The Futanari Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,356 Followers

"Um, yeah..."

"Go home tonight and gather all your girlfriends. Explain to them what you will be doing here. They will understand. In fact, many would wish to watch as a beautiful young futanari gives herself to you. Remember, you will be receiving one of the greatest gifts a futanari can give you. Futanari do not sleep with just anyone and are careful when giving away their virginity. If they cannot find a man they can share it with, then you know futanari will bond with another."

"And I'm apparently special?"

Isabella took my other hand, glancing and surprised to see her eyes were moist. "We've waited for your arrival for so long," she whispered, "While you will be a success at university as you study law, it is other things you will do that will eventually lead to our triumph. Men and futanari will one day live in peace and prosperity, the chains of oppression thrown off for good."

"There will be a gathering of Pythia soon, Benjamin," the older futanari explained, realising she hadn't even told me her name, "We all knew the day you came of age and we are aware of your progress. We have simply waited for this moment. We have waited a long time. You will receive other visitors here in addition to virgins. You won't be required to have sex with them, only if you wish to. Your position here is simply cover for everything else going on."

"Does my mother know?"

"She doesn't know everything. Isabella simply told her that you are a special young man and that your services would work well here. Please don't tell her everything you've learned here just yet."

"I don't like secrets."

Both my hands were squeezed. "You won't have to hold these secrets long."

"So how does this work then?"

"You're aware that all futanari share a link, correct?" Nodding, she continued. "Virgins will soon learn you are here. And once they realise who you are to our kind..." The older futanari smiled. "I realise this is a lot to take in, Benjamin."

"There is only one other concern," Isabella stated, "The Church will soon learn of your existence. They won't know exactly who or where you are, but they will begin their search. Your arrival was prophesised. They will do everything in their power to hunt you down."

"Fantastic," I deadpanned.

"While you 'work' here, you will undergo other training. Most of it will be psychological rather than physical, but the end result will be you being more in-tune with futanari, so to speak. You will feel us like we feel you. I'm sure you remember the days after you turned eighteen, how futanari started to react differently in your presence."

"I suddenly had a lot of girlfriends, plus my sister and mothers were willing to share my bed..."

"You will be trained to react the same way to us."

Then the older futanari fell silent, and it seemed she was suddenly very tired. Isabella squeezed my hand. "You won't realise just yet, but she's been communicating with you through other means," she whispered, "Have you had any vivid dreams lately?"

"The occasional dream that feels quite real."

"That is the Circle of Pythia communicating with you. It is subtle, but it is the preliminary information. It won't make sense to you now, but once your training begins, it will all start to make sense. But we must start slowly, otherwise you will be overwhelmed. There is a lot to learn and this is only the beginning." She squeezed my hand one final time. "Give Jade my love. We know how much she loves you, Benjamin. You have her heart completely."

I had to look away as I knew that, but hearing it from someone who'd never met her. "I've always loved her," I whispered.

"She knows that too. You're the only one she's ever wanted. You will make a wonderful couple and raise beautiful children together."

"Come on, Grandma. Best get you back upstairs," Naomi stated, "You have a long trip back."

Standing up, I'd completely forgotten I was naked. When the older futanari hugged me, it was just like being hugged by my own grandmother. Kissing my cheek, she wished me well, and told me that she'd watch my progress. As soon as the door closed, I felt Isabella behind me, her thick girlcock pressing against my back.

"I know you have a lot of questions, Benji. Trust me, you'll learn far more going forward." Turning around to face her, she smiled before leaning down to kiss me. "Does being with the occasional virgin bother you?"

"No, it doesn't. I guess if I can make their firs time special."

"As soon as they're naked with you, Benji, they'll know who you are to us. And they will fall in love."

"So when am I required here?"

"I will call whenever someone asks to see you." She kissed me again. "Want to make love again? I live here and my bedroom is upstairs."

"I'd love to get on my knees and for you to just fuck me, Bella."

Another heart-warming smile has me grinning in return. We gathered our clothes and walked out in the hallway, following Isabella upstairs to her own quarters. Apparatus around her bed told me she had some other desires, but she turned towards me after we'd dumped our clothes, taking me in her arms and kissing me deeply. Leading me over to the bed, she ensured I was up on my knees before she joined me.

Feeling her slide inside me again had me moaning loudly, her entire length sliding in one fluid motion. "Oh fuck yes," I moaned.

Thrusting into me slowly, she grabbed a handful of my hair, gently pulling my head back. "Want it harder, sweetie?"

"Fuck me, Bella. My arse is yours today."

I have no idea how long she fucked me for. Time didn't matter as she released my hair, pulling a pillow closer to rest my head on it, as she just pounded me. I came hard all over the sheets within a matter of minutes, which was a relief, allowing me to just focus on that thick girlcock sliding in and out of me. The longer she fucked me, the harder and faster she did. My entire body was jelly by that time. She could have just thrown me around the room and I'd have gone along with it.

Leaning forward, a hand to either side of me, she really started to drive her cock into me, earning a grunt with each thrust. "Okay, sweetie?" I managed to nod, grabbing handfuls of bedsheet. "Are you sure, sweetie?"

"Please keep fucking me," I whimpered, "I love your girlcock."

"Well, she loves you, sweetie. Can't remember an arse this tight."

She fucked me for perhaps another ten minutes before she finally erupted inside me. Thankfully, once she'd finished cumming inside me, she was with it enough to pull out and collapse next to me. I immediately rolled onto my side and cuddled against her. Needed that sort of contact after such a long, hard fuck, feeling her cum leaking out of me something fierce.

"You ever want somewhere to enjoy time with any of your girlfriends, you just give me a call. I can certainly organise something."

"Will you want to fuck me again?"

"God yes, but only if you want to."

"Bella, I'd love you to."

She turned onto her side and hugged me. "Your mother was right. You are a total sweetheart. I wish there are about a million of you. Wouldn't be enough, but think of all the happy futanari to have someone like you."

Watching her get up off the bed, I heard her have a pee in the en-suite bathroom, wash her hands, before she returned. Picking up her phone, she made a call. "Hello, Cathy... Yes, it's me... The interview went well... Where is he now? In bed beside me..." She looked at me and smiled. "I'm hoping he'll stay until later in the day and you can pick him up. Sound good?" I nodded, which made the grin broaden. "What will we do? I'm going to spend all day fucking him, Cathy, though we'll stop for lunch... Yes, he's starting soon, we'll sort the contract before he goes... Yes, I'm looking forward to it too... Yes, Naomi already adores him, I hope they start dating." That was a surprise, though it made me smile. "Oh, no doubt she's attracted, and he clearly fancies her." Could only nod to that. "Yes, I'll look after him, Cathy... Yes, you were right, a total sweetheart and far too cute. Just want to keep him for myself... No, I'll give him back. I promise... Okay... Okay... See you soon. Bye."

Placing the phone back on the nightstand, she turned towards me. "Spending all day fucking me?" I asked, knowing I was smirking.

"You like the sound of that?"

"God yes! Though I really want to ride you. I'd try and blow you but your girlcock is something else."

That earned a soft kiss. "That's okay, sweetie. I love that tight little butt of yours." Kissing me again, she asked, "Would you be interested in Naomi?"

"Would she be interested in me?"

"Absolutely. You like her look?"

"She's gorgeous and I love her look. Everyone with the same appearance, personality, interests, that sort of thing, is boring."

"Naomi is a real sweetheart. I was worried about her working as my assistant when I hired her as, well, this job can come across as a little sordid at times despite the fact we offer a particular niche service. But she's so friendly and makes everyone feel completely at ease."

"She fool around with any other employees?"

"No. She's single."

"But... I'm not?"

"Both Naomi and myself are more than aware of your personal life, sweetie. It's not a problem. We know who you are to us." She paused before whispering, "She's already in love, but she won't say anything yet. The Pythia was right about that, at least."

Rolling up onto her lap, she smiled as I felt her thick girlcock quickly getting hard underneath me. She had lube on the nightstand, so I lubed her up first before adding a little to myself, though I could still feel plenty of her cum dribble out of me. Lifting myself up, I very carefully lowered myself down, taking my time as there was absolutely no rush.

"Fucking hell," I muttered, "How could something this large feel so fucking good?"

"Not many men..." She trailed off and I knew what she was going to say.

Once I bottomed out, I leaned forward. "I'm currently intimate with a former teacher. Her name is Sandra. She's beautiful, intelligent, funny, a real diamond. I love her. But she's also incredibly well endowed. And she's felt lonely so all I want to do is make her feel special."

"I'm not lonely but finding someone capable of taking me all the time..."

"I would."

She smiled at me, stroking my cheek. "You're a sweetheart, but I'm your boss and a lot older than you."

"Well, when you're not my boss, I'd still love to do this. Invite Naomi along and do me together."

That made her laugh out loud as I started to ride her. "Your mother told me you were very open-minded. Have many threesomes?"

I needed to moan before replying. "Yeah, a couple."

"Gangbanged?"

"Not yet, but I really want to do one. Well, more than one." Riding her a little faster, I added, "I love being fucked, Bella. I have no problem admitting that."

"Love a young man who is so open-minded. Ride me faster, sweetie."

Doing as she asked, she started to my bouncing with some gentle thrusts of her own. Starting to stroke my cock, I was moaning and whimpering again within a couple of minutes. Her girlcock was just far too pleasurable. So thick and long, the sensations were almost overwhelming. Taking my hands, she pulled me forward, whispering that I should give her breasts some attention. "Lick my nipples, sweetie," she whispered

Doing that made her moan in return. Her breasts were magnificent. Like all futanari, they were just absolutely perfect for her stature. As I gave them attention, I felt her hands on my butt cheeks as she started to thrust into me. I was soon far too distracted by the thick girlcock plunging into me, resting my head on her chest, one of her hands moving to my back to caress me. "That's it, baby. Let Isabella take care of you," she murmured, "She'll take good care of you."

"Oh god," I whimpered, "I need to feel you cum in me again, Bella."

"I know, baby. Just a little longer. Your arse is just delectable."

Lifting myself up onto my hands, I started to move my hips to meet her thrusts. Oh my god, the best feeling ever. Little wonder I came hard again, this time all over her body. She loved it as I felt my entire body shudder the entire time. It was such an intense orgasm, I actually collapsed on her and felt a little weepy. Noticing, I begged her to keep going and cum.

When she did, I felt her pull of me immediately and hug me tightly. "Just a little intense," I whispered, "Okay, really intense. One hell of an orgasm."

"We're going to need a shower in a minute. There's cum everywhere."

"Most of it in my bum!"

Rolling to the edge of the bed, it was only when I put my feet on the floor and stood up that I realised I'd been fucked harder than ever, the pain immediate and sharp. Isabella recognised immediately, rushing around the bed and holding me. Helping me to the bathroom, it was larger than I expected, almost a full regular bathroom. She started to run a bath, which made me smile. She bent me over the basin and helped clean up some of the cum, the twice daily tablet I took keeping me clean otherwise.

The bathtub was enormous, more than enough room for Isabella to relax back and for her long legs to be underwater, gesturing for me to lie back between her legs. Relaxing back against her was comforting, her arms wrapping around me. "Can I ask a question, Benji?"

"Of course."

"Would you like to be intimate with me regularly?"

"Definitely."

That earned a gentle squeeze. "Good, because that feeling is returned."

"Whenever you want, Bella. Trust me, I'm not going to say no to you, and not just because you're my boss. You're fucking gorgeous." I paused before adding, "And I've already got feelings too."

Kissing me softly on the cheek, she whispered her thanks before we relaxed back against her. We chatted quietly about anything that came to mind, asking more about what her life, the job I was doing, who I'd work with, the sort of people I'd be entertaining. She was honest and open about everything, no surprise there.

We only got out of the bath because the water was getting cold, Isabella taking delight in ensuring I was dry before heading back to bed. Snuggling wasn't something I expected, though I wasn't going to complain, only moving when Naomi knocked at the door, asking if we wanted lunch. Getting dressed, Isabella held my hand all the way to the kitchen downstairs, Naomi noticing and smiling at us.

"Broken him in, Isabella?" she asked as we sat on stools at the counter.

"Hell, I think he's broken me in. This young man can take a girlcock."

Naomi met my eyes. The lust and desire made me smile. "Good to know, Izzy."

After lunch, we sat at the table with a coffee and chatted about life in general. Naomi admitted to drifting once she'd finished high school, not entirely sure what to do with her life. She'd found the advert for her current position online. She was worried about what she would be doing, Isabella assuring her she wouldn't be entertaining, merely assisting and being a friendly, smiling face for clients, most who would arrive feeling rather nervous, particularly if it was their first time.

Bella and I returned upstairs to her bedroom a little later. We had a couple of hours until Mum would arrive to pick me up, both of us stripping once she had closed the door. Lubing me up took next to no time before I was on my back, finding my legs lifted and pushed back, leather straps attached to my ankles, those straps attached to rings at the point of each bed.

I was expecting her just to fuck me, so when she resumed eating my arse, I was surprised. She smiled and said she enjoyed it, though she was going to fuck me soon enough. Closing my eyes, I savoured the sensation of her tongue, and she certainly enjoyed herself. More lube was applied as I felt her fingers, though not for too long, before I opened my eyes in time to see her pressing her enormous girlcock against me.

She fucked me slowly to start, sliding her girlcock in and out of me so slowly at times, I almost wanted to beg for her to go faster. But it was a wonderful feeling at the same time as she leaned forward, kissing me softly as she started to pick up the tempo, digging my fingers into her back as her thrusts started to earn constant moans.

"Love my girlcock, sweetie?"

"Too much already, Bella. Far too much."

"Like big girlcocks?"

"I'm trying not to become addicted to bigger ones, but it's difficult, particularly when said girlcocks are attached to beautiful women like yourself."

"Sweetheart," she said softly before kissing me.

Isabella wasn't anywhere close to finishing quickly this time, and once she was properly pounding me, managing to speak ended, relying on our moans, grunts, groans and body language to communicate. Feeling her slam nearly her entire length into me was something else entirely. Little wonder she hadn't had much luck finding partners. Felt like she was tearing me apart, though in a good way.

When she did finally finish inside me, it was a relief, though I wrapped my legs around her waist to ensure her girlcock remained inside me. She relaxed on top of me, running my fingers up and down her back, hearing a soft sigh as her body pressed into mine. Thankfully, she wasn't too heavy.

Feeling her finally pull out brought that usually feeling of disappointment, but when looking at the clock, I did have to get dressed and be ready for Mum to arrive. Isabella just threw on a silk robe that showed off all her sexy curves while showing off her long, tanned legs. She saw me drinking her in and nearly blushed. "I don't get many young men looking at me like that," she admitted.

"Well, it seems most young men are idiots. May I ask..."

"Forty-three. Older than your mother, though only by a few months."

"And how long is it?"

"Twelve."

"And it's thicker than Sandra. Bet I gaped like hell when you pulled out."

"You did, and it was beautiful."

Heading downstairs again, we adjourned to her office where I reviewed the contract. We read it through together, Isabella pointing out everything important, before we both signed the paperwork with the agreement that I'd start whenever she received a call. We were enjoying another drink when Mum walked into the office, Isabella hugging her as greeting before she sat next to me in the empty chair.

"Did you fuck my son, Isabella?"

"God yes. Do you blame me?"

"Not at all. And what do you think, baby?"

"Well, I'm going to start soon and see how things go. And as for what we did upstairs... well... we had a great time."

"Wonderful time, sweetie. I hope it happens again soon."

Mum grabbed my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Guess we should."

Isabella and Naomi escorted us to the door. I hugged Naomi first, whispering my interest to her, earning a soft kiss on the lips, before Isabella gave me one hell of a kiss, the sort where her girlcock eventually appeared through the gap in her robe. Both of us glanced down, Isabella shrugging. "You know what, who cares? Anyway, Cathy, if you can get him here on the morning I get the first call, that'd be perfect."

"Not a problem, Izzy."

"See you soon, sweetie."

"Bright and early, Bella. See you then."

Sliding onto the passenger seat, I did wince, something Mum noticed immediately. She giggled as she started us on our journey home. "She's endowed, isn't she?"

"And my little butt learned that today. But it was fantastic, Mum."

Jade was preparing dinner when we arrived home, Bailey helping her out. Caroline arrived home no more than five to ten minutes after us. I changed before joining everyone else in the kitchen, immediately inundated with questions about my day. I figured I might as well just bite the bullet and admit to a lot of what I'd been told by the Pythia.

Jade smiled at me. "I knew you were special," she whispered, "Did she say anything about us?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,356 Followers