The Futanari Diaries Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering I hadn't been out to the city before, at least since I'd turned eighteen, I did have to ask for some advice as to what to wear. Mum, Caroline and Jade had been to futanari clubs before, and they were full of suggestions about what to wear.

Basically, wear what I normally would. I know I returned a glance of 'Seriously?' but, as Jade was only two years old, she reassured me it would be no different inside to any other clubs available. That was a relief, I guess.

Naomi sent me a text that she was on her way a couple of hours later, so I had a shower and changed. Walking downstairs, Jade, Vanessa and Bailey took my breath away. Jade wore a little black dress that showed off her curves, Bailey and Vanessa going with skirts and vests with spaghetti straps over the shoulders. Considering the heat, it wasn't a surprise.

Introducing Naomi was interesting, simply because she was 'different', though in a good way. It was a relief that they all adored her. They knew Naomi would be visiting us again next weekend, Mum assuring her that we'd have a barbecue lunch, and to ensure she brought a bikini or at least a swimming costume. Jade mentioned inviting her friends, I suggested inviting a couple of others, and Naomi immediately felt accepted.

The five of us piled into her car, driving us to the nearest major train station. Driving into the city then trying to find free, or at least cheap parking, was pretty much impossible. We stopped at a liquor shop, the girls buying some pre-mixed cans while I snagged a couple of the same, not wanting to drink beer. By the time we arrived at Central Station, we were all feeling a light buzz, Naomi's friends waiting for us there.

Introductions were made to her friends. Naturally, all of them were at least five inches taller than me. Sabrina, a gorgeous blonde with hazel eyes, a generous bust, and a scandalously short skirt that showed off her long legs, and lovely thighs. Danielle, though she preferred Dani, a cute brunette, brown eyes, gorgeous face, a smaller chest than most, but a laugh that certainly had more than one of us gazing at her with desire. And, finally, there was Lara, who was ridiculously tall, to me anyway, another blonde with gorgeous blue eyes, gazing up at her from my rather short height, Naomi admitting to me within a couple of minutes that she was already imagining throwing me around a bedroom.

Having never been to any sort of club since turning eighteen, walking into a futanari club alongside seven absolutely gorgeous futagirls certainly had everyone inside turning in our direction, as it was obvious that at least four of them were with me. Naomi took one arm, Jade took my other, and we wandered over the bar.

"First round is on me, girls," I announced, "Order whatever you want."

That made me rather popular. They all knew what or who I was, and also what I was doing on a casual basis, at least regarding my part-time job, but they didn't take advantage of my kindness either. Finding a booth to sit in, I sat with three to my left, four to my right, the music not too loud so we could converse easily. I spent most of my time chatting away with Naomi and her friends, no surprise we were flirting within a few minutes. Feeling Naomi's hand on my thigh moving towards my cock, she leaned closer and whispered that her friends were eager to fuck. Raising my eyebrows in surprise, she returned a sweet smile but added nothing else.

As we consumed a few drinks, we also purchased some snacks, watching the bar slowly but surely fill up. Jade and Naomi leaned closer, starting to discuss perhaps heading to another club, though I noticed they glanced at me and smiled, left wondering what they were conspiring. Jade took hold of my wrist, placing my hand on her thigh so I could run it up underneath her dress. That's when I realised she wasn't wearing panties. Naomi did the same with her, running my hand up her thigh, also no panties. "I took them off in the bathroom earlier," she whispered into my ear.

"Should we take our friend somewhere that will cater to what we want to do?" Lara asked, her eyes drinking me in, left thinking she had only one thing on her mind. I returned what I hoped was a shy smile, though she knew my job, so knew I would be more than willing to be fucked hard.

Finding myself escorted into the warm night-time air, my seven futanari companions were definitely feeling frisky as we were led to our next destination. Jade was definitely tenting nicely in her dress. Bailey and Vanessa were at least wearing panties. Lara was now walking next to me, leaning down to whisper that she wanted to fuck me hard, and she had a nice big girlcock for me to enjoy.

I did love a futagirl who didn't beat around the bush. They loved to fuck, but they also wanted to love and be loved.

The club we walked into definitely had a different vibe and it wasn't surprised the two futanari behind the bar recognised a couple of our companions. "We need a room to ourselves," Lara said.

"Private or can others join?"

"Private," she replied, glancing at me with a smile, "At least this time."

Handed a key, the bartender glanced at me before smiling. "Well, he's a cute one, Lara. Try not to break him too early."

Taken by the hand, we were led downstairs down a long corridor, a door occasionally to the left or right. Some were closed, some were open. And over the conversation and music in the background, there was no doubting that a lot of fucking was going on around us.

"I assume this is some sort of sex club?" I asked Lara.

"It is, cutie." Hearing her soft voice call me that earned a grin as she squeezed my hand. "I'm assuming you've never been to one?"

"No."

"What about your gorgeous companions?"

"Once," Jade admitted, "Not long after I turned eighteen."

Bailey and Vanessa shook their heads. Naomi laughed, admitting to once or twice with her brother and some friends. Sabrina and Dani suggested that, while not regular visitors, they did like to come and fuck random men occasionally. It wasn't something many futanari would do, but if they were horny and lonely, there were always men who wanted their companionship in return.

Lara found the room we were in, walking in to find a simply furnished space. A couple of three seater lounges and a double bed in between them. Once we were all inside the room, Lara pointed out a couple of features. We could call for food and drink from the bar staff. There was a bowl with flavoured lubes on a nightstand next to the double bed.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, my seven companions lined up and the atmosphere in the room changed rather quickly. I felt like prey to a group of predators. I felt a tingle of excitement run through my body as I had a feeling I was on the verge of being fucked nice and hard by at least a few futagirls. I had a feeling the only non-participant would be Naomi, at least this time.

"Sure you don't mind us fucking him, Naomi?" Lara asked softly, her eyes not leaving mine for a second.

"Why do you think I invited him? Our first time will be private, but after that, well... I know just how much he loves being fucked."

"What about our new friends?" Dani wondered.

"Oh, we'll be joining in too," Jade stated with humour.

Lara leaned down close to my ear. "Strip," she demanded softly, "I want to see that tight little butt raised in the air in a minute."

I loved a futagirl who knew what she wanted, managing to get naked and in position within the minute she told me. All seven giggled at how compliant I was being, Lara leaned forward to run her fingers down my back, from my shoulders all the way to my butt. "I'm not sure I should go first considering my size," she said, "Dani? Sabrina? Either of you want to go before me? If not you..."

"No, you should get to sample him first," Jade almost insisted.

"Maybe you could fill his mouth while we fuck him?" Sabrina suggested.

"Do you like that idea, Benji?" Jade asked.

Nodding eagerly earned more giggles as I sat back and watched as six of my companions started to strip. Naomi crawled up the bed to straddle my lap, kissing me softly. "Next weekend at your place?" she asked softly.

"We can figure something out. You'll stay the night?"

"Of course. I'd like to wake up next to you."

"Bailey and Vanessa can sleep with me, Naomi. Staying won't be a problem."

"Thank you, Jade."

"Sure you can handle your friends fucking me first?"

Her face lit up before she giggled. "Benji, three days a week, you're with a new virgin, and sometimes, you also enjoy time with other futagirls. Watching my friends fuck you isn't a problem at all. I'm going to be sat over there masturbating something stupid, but I want to wait... I told these three all about you, though. It's why I invited you along tonight. They know how special you are to us."

"First night out and I pulled three hot futagirls!"

With six naked companions, I positioned myself back on my knees as I glanced back to see Lara happily getting me ready with her tongue. A very nice tongue that had me moaning rather quickly. Jade, Bailey and Vanessa sat back against the headboard, stroking their girlcocks, I'm figuring I'd just move to take one in my mouth. "Sure you don't want to fuck me?" I asked, "Trust me, I can take six of you in one night."

The three shared a glance or two, smiled before kissing my cheek, joining the others on the two couches. Lara eventually had three fingers in my arse, thrusting in gently, leaning her long body over me, turning so I could kiss her. "You are so unbelievably cute," she whispered, "Part of me really wanted to nail you so fucking hard, you'll be walking funny for a week."

"And the other part?" I whispered.

"Wants to wrap you up tightly and never let go."

"I seem to have that effect on futagirls. I guess, after what I learned, I now understand why I have this connection with so many."

"Felt it the moment you kissed my cheek." She kissed me again. "Still going to fuck you nice and hard soon though. Just enough so that I cum and you walk out of here smiling in a few hours."

Kissing me one last time, she told me to get onto my back, getting me in the right position before Dani stepped forward, sporting a thick nine-inch cock, something she confirmed after I'd taken a guess. I was started to develop a good eye at judging my lovers' appendage. Feeling her pressing at my hole, I met her eyes and simply smiled. I'd already taken to wearing a butt plug before work. I was already thinking I should just wear one every day to keep me ready.

Sliding inside me, we moaned together as she slowly buried her thick girlcock. Once she bottomed out, she smiled before leaning down to kiss me. "You're pretty fucking tight, cutie," she whispered.

"Or maybe you just have a lovely thick girlcock for me?"

Jade, Vanessa and Bailey sat to one side of us, Lara and Sabrina the other. Being fucked in front of others had never bothered me and I was used to it by now. Dani felt wonderful as she started to pump inside me. My cock was hard but I wasn't going to bother stroking myself. I'd either cum without touching myself, but I turned to Lara, taking note of her enormous cock. A real reminder of someone special.

"I'm going to cum something stupid when you're inside me," I said, surprised that Lara actually blushed.

"Going to fill you up nicely before that," Dani grunted into my ear.

Wrapping my legs around her waist, gently resting my ankles against her, I smiled in return. "Maybe more than once tonight?"

"Room is ours for as long as we want," Sabrina explained, "Want me to order a few things?"

Dani was too busy fucking me, and I was too busy being fucked, for either of us to answer, but I did hear Sabrina order wine and a couple of other things. Dani had a pair of utterly gorgeous brown eyes that constantly gazed into mine. Caressing her cheek earned a soft smile, feeling her start to pump into me faster. "Been a while since I had a man," she whispered.

"Lucky me and more fool any other man then," I replied quietly.

Thrusting faster and faster, I was left thinking all my companions were likely rather turned on, and probably been horny for quite a while. Kissing me hard again, feeling her drive her girlcock into me as deeply as possible, I dug my fingers into her back and urged her on to keep fucking me until she came.

"Oh god," she moaned within a couple of minutes.

"First one in my butt. Second one in my mouth!"

"Fuck yes!" she cried, one last trust before I felt her explode inside me.

Wrapping my arms and legs even tighter, she kept thrusting as she enjoyed her orgasm, her girlcock throbbing with each spurt until she was empty, at least for the time being. Lifting her head, I was dazzled by her smile, noticing slightly colouring in her cheeks, surprised by the soft kiss that she laid on my lips. Making to pull out, I kept my legs tight around her.

"Until you go soft," I whispered.

"I don't think I will. I love your tight butt too much already."

Relenting, she pulled out, leaving another soft kiss on my lips, amused at the eagerness that Sabrina moved to sit on her knees between my legs. She was eight inches, almost a perfect replica of my sister's girlcock. Even Jade seemed to see that, shuffling forward and pressing their girlcocks together. "My little brother is going to enjoy you," she said.

"Fuck him often?"

Jade looked at me. "I try to at least once a day. But my little brother is an incredibly popular man. As I told him, three dozen futawives at the moment. He'll probably end up with more."

"I'm guessing they're all fucking when I'm otherwise engaged?" I asked.

"That, and a lot of gangbangs," Bailey replied. That had me raising my eyebrows in her direction. She smiled at me before adding, "I love what we share, Benji, but gods, I had no idea how hot it would be watching you fucked nice and hard by some very pretty futagirls."

Sabrina grabbed the back of my knees, forcing them right back, placing me into a position I just loved. Feeling her rub her girlcock against me, I pushed down, eager to feel her slide inside me. That earned a sweet giggle from her, gazing into her hazel eyes, her face ever so expressive. As always, she was so pretty, she could have been walking down a runway as a model, or been on a billboard as the face of some beauty cream.

We both moaned as she slowly slid inside me, no doubt feeling the cum of her friend inside me, but I had a feeling it was something all my lovers and girlfriends were used to. Considering the position I found myself in, I was expecting Sabrina to just bury her cock and start nailing me, but what I got was some very slow, gently lovemaking, at least to start with. Like all my lovers, she was an excellent kisser, complimentary to me in return. I joked that I had a lot of practice nowadays.

"Should have had my girlcock sucked first," she muttered, feeling her push forward into me again, earning another soft moan.

"I do love giving blowjobs," I murmured, "But I do prefer this a lot more."

"Glad you do." She glanced at Naomi for a moment. "Hope this won't be the only time."

Naomi scoffed. "Of course it won't. Once I get my girlcock inside him, we're definitely going to have some hot group sex. Fill him up nicely."

"Ever had two in your arse?" Lara wondered.

"No," I whispered, meeting her eyes, "But I know it's something a few would want to try with me."

That made her smile, feeling Sabrina kissed me as Lara lay down next to me, gently dragging me towards her for a kiss. "I wouldn't be involved. My girlcock is far too large. But Sabrina and Jade... I think you could handle it. Not tonight, though. But the idea of watching you do it makes my girlcock even harder."

Sabrina slowly started to fuck me harder and harder, each thrust spreading me nice and wide, still not stroking my own cock, waiting for Lara to fuck me. Sabrina was enjoying herself, feeling her press more weight on the back of my knees. She quickly had me moaning louder, even whimpering as her thick girlcock plunged my depths.

"So fucking hot," Jade whispered, glancing to see her stroking her lubed up girlcock.

"We're fucking him too, right?" Bailey asked, desire dripping from her tone.

"Naomi's friends first, then us, then maybe her friends again. We can catch a taxi home. You in any rush, Benji?"

Sabrina was now pounding me, each word coming out individually. "God... fucking... no... Keep... fucking... me... All... of... you..."

"I'm close," Sabrina groaned.

"Fill him up, Sabs!" Lara cried.

She fucked me hard those last couple of minutes. I'm fairly sure I nearly had an orgasm before she buried herself and came hard. It must have been a good orgasm as she collapsed on top of me, thankfully releasing my legs so I could place my feet down on the bed, caressing Sabrina's back as she recovered.

"Thank you, cutie. Haven't had sex in a while," she whispered.

"Fuck me again anytime."

She giggled on top of me before lifting herself up, giving me a soft kiss. Feeling her pull out, Naomi handed me a drink. I thought it was just Coke but I tasted something mixed into it, so made sure I just sipped it. I didn't actually drink all that often so just a couple of beers could get me buzzed. A couple more and I'd be falling over drunk.

"Ready for my massive girlcock, cute?" Lara asked.

"How do you want me?"

"How you are right now, cutie. I'm going to mount you later and pound you into submission, but right now, you're perfect."

Placing my legs over her upper arms, I felt the pressure of her incredibly long, thick girlcock requesting entrance, almost thankful I'd already been fucked twice so I could accept it easier than normal. Leaning down to kiss me, I was surprised at how passionate it immediately was. She kept kissing me as I felt the head of her cock slide inside me, earning a soft moan that made her smile. Only when she started sliding more inches did she break the kiss, finding myself captivated by my blue eyes.

When she was buried, the smile that formed was actually shy and very cute. "You feel really fucking good," she whispered.

"I love your big girlcock already, Lara."

"Men..." Despite being inside me, the next question caught me by surprise. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh sweetie," Naomi whispered.

"Lara, make love to me, then we'll talk. But, trust me on this one, you're fucking beautiful."

Feeling Lara moving in and out of me reminded totally of Miss Wilson whenever she made love to me. Being of the exact same length, I was left thinking that, by the time Lara was her age, her girlcock was going to be ridiculously long. Feeling her thrusting into me then and there, though, I knew I had an almost goofy smile on my face. She felt wonderful, digging my fingers into her back as her mouth constantly sought mine.

"Keep going, beautiful," I moaned.

"Oh god, you're so tight," she moaned in reply.

"That's your massive girlcock inside me. Keep going."

I was surprised she didn't try and pound me, keeping things nice and slow. The kisses we shared were beyond passionate, only stopping so we could gaze into each other's eyes. I was left thinking she didn't find many men capable of taking her. Or there were other insecurities that meant she didn't feel this pleasure too often. That made me feel rather sad, as she was clearly a beautiful futagril with much to offer.

"Okay, this is very sweet," Jade stated, "I can't even masturbate to this."

"She needed this," Naomi admitted, "I knew Benji would be perfect for her. Sweetie?" Lara looked away from me to her. "I'll make sure, trust me. I told you he was special."

Lara looked back at me, a shy smile. "Naomi told me about your life," she whispered, continuing to slowly thrust into me, "To be honest, you sounded perfect."