All Comments on 'The Futa Family Ch. 03'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnover 1 year ago

This is an interesting story. My only suggestion is that at least 4 dicks have taken part in the action and we have no idea how big any of them are. Might want to deal with that. Plus Taylor still owes Carter for chapter 1. Kinda messed up she hasn't made good yet

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79over 1 year ago

Now that it’s been established that this family has no problems fucking each other, I really fail to see why we are following a male main character. This story should either have a female main character or just be about the family getting up to all sorts of sexy shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please carry on like the story

chuunichuuniover 1 year ago

Hard disagre with futalover_79! There are plenty of stories just like what they described already out there. No need to come criticize this story for not being the same. Plenty of readers like stories from the male pov.

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79over 1 year ago

And I, in turn, hard disagree with you, chuuni. I don’t know what happened with futa stories in the last year or so, but there seems to have been some sort of shift in perspectives and now the stories are predominantly focused on males. It never used to be that way. Sorry if my constructive criticism ruffled your feathers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude loves to tease futa with male, but treats them as female only with males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god! Are you people seriously complaining that one of the few stories, doesn't have the futas penetrating guys or being lesbian only? You have thousands of stories suited for your tastes. Yet you come here complaining about one of the only stories that isn't. You clearly have some sort of complex or something. Try writing your OWN story or finding something you like, instead of being an authoritarian weirdo and telling people to write YOU want. Take your constructive criticism (lol nah you're just whining) and shove it. Anyways loved the story. Please keep writing unique stories Sucker4boobies. 5/5 stars.

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

Like the story thread. As some other commenters here, I can't wait to see if Carter serve the girls with his ass, or at least mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous