The Futanari Diaries Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,291 Followers

Georgie whispered to Chloe what I was doing, as she had her eyes closed, relying on her other senses. Using one hand to fondle her balls, I quickly bobbed faster and faster, desperate to taste her cum again. I'd blown her before, more than once, but I hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks and I wanted to taste her then finally have her fuck me.

"Oh Benji," she cried softly. She sat up, her hand on the back of my head. She didn't move her hips but I knew she was already getting close.

"Cum in his mouth," Georgie whispered, "Give him what he wants. He wants your cum, Chloe. He's going to swallow every drop." I made an affirmative noise. "Or maybe he'll share it with you?"

"Yes! Benji, keep some in your mouth. I want to taste myself."

I think the idea turned her on as she came hard within a couple of minutes. Swallowing the first couple of large spurts, I kept the rest in my mouth, waiting until she had nothing left to give before I sat back with a smile. Opening my mouth, I showed both of them the contents, Chloe leaning forward and kissing me deeply, feeling our tongues duel as we swapped her cum. Finally sitting back, we both showed Georgie, hearing her crack up in laughter, before we both swallowed.

"Damn, I taste pretty good. No wonder you both enjoy swallowing my cum." She paused before adding, "Well, I taste myself whenever I masturbate so... yeah..."

Moving across to Georgie, she leaned down to kiss me first. Out of all my girlfriends, I was left thinking Vanessa, Chloe and Georgie had liked if not been in love with me the longest. Bailey had been an outsider, but had admitted to watching me from afar. She'd be the fourth. The rest all liked or loved me, but it was a newer feeling to both of us.

Kissing down her body, Georgie relaxed back on her elbows, Chloe giving her breasts and body attention as I focused on Georgie's eight inches. Since I'd teased Chloe, I did the same to Georgie, though I switched it up when I pulled her forward slightly, lifted her legs, and started to tongue her rosebud. She loved it immediately, begging me to spread her wide and really get stuck in.

"What about your pussy?" Chloe wondered.

"No, my arse. I have a dildo I shove up there most times I masturbate. Feels wonderful."

Chloe was smart enough to hand me some lube, so as I blew her, I eventually stuck a couple of fingers up her bum at the same time. Georgie was soon gently thrusting up into my mouth while my head bobbed up and down, taking all eight inches each time. Her fingers gripped my hair, keeping me in place as she started to pump my mouth, so I upped the tempo of my fingers at the same time.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried, "Benji, I'm close."

"Fill his mouth then fill his arse later, Georgie."

"Oh fuck... Benji... your mouth..."

I was now burying my fingers in her arse, driving her wild, so it was little surprise that the first spurt that fired into my mouth took us both by surprise. Having not heard a request, I did swallow the first couple before I heard her murmur to save some, waiting until she was quite clearly done before I lifted myself so I could kiss her. She swallowed most of her own cum immediately but kept on kissing me.

"Fuck me, Benji," she whispered, "Please fuck me."

"Really?" I asked quietly.

"I want you inside me for our first time. Please..."

I looked at Chloe, who heard the desperation in the tone of her friend. She kissed me before kissing her. "Make love to her, Benji. I can wait just a little longer, particularly as it's my best friend needing it."

Georgie shuffled back on my bed so her head was propped up by a couple of pillows. She spread her legs, using my fingers to find that her pussy was sopping wet. "I don't touch it very often," she whispered, noticing her quiver, "So I'm very sensitive. But I want you inside me. I want to feel you cum in me, Benji."

"Why the change of mind?" I wondered.

The question made her blush. "I've always wanted you to make love to me."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry, we'll definitely do it the other way around too! I definitely want to bury my girlcock deep inside your bum."

Sliding inside Georgie, I kept my eyes on her face, noticing the rapid blinking of her eyes. Chloe lay next to us, noticing she was holding one of her hands. Leaning down to kiss her once I was buried, I lifted a hand and wiped away a tear. "Big moment?" She nodded, kissing me softly. "Okay, I'll take my time."

Good thing I'd cum earlier as I certainly didn't want to finish inside Georgie within a couple of minutes. Wrapping her long limbs around me kept me in the position she wanted. Her pussy was incredibly tight, admitting she'd not had anything up her at all. That raised eyebrows, making her giggle, as she admitted that she masturbated a lot and preferred things in her arse when she was doing that.

"How does it feel?" Chloe wondered.

Georgie smiled in my direction. "Best feeling ever, Chloe. Just how I wanted it. He feels really big in my pussy. Probably feel even bigger in my butt!"

"You're so fucking tight, Georgie," I moaned, kissing her before I used a familiar position that I usually found myself in, bending back her long legs as I started to thrust into her faster.

"Yeah, fuck her, Benji!" Chloe cried, taking on the role of unofficial cheerleader.

Georgie started to stoke her girlcock as I fucked her, and I had a feeling it was now a race to see who'd orgasm first. Her face was a picture of delight, glancing to see Chloe was slowly stroking her own girlcock at the same time, warning her not to get too excited before she fucked me.

Pushing her legs back even further broadened Georgie's grin. Hearing her beg me to fuck her harder was a request I could complete, left wondering if the crowd downstairs heard her. The fact I was the one doing the fucking would have surprised most of my girlfriends and other lovers.

"I'm close," I finally said. That set of Georgie's second orgasm, amazed at how quickly futagirls could cum again, and in the same amount as the first time. Watching her girlcock erupt just excited me even further, lasting barely another minute before I buried my cock and erupted as deep in her pussy as I could. Georgie squealed with excitement, letting go of her legs as I needed to rest on my hands, feeling her legs immediately wrap around me, using the walls of pussy to squeeze my cock.

"Bet you didn't know I could do that," she whispered. Shaking my head, she giggled before kissing me. "Thank you, Benji."

"Your pussy feels wonderful, Georgie. And if you want to try anal another time, all you need do is let me know. I don't normally do this, as I'm sure you know..."

"That's what makes this feel even more special for my first time. I know Chloe really wants to make love to you though. Can't stay like this too long."

"Georgie, it's absolutely fine," Chloe said softly, "I'm just surprised. You mentioned this but I still thought you wanted to fuck him!"

"Oh, I still want to fuck him."

Georgie finally released her legs from being wrapped around me, kissing one last time before I settled into the space beside them. Cuddled both sides, feeling them both kiss my cheek, I did ask Chloe how long she wanted to wait. Excited as she was, it didn't take all that long to lube ourselves up, placing a pillow under my lower back, before she slowly stroked her girlcock, putting on a little show for both Georgie and myself.

"Like my big lovestick, Benji?"

"Fuck yes. Bet it's going to feel even better inside me too."

"I've wanted to do this for so long, but your life being as it is at the moment."

"It's a little hectic at times."

Opening my legs, Chloe positioned herself between them. I could sense her nerves, so I sat up to kiss her, pulling her down so she was leaning over me. Reaching down between us, I positioned her girlcock where it was needed it, whispering instructions. Reading and watching is one thing, actually doing it is another.

Feeling her press into me, the head of her girlcock gently sliding inside, her face lit up with a gorgeous smile as she inserted her entire length inside me. "So tight, Benji," she whispered.

"Wait until you start moving inside me. It feels wonderful for both of us."

When she did, it was even better, obviously feeling a surge of emotion and closeness as her next couple of kisses were more passionate than any we'd shared before. She giggled when I moaned into her mouth, the speed of her thrusts increasing with each passing minute, aware she'd be excited and perhaps eager to cum inside me.

Moving my legs so they rested near her shoulders, she marvelled at my flexibility and suggested it made me even tighter if possible. I just urged her on to fuck me harder and faster, wanting to feel her cum inside me. Glancing to my side, Georgie was just watching us make love, not even touching herself.

"How does he feel, Chloe?"

"You've got to fuck him next, Georgie. Holy shit, I had no idea it would be this good."

Fucking me even harder, she smiled as she earned the occasional grunt and groan, glancing down between us to see her girlcock almost a blur at times. I was so used to being fucked like this now, I was barely left with a dull ache even at the worst of times. I just loved the feeling of being filled by one of my girlfriends or lovers, and got enjoyment and pleasure out of the fact I excited them, and nothing felt better than feeling them cum inside me.

Chloe kept on pumping, noticing her forehead start to glisten, running my fingers down her back and feeling that was also a little damp. Despite the cool air that drifted around the house, a good fuck still raised plenty of sweat in the summer. "Oh god, keep fucking me," I moaned.

"I'm close, Benji. I'm going to fill you, then Georgie is going to fuck you straight away."

Glancing to my side again, Georgie was already lubing and stroking her girlcock. "I want you on your knees once she's cum," she said.

Sensing Chloe was getting close, I moved my hips to meet her thrusts, her eyes lighting up as she somehow managed to thrust even faster. Didn't last too long before she moaned loudly, kissed me, then climaxed. Her entire body shuddered with each spurt of her cum deep inside me. She could barely keep thrusting, and once she was done, I moved my legs just in time for her to relax on top of me, leaving a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I love you, Chloe," I whispered, "As much as Vanessa and Bailey. Always thought you were wonderful."

That made her cry, managing to whisper she loved me too. Holding out and arm, Georgie snuggled into me. "Same for you, Georgie. I love you. You two, Vanessa, Casey and Aubrey have been my best friends for six years, since those first days at high school."

"And Bailey," Chloe whispered, "Benji, she loves you so much."

"Noticed that, eh?"

Chloe managed to lift herself up. "We've obviously talked to her a lot. It was a long distance crush since our first days. I felt sorry for her, as she admitted she thought it would always be unrequited love."

"Don't worry, I let her know every day how much I love her."

"And we love the messages you send us every day too, Benji," Georgie whispered, kissing my cheek, "Something so simple but it makes us feel special."

Chloe pulled out, snuggling into my other side, though as Georgie was clearly hard and horny, I moved so I was on my knees, spreading my legs enough that she could get behind. She laughed as Chloe's cum was leaking out of me, but she slid her girlcock into me with ease, grabbing my hips and slowly pumping into me.

She was loving it, taking her time, just enjoying the feeling to start with. Certainly had me moaning loudly, Chloe eventually positioning herself so she was sat in front of me. I would have sucked her girlcock, but I wasn't sure if Georgie wanted her first time with me to turn into a threesome. Chloe spent a lot of time watching Georgie behind me anyway.

"Mount me," I moaned. Georgie knew what I meant, feeling her girlcock change angle as she leaned forward. Earned a loud moan, hearing Georgie giggle. "I love this position," I managed to explain, "It's a little more submissive to my lover, plus it just feels really fucking good."

"Want it harder?"

"God yes. Fuck me, Georgie."

Georgie fucked me. My god, she figured out what I wanted within seconds, and there was no doubting how much she was loving it. When I felt her grab my hair, pulling my head back and her teeth gently biting my neck, I could feel my cock was harder and leaking. "Keep going," I urged her, "Going to cum."

She was now completely nailing me, her groin slapping into my arse, the sound of her girlcock slamming into my tight little hole, and the fact the angle was just utterly perfect meant I came hard without touching myself. Georgie knew and thankfully let my head go, dropping into the lap of Chloe in front of me. Georgie kept fucking me while I was trying to catch my breath, managing to turn and whimper how much I wanted her to keep going.

Chloe stroked my head. "It's okay, baby," she whispered.

"Love being fucked so much," I managed to moan, "Georgie feels wonderful."

"So do you, Benji," Georgie whispered into my ear, "I'm close but don't want to cum yet."

"Take as long as you need."

Ten minutes later of solid, hard fucking, Georgie finally released her load inside me. Hearing her moan right into my ear sent a shudder through my body, heavy breathing and hot breath onto my neck. Pressing her body into my back, feeling her rock hard nipples that I'd have to give attention to next time, her girlish giggle had both Chloe and I chuckling as well.

"Wow," she finally whispered, "If sex with you is always going to be like that..."

"I hope it is."

We definitely needed a shower after that, my two lovers spending a lot of time washing me up and down, before the favour was returned, Chloe and I washing down Georgie, then the same thing for Chloe with Georgie and I. After drying off, there were no clothes to put on as we'd wandered upstairs naked, joining everyone else in the backyard, nearly everyone still in the pool.

I could see a few cocktail pitchers around the edge of the pool, along with bottles of wine and accompanying glasses. Chloe and Georgie kissed my cheek before joining Vanessa and Bailey. Within thirty seconds, there were squeals, tears, laughing. I think I'd made them rather happy. I ended up sitting by myself for a few minutes on the edge of the pool, just looking over all the futanari in my life, amused that I'd now enjoyed sex with the majority of them.

Veronica eventually swam towards me, lifting herself up and sitting next to me. Turning to look at her, she glanced my way before leaning down and kissing me fiercely. Caught me by surprise for a moment before I shuffled closer to her. I have no idea how long we kissed for, but the feeling of her tongue in my mouth, her soft fingers caressing my body, and the fact nearly everyone else in the pool went a little quiet did eventually lead to us breaking apart.

Her eyes were soft and full of love in that moment. I'd heard certain comments the last time she'd visited. "Can we head upstairs?" she asked quietly, "Our first time was wonderful, but I'd like our next time to be in private."

"So... You..."

"As much as Alexis does. And, trust me on this one, she fucking loves you too, Benji." Glancing her way, I had figured Alexis loved me, but the shy smile returned suggested Veronica was on the money regarding her feelings. Feeling her hand take mine, interlacing our fingers, she kissed me again. "It's just difficult sometimes for all of us, because as I'm sure you're figuring out, there's just something about you that attracts us. I look around the pool and see so many beautiful futanari, and the one common denominator is you, Benji. We all love you. Some of us have been in love with you for a long time. For others, the love is new and thrilling, but the love we all have is... Almost scary, the feelings are so strong, so intense..."

Alexis swam across the pool, lifting herself up and kissing her friend deeply. I figured they were that close, fairly sure they had sex. It wasn't any of my business. "Take him upstairs and make love, Ver," Alexis told her, "Though we're going to have fun with him afterwards. Not quite a gangbang, not quite group sex, but a few of us just really want to fuck him." Looking at me, she then said, "Then you'll be sleeping with Chloe and Georgie tonight."

"What about Jade?" I asked.

"Benji, after what you said earlier... She's never going to doubt how much you love her for a single second ever again. As for where she'll sleep, Bailey and Vanessa will snuggle with her." Looking back at Veronica. "Now go upstairs and make love to him. Or is it the other way around?"

When Veronica blushed, I squeezed her hand. "Why don't we just head upstairs to start with?"

Back in the same bedroom, I took one look at the sheets and suggested I should change them first. Veronica giggled, stating they were just going to get even dirtier once she was done with me, so we'll change them afterwards when I went to bed later that night. Turning towards her, her blue eyes dazzled me, along with her slicked back raven black hair, her chest heaving from her obvious excitement.

That first kiss as her body crashed against mine, forcing me back onto the bed, took me by surprise, her tongue hungry for me, feeling my legs automatically wrap around her as we made out. "I love you," she whispered, "I've loved you for so long, but Alexis... I always thought..."

"Did you think I'd only love her?"

She blushed, remaining silent, but she did eventually return a nod. "I've been hurt, more than once. I knew you were a good man, and that you'd never actually... I just find it difficult to trust anyone outside the few friends I have. But that first time, while great, wasn't like we are now." She met my eyes. "I need this, Benji," she whispered, "I need you. You make everyone feel so special."

Caressing her cheek, she returned a smile. She was gorgeous, I'd always thought that, and I'm sure I'd told her more than once. So I went with, "You're fucking gorgeous, Veronica. And if I'm the man you end up with, then I'm the luckiest man in the world, and those who broke your heart are little more than fools."

Turning over so she was on her back, I gave her body plenty of attention, making sure I completely avoided her girlcock. Her entire body seemed to be sensitive, earning plenty of soft moans and murmurs as my lips touched every square inch of her body. Lifting her legs and giving her rosebud attention earned a louder moan, and I'm fairly sure I heard giggles from the pool outside.

I gave her arse lots of attention before I finally moved up, inhaling the scent from her pussy, which was clearly leaking freely, before I ran my tongue up and over her balls, the shaft of her girlcock before I finally started to blow her.

She came in two minutes, which made her blush brightly once she'd finished, whispering that I had gotten her far too excited to hold it back any longer. After ensuring I'd swallowed every drop of her cum, and cleaning her up, I kissed up her body again before our mouths met. "Just wanted to prove how special you are to me, Veronica," I whispered.

It amazed me how many futagirls gave the appearance of ultra-self-confidence, taking no shit from anybody, but when I had them in private, they lowered their walls to show how the world did affect them from time to time. Lying next to her, we kissed and cuddled as I asked a simple question. What happened to her before?

Feeling comfortable as I stroked her back, she had no problem sharing some details. It was the usual thing. Home life wasn't easy. School could be difficult for young futagirls. Then there were previous boyfriends who used her for their own needs then dumped her, usually ensuring they destroyed her self-confidence at the same time with cruel statements.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,291 Followers