The Futanari Diaries Ch. 10

Story Info
The life of a young man and his love for futanari.
9.9k words
4.88
8.5k
35

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,320 Followers

"Oh god, fuck me," I moaned, glancing down to see Isabella's enormous girlcock sliding in and out of me. Behind her, Naomi was the couch, stroking her own girlcock. Meeting her eyes, I think she wanted to fuck me but still wanted our first time to be in private, at least.

"Any visitors have a girlcock this big today, Benji?" Isabella wondered.

I managed to chuckle as she knew the truth. "I haven't seen anyone today. I arrived today to be told no virgins, so you've spent all day buried in my arse."

She stopped with her girlcock buried as deep as possible inside my arse. "And you're still enjoying it?" she breathed in my ear.

Chuckling, I managed to nod at the same time. "Bella, trust me, it's a lot of fun. I think it's fair to that we really like each other already, and the young futagirls I've been with so far have been absolutely lovely. If I could, I'd love to introduce each one to my other girls and hope they'd become friends."

She started pumping into me again. "I don't normally want to fuck my employees..."

"Izzy, you've never fucked an employee," Naomi stated, "You get them naked, check out their package, ensure they know what they're in for, then they start work."

"Okay, fine, I've never until this gorgeous young man walked in the door, and then knowing who he could possibly be to our kind in the future, I can't help but not fall a little in love with him too."

"Um, thanks," I whispered, feeling my cheeks grow warm.

Leaning down to kiss me, I kissed her back, feeling her tongue in my mouth, her fingers around my cock as she started to stroke me again. Fucking me faster, it wasn't a real surprise to anyone in that room when I blasted all over myself. My virgins didn't always expect or want me to cum. Their orgasms were more important to them and me. When Isabella asked if she could fuck me, I did feel a desire for release, considering her long and thick girlcock prodded all the right places inside me.

"Want to swallow my load, sweetie?" she asked.

"God yes. Let me know... You're close, aren't you?"

Nodding, she pulled out and stepped back. Sliding off the table, I sat on my knees, using my mouth until she was on the verge of erupting, sitting back as she aimed the head of her girlcock for my mouth. The first two spurts missed, landing on my face, but every other spurt hit where they should, eagerly swallowing down her hot cum, her groans of delight probably heard outside.

Naomi then came all over herself, crawling over to where she sitting back on the couch. "Can I taste you, at least?" I asked softly. She nodded eagerly, avoiding her girlcock as I lifted myself up, running my tongue all over her chest and abdominals. She tasted divine, her face a picture as I leaned up to kiss her. "You taste wonderful. Can't wait to suck your girlcock soon."

"Definitely going to call you tonight, Benji."

Expecting Mum to arrive sooner rather than later, Isabella and I wiped ourselves down of sweat before getting dressed, barely finished when Mum phoned to say she was outside. After kissing both futagirls, promising Naomi I'd call her after dinner, I walked outside and joined Mum in the car. To my surprise, she didn't take off her panties or ask for anything. All she did was hold my hand all the way home, leaning over to kiss me at every red light.

Mum and I were in love, I knew that much. I wanted to take her out on a date soon, but she wasn't entirely sure that would work. I didn't want to think of how much I loved her compared to Jade. My sister was my first love, the one I'd always love, the one I'd marry first. But Mum had a large piece of my heart too. So did so many futagirls...

After dinner, I called Naomi and we chatted for around an hour or so, organising to meet for lunch the next day, only hanging up when Jade got home. She had great news, her hours now changed from the next week so she'd be home for dinner each night. A slight drop in her weekly wage but she didn't mind. Plus, she'd miss the dinner rush, which she admitted was generally worse than lunch.

I learned why Mum didn't have me do anything with her on the way home. The six of us were in the living room watching some television, though I was distracted by my very pretty girlfriends to either side of me, when she looked at Jade. "Sweetheart, I'd like your brother in my bed tonight. Caroline has already agreed so will happily go to sleep with any of you."

"No problem, Mum. Caroline can sleep with me unless she wants to..."

"I love sleeping next to you, Jade."

I noticed Jade actually blushed. I knew they didn't do anything with each other, but it was always nice to hear someone just liked being with you, even if not entirely intimate. Mum was happy, taking my hand once the television program we were watching finished. Making sure we kissed everyone goodnight first, I was led upstairs to the master bedroom, Mum closing the door to give us privacy.

Mum was rather eager to get me naked, pushing me back onto the bed one I was, surprised when she fell to her knees between my legs, gently grasping the base of my cock. "Baby, I need you tonight," she whispered, "I want to make love, but... I want you in charge, if you catch my meaning."

"Okay, Mum."

"Thank you, baby. Now, I'm going to suck your cock until you cum, then we're going to make love the rest of the night."

Her tongue ran up and down my shaft, giving my balls attention at the same time, before she took my entire length into her mouth and down her throat. As I've said, I wasn't as long as any of my lovers but those I'd made love to said it was certainly thick enough. That certainly helped eased any self-doubt I might have had about myself.

Running my fingers through her thick brunette hair, blue eyes gazed up into mine as she bobbed up and down on my cock, I couldn't help but smile as she looked so happy blowing me. Since adding sex to our relationship, I'd never felt as close to my mother. I guess I'd always been a bit of a 'mummy's boy' considering any relationship I'd had with my father ended the day he walked out to be with his new lover.

Moaning softly made my mother more determined to ensure my orgasm, feeing her tongue along my shaft, lips wrapped tightly, almost trying to suck the cum out of me. She was doing a pretty good job as I was doing all I could to hold it back just a little bit longer. "Mummy," I whimpered.

"Cum for me, baby," she whispered, bobbing up and down faster and faster. A man had a limit to what he could endure, and considering I didn't get blown anywhere near as I often as I returned the favour, I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh god," I moaned, feeling Mum get ready for my orgasm. I warned her I was getting close before I released a groan that seemed to form in my balls, holding Mum's head in place as my hips bucked with every shot of cum that erupted from my cock. Mum audibly gulped down each spurt before I felt her tongue run up and down my shaft.

"Yummy," she said softly, "I do love the taste of my son's thick cum."

"Thanks," I murmured, collapsing back on the bed. I rested for a couple of minutes, only lifting my head when I felt a body press down on me, looking up to see Mum, now naked, sitting on my lap. "Hello, beautiful."

I loved making my mother blush. I knew Caroline complimented her constantly as they were as deeply in love with each other as the day they'd married. Leaning down to kiss me, she then cuddled on top of me for a few minutes, giving me time to recover. "Mum... Does Ma ever give your pussy attention?" I wondered, "I mean with her mouth or fingers?"

"From time to time, but I much prefer attention on my girlcock."

"Okay, I was just wondering..."

She lifted her head from my chest, grinning at me. "Sweetie, all I want is your cock inside me. I'm going to cum so hard when we make love."

Shuffling so I was in a more comfortable position, head propped up by a couple of pillows, Mum crawled so she was leaning over me, before she sat back enough that my cock could easily slide inside her pussy. My face lit up as I felt how hot and wet she was, buried to the base and I had to mention how tight she was again.

"Tight for you, baby," she whispered, leaning down to kiss me, "Now I'm going to enjoy your cock all night. My pussy is yours but do you want my arse too?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, baby. My body is yours to enjoy."

Mum started to slowly ride me, continuing to lean forward to ensure we could keep kissing, running my fingers up and down her back until she asked me to grab her butt. A pair of firm cheeks were soon in hand, feeling her move position so I could start to thrust up into her. When I did, her face lit up, soft moans and whispers for me to fuck her a little faster. What Mum wanted, Mum got, thrusting up into her while she continued to bounce up and down. Timing it just right each time, she was soon crying out, stating I felt wonderful.

"Cum in me, baby, then I'm going on my back to stroke myself too."

"Do it now?"

"No, baby. This one is for you. I just want to feel my son fill my pussy. I love you so much."

Kissing me again, I pumped up into her faster and faster as I felt the first tingle of an approaching orgasm. Letting Mum know, she met my eyes and just begged me to keep fucking her until I finished. I lasted perhaps another five minutes before I released what would now be at least a slightly familiar groan and came deep inside her. Mum's face lit up as she felt me unload inside her.

She stayed on my lap until she felt my cock soften and fall out, rolling onto her side and snuggling into me, her fingers running up and down my bare chest. I was still catching my breath. "I'm in love with my son," she whispered, "I feel the same way as Jade."

"Mum... I've worshipped you as much as I've done the same with Jade. I just never knew you were futanari. God, if I knew that, you'd have been an even bigger fantasy."

"You fantasised Jade was?"

"God yes. The very idea that my sister had a big girlcock that she'd fuck me with. I always assumed about Caroline. But you always confused me, but I never felt confident enough to ask either. I always figured it wasn't my business."

"I wish you'd asked me long ago, baby. But it was always something I thought you needed to ask rather than we sit you down. But because you hadn't, that's why the three of us agreed to tell you on your eighteenth, because Jade... We'd known her feelings for her little brother for a long time. She worshipped you in return just as much. Her love for you has always been all encompassing."

"When did your feelings..."

She kissed my cheek. "The first time you made love to me. When you slept, I woke up and needed a little cry because I knew, in that moment, I was in love with two people. Caroline knows, of course. She knows I'm committed to her and that will never change. But if I could be your futawife with Jade, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"I... I don't know what to say, Mum. Well, I do. I love you just as much."

"I know you do, baby. Now, I'm thinking I lie back and you enjoy your mother's pussy for the rest of the night."

"Can I blow you first? I want to taste you, then I'll make love to you."

She relented easy. "Okay, baby. I know how much you love sucking Mummy's girlcock."

Kissing down her body, I gave her breasts some attention first, feeling her fingers run through my head, thankfully not making mention that I'd done the same thing for a different reason over a decade earlier. But she loved the attention regardless, amazed at how hard a nipple could get. The human body was amazing at times.

Moving down, she loved the kisses I left all over her body. She was softer than Jade or Caroline. Mum looked after herself by eating right and some exercise, but she was no gym bunny, and there was a softness to her now that she was in her early forties. I thought she was a fucking goddess at times, and I loved the fact most of the futanari in my life were different, they had their own little idiosyncrasies that made them unique.

By the time I made it to her girlcock, she was leaking like a sieve, licking it all up before I avoided teasing her and just swallowed her girlcock. Having already fucked her, I wasn't surprised she didn't last too long, feeling her thrust up into my mouth in her excitement.

"Yes, baby. Suck Mummy's big fat girlcock," she moaned, "I won't last long."

I didn't try and take her entire nine inches this time, I just wanted to swallow her cum then make love to her afterwards. She knew that too so didn't bother with trying to hold back her orgasm. As soon as she felt it arriving, she let it go and filled my mouth again and again, swallowing down each delicious spurt of hot cum.

Yes, I was pretty much a futanari cum addict by this stage. If it wasn't in my bum, it definitely ended up in my stomach.

Sitting back on my knees, I watched Mum suck in a few deep breaths as I think I had been a rather enjoyable orgasm. Finally meeting my eyes, she giggled. "My god, my son can suck girlcock like a champion!"

"Think I've had a lot of practice now."

Glancing down my body, her face lit up. "And I see you're excited again. Time to make love to your mother again. Do you want my arse tonight or tomorrow?"

"Whenever is fine with you, Mum. I love being inside your pussy as it is." I paused and chuckled. "There's a sentence I never thought I'd say out loud to my own mother."

"Well, I love my son's cock being deep inside me, and I never feel more loved than when I feel him cum because of my tight, wet pussy."

Yeah, Mum got fucked for that.

No idea what time we stopped making love that night. I broke my own record by finishing inside her pussy four times. Each time was wonderful, Mum either on her back or riding my cock. She came at least three more times, twice leaving a load on my chest, once over herself as she came hard while I fucked her even harder. We needed to change the sheets and have a shower once we were done, well after midnight.

Holding her in my arms as the little spoon, I was drifting off when I heard her sniffles. Giving her a squeeze, I asked what was wrong. "Nothing, sweetie. I'm just really happy," she whispered. Turning around, she stroked my cheek, meeting her eyes in the darkness. "I never thought I'd be like this with my son. And I've been glad for so long that you don't remind me of him..."

"I'd hate it if I did."

She snuggled against me, holding each other as we drifted off to sleep. We both woke up hard in the morning, both of us laughing as we couldn't really decide on what to do until we finally just blew each other at the same time. Jade and Caroline came to wake us up, noticed what we were doing, closed the door after telling us they'd make breakfast downstairs.

Mum made me laugh by ensuring half my load ended up on her face, walking downstairs to join everyone else at the table with my cum across her forehead and another streak on her chin. They all glanced in my direction. Shrugging, I said I'd swallowed her load. Mum wanted to wear some of mine on her face.

I spent the morning lazing by the pool, the temperature already hot by mid-morning, though I was keeping an eye on the time, meeting Naomi for lunch. Jade offered to drive me, a slight reminder that I really needed to get my licence, though she still insisted that driving me about wasn't a problem. If she drove me about by herself, it was time spent alone with me.

Naomi had chosen a simple café for us to meet, Jade dropping me off, not putting on a show, a simple kiss on the cheek and wishing me good luck. That earned a curious glance, which made her smile in return. "If she's asked you out, Benji, then she has good taste in men. All I ask is that you invite her around so we can meet her too."

"Okay. I'll see how today goes and ask her around soon."

There was no missing Naomi when I walked into the café. With her dark hair, tattoos down both arms, and the fact she was dressed all in black, she stood up as I approached. Stopping for a moment, I looked her up and down, feeling the smile form, as I completed my journey, kissing her on each cheek. "You look fantastic," I said.

"I wasn't sure if I should go the full look or not. I don't normally anyway, but I like being comfortable." She glanced down before looking back up, noticing the slight colour. "You think I look fantastic?"

"Of course. I wouldn't have said so if I didn't."

This meeting was definitely a 'get to know each other' sort of date. There might have been an attraction but we both wanted to know if there was anything more to that. I wouldn't have said no to just a purely physical relationship if that was something she wanted. But as we ordered food and drinks, the conversation flowed easily. She was six years older than me, which didn't bother either of us. The job I was doing certainly didn't bother her. I was intrigued as to how she ended up working for Isabella.

Shrugging, she said, "I just answered a job advert online. Isabella invited me for an interview, explained what I'd be doing. I did worry that the end result would be me possibly entertaining men, or god forbid, women. But no, Isabella was honest to a fault. I was her assistant, greeter and basically jack of all trades except doing anything in the bedroom. I've loved it. Isabella looks after me."

We talked about family. She knew all about mine, so I asked about hers. It was unusual as her mother was female, her father male, and the percentage of that happening was lower than any other pairing to produce futanari, and it was usually the father that carried the gene. Of course, once she was born... She was put up for adoption. My heart broke for her in that moment, but she took my hand, assured me she was raised in a loving family.

"Ever tracked down the other family?" I wondered.

"I've never spoken to them but I know who they are. Technically, I have a brother and two sisters, but I'll leave it up to them to get in contact, if they want. Otherwise, I have two mothers, just like you, both are futanari. I have a brother, who I absolutely adore. He's been my rock for years. And, yes, we enjoy a sexual relationship from time to time. He's currently in a relationship with two futagirls though, and they do get a little jealous, so... I've been a dry spell recently."

"Want to meet my family and a couple of girlfriends who lives with us?"

That earned an ever so sweet smile. "When?"

"Next weekend?"

"I'd love to."

We chatted for a little longer before Naomi told me she was going out that night with friends. Walking towards her car, she stopped, turned and kissed me deeply. "Want to join us?" she wondered, "I know going out isn't a big thing for you..." She paused and added, "Why don't I drive you home, take a couple of hours, then bring your sister and girlfriends along?"

"You sure?"

"Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

"Guess you can do a quick meeting with the family before next weekend too."

Dropping me off at home, we agreed a time she'd come to collect us, though I'd let her know how many of us would be joining. She told me that she was meeting three friends, all fellow futanari, and we'd be visiting a futanari club in the city. I had to ask what sort of club, as I knew there were some that were just regular places for futanari to meet for drinks and dancing, and then special clubs that would cater to certain desires. She laughed, kissed my cheek, and said it was just four futagirls meeting for a drink, listen to some good music, and that any sex would happen elsewhere.

I was inundated with questions about my date with Naomi. Letting Jade, Bailey and Vanessa know we'd been invited to join Naomi and three friends that night, they agreed to join us immediately, the three immediately discussing on what to wear. What I knew is that they'd want to look as sexy as possible, while also letting everyone know they were with me and to leave them alone. I knew, in time, there were particular tattoos they would get, as would I, that would show we were linked.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,320 Followers