The Futanari Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,356 Followers

"I'll tell you in private, Jade. It's... It's a big thing."

"So virgins?" Bailey asked, giggling away.

"I know how it sounds, but it's not as sordid as it originally sounded. According to what Bella told me, it's not a bordello or whorehouse. Services are offered to futanari looking for something special. I'm sure we're all aware here of how difficult can be. I'm not paid anything for doing this. I'm doing it because I want to do it. I want to make other futanari feel as special as I hope you all feel." I looked around to see all my girlfriends and family smiling at me. "But there's also the other matters the Pythia mentioned."

"Always knew you were special, Benji," Vanessa whispered, "But we already accept Jade will be your first wife."

"Anyway, it won't be a thing I'll be doing every day, only special requests that Isabella will inform me about a day or two prior to the appointment. And it will only be that futagirl all day and maybe into the evening. If Mum can't collect me, Naomi or Isabella will drive me home."

"While stopping to fuck you on the way," Mum added with a laugh.

"Just so you know, Naomi who works as Bella's assistant is interested in me."

Bailey giggled again. "Oh, no problem, Benji. If you like her, we'd all like to meet her too."

After dinner, I got online to talk with all my girlfriends, Jade and Bailey joining me as support. Once I'd connected with all of them, I explained in simple detail my new job. To my surprise, they were all supportive. In fact, to say they were incredibly supportive would be an understatement. All they asked was when I'd be working and until when. I replied the expectations of the role, and that I'd also have the week in January where I'd be on holiday. Other than that, I'd only be 'working' until I started at university, though if I did find myself enjoying it, I would consider doing it again during long breaks between semesters.

"Oh, by the way, in between all that, I need to start taking my girlfriends out on dates." Lots of excitement was generated by that statement. "I'm not sure how it'll work, if we do one on one, or I escort two or three at once. Tell you what, as you're all good friends, organise how you like and let me know. A date after my job... Well, let's see how it goes first."

"What about our end of year graduation and then the formal party?" Chloe asked.

"We're all going together, or that's what I assumed."

More excitement generated, Bailey leaning forward as they all chatted and started organising. I knew I'd have to get my hands on a decent suit. To my surprise, the graduation formal party was taking place in a week before Christmas. I figured that was cutting it fine, but so be it. Gave me time to organise things anyway. At least it was on a Friday night. I could even go to work and head to wherever it was being held afterwards.

We all chatted away until later that night, all of us promising to meet up as soon as possible, more than one suggestion for that weekend. I thought it was a good idea, unsure as to where, but if we couldn't think of anywhere, it would be my house. "Trust me, Mum would love having you all visit. All you need to do is find your way here and you'll be made to feel at home," I assured them all.

Leaving Bailey in our room alone that night had me thinking as I slid into bed with Jade. Mentioning I didn't like leaving her alone, but three sleeping in a bed just wasn't practical or comfortable, I tried to think of an idea that meant she wouldn't be alone.

"Why not Vanessa?" she suggested.

"What?"

"Benji, two things are obvious. One, you are the love of her life. Two, she clearly adores Bailey. Actually three, she likes me a lot too. Therefore, if there are four of us, there'll always be two people in a bed each. They would know I'd prefer you here every night, but Bailey and Vanessa certainly deserve to have your company too. We'll just share you as equally as possible, and I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed either."

"Um... Guess I'll have a chat with Vanessa. And Mum."

Jade nearly snorted. "Please, you think Mum would say no? She'd do anything to keep you happy, Benji. The very idea you might want to move out anytime soon makes her cry."

Jade didn't ask about making love that night, happy just to cuddle together as we drifted off. With no reason to get up early the next morning, we slept in until mid-morning, Jade walking downstairs to the kitchen as I went into my bedroom to wake up Bailey, amused to walk in on her masturbating. I removed her hand, took over with my mouth, and happily swallowed her load five minutes later.

"Woke up horny," she admitted, laughing to herself, "Though I was hoping you'd walk in here eventually."

Joining Jade downstairs for breakfast, nothing more than toast and coffee, we discussed ideas for what we'd do during our free time. I had no idea how many days I'd end up working with Isabella. Jade worked as a server at a restaurant afternoons and evenings five days a week. Bailey didn't currently have a job but was looking, as she wanted to contribute to the household, though Mum and Caroline insisted they didn't want anything from her. To them, the most important thing was that she was safe and in a house that loved her.

As Vanessa only lived up the road, I gave her a call and she arrived by lunchtime, the four of us hanging out by the pool. I made sandwiches for our guests, no surprise the three outside were topless by the time I walked back outside with a plate of food and a pitcher of drink for them. A cocktail, as usual. Earning a kiss from each of them, at least.

To my surprise, we were well behaved. Noticing my curious glance, Jade did suggest that turning the house into an orgy every single day would get a bit much in the end. It made sense, though once Jade disappeared to shower and change for work, Vanessa leapt on me, her lips on mine, tongue in her mouth. Bailey started laughing as I was caught by surprise for a moment.

"I need to fuck you, Benji. I was so turned on hearing your story about Isabella last night."

Taking her hand, I led her inside, Bailey followed as we wandered upstairs. Jade was changing for work in her bedroom. She took one look at us and shook her head. Giving me a hug and kiss, she told us to have fun and she'd see us later that night when she finished.

No point closing the door as the three of us stripped naked. "Want Bailey involved this time?" I wondered.

"Yes, Benji," Vanessa replied, "I'm thinking both ends, Bailey. And we'll swap after we've both cum first time."

"Wonderful idea, Ness," Bailey said with a smile.

Up on the bed, Vanessa got behind me, her tongue hard at work, while Bailey sat on her knees, teasing her girlcock with my tongue, not wanting to get her too horny too early. The closer they climaxed together, the better. Vanessa had certainly learned how to eat arse, looking back more than once as I moaned, letting her know how good it felt. Made her smile back at me, kissing each cheek. "Learning for you, Benji."

Her tongue was eventually replaced by her fingers. Eager as she was, she didn't waste too long doing that, both of us eager for her cock. I swallowed Bailey's girlcock as Vanessa slid hers inside me, her thick shaft slowly entering me until she bottomed out, feeling her lean forward to kiss up my back to my shoulder.

Thrusting into me slowly, I savoured the feeling of her thickness while I enjoyed giving Bailey attention. Relaxing her back against the headboard, she could look down as I looked up, my head slowly bobbing up and down her shaft, resting on one forearm, reaching up with my free hand to tweak her nipples. She loved that.

What surprised me was feeling Vanessa's hand wrap around my own cock. "Cum for me, Benji," she breathed into my ear.

"Fuck me harder. I'll cum with you barely touching me," I whispered back.

Vanessa leaned back, grabbed my hips, and started fucking me harder. Moving my hand from Bailey's breasts, I focused on stroking myself. It was all rather distracting, with Vanessa pumping me hard, blowing Bailey and stroking myself. With Vanessa now driving her cock deep inside me, I enjoyed an orgasm rather quickly, meaning I could free my hand to focus on Bailey.

"Fuck, I love your arse," Vanessa moaned.

"His mouth is pretty fucking good too," Bailey giggled.

"You close?"

"Getting there. You?"

"Just a few more minutes. Haven't fucked Benji in a few days. I've missed this tight little arse of his."

"He's going to ask you to move in." Vanessa stopped. I stopped, lifting my head and looking at Bailey. "Oh... um..."

Glancing back, Vanessa was smiling but I saw the tear drifting down her cheek. "Is that true?" she whispered.

"It's Jade's idea. Two to a bed each night so someone isn't left lonely."

She started pumping me hard and fast. "I'll talk to Mum when I get home," she grunted, "Fuck, I'd love to live here. And I'm happy to share. If you're with Jade, Bailey and I can fool around."

Bobbing up and down quicker on Bailey's cock, I could sense she was getting close to orgasm. "Hurry, Ness," she moaned.

"Getting there," Vanessa growled, leaning forward to really drive into me, "Fuck, Benji, I love you even more now."

I didn't reply, eager to swallow loads of Bailey's cum. I was caught by surprise when Vanessa moaned into my ear and I felt her erupt inside me, making me grunt as she drove her cock as deeply as possible. Her orgasm set off Bailey, her cock almost in my throat when that first spurt first. Swallowing her seed eagerly, I kept the last couple of doses in my mouth, turning to kiss Vanessa, who was delighted to taste her friends cum.

"Stay inside me a little while," I whispered, "I missed your girlcock too, Ness."

"You mean it?" she whispered, and I heard the emotion in her tone.

"Of course, beautiful. Ness, how long have we been friends?"

"Since primary school."

"And how long have we loved each other but never admitted it?"

She giggled. "I think almost as long."

"Therefore, you moving in is a natural thing. So, I'm asking, do you want to move in here with us?"

"God yes!"

She pulled out, finding myself lying between two beautiful futagirls, both of them snuggling into me, kissing my cheek, alternating who kissed me on the mouth. Vanessa wiped her girlcock down with some wet-wipes, insisting I wouldn't be doing anything 'nasty', according to her, though she knew I kept myself clean.

After grabbing us some drinks from downstairs, by the time I returned, they were making out and I noticed they were hard again. Both stared at me, eyes smouldering with desire, and I knew I was in for another good time. Bailey sat up on her knees as Vanessa spread her legs so I could kneel between them, lowering my mouth to her girlcock as Bailey slid hers inside me easily.

"I can feel your cum, Vanessa!"

"Wait until we finally gangbang him."

"Oh god, that'll be so hot. Can we video it, Benji?"

"Um... As long as it doesn't end up online, sure."

They both lasted longer second time around. Vanessa's fingers caressed my hair or my cheeks, looking up to see her smiling down at me, feelings for me obvious in her eyes. Bailey didn't take long to mount me properly but fucked me slowly, whispering she wanted to enjoy my tight butt for as long as possible. Did she think I was going to complain about that?

"We love you, Benji," Bailey whispered into my ear.

"So much," Vanessa added softly, "Can't wait to move in with you. The idea of sleeping with you, Jade or Bailey is very exciting. I sleep alone at home."

"Oh, Ness..."

"It's okay, Bailey. My intention was to end up with Benji someday." She moaned softly. "Oh, Benji, your mouth is far too talented. God, I'm on the boil already."

"Wait for me, Ness."

"No, fuck him nice and slow, Bailey. I'll fill his mouth then just watch."

Vanessa changed position so she was on her knees and gently started to move her hips in time with my mouth. Holding myself up by holding her arse, she giggled as I tickled her rosebud as I started deepthroating her. That made her moan loudly, stating she was close to orgasm.

"Fill his mouth with your delicious cum, Ness!"

Gripping my hair tightly, she moved her hips even faster. Both of us were now eager for her to cum. She cried out my name one last time before I felt her erupt, ensuring I was in the right position that her cum filled my mouth so I could taste her properly before I swallowed it. Bailey asked me to save some for her, doing as my lover requested, waiting until Vanessa was empty and had slumped back against the headboard before I turned to kiss Bailey, swapping cum.

"Mmmm. I do love her taste."

"I love yours too, Bailey."

Smiling at Vanessa, she returned a shy grin. "I don't mind, Ness. If I'm not available, if you want to fool around..."

Bailey slowly turned up the tempo of her thrusts, and she was soon fucking me nice and hard. Feeling her hot breath on my neck was always a turn on, and she was as complimentary as always while fucking me. All my young futagirl lovers were very sweet, even when pounding my arse into oblivion. I appreciated dirty talk but it wasn't always necessary. Probably something my younger lovers needed to learn or didn't believe necessary.

"Cum in me, sweetie," I moaned softly, "Fill me up like Ness did."

"Don't want to stop," she whimpered.

"I know, I don't want you to either, but you do need to cum."

Vanessa sat up on her knees again, noticing she ran her fingers through Bailey long, black hair. "You live here, sweetie. I will too soon enough. We'll get to have him all the time. But I know how you feel. So tight. So warm. So hot. And he's just too damned fucking cute."

"I love him so much, Ness."

Then she cried out in orgasm, her thick cock throbbing in my tight hole with each enormous spurt. Emptying herself completely, I wasn't surprised she collapsed onto my back, managing to slowly lower myself flat on the bed, Vanessa helping me roll her off, onto her side. Meeting her eyes, she returned a dreamy smile. "Strong feelings?" I asked.

"The day I walked into our high school and saw you, Benji. I'm sorry I took nearly six years to tell you."

"You're here now, Bailey. That's all that matters. Same with Vanessa. I've known her over a decade. We loved each other but... Well, we almost missed out on what we have now."

I didn't even noticed Mum in the doorway until I heard her sniffles. The three of us turned to see her standing there, wiping her cheeks. "You three are just too damned adorable together."

"Can Vanessa move in, Mum?"

Her face lit up as she walked over to the bed, lifting Vanessa up and hugging her tightly. "I'll talk to your mother but you are welcome to move in right now, if that's what you want. If it makes my son happy, that's what matters."

"I'll go home soon and talk to my mother. If she says it's okay, I'll come back tomorrow with a few things."

"Stay for dinner, then I'm sure my son can escort you home. Try not to fuck him on the way though." She paused before adding, looking at me, "Though I wouldn't blame you." Leaning over as she released Vanessa, she gave me a soft kiss. "I need some special son time soon too."

"Sorry, Mum."

"Don't apologise. You have many young lovers to keep satisfied. Maybe on the way to work tomorrow? We'll leave early and enjoy some time together?"

"I'd like that, Mum."

"Good boy. I'll shout when dinner is nearly ready." She looked over the three of us. "Can you dress for it, at least?"

We agreed to that, kissing each of us on the cheek again, before she walked out. Vanessa joined us back on the bed, finding myself cuddled again on either side. If a man ever wanted to feel like a king, have a beautiful futagirl to either side of you having made love to both of them, feeling a mix of their cum slowly leaking out of your bum.

Agreeing to shower, we'd just stepped out when Mum called out that dinner was ready. Caroline had arrived home too, noticing that we'd showered when we sat down, immediately joking about the fact the three of us looked well-fucked. "We had a proper threesome, Ma," I explained, "Bailey and Vanessa both took me at each end once."

"Might be something to get used to with all your girlfriends, Benji."

"I want a gangbang eventually."

I was surprised the faces of my parents lit up. "That's a big thing," Mum said, "Are you sure you can handle that?"

"I'd like to try, at least. And it would only be with those people I know and trust, and most of those people I also love."

"To be honest, my love, he is going to be working with Izzy, even if we know it's for a good cause, but will be having sex with strangers," Caroline added, "At least when he's gangbanged, as he said, it'll be with those he knows. Plus, seeing him take endless girlcock will turn us all on. But, to make sure he's safe, we ensure we agree to certain rules. The most important rule should be his enjoyment. If he's not enjoying it, we shouldn't be either."

"Would it bother either of you?" I asked Bailey and Vanessa.

"God no," Bailey replied, "Firstly, we'll be involved. Secondly, watching you being fucked is a turn on."

"Absolutely," Vanessa added, "Long as I get to fill your bum with some of my own cum."

"You two are guaranteed to be involved. Same with Mum and Ma. Jade too. Well, I'm sure you can figure out who would be invited."

The conversation moved on as we finished dinner, Bailey suggesting she had a couple of irons in the fire regarding finding a job, Mum insisting once again she didn't have to work but understood the financial independence a job would bring. Asking about what she would do regarding her parents and family, particularly with Christmas within a few weeks, Bailey told us that she did swap messages with her father but hadn't heard from anyone else in her family since arriving at our home.

Surprisingly, Bailey wasn't upset at all. "You're already my family, "she said softly. Mum and Ma hugged her tightly, no surprise they had a little weep. "You didn't know me the first day I arrived yet I was accepted without question. As soon as Benji told you about my home life, you almost insisted I stay here. I'd never felt that sort of love before."

"Bailey, if we could, we'd adopt you. But, rest assured, we already see you as one of our own," Mum said.

Clearing my throat, I suggested to Vanessa that it would be a good time to walk her home. Grabbing her handbag from my room, she wished everyone else goodbye before I took her hand, strolling towards her house. She stopped us more than once to kiss me, the sort of kiss that was usually a promise of a lot more. Anyone who drove by and saw us would have realised how she felt about me.

"You trying to turn me on?" I wondered.

"I'm turning myself on, Benji. Going to masturbate something stupid tonight, soak myself in cum. I'll send you some video and photos."

"I'd stay but I have to work." Squeezing her hand so she looked at me, I asked, "Are you sure you're okay with it?"

She dazzled me with a smile. "Benji, we all talked about it. Not one of us has a problem. It's just sex, but more importantly, you'll be making your clients feel special. And, trust me on this one, we know you'll make them feel special."

Walking her to the front door of her house, her mother must have noticed our arrival, opening the door and giving me a tight hug. Inviting me inside, she poured us both a drink, asking plenty of questions about how I'd done at school, what I was doing for the summer, where I hoped to go for university. When I explained my new job, her eyes lit up.

"Oh... I might just have to see if I can find the website online."

"You wouldn't have to pay for me to enjoy sex with you, Julie."

"Benji! That's my mother!"

Smirking over the rim of my glass, I said, "Don't many men have fantasies of enjoying some time with a mother and daughter?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,356 Followers