The Futa Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? I told you that you didn't need that long."

We had sex two more times before I decided to tap out. I'd like to think that my years of playing soccer helped me keep up with Emily. I joined her for a shower before we went downstairs. Through the window, we could see a Land Rover coming up the driveway.

"Oh, looks like Taylor's home!" Emily said giddily.

We greeted Taylor and the two Mrs. Kuhns as they entered the house. Taylor's mothers were happy to see me again. Taylor was wearing a polo shirt with jeans and looking totally refreshed.

"Sorry that I've been out of the loop," Taylor said. "Just trying to spend some time with the family. Were you here long?"

"Not too long," I lied. "I came over to bring you some snacks, they're upstairs."

"Thanks," she said.

"Carter, would you like to stay for dinner?" Maddy asked. "We'd love to have you sit down with us. We're going to play Taboo!"

"Sounds great," I said.

"Let's hang out in my room," Taylor said. "And while we're on the subject of Taboo, maybe you can tell me why you smell like Emily's body spray."

My mind went blank with shock, and I stood there stammering. Taylor gave me a knowing look and then chuckled to herself as she led me upstairs to her bedroom. After presenting her with the snacks that I had brought her, she seemed to let the issue slide.

Hours later, I was driving home feeling pretty good about myself. I had reconnected with one my best friends, and I also got to have wild sex with a college hottie with a tremendous libido. My cell phone had a kind of glow to it after Emily had given me her phone number. I couldn't wait to see her again.

12