The Futanari Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,356 Followers

"What do you think, Mum?"

She sipped at her drink before replying. "I think I might just visit the website anyway. How much is it?"

"Nothing. It's not like that, Julie. As I said, I don't get paid. My guests will be virgins..." I took her hand in mine. "But if you wanted to visit, Julie, I'll tell Bella and she can organise something for you."

Julie couldn't stop smiling for a few seconds. "I think I can organise a visit or two. When will you be working until?"

"The week before university starts. The more money I make, the easier life will be for the year."

"Well, another good reason for a visit or two. You look after my daughter, Benji, so I'll look after you."

"You just want to fuck him, Mum." Silence before she added, "Can't blame you though. You're going to love it. So will he, to be honest."

Finishing my drink, I thanked Julie as Vanessa escorted me to the door. We shared one last soft kiss, whispering our love for each other, before I walked home. Mum, Caroline and Bailey were watching television, so I sat down and joined them, as I had no studies and would rather spend time with them. Bailey snuggled into me, which always felt nice, all of us waiting until Jade came home. Noticing we'd waited up earned a smile, taking my hand and dragging me to the shower.

"I'm hot, sweaty and annoying having to deal with idiots. You'll make me feel better," she insisted.

Stepping under the water, all she wanted from her brother was some cuddles, some kisses, and lots of affection. "That bad?" I had to ask.

"I need you tonight," she murmured, "I enjoy what I do but... Sometimes..."

Stepping out of the shower, we told everyone we were going to bed, Bailey seeming to understand without being told, kissing her goodnight, before I joined Jade in her bedroom. Closing the door, I joined her on the bed, no surprise her girlcock was already lubed up. Took all of a couple of minutes for me to be lubed up and ready, lying on my back as she slid her length inside me.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered, "I need to make love tonight."

"Jade, whenever you need me, I'll be here. Now, make love to your brother."

Wrapping my legs around her, she lowered her body so her nipples ran up and down my chest with each thrust, our lips rarely parting, only doing so to catch our breath. She'd seemed sad walking through the door, her eyes now alive with joy, feelings of love and lust, the look I always saw when we were making love. Caressing her cheek, fingers through her hair, all my little touches earned one of those smiles I'd seen nearly my entire life. We'd always been affectionate, but since turning eighteen, the sex had only brought us closer and closer.

"Fuck," I moaned, "I love how you feel inside me, Jade."

"I can't get enough of you, Benji."

"A little faster, but take as long as you need. Cum in me and we'll sleep."

As she started to thrust harder and faster, moaning and groaning in unison, my lips were eager for hers, wanting as much of our bodies as possible to connect. I wasn't surprised that I came all over myself without touching my cock. I was doing that more and more often, having learned to position my body correctly so I'd do that. My sister noticed and smiled, using a finger to clean a bit of my chest and taste my cum.

That was the signal that she should fuck me harder. Spreading my legs and lifting my lower body, she started to drive her girlcock into me harder and faster, and I urged her on. I loved how my big sister fucked me. To be honest, she owned me completely. I'd do anything for her, but she knew that, and I knew would never take advantage. But I was honest about one thing. Whatever she wanted, I'd do for her, as long as she never stopped fucking me.

"Benji," she moaned, hearing in her tone she was close.

"Fill me, beautiful. Then I'll hold you as we sleep."

"Oh god..."

A few more minutes at most then she simply couldn't hold it back, burying her girlcock and unloading deep inside me. She could barely hold herself up as she climaxed, carefully lowering herself down as I wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her softly on the cheek, I whispered how much I loved her. I think she'd had a shitty day, as she softly cried for a couple of minutes. Giving her a couple of gentle squeezes, I assured her that I wasn't the only one who loved her. I liked to think I made her feel better.

After another quick shower, we returned to bed. Spooned back against her, she held me ever so tightly in her arms. "I love you so much," she whispered, "You always make me feel wonderful, Benji."

"Because you are, Jade. I've worshipped you my entire life."

"I know. I hope you don't think I ever took advantage."

"If you did, I wouldn't have cared. The most important thing is the here and now. We just made love, now I feel your body against mine, and nothing else matters in the world right now. I hope I made your day just a little brighter."

"Okay, three dozen futawives." We both giggled before I felt her soft lips on my cheek. "Goodnight, my love," she whispered.

"I'll always be here for you, Jade. Goodnight."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,356 Followers