is she taking a nap?"

"No, she's not here," Dad said.

"But her car's out in the driveway."

"No," Mom said. "Your car is out in the driveway."

I opened my mouth to protest, but then their meaning dawned on me. A smile erupted on my face, and I started jumping up and down like a maniac. Dad pulled the keys out of his pocket and handed them to me.

Apparently, my grandma upgraded to a newer car, and rather than sell her old one, she decided to gift it to me. She even wrote my dad a huge check to cover the cost of adding me to my parents' insurance. Dad said that I'd have to pay for the gas out of my allowance and would have to help them run errands like getting groceries and giving my younger brother Eddie the occasional ride.

"And make sure you call Grandma to say thanks," my mom said.

"You bet!" I looked over at Taylor and asked, "Want to cruise down to the mall?"

"Nah, I should be getting home. Gotta put in some family time. I'll call you."

The pained expression on her face told me that she'd rather be here. There was many a time that Taylor had spent hours at my house doing homework, playing soccer in the backyard, or just loafing around. Funny to think that she preferred my cookie-cutter house to that palatial mansion that belonged to her family.

After Taylor left, I headed upstairs and turned on my X-Box. The last 24 hours had been wild. I had just seen Taylor naked for the first time, taken a shower with her, and given her a vigorous handjob to both her male and female parts. We'd also slept in the same bed together, and I'd just met her family of all futanari women. Now, I was the proud owner of my own car.

I took it easy the rest of the day. The next day I went cruising around to my friends' houses and they were overjoyed at my new car. A few of us went down to Sonic for lunch, then bowling, and then back to Tim Reilly's to play video games.

I didn't see or hear much from Taylor for the next few days. I would always ask if she wanted to play soccer or maybe go to the mall, but she always seemed to be unavailable. I was worried that maybe our night together had maybe scared her in some way.

Trying to be a good friend, I stopped by the store and bought a huge bag of Dorito's Cool Ranch chips and a box of Little Debbie's Zebra Cakes with the intent on taking them over to maybe patch things up between us. I was able to retrace the directions to her house and pulled up to the mansion gates. Surprisingly, they were already open, so I drove up to the front door, got out of my car and rang the doorbell.

Due to the size of the house, it didn't surprise me that I stood outside for a full six minutes before someone opened the door. A familiar face with blonde hair and glasses smiled at me.

"Hey, Carter!" Emily said brightly.

"Uh, Emily, right?" I was pretending to have trouble remembering her name. Out of Taylor's siblings, she was the one I remembered the most. She was looking especially delicious in her tank top and pajama pants.

"That's right!" Emily said. "You here to see Taylor?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen her in days, so I thought I'd come by and surprise her with some junk food."

"Awww, that's so sweet. Taylor and my moms went out for a spa day, I'm sorry."

"Ah, shoot." I held out the bags and asked, "Could you put these in her room for me and tell her that they're from me?"

"Well, if you want, you can go upstairs and leave them. I'm sure that she won't mind."

"Um, okay."

I followed Emily upstairs, trying my best to avoid becoming hypnotized by the way that magnificent ass of hers swayed as she walked. Walking through different corridors, we stopped at a door, and she opened it for me. I was barely inside before I noticed that this wasn't Taylor's bedroom. This room was much cleaner and brighter than Taylor's and lacked the soccer player posters on the wall.

"This isn't Taylor's room," I said, looking at Emily with a knowing smile.

"I never said we were going to her room," Emily said with a devious smile as she closed the door. "I said we were going upstairs." She then hoisted her tank top over her head and dropped it on the ground.

I stared openly at her large, teardrop shaped breasts. Each of them had a light pink nipple set inside large oval shaped areolae of the same color. I put down the bags of snacks and took off my shirt.

"You like my chest, Carter?" Emily purred. "Because I sure like yours."

"I love your chest," I said walking up to her. "I wanted to motorboat you the first time we met."

That's exactly what I did next, not even waiting for her permission before I grabbed those billowy mounds on her chest. Emily moaned as I squeezed her tits and put her face into them. I hoisted one of them up to my mouth and sucked on her nipple.

"Fuck, that feels good," she moaned as she caressed my head.

She then pried the breast away from me and started to lick at her own nipple. I joined her tongue with mine and then we forgot about the nipple and started licking each other's tongues. She then put her mouth to mine, and we embraced each other.

"How about I keep you company until Taylor gets home?" I asked her.

"Fine with me," Emily said.

The two of us started making out again as Emily led us towards her bed. Her fingers quickly removed my pants and underwear, and I did the same to her. I kicked off my shoes and socks and then Emily crawled into the bed.

I drank in the full view of her immaculate nudity. She had a round rump that looked even better out in the open. She got her back and spread her legs open. Sure enough, I was face-to-face with her dark pink cock and balls. Her genitals were covered in a light down of dark brown hair. Her cock slowly started to swell as I came closer.

"Fuck, just the way you're looking at me has got me so hard," Emily moaned as she put her hands above her head to grab the headboard. "Get the fuck over here. I'm so horny, I haven't been laid in weeks."

I showed no hesitation whatsoever as I lifted Emily's nut sack in order to get a clear view of her pussy. I spread her open and slid my anxious prick inside. Emily moaned and gurgled as I wasted no time in thrusting my hips. I put my mouth to hers once again as I fucked her.

As I rammed into Emily, I could feel her hot penis slapping against my stomach, painting it with pre-cum. I reached down and grabbed it, making her howl with delight as I masturbated her. Her meat throbbed within my grip, growing even bigger than it was before.

"God, I want you to fucking spear me!" Emily moaned. "Oh, I've wanted you ever since I saw you sleeping in Taylor's bed!"

"I know!" I moaned to her. "It was so hard not to stare at your huge tits and tasty ass!"

"Oh, you fucking pervert!" Emily cried before pulling me in for another kiss.

She and I rolled all over the bed until she was on top of me. She rode my dick cowgirl style, giggling and moaning like she was on a ride at the carnival. I didn't mind her being on top; it was a treat having her do all of the work while I got to stare at those tits bouncing with every movement she made.

She leaned forward and pinned my arms to the bed as she kept bucking. Her breasts slapped me in the face like a pair of fleshy punching bags and I was loving every minute of it. I opened my mouth, trying to catch one of her nipples but it was difficult to do when my hands were being restrained.

Emily was so wet. While my dick was surging through the damp crevasse of her womanhood, her own dick kept vomiting pre-cum all over my body. It was hard to see her face while her breasts were obscuring my vision, but her grunts and moans were getting lower. I knew she wouldn't have much longer.

"Fuck! Oh! Oh, Carter, I.....OHHHHH!"

The sex goddess on top of me howled like a beast as she climaxed. I felt her pussy spasming around my cock and her female juices running like tiny rivers. Her cock surrendered to the feeling as well, blasting me with a quartet of stinky semen. Emily rested atop me, and the two of us lie with each other in a sweaty, sticky heap of flesh.

"Ohhhh, thank you," she breathed before kissing my cheek and letting go of my hands.

"Any time," I said. "I'm serious, any time."

Emily gave a weak chuckle and rolled off of me. Her cock was half wilted, and she reeked of sex. I reeked too, but my dick was still rock hard.

"Hey, Emily."

"Yeah?"

"Can I fuck your tits?"

"Oooh! Sure! Come over here."

I enthusiastically crawled on top of her and put my dick on her chest. She grinned as she grabbed her tits and pressed them against my rod. We smiled at each other as I started moving my hips.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"Relax, you're fine," Emily assured me. "I've had bigger guys than you on top of me."

"Man, your tits feel great."

"Thank you! You cock is making my chest all hot, like I just drank some tea."

Emily was hitting all of my buttons. When she wasn't telling me how hot I was, or how horny she was, she would stick her tongue into her cleavage to lick at my glans. It was fun seeing that even she was having a hard time holding her own her large breasts.

My precum was making the breast sex so much more enjoyable. The room stunk of flesh and cum, but I was in heaven. Come to think of it, the smell reminded me of the time that I did that mutual masturbation session with Taylor.

Taylor! In the haze of sex, I had just remembered that I had originally come to see her. I wonder how she would feel about me banging her sister. A throbbing pain in my cock brought me back to reality.

"Oh, no!" I cried.

"Cum, Carter! CUM NOW!"

I grunted as I spurted my load within Emily's cleavage. A stray shot made it out and pelted her in the glasses. When I was done, she kissed the tip of my penis.

"Good job, jizz boy," she said. "That was amazing."

"Thanks."

After I got off of her, she grabbed some tissues to clean the spunk from her face and glasses. I lounged on my back, trying to calm my mind after the earth-shattering orgasm I had just unleashed on Emily's jugs. Emily sidled up next to me, giving me a surprise kiss on the mouth.

"How'd I do?" I asked her.

"Amazing," she said as she nuzzled my chest. "You ready to go again?"

"I'm gonna need about 10 minutes," I admitted.

"We'll see about that."

The curvy blonde got on all fours and crawled around towards me. I spread my legs to let her approach and she lie down between them. While looking me dead in the eye, she took my limp cock into her mouth and began to suck on it.

My toes curled as I felt her tongue bathing my rod. She looked so beautiful as she used her mouth to bring it back to life. In a few minutes I was hard again. She took my penis out of her mouth and kissed it all over like it was a pet.

12