The Futanari Diaries Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,348 Followers

She felt better after getting all that off her chest, ending up on my back as she very slowly slid her thick girlcock inside me. The only term to describe what we did was making love. Honestly, it reminded me of times with my sister and Vanessa, the depth of feelings we shared. Her eyes looked at me with such wonder at times, it almost made my heart stop. I thought out of my sister's friend, Alexis had been the one who had been in love with the longest, or at least the most. Maybe I had been wrong.

"You feel wonderful, baby," she moaned before kissing me again, her tongue playful as it sought mine.

"Your girlcock is utterly fantastic. Thought that the first time. Now without any distractions, it's even better."

"You're going to make me cry," she murmured.

"Nothing wrong with that if it feels so good."

No idea how long we made love for. The only reason we stopped, with her still buried in me, was a soft knock on the door. It was Alexis, just letting us know dinner was being prepared, but to take our time. We smiled and thanked her before she shut the door, Veronica resuming her thrusts as I wrapped my legs around her, the signal that I wanted her to finish inside me.

When she did finally climax, her thick girlcock throbbing with every spurt of her delicious cum, ensuring our bodies were pressed together as she continued to thrust, even after she'd finished, still hard as rock as she didn't want to stop until exhausted. Feeling her relax on top of me, I whispered into her ear that I loved her, and that I found her incredibly special.

"Thank you," she managed to reply.

We relaxed together until we heard the call that dinner was ready, not even bothering to shower before joining everyone else downstairs. Alexis, Chantelle and Jade took one look at Veronica when we appeared, getting up and hugging their friend tightly. That ended when all four hugged me together.

"Okay, four dozen futawives," my sister joked.

"We're going to need a bigger house," I retorted.

"We'll try and visit more often, Benji," Alexis added, "But we know you're busy."

"As Mum always says, anyone is welcome to visit, just give us a little warning, in case I'm in the middle of being fucked." I paused and chuckled. "Hell, come on over when that's happening and join in!"

"With all your girlfriends, gangbangs will be a must!" Chantelle exclaimed, hearing plenty of agreement from the tables nearby.

Taking a seat, Veronica sat next to me and practically snuggled me all dinner. Lara sat to my other side, and I could sense her eagerness to be either intimate or to just utterly pound the shit out of me. Miss Wilson was giving me the eye too. We hadn't had sex in a while, and I had a feeling she was eager for some playtime.

After eating our fill, most of us stayed sitting at the table as the sun slowly started to set, switching on the outside lights and also those in the pool. Conversation flowed easily, there was plenty of laughter, but when Veronica kissed my cheek, whispered in my ear to have some fun, to be replaced by Alexis, I had a feeling something else was going to happen to round off the day.

As I was talking to Bailey sitting across from me, I wasn't really paying attention, but Vanessa and Chloe next to her kept on giggling, left wondering what was amusing them. My unasked question was answered when I had my left hand grabbed by Alexis, my right hand by Lara, lowered to between their legs, where I felt a stiff girlcock waiting for me to stroke.

"So many of us want to fuck you," Lara whispered into my ear, making me gasp when she sucked and nibbled at my ear.

"Want to take a few of us now?" Alexis asked.

"God yes. Where?"

Led towards the nearby lawn, I found myself on my knees as Alexis and Lara offered their girlcocks to suck, eagerly blowing one of them while stroking the other. Miss Wilson walked over, so I could stroke two at once while sucking the other. Caroline walked over, as did Julie, Vanessa's mother. I'd never fooled around with her. She smiled and said she just wanted to have some fun with me. When Mum wandered over to join, I was left thinking I was either going to get spitroasted constantly or just taking one girlcock after another.

I didn't make any of them cum, I don't think that's what they were after, led back towards the end of the picnic table, where I was pushed forward, resting my chest on it, my legs spread slightly, as Alexis nestled herself between my cheeks, feeling her body rest against mine. "We're just going to fuck you now, Benji. One after the other. Is that okay?"

"God yes."

Feeling her press her girlcock inside me, we moaned in unison as her long, thick cock was buried quickly. Grabbing my hands, I felt her shuffle, getting comfortable herself, before she started to fuck me.

"Oh my fucking god!" I moaned.

She didn't say much though she did spend plenty of time leaning forward, resting her head near mine, kissing my cheek down to my upper back. She fucked me hard from the start, causing me to grunt and moan, only letting my hands go when she leaned back, hands at my hips as she started to pump me even faster.

"Fuck yes, Benji. Take my massive girlcock!" she cried.

"Fill him up, Lexi!" Chantelle called.

"How many are fucking him?" Bailey whispered to Vanessa.

"Until he says stop, or until his Mum says he's had enough. I think we might have to rely on the second. He won't want to stop." I looked up and met Vanessa's eyes, making her giggle. "Yep, definitely won't want to stop."

Alexis moved a hand to my shoulder, driving her cock in as deep as humanly possible. I'm sure my face was a picture of delight, while I noticed many of those in the audience were busy stroking themselves off the same time. I had a feeling not all of them would want to be involved, at least this time, though they all knew I wanted a gangbang eventually, where I planned to have every single one of them, and even futagirls I hadn't met yet, involved in fucking me.

I only knew Alexis was close to orgasm when she actually started to fill my bum up with her cum. Leaving her girlcock buried for a few seconds after, she pulled out, only to find my arse filled immediately by Lara. After leaning down to kiss me, I felt both hands on my hips, thrusting into me nice and slow, enjoying nearly all eleven inches of her incredible girlcock siding back and forth. She was polite enough to give me a reacharound at the same time, thankful that I climaxed within a couple of minutes.

"Ready, baby?" she whispered into my ear, noticing I was more relaxed. Nodding my head, she kissed my cheek, whispered that she loved me, then she utterly pounded me.

There was more than one moan from the audience as they came from watching Lara pound me into submission, just like she'd promised. She was fucking me so hard, her girlcock was keeping me up as my feet lost contact with the ground. It was almost a reminder of some hard fuck sessions I'd had with Miss Wilson, just without all the other stuff we did.

"So good, Benji. So good," she moaned.

"Love your big girlcock, Lara. Glad Naomi introduced us."

"So am I. It's another reason to love her."

Reaching underneath my arms and holding my shoulders the opposite way, the last few minutes were of her driving into me hard but slow, earning a grunt with each thrust. She let me know she was close, continuing to whisper dirty things into my ear before I finally felt her girlcock throb, her cum joining that of Alexis inside me.

Feeling her pull out, Caroline slid inside me immediately. No words were shared, just immediately fucking me nice and hard. I glanced back and she smiled at me before telling me that she loved me. But, other than that, it was a rather quiet fuck. A hard, quiet fuck. She came rather quickly, to my surprise, admitting she'd been turned on watching the previous two fucking me so hard.

Julie was next, carefully sliding her ten inches inside me, making sure I turned enough so we could share our first proper kiss. "No stealing him from me, Mum," Vanessa warned, thankful she was giggling away.

"Just wanted a sample of the goods, sweetie. I haven't seen you so happy."

"Because I'm in love with him, Mum. Always have been."

"Good. He'll make a good husband to all of you. Now, Benji, I'm just going to enjoy myself before your mother fucks you next."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy myself too, Julie. You feel wonderful inside me right now."

As she started to thrust, she leaned forward and rested her chin on my shoulder. "My husband... He's a little older than myself and his libido has dropped," she whispered, "He doesn't mind if I have the occasional young lover. Just can't bring him home."

"Mum, we can always have a threesome with him. I know Benji would love it." Nodding eagerly to the suggestion, Julie smiled, kissing my cheek, then focused on fucking me.

She fucked me nice and slow to start, Vanessa moving up the table so she could lean over to kiss me, taking great interest in watching her mother's cock sliding inside me. She was biting her bottom lip and could see she was getting increasingly horny. What I didn't expect was her to look away from me to her mother. "Mummy?" she whispered, and I knew what she wanted.

Julie figured out what she wanted quickly, pulling out and wiping her girlcock down with a wet-wipe, before Vanessa found herself next to me, bent over the table, Julie beside her.

"Is my little futagirl wet?" she asked, no doubt feeling up Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa could only nod her head, leaning across to give me a soft kiss. "Does my little futagril want me inside her?"

"Please, Mummy," she whimpered, "I'm a virgin."

Julie stopped before she could enter her. "No, baby," she said softly, "Your first time shouldn't be with me. It should be with the man next to you. He's the one you're in love with." Leaning forward, Julie easily flipped Vanessa on her back, hugging her daughter tightly. "I love you so much, baby. So much. After your first time with Benji, you come see your mother. Okay?"

"Okay," Vanessa replied, hearing the shyness in her tone.

"Benji, change of plan," Jade announced, "Finish up with Mum and Miss Wilson, then please, for the love of god, take Vanessa upstairs and make love to her."

"Do it now," Miss Wilson stated, "I can wait to be with him again. Cathy, why don't we have some with your wife later?"

"Sounds like a good idea, Sandra. Everyone, I think it might be time to call it a night. Those of you who wish to stay can do so, and those who hadn't planned to stay, we'll show you where pillows and blankets are. Benji, you can head off now. Shower first and then spend the night with your girlfriend."

I made sure I said goodnight to everyone, more hugs and kisses than I could count, before I led Vanessa inside and upstairs to the bathroom. Showering together, I hadn't seen Vanessa smile so much. I put it down just to the excitement of what was going to happen next.

Closing the door to my bedroom, I noticed Vanessa was giving me the lead this time, leading her over to the bed. I surprised her by lying back first, though she knew what to do, straddling my lap, leaning down to kiss me. "I love you so much, Benji," she said softly.

"I love you just as much in return, Ness. I have since the first day we met."

That made her eyes glisten. "Why did you never tell me how you felt?"

"Being brutally honestly, complete and utter cowardice and fear. I was scared you'd reject me because of... Well, all the confidence issues I had before all this started."

"I'd have said yes," she replied, caressing my cheek, "God, we could have..." She trailed off and smiled. "Never mind, we're here now, and I'm not going anywhere, Benji." She paused again. "What you said about Jade earlier... It was beautiful."

"Thing is, Ness, I would have said the same, absolutely word for word, about you. You would never be second choice to Jade, but being that she is my sister, and you are... Well, you, the first one I fell in love with at school..."

"Nearly six years," she whispered, "How did you cope?"

"You were my best friend and part of my life every day, Ness. If you had never loved me in return, just being with you was enough. The one thing I noticed is that you never had a boyfriend but I never put two and two together..."

Lifting herself up, I felt the walls of her pussy clasp around my cock, both of us moaning, savouring the new connection we were making. Like all those I'd made love with, she was incredibly tight, nearly all my futanari lovers having pussies but most of them were not used at all. Once I was buried, Vanessa needed a little cry on my shoulder, caressing her back as she nuzzled into me, mentioning she wasn't going to move for a few minutes. I didn't mind whatsoever.

When she finally started to move, her lips were constantly on mine, moaning softly into my mouth, only parting when she needed to catch a breath. Her eyes constantly gazed into mine, her lips near constantly in a smile. Moving my hands down to her tight, firm butt, she started to giggle, as it was something she generally did before fucking me nice and hard.

As I thrust up into her, she moved a hand to her own girlcock, stroking herself in tie with my thrusts. "Fuck me, Benji," she moaned, "And I want more than one load in my pussy tonight."

I managed to grunt some sort of reply, leaning to take one of her breasts in my mouth. She loved that, squealing with delight as I sat up entirely, Vanessa now bouncing on my cock, one hand around her girlcock, the other around the back of my neck for balance.

When she came, she came hard, covering both of us in her cum as she kept on bouncing. Now that she'd cum, I kept leaning forward until she was on her back, noticing her legs spread nice and wide immediately as I started to just pound her. I think I almost growled with desire at once stage.

"Yes! Fuck me hard, Benji!" she cried out.

I heard one or two comments from other bedrooms, Vanessa and I managing to keep going despite chuckling away. Warning her I was close, Vanessa grabbed the back of my head, pulling me down to kiss her. It was as hot and passionate as any we'd shared previously in the bedroom. Little wonder I drove my cock into her a few more times before I erupted. Groaning loudly, I kept on thrusting until my body said enough, resting on my forearms as I gazed at her face. I was left thinking you'd never wipe away her smile.

"Once we've finished university, I want a baby with you," she said softly.

"Okay."

"That's it, okay?"

"Well, I want one with you too. At least two, I think. Should we get married before we try?"

She hugged me tightly, feeling her legs wrap around me too. "I love you. I love you. I love you," she whispered into my ear.

"I love you too, Ness."

Making love a little later for a second time, Vanessa wanted to try one position after another, using the fact I'd left one load in her pussy to know I'd last quite a while. It was a lot of fun, leading to plenty of laughter as Vanessa was surprisingly flexible too, though it ended with her on her back again, neither of us saying a word before I came inside her, and she came all over herself. Though I could have gone a third time, it was after midnight and, after an entire afternoon and evening of sex, I was sore and exhausted.

Didn't even bother going for a shower, licking Vanessa's cum that was on her body before we cuddled together. Ness gazed into my eyes until her closed and she drifted off to sleep. Caressing her cheek, I kissed her forehead a final time, whispering that I loved her as much as my sister, which would have meant the world to her, before I finally drifted off to sleep myself.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,348 Followers