The Futanari Diaries Ch. 13

Story Info
The life of a young man and his love for futanari.
10.2k words
4.84
5.7k
20

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers

A/N - Hello all. Apologies for the gap between uploading chapters but I'll admit I'm having difficulty thinking of a way to wrap all of this up within only a few chapters as I don't want to write a series that just goes on and on and on...

I have this chapter, one more already written and perhaps a touch more editing required and have started on a fifteenth. The plan is for this series to not extend past twenty chapters, but figuring out a way to wrap it all up neatly by then might be a challenge.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this one as much as previous chapters.

*****

Making love with my sister on Christmas morning was the perfect Christmas present. There was no doubt she felt the same way as she slowly thrust into me, our lips rarely parting for more than a few seconds. Thankfully, no-one in the house seemed to be an early riser or they could hear our lovemaking and left us to it.

"I love you so much, Benji," she whispered, moaning as her girlcock felt as perfect as always inside me. She was born to make love to her little brother. I was born to service my big sister.

"Jade, sometimes I can't even describe how strong my feelings are."

"I think you've done it more than enough, Benji. All I want to do is cum, put your plug in, and know you're carrying my cum around all day."

"Well, it sounds like my big sister needs to fill her little brother's bum then."

She giggled, kissing me again, thrusting into me a little faster, both of us moaning in unison, wrapping my legs and arms around her as she fucked me harder and harder. I knew she was now desperate to cum but didn't want to stop fucking me either. Once she'd cum, we'd go downstairs to join the others, but our lovemaking took priority.

Kissing her hard, my tongue exploring her mouth, it set her off, growling into my mouth in return, kissing me back harder, as I felt that first spurt of her hot cum deep inside me. "Yeah, cum inside your little brother," I moaned.

Collapsing on top of me, resting her head next to mine, I cuddled her tighter as she giggled. "I hate going to work. I'd rather just stay home all day and fuck you," she said.

"Oh, I wish the same thing. Considering it is my part-time job, I'm used to it, but having all the futagirls I love just fucking me day after day, I'd never complain. Well, as long as I could fuck some of them in return from time to time."

"Benji, do you want to make love to me soon?"

"Yes," I replied without hesitation, "I'd love to, Jade. Hand on heart, I'd love nothing more. But..." I couldn't finish as she kissed me hard, surprised to see the tears leaking from her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'd love it too," she whispered, "I thought I didn't, but having seen you make love to others, I want it so much..."

"That's my other Christmas present to you then, big sister. Later tonight, we return to this room, and I'll make love to you."

"I've never had anything in my pussy." She paused before adding, "Okay, slight lie. I've slid a finger or two in a couple of times. But I really want to feel my little brother's thick cock deep inside me, spreading my pussy wider than ever, pumping me full of his cum..."

"You trying to turn me on?"

She giggled in me ear before snuggling into me. "I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Anyone else, I'm nothing but a top. But for you, Benji, I'd willingly spread my legs and take you in my pussy or arse."

I realised I hadn't told her what the Pythia had mentioned, that we were meant to have a child of pure blood. I think I needed to introduce Jade to the Pythia and have her explain our roles in whatever was to come next. I hadn't seen the Pythia since that first time, but had received brief messages, though they were cryptic at best.

We did head to the bathroom for a quick shower before finally getting dressed, joining everyone else in the kitchen, Mum and Caroline busy preparing breakfast. Bailey was sitting at the table alone as Vanessa had returned home for the morning, though she was going to return in time for lunch.

The holiday period being in the summer, we didn't do Christmas turkey or anything like that. Caroline and I would fire up the barbecue, Mum had already prepared salads and snacks, and there'd be copious amounts of booze ready to be consumed. Mum always had enough food to feed an army, good thing as we expected plenty of visitors throughout the day.

What none of us expected was the first knock on the door. Opening it, I was surprised to see a man standing there. We didn't get many if any male visitors except for my three friends, and I hadn't invited them around. "Hello. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Tom, Bailey's father." I sort of froze at that. He noticed. "May I speak to my daughter please?"

"I'll let her know you're here."

I sat next to Bailey at the table and took her hand. "Your father is here. Do you want to see him?"

Everyone else watched with interest. Thankfully, she smiled and nodded. Following me into the living room, I had invited Tom in to at least sit on the couch. He stood up and it was awkward. What I didn't expect was the emotion on display. That seemed to set Bailey at ease, walking forward to hug her father. I think he nearly broke down when he wrapped his arms around her.

"I miss you," he whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault, Daddy. And I'm happy here. I'm home."

"I'd leave, but you know what courts are like for men when it comes to divorcing women. I'd lose absolutely everything. Divorce a futanari? They'd throw me a fucking street party." Mum scoffed in derision because she'd been through it herself. He looked up and met her eyes. "Been through it yourself?"

"The only reason I still have the house is that his current... wife... had her own place, so he just moved in with her."

"I came here with the intention of asking you to come home, Bailey, but looking around here, I see what you mean about being home. I won't take you away from it."

"You can stay for a little while, Daddy."

His face fell. "Just getting time to come see you like this... She has me over a barrel, sweetheart. She's got into the minds of your siblings. Far as they're concerned, you don't exist. But I won't forget my first born. All I want is for you to be happy."

"I am, Daddy," she replied, stepping back to take my hand, "I'm in love. And his family love me like one of their own."

"We love your daughter," Mum added, "I treat her as if I gave birth to her myself."

His face lit up before he nodded. "Good. I wish things were better at home but..."

"Thanks for coming to see me, Daddy. It means the world."

I could sense he wanted to stay but we all knew what he meant about being over a barrel. We escorted him to the door, Bailey hugging him tightly, and that's when the tears fell for them both. Unfortunately, from the research I'd been doing, there's was just but one tragic story. He shook my hand, aware of our relationship, asking me but also my family to look after her. We could only promise him that we could. With that, we watched him trudge back to his car, a man without hope, it seemed. My heart went to him in that moment.

Bailey needed a long cuddle before she could think about eating breakfast, but she was happy that she at least got to see her father again. She admitted he sent the occasional text and did call from time to time, but there was no doubting he was monitored by the woman who birthed her. I noticed the reference, Bailey stating she no longer referred to that woman with the title of 'mother'.

She now called my mother 'Mum'. Mum loved it and called Bailey her daughter.

Breakfast was filling, keeping our appetites sated until we'd eat again in the middle of the afternoon. We had enough food that we'd eat another large meal before snacking the rest of the day, if we were even hungry. As we were waiting for Vanessa to return before opening gifts, Bailey clearly needed a little love and affection, taking my hand and leading me upstairs to my bedroom.

"Can you make love to me?" she asked softly.

I replied by kissing her, and I think she nearly broke down in tears from that alone, cuddling each other as we made out, before our desires took hold and we started to undress each other. Once we were both naked, I was surprised when she kissed down my body, ending up on her knees in front of me. Smiling at me, she teased my shaft and balls, her tongue sending shivers up my spine. I was blown from time to time, so it was a real treat when it did happen.

She had her long black hair up in a ponytail, something I loved to see on all my futagirls, though only those with long enough hair for it. In fact, from her attire, she had gone for the schoolgirl look, no doubt hoping it would turn me on. Considering I'd only just left high school, I wouldn't feel guilty about it.

"Cum in my mouth, Benji," she moaned, "Then... Would you like to lick my pussy?"

I felt my eyes open wide at the request. I'd never done that before with her. She giggled while sucking my cock, knowing what she said had left me stunned. The idea also turned me on. Though I'd never enjoyed licking a pussy, before I'd enjoyed my first time with a futagirl, I had often wondered what it would have been like.

"Can't wait to lick your pussy, Bailey," I whispered.

That urged her on to finish me on quickly, her head bobbing up and down, right hand stroking me at the same time, doing all she could to make me cum. I groaned a couple of times to warn her, Bailey not releasing my cock until she got her reward. A final curse and buck of my hips before I fired into her mouth, Bailey squealing as she was still caught by surprise.

Hearing a futagirl swallow down my cum would always be erotic. I did the same for them when I could, making sure my gulps were audible. The fire in their eyes when I did that usually resulted in me being fucked hard afterwards. Helped that every single futagirl I'd blown, and there was now a long list of them, and all of them had tasted wonderful.

Releasing my cock, she kissed back up my body before cuddling me. "I think we're both pussy eating virgins," she whispered, "No idea how it will feel, but I'd like to try."

Lying together on the bed, we resumed making out, my hands moving up and down her body, gently squeezing her breasts and nipples, trailing my fingers down her body towards her stiff girlcock, feeling it leaking plenty of pre-cum. Gently lifting her balls out of the way, I pressed my fingers against her pussy. As always, it was dripping wet, and for the first time, I slid a couple of fingers inside her. Bailey moaned softly, a smile forming on her face. Removing my fingers, I tasted her for the first time. Her eyes met mine as I kept my face blank.

"You taste wonderful, Bailey," I reported, earning another tight hug.

"What do you prefer?"

"Let me get my mouth down there first."

I obviously had absolutely no idea what I was doing so simply asked Bailey to keep a running commentary of what felt good and I'd just keep doing that. When my tongue touched her pussy for the first time, she almost leapt off the bed, she was so sensitive. I took a few moments to figure out everything. I'd obviously done biology and sexual education when I was at school, but theory and reality are two very different things.

"Just like me, Benji," Bailey whimpered, "You'll figure it out. I'll stroke myself too."

"You sure, sweetie?" I looked up to see her nodding. "Okay. Sorry if..."

"Benji, it's you..." Then she started to cry so I lifted myself up to kiss her. I knew it wasn't what we were doing then and there. It was Christmas and, well, I'm sure it was eager to figure out. "Making me cum more than once will help me feel better, handsome."

Her pussy tasted sweet. There was a tangy taste as I licked up and down her lips, but she mostly tasted very sweet. Every touch of my tongue earned a moan of appreciation, eventually sliding my tongue between the thin folds of her pussy, before I noticed something interesting. Smiling to myself, I figured out it was her clitoris. I knew futanari had male and female anatomy but this was my first time seeing a clit when a futagirl was excited.

When I touched that, she almost leapt off the bed. "Do that again!" she cried.

I barely did it half a dozen times before an orgasm swept through her body. Having read my fair share of erotica when going through puberty, I figured out what to do, sliding a couple of fingers inside her. I had no idea if futanari had a g-spot like women did. No-one had told me, and none of my lovers cared, more focused on their girlcocks. At that moment, I thought about asking Mum, which almost had me laughing away.

Then I thought about doing this with Mum, and it made me smile briefly. We'd made love plenty of times by now though I'd never actually gone down on her pussy, only her girlcock.

When Bailey enjoyed an orgasm, she burst into tears, though begged me to keep going for a little longer, that I could cuddle her later before we made love. Whispering how much she loved me, how much she wanted to marry me and have kids, she almost got to me for a moment. But knowing I was making her so happy, my fingers and hand now covered in the juices of her pussy, I could only smile that I made her so happy.

And I knew we'd have to mention this to both Vanessa and Jade afterwards. I knew Bailey would wax lyrical about what we were doing.

Bailey enjoyed another orgasm before she leaned down to grab my wrist, whispering for me to stop and to cuddle her immediately. Moving up to lie next to her, she wrapped her arms around me, tightened them until I could barely breath, and spent a few minutes crying in my arms. I wept with her, on her behalf, knowing just how heartbroken she was regarding her own family.

"Let me help you feel better," I whispered.

Lying on my back, she straddled my lap and didn't hesitate sliding my cock inside her. She didn't touch herself the entire time, focused on only enjoying my cock in her pussy, her face a picture of delight as she slowly bounced up and down on my length, leaning down to kiss me occasionally, while due to her height, she could also lean in a way I could focus on her breasts and hard nipples, earning moans of appreciation as I sucked and nibbled at both of them.

Pressing her hand into my chest, she started to ride me faster and faster, and only then did she start to stroke her girlcock. She came all over me within minutes, noticing tears rolling down her cheeks again, ensuring she was leaning forward as my hands ended up on her butt cheeks as I started to fuck her fast.

"God yes! Fuck me now, Benji!"

I didn't last too long, not embarrassed to admit that, considering she'd been riding me for her own enjoyment for a while. Once I'd cum inside her, she remained resting on top of me, cuddling her tight to my chest. Only then was there a knock on the door. It opened to reveal Vanessa, Jade, Mum, Caroline, Miss Wilson, Chloe and Georgie, all of them in tears. No doubt they knew what was going on. Despite the fact we were naked, they all wandered over to give Bailey a long cuddle.

Pulling out, I relaxed behind Bailey as they all sat on their knees, ensuring the bottom half of our bodies were covered up. "Bailey, if I could legally, I'd adopt you as my own," Mum said, "Although it'll never be official, as far as I'm concerned, you are my daughter and that's what I'm telling everyone going forward. Okay?"

"Thanks, Mum," Bailey whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby. You deserve so much more."

Mum and Bailey shared a long hug, no-one caring the latter was naked and erect. We eventually got up, Bailey and I showering, before joining everyone else downstairs. Miss Wilson hugged us both as soon as we'd descended the stairs. She thanked me for just being me, while she embraced Bailey, assuring her she'd always be there for her.

Over the next hour, Isabella arrived by herself, greeting her at the front door with on hell of a kiss before I led her into the backyard. Alexis, Veronica and Chantelle arrived together as always. Alexis hugged and kissed me, Veronica was surprisingly shy as I hugged and kissed her. I was going to ask why but left it alone. I think it was just her feelings for me were now in the open, and it would take getting used to.

Naomi arrived with Lara, Dani and Sabrina. I was still trying to figure out who loved me more, Naomi or Lara. I don't think either of them really cared as they were both happy. I gave each of them a long hug and kiss before leading them to the backyard.

By the time we'd sat down, all my girlfriends had arrived, so as usual, the two tables were full to bursting, conversation taking place, plenty of laughter, and the alcohol was being consumed in vast amounts. I was the only male present. Some men might have been intimidated by it, particularly as all of them had fucked me before and no doubt wanted to fuck me again, that same day if possible. But I could only look around and grin. Since the day of my birthday, my life had completely and utterly changed.

Then there was a final knock at the door. Isabella immediately looked at me and smiled. "It's for you, Benji," she said.

Walking through the house, I opened the door and nearly fainted. Glancing to my right, I saw Isabella and Naomi standing there with grins on their faces. Returning my eyes to who stood at the door, she curled hair behind her ear, looking nervous and unbelievably cute. I knew what I had to do, stepping forward to kiss her. She melted into my arms. Fairly sure we both nearly cried at the same time.

"Best Christmas present ever," she whispered.

"How... How..."

"Isabella. I called her the day after I visited you." She paused, taking a deep breath. "I feel the connection, Benji. Do you?"

"Riley... I think about you all the time. I don't want you as a client. I want... I want so much more than that. No-one else I've been with comes close to what I feel with you."

"I feel the same way."

Taking her hand, I led her towards the backyard. The two tables descended into silence, Riley cuddling into me under the gaze of everyone else. "Is this Riley?" my sister asked. Both of us nodded, Jade rising to her feet and approaching us. She hugged Riley like she was an older friend. "Benji told us all about you. As adorable as he said you were."

"Are you Jade?"

"I am." She made an obvious glance. "Is this not... I was... I mean..."

Isabella hurried over, hugging her too. "Hush, child. I knew from the moment you walked out of his room that first time that this would happen. Trust me on this, he will only be doing this a couple of more months. He won't remember too many others, though they are special in his heart at the time, the gift they exchange. You were always going to be here eventually."

Riley glanced at me, and I kissed her deeply in front of everyone. To say she almost collapsed to the ground wouldn't be an understatement. Then she wrapped her arms around me and didn't want to move for a couple of minutes. "Thank you," she whispered. The thanks were not for me. Turning my head, Isabella wiped her cheeks. Naomi just looked proud as punch.

"So how many possible futawives does he have now?" Aubrey joked, and that broke the spell, at least for a few minutes.

A gap was made so Riley could sit next to me. To be honest, I didn't know who to focus on. It must have shown in my eyes, Jade leaning across the table to take my hand. "Benji, we all feel your love. Is that right?" Everyone around me nodded their heads. "Do you love all of us?" I smiled but nodded too. "Then that's all that matters."

"There's only one of me," I whispered.

"That's all we need," Jade insisted. Lifting my head to meet her eyes, I glanced around to see everyone return the same look. I'd always believe my sister, but I did sometimes wonder if I wasn't in over my head. She met my eyes again. "Benji, do you trust me?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers