The Futanari Diaries Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're pretty damned special yourself, Lara."

The smile that formed made my heart swell. "Talk like that will get you fucked nice and hard later."

"I hope so, beautiful, but right now, keep doing what you're doing. Mind if I stroke myself and cum?"

"I hope you do cum. I'll lick it up for you."

Starting to stroke myself caused her to also thrust into me a little faster. She quickly had me moaning more often, closing my eyes to just savour the feeling of her thick girlcock pressing as deep inside me as Isabella and Miss Wilson. I wasn't a size queen by any stretch of the imagination, but I also knew the larger endowed futanari did have trouble finding partners. Few women were interested in them and even most men had limits on what they could take. I found it amusing that me, at 5'7, could take an eleven-inch cock without too much hassle. Made me wonder where it went while inside me!

Little wonder I exploded all over myself within five minutes. It was one hell of an orgasm. The sort of toe curling experience that almost brought tears to the eyes, simply because it was so damned good plus the immense sense of relief, considering I was in the middle of being fucked for the third time in succession, two loads inside me already.

"I'll clean you up when I cum," Lara moaned softly, "I just want to keep fucking you."

"Don't stop," I whimpered, as she really started to pick up steam, glancing down to see her girlcock disappearing inside me, "Though I'd love to taste your cum."

She kissed me deeply for that one. "Some other time, cutie..."

"Benji. You can all call me Benji."

"And, just like that, he has four more girlfriends," Jade whispered, "Naomi, I think you should bring them along next weekend, though your first time with him will be without an audience."

"Can I come along?" Lara asked me in a whisper.

Caressing her cheek, I was surprised to see her eyes glistening. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't stand at our front door next to Naomi. Same goes for Sabrina and Dani."

Fucking me harder, I knew she wasn't going to last too much longer. My legs moved down so that we were almost hooked around her inner elbow, lifting my lower body up slightly as she started to drive into me. I heard mutters from Sabrina and Dani about how I could possibly take such a long girlcock. Jade, Bailey and Vanessa had seen Miss Wilson fuck me, and Naomi had seen Isabella fuck me, so they weren't surprised.

"Oh baby," Lara moaned, "I'm close."

"You know where, beautiful. I want to feel your cum dripping out of me the rest of the night."

She kissed me hard, one hard thrust after the other before she burst inside me, almost squealing in my mouth from the pleasure, more thrusting that sent waves of pleasure through my body before she finally stilled, releasing my lips from hers as she breathed deeply. Caressing her face again, that shy smile formed again. "Wow," she whispered.

When she finally pulled out, the surprise was her lying next to me then snuggling, resting her head on my shoulder, feeling her fingers caress my chest, lifting my cum to her mouth.

"Why the question?" I finally had to ask.

Lara couldn't answer. Naomi sat on her knees behind her, caressing the side of her friend. "Know many futagirls as tall as her?"

"One futagirl at school. Her name is Casey. She's one of my girlfriends. We haven't made love yet though."

Naomi returned a sad smile. "Women obviously... You know... But even most men are not particularly kind. Being as tall as she is, men find that alone off-putting. Then take her enormous girlcock, and the many barbs she's taken from both men and women over the years..."

"All she's ever wanted is a good man," Sabrina added.

"Which is why she was ever so excited to meet you," Dani explained, "Naomi just had this sense you'd be perfect for her."

"She was right," Lara whispered, "No man I've been with before has ever managed what you did tonight." She paused before whispering, "You're only the second man I've ever managed to cum in."

"Oh sweetie," I replied softly, turning to hug her, lifting her chin with a finger, "You're a fucking diamond, Lara. Don't let anyone tell you different."

"No wonder all your virgins leave with a smile if you're like this with them," Naomi said, adding some humour to the situation.

"I'd pay if I got this for just an hour," Lara said.

"I do it for free and wholeheartedly with you, Lara."

"Okay, I really need to make love to him now," Vanessa said, hearing emotion in her tone, "Because he's just like this with me."

"And me," Bailey added.

"I've had this for longer than anyone, but I can't disagree," Jade said.

The next couple of hours was filled by Vanessa, Bailey and Jade having their way with me. Vanessa wanted me on my back, I rode Bailey until we both enjoyed a climax, while Jade wanted me from behind, mounting and fucking me nice and hard though whispering very pleasant things in my ear while she was doing so.

Sabrina and Dani then agreed to spitroast me, finally taking a load in my mouth to swallow from each of them, before both collapsed on the bed. And that left Lara for last. I glanced at Naomi, who hadn't participated.

"Naomi, at least accept a blowjob from me. Please?"

Lara waited as Naomi sat on the edge of the bed as I slid off it, feeling cum leaking out of me as I got on knees, running my hands up and down her thighs as she smiled down at me. Running my hands up her naked body to her breasts, I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth, hearing a gasp as I gently squeezed her other one.

"Benji," she whispered.

Feeling her fingers running through my hair, I moved up to kiss her. The feelings involved were incredible, left thinking if not believing she wanted to make love then and there, but hesitated because she wanted our first time to be intimate and private. But when I pulled back and met her eyes, she was feeling the same as I was. Hell, I think we were all feeling the wave of emotions. I knew futanari felt things different to men and women, and the more time I spent with them, the more I felt in-tune with their thoughts and feelings.

Kissing back down her body, I slowly swallowed her girlcock, fingers again running through my hair, making love to her with my mouth. Lara, Sabrina and Dani sat to either side of her, sensing they were incredibly close friends, but also the fact that this was what she'd wanted all night. I actually felt guilty that I'd slept with her friends but not with her yet. When I looked up, she must have seen it in my eyes.

That earned me another kiss where she expressed all her feelings in what was a simply gesture. "Monday morning," she whispered, "I can't wait any longer. I'll ask Isabella. She'll give us time."

"A few hours. I want to take our time."

"Then next weekend, we'll have a lot of fun," she whispered, that sweet smile forming.

Swallowing her girlcock, I knew she was ever so eager to cum, so I didn't stand on ceremony nor spend too long teasing her. She seemed to recognise that and probably thanked me in silence, her fingers running up and down my upper back as my head bobbed up and down, savouring the taste of her girlcock itself, though her pre-cum was leaking, getting a sense of her flavour at the same time.

"Oh fuck, Benji," she moaned softly.

"Cum in his mouth," Lara said, "It's what he wants, Naomi."

"And I want to hear all about Monday," Sabrina added.

"We're going to have so much fun together next weekend," Dani stated quietly, "Naomi... Thank you..."

"God yes," Lara whispered, feeling her fingers caress the back of my head too, "Three dozen futawives, Jade?"

"I don't know what it is, Lara. There's just something about him. I've always felt it. So has Mum and Caroline."

"Me too," Vanessa added.

"The day he kissed me the first time, I just felt this... I'm not sure, but it felt like much more than just love," Bailey explained.

"Add to that all his girlfriends at school. All we felt was this urge, this desire to only be with him," Vanessa said.

"I've felt it too," Lara stated, glancing up at her to see the most glorious smile, her blue eyes gazing down into mine.

Through all conversation, I'd kept blowing Naomi, so when I was rewarded with mouthful after mouthful of her sweet cum, I eagerly swallowed it down, ensuring I looked up into her gorgeous eyes each time. When she was empty with nothing left to give, she lifted me up so I could kiss her, feeling her arms wrap me tightly as I settled on her lap.

"Okay, he's yours, Lara," Naomi stated.

"Are you sure? We can go home, Naomi."

"Lara, you want him again. And I know him well enough already. He wants you again too."

Proving how much I did want it, I eagerly moved back onto the bed, resting on my knees, leaning forward with a couple of pillows under my head, ensuring I glanced back to see Lara, also on her knees, approaching me from behind. The rest of my futagirls gathered around, eager to see Lara fuck me.

She ran her thick girlcock against my butt crack, feeling a couple of her fingers inside me again. She was polite enough to lube me up a little more, though I was more than ready to take her cock. "Please mount me," I whimpered, "I want to feel your whole body over me."

"Want it hard and fast?"

"God yes, Lara. Just fuck me so hard."

She mounted me first, feeling her hard nipples on my back, nuzzling into my neck, which provoked a rather girlish giggle from me, as it was rather ticklish. "I really like you already, Benji," she breathed into my ear, "Thank you for making me feel so wonderful."

"My pleasure, beautiful. Now, slide that wonderful girlcock of yours into me and fuck me senseless. It's what we both want. One thing, you won't hurt me. If you do, I'll tell you to stop. Okay?" She smiled, nodding at me. "Slide it in, sweetie. Let's cap this night with something we both want."

Feeling her girlcock slide inside me had us both moaning, and in the position she was in, it felt even deeper. Gripping the sheets in both hands, I urged her to just fuck me as hard as she wanted. Those first few thrusts had me moaning, just letting me get used to it. Her girlcock felt wonderful. Far too good, in all honesty. Addictive, just like Miss Wilson was. I tried not to think about her, as I already missed her a lot.

Lara was soon having a great time, thrusting into me hard and fast, and with that came the dirty talk. Calling me her 'dirty little boy' and her 'submissive little butt slut'. It reminded me of play-time I had with Miss Wilson. I didn't mind as she was clearly in that sort of mood, so I turned back and just urged her on even more. "Fill my hole with your delicious cum. I'm your ditty little slut," I moaned.

I heard giggles from the others as she started to fuck me even harder. Yes, there was a little pain, just like there was with Miss Wilson, but the feelings of pleasure spread through my body. When I felt Lara gently grasp my cock, I couldn't help smile, as I knew I was going to cum within minutes.

"Cum for you, my slutty little toy boy," she growled into my ear, "I'm going to take you home, chain you to my bed, and just use you for my own pleasure."

"Oh god, Lara," Naomi said, "Even I'm getting turned on by this."

"I know, sweetie, but you should feel this tight little butt. My god... Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"Fuck me harder," I moaned.

That earned a growl from Lara, her body pressing into me further as she somehow fucked me even harder. Had me grunting within a few seconds, but her kisses on my cheek and neck were soft. "Futagirl is bound to get feelings," she whispered into my ear.

"Nothing wrong with that," I managed to reply, "Keep going, sweetie. Keep going until you fill me again."

Lara filled me around five minutes later, both of us having loved every single second as she pounded me senseless, just like she promised. I'd cum during those intervening five minutes, leaving my load all over the sheets, thankful it wasn't like being back home and we'd have to change them. Leaving her girlcock buried until she started to go soft, I hated that feeling of her pulling off. As soon as she lay on her side, I cuddled into her, sharing a long kiss that spoke of some very strong feelings already. Naomi cuddled me from behind, feeling her kissing my neck and cheek.

"I knew you'd like my friends, Benji."

Thankfully, there were showering facilities as Lara explained each room came with an adjoining bathroom, so we all took turns, no real surprise I ended up showering with Naomi and Lara, both taking great pleasure in washing me up and down, joking about the cum still leaking out of me, though that was solved by the shower nozzle aimed up my butt.

After dressing, we walked back upstairs, the bartender joking about the length of time we'd been in the room. They took one look at me and laugh. "No wonder. He's fucking cute, Lara," the bartender stated.

"He's also wonderful in bed and a lovely young man, Tara," Lara replied.

I definitely felt myself blushing at that compliment and others that suggested to Tara that they either loved or really liked me. Taken by the hand, we walked outside into a cool early summer evening, checking our phones to see it was early morning. Naomi would be heading back with us to collect her car, her friends would be sharing a taxi home. We booked two of them, standing around and chatting until they arrived in tandem.

Hugs and kisses were shared, Lara spending at least a few minutes kissing and cuddling me. We waited until their taxi departed before the five of us got into the minivan that would take us back to the station where Naomi parked her car, no real surprise only Naomi and I stayed awake the entire journey. Driving us home when we arrived, I invited Naomi to stay once Jade, Bailey and Vanessa headed inside. She smiled but assured me she was okay to drive home.

After one last kiss, I watched her drive away before walking inside to join the others for one last drink before bed. By the time I slid under the sheets next to Jade, she was already fast asleep. I joined her within a couple of minutes myself.