The Futa Family Ch. 04

Story Info
A short Christmas bonus-episode.
1.7k words
4.45
23.6k
56

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lenny20
Lenny20
523 Followers

Author's note:

Contains elements of incest, Futanari (aka. Girls with cocks), femboys, unrealistic cock size and sperm amount and in gerneral hard fucking. If you get offended by one of those ideas, this story isn't for you. To everybody else: Enjoy this (long awaited) fourth part.

Also, I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive the little mistakes there surely are in this story.

* * * * *

It was Christmas Eve. Billy just came from the kitchen where he helped his mom putting the final touches on the cookies they would put near the tree with a glass of milk and a little letter for Santa.

Of course Billy knew that Santa didn't exist, he knew that since he was seven. But it was a tradition and his family always upheld long kept traditions meticulously. Another one of those traditions, one they just invented last year, but Billy couldn't wait for this year, was the hose-down under the Christmas tree.

Thinking back, his busty mom had stroked her cock right in front of his face. And being the good boy he was, he more than once let his tongue slip out and licked her plenty-a-flowing precum with relish. Meanwhile his sisters took turns fucking his ass and made a little contest out of who could hold out the longest.

Janette's rough fucking and his younger sister's more gentle stroking let him identify who was currently inside of him without ever taking his eyes away from his mom. And a small smile crept across his face when Janette blew her load first inside his bowls, making Jane the winner of the challenge.

This year, it would be a bit different.

Billy sat next to his mom on the couch facing the Christmas tree. He was stroking her cock leisurely, occasionally bending over her lap to slurp away some of her pre-cum.

Betty, meanwhile, was reading the instruction manual for his Christmas present she had picked for him just a few hours ago. She already knew he would swoon the moment he saw it. And the way she planned to use it to enhance their family fun would be extraordinary.

Jane entered the room with a joyful expression on her face. "Hey little bro, hi mom. Is it finally time for our family fun?"

Her mother in that moment had finished reading the manual and was pushing her son's head onto her cock. Now really focusing on the pleasure his little mouth could provide. "Yes, I think we should get started. Where is your sister?"

As if on cue, Janette walked through the door. "I'm here. So, mom, what's it about that special surprise you keep telling us about?"

Betty smiled, mostly from finally revealing what she kept a secret for almost a week now, but partly because Billy just used his tongue to eject a little more precum from her throbbing girl-cock.

With a little regret, she pushed her son away from his glorious task. She went to the drawer and pulled out a sizable box, wrapped haphazardly in gifting wrap.

"What's that?" Jane asked curiously.

Smiling, Betty put it down in the middle of the living room. "Well, your brother will have to unwrap it. It's a gift, after all. See for yourself."

"Go on, Billy!" both sisters cheered him on.

He didn't waste any more time and tugged and ripped at the thin wrapping. Underneath was a big box with the picture of a giant apparatus printed on it. "What's that?" Billy asked dumbfounded.

"Well", Betty chimed in, "it's called a Sybian. A sex toy, if you want, but a little more sophisticated than an ordinary vibrator and those kind of things. See the little controller on the picture? It's for controlling the vibration. And you can sit on it comfortable." She paused a second, then a wry smile appeared on her features. "Well, at least a woman can sit comfortably with her pussy, we have to see how well you can sit on it."

Billy looked at his mother still dumbfounded. "But why would you give me something like that? I already have three beautiful and big dicks around me, hard all the time and not even enough holes to satisfy each of you at once." He cast his glance down and looked a little guilty.

That made his sisters giggle. Jane spoke first: "Well, you may have enough real dick, but wouldn't you like to try something different once in a while?"

Billy paused to think about that. The past year he got girl dick on a daily basis, hell, sometimes an hourly basis, but something new might let him look at their dicks in a new light. Maybe that plastic dildo could let him appreciate their real (and real big, juicy) cocks even more.

"Okay, I'll try it," he said cautiously.

"That's the spirit!" His mother chimed, handing the small remote to him. Then she started getting undressed. Billy, seeing not only his mom but also his sisters disrobing, got naked in a flash and tried pressing some buttons on the remote.

One button turned to on and off, another seemed to rotate through different levels of intensity. And yet another made the Sybian go into overdrive. He couldn't imagine how that would feel like while having all 8 inches buried inside of him.

"Wow!" and "Nice!" exclaimed his sisters while he tried out the functions of the device.

Betty cleared her throat. "Darling, maybe you should try figuring out how it works exactly while you're already on it. I mean, nothing can tell you what's good or not if you don't experience it first-hand." She gave a cheshire cat smile and waved for her son to finally sit on it.

He was a little nervous. One deep breath later, he turned the Sybian off and moved to hover over the plastic cock.

His shaky knees lowered him slowly down. Having been fucked in the ass daily -- dozens of times some days -- had the positive effect of his ass being loose enough to fit the eight-incher inside of him without much hassle.

"Oh", he moaned, as his thighs came to rest on the machine. His mom and sisters gasped.

"Holy hell, you took that one like it was nothing," his oldest sister said. "Well, suppose I already stretched you out with my meat good enough."

Betty chimed in: "Now, darling, it probably was me who widened him the way he is today."

Billy felt a little odd being talked about as if he wasn't even here. Still, the sensations inside of him made him shudder -- and he hadn't even turned on the Sybian yet. Looking for the remote, he suddenly felt the plastic cock in his ass slowly starting to vibrate. A second later he realized: Jane had the small remote in her hands and pushed one button after the other.

"Hey!" Billy tried to reach for her, but she took a step back. Being impaled as he was, he was now at her mercy, if he didn't want to take out the synthetic dildo ... and he sure wasn't about to do that.

"Oh, you want the remote back?"

Billy nodded.

Jane took a step closer, but held the small device close to her big round breasts. "Well, how about we make a deal? You use your talented mouth on me and if you make me cum real good, I might give it back to you ..."

He softly moaned. Because of the dildo vibrating inside him, of course, but maybe the thought of sucking on his sister's dick also was quite appealing to him.

"Deal."

Without any other word, Jane shoved her already hard girl-cock in his face, stretching his lips. The boy's swift tongue went to work right away, tickling her sensitive parts and alternating between rounds on her pole and soft licking of her head.

"Fuck, Billy," Jane moaned. She grabbed his head and started pumping more forcefully. Her big balls slapped his chin and the spit that was drooling from his mouth caused lewd sounds around her dick.

Billy looked up into the eyes of his sister. She smiled down at him, then closed her eyes to focus on the pleasure at hand -- or at cock, to be precise.

His gaze wandered to where he expected his mom and older sister to watch them and wasn't surprised when he saw Janette kneeling before their mother and gagging on her monster of a member.

"Yes, darling," Betty chirped. "Take it down your throat. Swallow and breathe, honey." It reminded Billy of the first few times he had taken her enormous cock down his little esophagus.

"Earth to Billy!" Jane's voice directed his attention back to the big prick in his mouth. In his thought he had almost stopped his oral service for his sister. So he was determined to make up for that.

Sucking her cock furiously, Jane started to moan and grunt in a matter of seconds. "Fuck, little bro. You just know all the right spots. And I know a spot as well, the one my cum wants to go right now."

Jane jerked her hips forward uncontrollably, her entire body riddled with shudders. "Arghhhh!" A moment later, she forced her cock down her little brother's throat and unloaded what felt like gallons to him inside of him.

Billy could do nothing, except holding on to Jane's hips and keeping his bearings. His sister in turn pressed his head into her groin -- hard.

Once she was finished, the last remnants of her cum dribbling onto his tongue, Billy inhaled audibly.

Suddenly, both of the siblings turned their head. Betty screamed out loud.

She jerked her hips erratically and unloaded deep inside of her oldest daughter. Janette gripped her mother's curvaceous hips and held on for dear life.

After at least a dozen spurts of cum, Janette wanted to back off, but Betty held her head back in a flash. "Fuck, still cumming!" And two spurts later, cum started to shoot out of Janette's nostrils.

Once finished, Betty pulled out and gave her daughter room to breathe. Or, in her case, cough out a good half a liter of cum and then breathing.

"Well then, Merry Christmas!" Billy chirped. And his family chimed in, albeit Janette after another minute of catching her breath.

* * * * *

Authors note:

This was a short chapter and more of a bonus, taking place a while after the last chapter (that was intended as the finale of the series). I hope you like this little extra :)

Lenny20
Lenny20
523 Followers