The Futa Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up and cum," Cressida growled. "After you're done, I'm gonna fuck Emily again. You hear that, Emily?"

"Mmmhhmm," Emily grunted. She took Cressida's dick out of her mouth and gasped. "Oh, Cressi. I forgot how delicious you taste."

I watched with delight as she licked her older sister's testicles. It was Emily's turn to have her hair pulled as Cressida gave her a kiss on the lips. I didn't know what the hell was up with these two, but I loved it. After they kissed, Cressida spat in Emily's face and forced it to her crotch. Emily stroked Cressida's penis while sucking on her nuts. The dark-haired woman whimpered loudly with a pained look on her face.

Emily's pussy seemed to be weeping; I felt like I was pumping my dick into a wet mound of Silly Putty. I smacked Emily's ass as I continued to fuck her. My knees were starting to feel raw, and my cock was pulsing, begging for release.

"Carter!"

I looked up and saw Cressida staring at me with fierce look. Her sapphire eyes seemed to bore into my very being. She grabbed the back of my head with a snarl and forced me to look her in the eye.

"It's time. I know you want to cum. Go ahead and cum! Cum inside of my sister! CUM!"

"Ohhhhhhh!"

My body obeyed, even though my spirit didn't want to. I filled Emily with my seed with three explosive shots. I clenched her hips as I orgasmed and then watched as Cressida shoved her dick back into Emily's mouth, but this time, she did the thrusting. She savagely fucked Emily's skull, eliciting gagging noises that worried me somewhat. Thankfully, she came in a few minutes, clutching Emily's head as she shot her load into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Cressida wailed. "Oh, yes! Oh, my sweet sissy!"

She fell backwards on the bed, thoroughly spent. I watched Cressida's huge boobs rise and fall with each breath that she took. Her cock twitched as it hiccupped leftover cum onto that perfect tummy of hers.

Emily collapsed flat on her belly. It looked as though she had cum as well, as both her pussy and dick were dripping with cum. I felt a surge of gratitude for giving me such a good time in bed.

"I think I need another shower," Emily groaned.

"Yeah, me too," Cressida panted. "Come on, you two. Let's grab a shower. After that, we'll get dressed and I'll take us out to lunch. Emily, you on the pill?"

"Always."

"Thank goodness. Don't want a nephew-son." She gave me a light smack on the thigh. "Come on, Carter. Get in the shower."

Emily and I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Emily started the water and once it was warm, she took my hand and led me inside. I hastily grabbed the body wash before she had a chance to. After squeezing some in my hand, I built up a lather and started rubbing it all over her body. Of course, I started with her breasts, but she didn't mind in the slightest.

"Make sure you get the under her boobs as well," Cressida said as she entered the shower.

"Yes, ma'am," I said enthusiastically.

Cressida gave her armpit a sniff and made a face before grabbing another bottle of body wash and lathering her body thoroughly. After I was done washing Emily, Cressida started lathering me up. When Emily had finished rinsing herself off, she joined Cressida in giving me a bath. Cressida got some shampoo and started massaging my scalp, which felt all kinds of good. All three of us rinsed and then exited the shower.

We dried our bodies, got dressed, and then went downstairs to the garage. Emily opted for a tank top and shorts, while Cressida was looking all kinds of stylish in a black pencil skirt and a green sleeveless knot top. Cressida unlocked a white 2018 Genesis G80 and got behind the steering wheel.

"Hop in, you two," she ordered. "Carter can sit in the back."

12